00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mikeymurder just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,087 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-12 20:53:59

I'm a 18 year old male interested in doing some voice acting!
I've got a crappy demo reel here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/470949
I've also done a lot of voices in my own submissions, if you want to see a wider sample of voices that I can do.
I wouldn't hire me to do any extremely serious roles, I don't think I'd be a very good heart-broken sob character, but I'm willing to try just about anything if you'd like me to. Other than that, just check out the demo and PM me if you like what you hear! Thanks =)

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-13 18:42:16

Voice actor/singer/song writer for hire (free of course)!

I have a good mic with a reflex filter for acoustic treatment.

I can use many DAWs and have a basic understanding of mastering/mixing.

VOICE ACTING:
I can do a large variety of voices. From a weak nerdy voice to a deep leader.

MUSICAL GENRE INFLUENCES
-Blues
-Metal
-Rock
-Indie

If you think you may want to use me or collaborate with me on a project just shoot me a PM.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-14 19:10:30

Willing to be voice actor!

I can do many voices from REALLY high and REALLY deep.

I can do many accents as well!

Please message me with all requirements and my script so I can give the best quality voice I can.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-15 23:37:07

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/471498

just jumping into this voice acting thing. got some more samples on my page. I need work. LoL Let's create something!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-15 23:54:09

At 15 minutes ago, xyulie wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/471498

just jumping into this voice acting thing. got some more samples on my page. I need work. LoL Let's create something!

That's some sweet voice acting there bro :D

Youtube (Voice reels and shit soon!)

Check out my art :D

Go check out my NG User page or something, i don't know how this shit works.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-17 01:10:02

Hi! I'm new here, but I am not new to voice acting. I am a voice actress, and I am best at doing roles within the ranges of medium-medium high. I voice young females, adult females, and female children the best. I will accept any role, and I am always up for scouting. I am currently getting a new microphone. If anyone needs a female voice, I'd love to at least give you a shot of what I can do. Here is my e-mail address.
LearaMichelleVA@Gmail.com
Always up for roles, and scouting. I do 'moe' and 'loli' characters the best, so I've been told. I am not comparing myself to Rina-Chan in anyway, but I have been told I sound similar to her, if that gives you any idea of what my voices sound like. Like I said, I am no where near as taleneted as Rina-chan, nor do I think I can do an impression of her but we have a similar range.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-17 16:38:31

Hello everyone. My name is Link and I'm a voice actor looking for work and I have a couple of ranges that might work for you.

I've done some work for people's animations and have a video up of the different types of pitches i can do here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=keWcG Fz5SUc

You can pm me here or on youtube, either is fine.

Thanks for your time!

-Link

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-17 23:43:54

Hey guys,

I'm Ingrid, an Australian voice actor in her late 20s.
I can do different ages, genders, ranges, attitudes, and accents.
Listen to my voice reels at: http://voice123.com/ingridelkner
Prefer credited projects with serious creators with good communication.

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-21 22:42:21

Hey guys! Figured I would market myself here just a little bit. I'm Chris Thurman. I'm usually not on this site much, but I've been working on voice acting for about 2 years now. Just now seriously delving into professional work. I have experience in basically all types of voice over. If you'd like a resume and demo, email me at chris-86@live.com. Add me on skype as Chrisiscool866. Or you can message me via Newgrounds, but I'm more likely to respond in email. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-22 22:06:33

Okay! There it is, some pretty fucked up shit if I do say so myself. In the sample there's a redneck, Brit, and a homosmexual. I can do deep voiced narration as well, however a script and an early morning would only make that possible! I've never done VA(ing) before nor have I considered it, so I just dropped it here to see what would happen!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-29 17:34:04

Anyone maybe wanna animate this?

This is only about 10% of my vocal abilities, maybe you wanna use my voice in something else? Just give me a pm

You know what this link is. (DO NOT CLICK IF YOU'RE A MINOR)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-01 17:10:26

The Lost Tape - This tape was found in an abandoned car on a cliffside. Noone knows who recorded it, nor where that person is now...

The Final Answerphone Message - A drug mule is forced to board a plane that he knows is going to be bombed. Before boarding however he makes one last phonecall to his ex girlfriend...

These two Voice Demos are both performed by myself. Any feedback or input or ratings you could give would be GREATLY appreciated. There are also some videos on my page which feature a totally different voice. Rate, review and if you need a voice, let me know and il see what i can offer!

Thanks in advance.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-01 17:34:32

I am a male voice actor. I've been doing voice work on YouTube for about a year now.
Listen to my voice demo for a few examples of my "skills."
Michael (RenoReturns) Potok- Voice Demo
PM me at any time.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-01 22:26:12

username- zekusai

Credit me as Shadykuriboh

I am new to voice acting i sound like a younger Shadyvox' s jaden normally so i can go from low to high pretty well

add me on skype =zeku2121

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-02 00:35:47

Hey guys!
I haven't been on the site much lately, but I do have some updated demos for you to listen to!
Head on over to my Voice123 page: www.larrybailey.voice123.com
I'm very interested in getting involved with a series or any animators that are looking at doing multiple episodes. Just let me know! Also, I don't check here often, so send me an email to : ivoice83@gmail.com
Thanks!
Larry

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-02 00:57:20

VA Sample

Here is a VA sample of mine. I do not know how to describe my voice, but what I can say is I can't shift it that well. The sample is roughly done is it's just me saying a few things in the small collection of "voices" I can do and reading scripts I have from the past. I have had acting training for the past seven years, so I can bring that level of experience to the table. I am a fairly good character actor, and as long as you are fine with how my voice sounds, I will gladly fill in any role you have to offer.

Contact Info
Email: drgofx@gmail.com
Steam: drgofx [Nickname is Joker]

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-03 14:03:08

Credit as: Andrew Ros

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/anyproblems123 (anyproblems123) (old)
http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewRosVoices (newer one)

My Voice Demo:http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/473310

Experience: I've been voice acting since 2011 September, although fairly new, I have improved a whole lot since then. I've worked a lot with the sims community on youtube in voice overs and entering different kinds of machinima now. I also do fandubs occasionally, which can be found on my youtube channel.

Range: My voice is very dynamic as I can go really high and low. I can yell as well as scream in pain, etc. My voice can sound like a child, teenager, adult and an elderly. Please watch my voice demo to get a better idea.

Contact
E-mail: ros.andrew@live.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-05 09:54:55

I'm looking for work:D here are some of my samples. One was for a hero in Heroes of Newerth and another was for a FPS game.

http://soundcloud.com/michael-jhoan/for-peeking

http://soundcloud.com/michael-jhoan/lev-corssfire-voice

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-05 20:55:26

My username everywhere is usually ichigoxcupcakes but my nickname is Nana : )
I like to be credited as ichigoxcupcakes, Nana Ichigo, or Natalie H.

Range
Words to describe my natural tone are soft, friendly, elegant, cute, soothing, refreshing, versatile and many more.
My voice ranges from low-high with being able to voice young boys, girls,female teenagers and adult women.

My VA Demo Reel & Singing Reel are now available on NG along with my website

I've been voice acting for about three years, and finally decided to join NG. I hope to do my best and learn my ways around this site! I am available to accept scouts and paid work, if interested please send me a PM or email.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-05 21:23:22

At 26 minutes ago, ichigoxcupcakes wrote: My VA Demo Reel & Singing Reel are now available on NG along with my website

I'm sorry, the link to the SINGING REEL isn't working... to listen to the singing reel; just click my profile. Sorry for the trouble!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-06 18:51:13

Submission #2. I swear I'll start putting things up that aren't contest entries soon.

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-06 21:11:12

Hey there, I'm McTricky (or UltimaTricksta here on NG). Primarily a video-game musician, I also double as a voice actor. I'm looking to get into the VA'ing scene for original flash animation and games here on NG!

My normal voice can be described as being rather smooth, mature yet youthful. I'm British (from London), so I can be a candidate for any character that needs a British accent. Can't do cockney, though. I'm good at playing those rather friendly and sarcastic kinds of characters, personalities like those of Wheatley from Portal 2 or Johnson from Shadows of the Damned. I can do a US accent as well that is convincing enough.

You can listen to a sample of my normal voice by looking at this short monologue I did HERE. Or you have a listen to my rather outdated Demo Reel from 2010.

I've been VA'ing for about 2 years now and while music is my main thing, voice acting is something I rather enjoy a lot.

I like to be credited as McTricky, but preferably as Jeremiah George for any original stuff. So shoot me PM if you think I fit your bill! ;D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-08 19:09:07

Hi,

I've been a long time lurker here on NG. I've always wanted to VO but never really put much effort into it. This year I've decided that I'm going to do more so I can practice and have more experience in this thing.

I've always been able to do voices, have some experience in acting and plenty of public speaking exp. I play plenty of video games and watch movies from different genres. I'm a big final fantasy fan to say the least. This is why these demo reels are from FF games.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/475309?updated=1 sephiroth
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/475310?updated=1 exdeath
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/475312?updated=1 fft opening

I have a good voice for narrating. Would love to be a villain, because I think it's more challenging than being the good guy. But I can be that hapless good guy too, full of hope and seeking to save the world. I have fairly good comedic timing too!

Hope to work with all the amazing artists here on NG.

These reels were recorded with an iphone4 and converted to MP3's. I'm looking at getting a microphone so that the sounds would be more crisp. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-09 06:26:51

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-09 07:21:46

NG Username: EileMonty
Please Credit As: EileMonty or Eileen Montgomery
Voice Acting Sample: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL555F59F1259B4B40&feature=plc p [Will be making a demo soon]
Singing Sample: www.youtube.com/EileMontyMusic
Experience: I have been acting and singing since the age of 6 and voice acting since the age of 16. I have been involved in fandubs, Abridges, Animations. Recently I have started to get a lot more involved in original animations and games which I really enjoy and would like to do more of. I have had voice acting lessons with Lucas Schuneman. I feel I have a good versitile range in my singing and voice acting.
Mic: Blue Spark Mic
Range: Baby, Young Female, Young Male, Teen Female, Teen Male, Adult Female, Older Female

High, Med, Low

Accents: British, Posh, Cockney, American, Texas, New York, French, German, Russian, Italian, Indian...
Youtube: EileMonty2, EileMontyMusic, EileMontyVA
VAA: Eile-Monty
VAC: EileMonty
VH: EileMonty
Email: Eile-Monty@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-11 04:52:19

Hello newgrounders,

My name is Odell Atkinson I am a professional voice actor in the Los Angeles area making a name for myself in the animation world. I've been voice acting for 4 years and have lent my voice to many incredible projects and I'd like to work with any talented artists out there! You can see some of my demos and available toons below. You can send me a PM on here (I'm on every day) and I'll be sure to respond and have a good lil' exchange. :)

http://vimeo.com/11872653

And I've got some new things in the works too! Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-12 13:25:58

Just got a new mic and decided to make a new demo reel! Hope it's fun to listen to!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-14 10:05:01

What up all! About time I posted a demo on the site, I'm a VA looking for some stuff to do!
Millaninja's NG Voice Demo!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-03-14 13:47:43

hello everyone the name's stickybeard. im fairly new to the world of voice acting but im looking for experiance. my voice is naturally pretty deep so i do manly voices best but my favorite to record is insane people and the only accent i do really well is scottish,which is pretty amusing because of my red hair and bushy red beard. unfortunatly i dont have a demo reel up yet but if you need a voice actor go ahead and pm me some lines and how you want them to be said and ill be glad to record them. if you want to use me in whatever it is you're making then i will do it. i will not turn down a role that is offered to me.