00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ClayBound just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writers Club

131,383 Views | 2,267 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Writers Club 2008-07-28 21:28:20

I am blind, I can't see
watch out, I have to pee

fucking genius.

I'm kidding, I've written love poems to girlfriends and seem to have a knack for it because they go crazy to hear more. Strange talent indeed, I'll have to find some and post them.

Penis

Response to Writers Club 2008-07-28 21:30:59

At 7/28/08 09:24 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 7/28/08 09:21 PM, BlackPlastic wrote: Does anyone know a website where I can write my reviews (see userpage) and people might actually read it, or at least have it show up on google?
Fictionpress.net and fanfiction.net

Fictionpress.net? That doesn't sound right.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-05 11:20:50

dude, i am so here, i am a big fantasy and sci fi writer

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-05 11:33:04

whoops forgot to post this

How many years have you been writing:going into my seventh year
How many flash story's you have written: none
How many real life story's you have written: a lot, i've written so many stories i can't count, but they weren't completed, just the first few chapters or the idea and i was done.
And your name (optional): steven

my entire family and several of my teachers and friends consider me a talented writer.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 09:32:31

I'm new to NG, so I though I'd join a group to start off and get some friends, and I like to think of myself as a bit of a writer in my spare time, so, yeah.

I would like to join, if it's alrioght. I like to write in my spare time, but I don't think I'm very good, so I'd like to get some criticism anyway. I've been writing short stories foir my own personal pleasure for about 3 years now, i haven't written any flash stories or ever had anything published, but I still find it fun.

I think most of my work is influenced by Stephen King, as I read alot of him, so you'll probably get alot of bad horror/thriller stories from me. When I write realistic stories, my friends seem to love them, but I get so bored writing them, I trhink I'll just stick to bad King rip-offs.

So, anyway, i noticed quite a few people joining on this page, but would one more hurt?

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 09:48:07

At 8/9/08 09:32 AM, CommanderEps wrote: So, anyway, i noticed quite a few people joining on this page, but would one more hurt?

I suppose not.

There's a form on the first page, fill it in or not, it doesn't really matter.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 10:03:33

How many years have you been writing: since 2006, but i've always had an imagination!
How many flash story's you have written: zero
How many real life story's you have written: tons, but never published
And your name (optional): Michelle, but you can call me Claire.
Favorite author(s): Nicholas Sparks, Erin Hunter
I have a 24 book series going, a spin off to that series, a 7 book series hoping for 10 books, and several other non series 1 book stories, i love story telling, i love fantasy, but i have the ideas down, but have not written them yet, i have a 20 page vampire one (the 7 book series), and about 17 pages of the 24 book one. Am i in. I will post previews here as well if i can. Do tell me what you think if i do!

Cherrios.The randomness comes naturally.MLC rox your neon sox!!!

MWHAHA!That is my other natural ability of pure and utter evil.....*chucks a rubber duck at you*

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 10:05:13

At 8/9/08 10:03 AM, quickwing23 wrote: Am i in.

Yep. Just try your best to post regularly.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 10:09:34

im glad to do so! In fact here's a preview:

The Blazedale and Basita Files: (Copyright 2007-2008)
Part One: The Transylvanian Beginning
In most likely the worst way possible, it was, and still is, my job to protect you. I failed in a way. *Sigh* who is the stranger, do you know her?" He sounded angry at first, then guilty and worried, now he's questioning me again. Ugh. "No clue," I started "but supposedly she tried to SAVE me, but failed too. I didn't get her name, though she did stop by when you left last night. She told me what had happened, and it came to me in flashbacks." "I'm gonna find this stranger of yours and talk to her. I'll be back." He said, and then got up and simply left me there sitting on the couch. Silence. And no wine. Ugh. Though he is cute, even without the secret pizza boy outfit. *Dreamy sigh* so what I like the son of Dracula, get over it.

Note: This is a random point in the book i thought best for a preview, if you like it email me, or post here or on my account, id be happy to tell more ( i love storytelling)
Tell me what you think!

Cherrios.The randomness comes naturally.MLC rox your neon sox!!!

MWHAHA!That is my other natural ability of pure and utter evil.....*chucks a rubber duck at you*

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 20:45:01

A form? Ok...

I've been writing for about 3 years.
I haven't written any flash stories
I've written countless short stories, about 5 decent ones.
And my name...? Dare I destroy the veil of anonymity surrounding the internet? Eh, I feel comfortable in my veil, so just call me Eps.

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-09 23:16:50

Story

I completed one in a couple of minutes ff the top of my head. I thought, since I joined, I may as well post something to get feedback on. Please read and review.

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-13 05:15:40

Sooo, whats with the lack of activity?

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-14 20:38:29

Because I have many new responsibilitys and I can't keep the club alive. Its up to you guys to do that. I have a story for a movie i'm writing, I'm creating art for a game thats coming out, I got school, I'm at kongregate.com getting badges, etc etc. Its a shame, This thread has 66 pages and its starting to die out :*(

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-15 02:56:46

I'll br glad to keep it alive, but I can't do it myself. People that all offered to join, start posting stories and reading others! And help us keep it alive

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-15 03:31:39

well I just finished my epic script for one of my friends flash movies, meaning i have spare time on my hand atm. I would like to start off with a story. Someone give me a suggestion of what location, and what genre.

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-16 21:53:20

A Genre and Setting?

Well, I like horror, but thats probably just all the Stephen King

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-17 15:00:13

Woah, just found out about this from Frenzy's sig.

I've been writing... for... 5 years now... Since like 3rd grade
I've made one unfinished flash story that I do not plan on continuuing and another flash story that I wrote out of sheer boredom.
How many irl stories have I made? Probably around 4 or 5, only because I tend to work hard on them, and it takes me a while.
My real name is Ryan Reilly, and my favourite book is Battle Royale by Koushun Takami and my favourite author is either Stephen King or Eoin Colfer.

Can I join? =3

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-17 15:07:59

At 8/14/08 08:38 PM, gunground wrote: Because I have many new responsibilitys and I can't keep the club alive.

*shakes gunground violently*

At 8/15/08 03:31 AM, gunground wrote: Someone give me a suggestion of what location,

South America.

and what genre.

Horror, with, get this:
Zombie Llamas.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-18 02:29:41

At 8/17/08 03:07 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 8/14/08 08:38 PM, gunground wrote: Because I have many new responsibilitys and I can't keep the club alive.
*shakes gunground violently*

At 8/15/08 03:31 AM, gunground wrote: Someone give me a suggestion of what location,
South America.
and what genre.
Horror, with, get this:
Zombie Llamas.

HELL YEAH!

Write it, write it now! Sorry, but that just sounds totally awesome.

WOOH, zombie llamas!

Writers Club

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-18 02:40:05

Hey I wanna join. I am not a bad writer. I have done poetry, action stories and some other stuff.

How many years- 3 or more
Flash stories- none
real life stories- dozens but only two I am working on right now one has 33 pages and the other only 4 but it'll get there.

And my name is Matt... pleased to meet you all.

When you're in doubt, do it anyway.

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-18 08:49:47

I'm an amature wrighter myself, I've written an entire continuation to the Japanese Anime, Cardcaptor Sakura. Originaly, my first fan fic is called Cardcaptor Sakura Part 2, but I'm seriously considering changing it to Cardcaptor Chronicles, as it is no longer soely about Sakura. Eventualy, my fan fiction "ends" when Sakura and Syaoran lose their magic, but it picks up again 15 years later with their eldtse daughter in Cardcaptor Hanna. In fact, aside from Cardcaptor Sakura Part 2 being a lame lame name, I'm considering combining the two, especialy as Cardcaptor Hanna progresses into Hanna's brother and sister, Seiru and Nadeshiko.
If you havn't heard of Cardcaptors, you probably didn't watch KidsWB 10 years ago. Cardcaptors, like all anime dubbed by 4KidsTV, was butcherd to death and lost about 2/3 of it's storyline. If you have seen Cardcaptors, but have never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura, change the pernounciation of Sakura's name so it sounds like Sakura from Naruto and change her last name, Avalon, to Kinomoto, make her extreamly cute, Include that she tries her best for the people around her, Switch Li Showran's first and last names around and change Showran to Syaoran, Color his face completely red everytime he so much as hears Sakura's name, give him a personality, Change Madison Taylor to Tomoyo Daidouji, streanthen her frindship with Sakura 10 fold, Throw in the famous cackle"Ho ho ho ho ho!", Change her hoby of filming exiting scens to filming Sakura's "Ultra Cuteness", Change Tori to Toya, and add a sister complex, Change Julian Star to Yukito Tsukishiro, make Sakura CRAZY about him(Syaoran two at first), Change the synicle Eli Moon to the mad genious Eriol Hiiragizawa, pernounce the "e" in Kero's name like and "a"(almost like Kay-ro)... And I could go on forever, but I fon't feel like boring you. Point it, my story follows the Japanese version, not English. Oh yes, my story also has a bit of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles in it(Another anime containing Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Toya, and Yukito, and was even written by the same Manga company, CLAMP)
Anyway, CCSP2 starts out 3 months or so after the second movie. Sakura and Tomoyo are getting ready to enter their last trimester of 6th grade. The girls meet at Penguin Park on the last day of break, to discuss new battle costumes, and a bear which Sakura is making for Syaoran(Ledgend of the Plush Bear explained in Ep 50: Sakura, Syaoran, and the invisible thread) curently in Hong Kong, or so they thought. There was a new enemy for Sakura to face, and Syaoran came back to Tomoeda to help Sakura face this new foe. Keep in mind of course, Sakura and Syaoran have already fallen in live with each other, so when they arn't battling new forces, they are of course going out on dates(In case you didn't know and still cant tell, I'm a girl and I think Sakura and Syaoran are just the absolute cutest couple ever)
Well, giving away all the details on here might not be such a great idea(I want poeple to read my story) so if you think this sounds interesting, I have all updated chapters on Deviant Art, aswell as several pictures of CCS, CCSP2, and CCH. I also have several Cardcaptor Sakura AMV's posted on YouTube, including some Cardcaptor Hanna vids made with pictures drawn my myself and my fans on You Tube. I am also isuing a Flash Animation Contest of original battle posses for Hanna, her sister Nadeshiko, and their cousin Renae(Daughter of Tomoyo and Eriol) There are some other options, but mostly I need Hanna, Renae and Nadeshiko summoning their respected staff's. The battle posses are pretty much those little twirls that Sakura sode while summoning her staff and transforming the CLOW CARDS into SAKURA CARDS(Last part only partains to Hanna transforming the SAKURA CARDS into HANNA CARDS) The best battle posses will be used in up-comming Cardcaptor Hanna music videos. If you are interested, either PM me here, or contact me on YouTube or deviantart(I check YouTube the most and DeviantArt 2 most, Newgrounds rarely)

Writers Club

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-22 02:56:56

Hello!

I've never heard of cardcaptor sakura. But then, I don't watch all that stuff much.

No posts in a while, everyone still alive out there?

Hows the zombie llama story (lol) going?

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-22 04:05:42

At 8/22/08 02:56 AM, CommanderEps wrote: Hows the zombie llama story (lol) going?

The more I think about it, the more awesome that idea seems.

So I've got a new idea for a story, but I go back to school in a week, so I won't have that much time.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-22 04:34:43

How many years have you been writing: 1
How many flash story's you have written: 4
How many real life story's you have written: 2
And your name (optional): Jayden

if anyone wants me to write them a story E-mail me at RandomProductions@gmail.com

sorry no examples

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-22 10:06:55

Can anyone give me a review of my short story in my profile.

I really want to know what people think. Leave your comment on the page as I'm sure I'm gonna forget about this.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-22 23:27:08

Hi my name is Felipe and I'm considered a amateur writer. I have been writing for almost 2 years in either in English or Spanish (just in case your wondering, I'm from chile) I mostly llike to write fantasy or horror stories which is mostly the kind of book I usually read. I now working with an another writer for flash and I have 2 stories and 3 incomplte novels+ poetry. Right now I'm also learning French it'll take a while before I can actually right in a decent way.

That's about it.

Glad to have joined

Check this comic.... it's hilarious!

click here if you want a writer to write for you!

As i was looking in the sky full of stars, I grinned and thought: "What a good view..."

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-23 00:57:02

How many years have you been writing:5 years
How many flash story's you have written:I have written the beginning to an entire series which is currently looked for an animation staff
How many real life story's you have written: 2-3
And your name (optional):Adam "hypeserver"

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-23 02:03:09

At 8/18/08 08:49 AM, WinxC1ub wrote: I'm an amature wrighter myself, I've written an entire continuation to the Japanese Anime, Cardcaptor Sakura. Originaly, my first fan fic is called Cardcaptor Sakura Part 2, but I'm seriously considering changing it to Cardcaptor Chronicles, as it is no longer soely about Sakura. Eventualy, my fan fiction "ends" when Sakura and Syaoran lose their magic, but it picks up again 15 years later with their eldtse daughter in Cardcaptor Hanna. In fact, aside from Cardcaptor Sakura Part 2 being a lame lame name, I'm considering combining the two, especialy as Cardcaptor Hanna progresses into Hanna's brother and sister, Seiru and Nadeshiko.
If you havn't heard of Cardcaptors, you probably didn't watch KidsWB 10 years ago. Cardcaptors, like all anime dubbed by 4KidsTV, was butcherd to death and lost about 2/3 of it's storyline. If you have seen Cardcaptors, but have never heard of Cardcaptor Sakura, change the pernounciation of Sakura's name so it sounds like Sakura from Naruto and change her last name, Avalon, to Kinomoto, make her extreamly cute, Include that she tries her best for the people around her, Switch Li Showran's first
Blah blah blah BLAH
lets chop half that crap down.

I'd hate to be the barrer[probably spelt this wrong] of bad news. But, dude you've just spelled writer wrong. You've made a wall of text big enough to wipe out every tree in north america(If i printed this.) But yea im sure if you wanna break this down into standard english i'd be happy to read it.

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-27 04:31:58

yeah, thats pretty ironic, misspelling a word as you inform someone of a spelling error. I'm pretty sure it's "bearer", btw, as in to hold, carry or bring.

If you want the general gist of his post, it's "If you have never heard of Cardcaptors or Cardcaptor Sakura, Do not read."

No offense intended to either parties, btw.

Response to Writers Club 2008-08-27 08:53:18

How many years have you been writing: 5
How many flash story's you have written: 0
How many real life story's you have written: Damn, I never counted... I think about 30 or 40.
And your name (optional): Klaus

I'm brazilian/portuguese, write RPG books' reviews weekly for a website and short stories when I have nothing to do at work. I'm not sure I can call myself a writer, but I'm definitely a writing addict.