00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writers Club

131,351 Views | 2,267 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-10 07:22:36

I used to write fantasy, but I moved more towards real-life. People say I have the imagination for fantasy and sci-fi. -shrug- I just dunno. I found this beauty in my virtual archives. What do ya'll think?

The forest was quiet and peaceful during the times of winter. Snow rested in the boughs of the trees and on the forest floor. The snow was a pure white, when the sun hit it the snow would blind one that saw it.

Past the muffled forest was a castle. This castle was tall and the largest in the land. Not even the King knew all of the secret passages. The King was young, only 32. His wife was a prize indeed. The Queen was a year younger at thirty-one. However, she looked in her mid-twenties, perhaps younger. Her hair was a light brown and her eyes a lovely caramel. She was curved in all of the right places and she demanded perfection. She was tall, making her all the more beautiful. She was at least three-fourths of a head taller than her husband.

Queen Joanne was never cruel. She was always kind to everyone, be they the lowliest slave or the highest bishop. This kindness made her very popular in the kingdom.

That winter she was pregnant, almost full term. According to the midwife Joanne was to have a baby girl. Joanne and King Rupert Avrilian still hadn't figured out a name for their daughter. There was only two days until their daughter would enter the world.

In the late afternoon a guard entered the room with news of a visitor. "Let him in," Rupert said. Joanne was lying in the bed, her enlarged stomach prominent. Rupert sat beside his wife on the bed as a man entered. He wore a fur coat and a robe of emerald color.

"My Lord, my Lady. It has come to my attention that you are expecting a child," the stranger said. "Yes we are. She shall be born in two days," Rupert said. The stranger held up a hand. "That is where you are wrong my Lord. You are to have a son," the stranger said. Rupert sat up. "Who are you? Why are you here?" Rupert said. "My name is Balthazar. I am a warlock and come from the land across the ocean," the man said.

"It has come to our attention that your son carries a disease within him. This disease is deadly and is highly contagious. If he isn't treated quickly after he is born, he will die and the disease will spread throughout the kingdom like wildfire. I must ask of you to allow me to take him to my home to treat him. If not, I will have to take him by force," Balthazar said. His emerald eyes sparkled as he watched the expectant parents. Everything he said was a lie.

He had come because the child in Joanne's womb was a sorcerer. His job was whenever a sorcerer was identified, he was to find him or her and take them to the land of Kilian. "Is that a threat sir?" asked Rupert. "I am merely saying that the disease your son carries could wipe out your entire kingdom in less than two weeks," Balthazar replied. "Why has it not affected my wife?" asked Rupert. "She is immune to it because she houses the boy. Her immunity nullifies its affects and keeps it from spreading to others," replied Balthazar, clasping his hands before him.

"Very well. You may stay in the castle until my wife gives birth. You may take our son to your homeland to heal him and rid him of this horrid disease," Rupert said, scratching his light brown beard.

Balthazar's eyes flicked to the books on the bed and hid a smile. "If I may, may I suggest a name for your son?" Balthazar said, his gaze going back to the couple. "Of course," Joanne spoke for the first time. "Renar Asrilo," Balthazar said. "Very well, Renar Asrilo it is," Joanne said. Balthazar bowed and slid out of the room quickly, hiding a smile.

Balthazar took Renar Asrilo Avrilian away two days later. Balthazar fed the boy with cow's milk as he traveled with the child. Renar was a quiet child, sleeping most of the trip. Balthazar brought him before the Kilian council after a couple months of traveling. The council was in meeting for over three hours while Balthazar waited with the child. As he waited he watched as a child of a mere three years of age walked past, literally walking on air. Balthazar had learned levitation at two years of age. He scoffed to himself as he continued to watch the child walk along. The youth was still wobbly as he walked, meaning he was the same on the ground.

Balthazar looked up as the child's caretaker came over and picked the child up, reprimanding him with a harsh slap on the thigh. The child began to bawl and the two walked off. Balthazar shook his head and glanced at the sleeping child in his arms. Renar was sleeping peacefully wrapped up in his blanket.

"Balthazar, they have made their decision," came the voice of the female warlock at the door. Balthazar nodded and stood. He entered the council chambers and bowed. "The child is to spend the first thirteen years here in the castle. On his fourteenth birthday he is to assigned to you, Balthazar, as your apprentice," the oldest of the warlocks said. "Sir, I already have an apprentice," Balthazar said, surprised. "Johs is dead as far as you're concerned Balthazar. He has turned evil, you no longer have the right to call him your pupil," the Master Warlock said. Balthazar's eyes widened slightly but he nodded. "Of course sir. It shall be done as you request."

The Master Warlock nodded and Balthazar left. "Where is Jolani?" asked Balthazar to the female warlock. Jolani was the caretaker of the students under three years of age. "She's right behind you sir," the warlock replied. Balthazar turned and closed his eyes in shock. He opened them and shook his head. "Don't do that Jolani," Balthazar growled. "I apologize Balthazar. This must be Renar Asrilo Avrilian," Jolani said, taking the boy from Balthazar's arms. "Yes, it is. His time in the castle is the usual time, thirteen years," Balthazar said. Jolani nodded. "Of course. Goodbye Balthazar," Jolani said and walked off with the child.

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-10 15:28:25

Not bad thething. Alright, All writers 13 and up are highly recommended to post anything you have done to that site if your looking for reviews and critism. That way we don't get another 300 posts asking people to review their storys :P.

However, after you've posted there you can post back here anyways. That way you can share your story with the whole newgrounds BBS users. After all, what is a writers club without storys and poems?

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-10 16:10:44

At 10/10/07 03:28 PM, gunground wrote: All writers 13 and up are highly recommended to post anything

I'm 12. :(

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-10 20:50:01

At 10/10/07 01:15 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 10/9/07 08:10 PM, TheThing wrote: Like I said, join critters. You get to read and review a bunch of stories, submit your own to be reviewed, and it's free.
I've only written one Fantasy story, and no Science fiction or horror, though I would like to try making horror once.

Meh, I thought it would be good if you did write stuff like that. Even if you only have 1 story, all you have to do is stay around for a week, get your reviews, and then quit.

At 10/10/07 07:22 AM, 1Housefan wrote: I used to write fantasy, but I moved more towards real-life. People say I have the imagination for fantasy and sci-fi. -shrug- I just dunno.

Try it; I think it's a lot better of an exercise for writing, since you can do whatever you want in those stories.

I found this beauty in my virtual archives. What do ya'll think?

I'll read it in a moment. Speaking of stories,
here's mine. It's fresh, and it's the sequel to the acclaimed and highly controversial The Sword (which I recently edited, and will be up once Zen decides to respond to me.

At 10/10/07 03:28 PM, gunground wrote: /quote

I think the site is more for adults than teenagers. I'm not sure that I'm supposed to be there. Whatever. And I'm sure that if we put a Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or Horror story up there, we'd put it here.

At 10/10/07 04:10 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: I'm 12. :(

Sucks to be you!

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-11 08:16:36

Hey Housefan, that was a pretty nice story. And I'd like to say one thing, You need to make a new paragraph whenever someone new is talking. Example:

Bob said, "Let's go to the movies."
(New Paragraph)
"Why not?" replied Bill.

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Proud Demon residing in the METAL HELL!

Lay down your soul for the god's rock n' roll!

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-11 23:07:14

At 10/10/07 03:28 PM, gunground wrote: Not bad thething. Alright, All writers 13 and up are highly recommended to post anything you have done to that site if your looking for reviews and critism. That way we don't get another 300 posts asking people to review their storys :P.

However, after you've posted there you can post back here anyways. That way you can share your story with the whole newgrounds BBS users. After all, what is a writers club without storys and poems?

i can feel that we are going to be on the subject of sci-fi, horror, and fantasy for a while,

"sigh"
might as well join the site tomorrow...
someone remind me.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 01:36:53

At 10/11/07 11:07 PM, MonkeyV wrote: i can feel that we are going to be on the subject of sci-fi, horror, and fantasy for a while,

Not me, I'm writing another Drama about a self conscience hit-man who is taken on quite a ride on his latest mission. "Killers" Coming to a BBS post near you, sometime soon.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 12:48:45

At 10/11/07 08:16 AM, Zodir wrote: Hey Housefan, that was a pretty nice story. And I'd like to say one thing, You need to make a new paragraph whenever someone new is talking. Example:

Bob said, "Let's go to the movies."
(New Paragraph)
"Why not?" replied Bill.

I've always written like how I did with that. And that story is from years ago. I suppose if I made a new paragraph everytime someone new spoke, my pages would be a lot longer. XD

anywho...yeah...

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 15:08:33

At 10/10/07 04:10 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 10/10/07 03:28 PM, gunground wrote: All writers 13 and up are highly recommended to post anything
I'm 12. :(

Close enough :P. Go ahead and post anyways.

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 16:53:32

Yaay! I like that attitude gunground! One time I was banned from an online forum forever just because I was younger that 14! I was 12 at the time, and it made me quite wary of online forums. But that is a thing of the past now.

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 17:30:05

At 10/12/07 05:19 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Hey is it cool if I join you guys?
I'm into journalism.

Well, journalist or not, you should have read our rules which are explained on the first post. You need to post some details about yourself before we'll let you in, and you should also rarely if ever make such a short post, with HTML...

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 18:32:31

At 10/11/07 11:07 PM, MonkeyV wrote: i can feel that we are going to be on the subject of sci-fi, horror, and fantasy for a while,

I don't think so.

might as well join the site tomorrow...

It's not just to post stories; you can just review them. So Phantom, if you read this, tell everyone to join so they can practice reviewing, and read a couple good stories a week.

Also, no comments on meh story? I thought this was a give and take relationship? I review your stories, you review my occasional monster length of a story (had to go into the comments section to fit it all in).

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-12 20:11:41

At 10/12/07 05:19 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Hey is it cool if I join you guys?
I'm into journalism.

Journalism, thats new. How come I never thought of that? We should see if we can somehow conjoin together with the newgrounds newspaper crew.

O, and yes you can join, just as long as you put your stats.

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 01:04:47

How many years have you been writing: 1 year as a hobby
How many flash story's you have written: 0
How many real life story's you have written: Real life as in fiction? 0. Stories for the hell of it? 6
And your name (optional): Simon

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 12:00:11

TheThing, I read your story, very good. I liked a lot. I espicially liked the fight scene between Steve and the other guy.

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 13:16:59

At 10/13/07 10:27 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Sign-Up Date:

Wow, you make me laugh, first you come to the club I lead, the NGDD and act like an asshole and then you come here, a club in which I participate and you post ALL of this USELESS crap about yourself, get it Barbie, no one cares about you, no one wants to hear your sad fucking life about tranny fathers and fat-ass mothers. so do me a favor, act like a fucking human being and not a twitching, ass scratching monkey, and maybe I'll be alright with you being here.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 14:29:40

At 10/13/07 01:16 PM, Phantom wrote: no one wants to hear your sad fucking life about tranny fathers and fat-ass mothers. so do me a favor, act like a fucking human being and not a twitching, ass scratching monkey, and maybe I'll be alright with you being here.

Phantom, you are perhaps the biggest e-asshole I have ever met.

Though that was also the best insult I have ever heard on or off the intertubes.

...I'm torn.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 15:05:55

At 10/13/07 01:59 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: What don't you like about me?

I'll tell you exactly what I don't like about you, you are a sloth, you make no effort to read the rules of a club before you join it, you are disrespectful to other people and you are so unable to take any criticism, like earlier today with your dumb-ass attempt to steal my signature. Rings a bell?

At 10/13/07 02:29 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: Phantom, you are perhaps the biggest e-asshole I have ever met.

What do you mean by perhaps you sheep pushing puberty struck man-child? I am the biggest.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 16:07:09

At 10/13/07 06:40 AM, SenIsteR wrote: I hope you will consider including me in your club. Thanks for reading.

welcome aboard.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 16:49:36

hey guys, it been awile since I last posted, but anyway:

I got another essay assignment, which I followed up with a short story, hope you enjoy! Also comment about it in my story in my page please.

-------------------------

ASSIGNMENT:
Imagine living in a society where kids do not have to attend school. Instead, they are expected to teach themselves. Write an essay comparing and contrasting teaching yourself with attending school. Explain how you would teach yourself. What resources would you use? Describe several ways your life would be different if you did not have to attend school and several ways it would stay the same. Give specific examples.

-------------------------------
MY ESSAY:

October, 8th, 2007.
4 days after Arrival day (A-day).

Its nuts, they have assumed full control over the city, or whatever left of it. Yet surprisingly, most of the city is still intact. I don't know about other places. Any way of communication that I can think of is jammed. Any building that did not suffer great damage was left alone, but for the ones that did fall, the erected structure of their own in its place. I don't like the feel of them...

October, 9th, 2007.
5 days after A-day.

Our "Space Buddies" have made announcements today. First off, any sort of activity like a club, even school for that matter, is to be stopped. Thank god, I hate school, and to me it works like this. "If you are able to do something productive in life or entertain yourself, School shalt come and get in the way, and thou shall be bored again!" or that's how I have written it in my bible anyways... BUT BACK ON TOPIC. That also gives me reason to worry. I am not entertaining myself, and I am not being productive according to the fact there is no school. So in the end, I got nothing they would want.

Now, second on our friend's agendas, everyone must report to the new structures on a certain day at a certain time to be "Upgraded." Now, what upgraded means? Please... DON'T ASK. You will get the same answer from me if you ask what 124231432.354 times 96956908.245 is, I don't know!

I picked up a math book to try to soften my boredom, and when school starts up again, I am going to be ahead. I hope it makes things easier for me. It's nice to try to teach yourself because your schedule can be more flexible, but the fact that I can't look at a textbook for very long without burning my eyes out my sockets is still there.

For example, Y - 2 < 6 + R/3.

Gah! What?!?!?!

So instead of me doing the problem,
I think up a sarcastic counter-equation:
Me loving math homework = Time paradox.

But then again, trying to just learn everything out of a textbook isn't the really easy to do. That's why they hire teachers.

I did not study L.A., I feel pretty good in those areas. Also, science I feel like I know A lot. In social studies, I just wonder what the use will be in a time like this. It just feels unnecessary because we have problems to worry about now, so why worry about ones in the past?

You know, since schools been out, I really don't know how my friends are doing and how they're handling this time. I hope they are OK.

Wow, I got off topic Big time. So anyway, I am going to check out that tower tomorrow, but right now, I am beat.

October, 10th, 2007
6 days after A-day

Oh god... The tower. I saw people go in, and they came out different, they were in blue jumpsuits when they came out with overlying metal plates going down the front of their left leg, and the top of their right arm. That was not the worst still. Their eyes, they were just so... Lifeless.

One thing I saw that there was a wall that everyone's hand was on. I figure that it held your hand in place so you could not run. I think that would explain why no one ran when a scream came from a girl in the tower...

TO BE CONTINUED

The Lack of content here, Is suprising.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 17:41:20

Linkage to new chapter.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 18:20:40

Patience is a virtue.

The bell tower had struck five times and the streets filled with cars and pedestrians, rather drones, wandering off home after a lifeless day of work. As the plaza of red brick filled with businessmen and women on their way homes a troop of two men could be seen in the middle. They were both Hungarian and one was a short, portly man and the other was stretched out vertically. The short man had a scruffy beard that hung down haphazardly off his chin, obviously not groomed. His white shirt was hardly white and was covered with random colorful stains. The tall man was dressed in a modern western suit and spoke with a booming voice attracting the people to come witness what he called "The Missing Link." He yelped and hollered, anything to attract new payers.
Once a small crowd had formed the show would begin and the tall man would torture and make fun of the short man, who apparently was being marketed as the missing link. People were encouraged to throw scraps of food at the 'beast', sticks, and anything else they could find on the streets. This, the tall man would say, would enrage the beast and he would then show his true, primal nature. Once the people would wander off, after leaving their tips hopefully, the two men would sneak off. They had rented a small, broken down house off on alleyway in which they were living at for the remains of the year. It was easy money, and it paid well. They had been doing this skit for years and it helped pay for the tall man's exponentially increasing bar tabs. The short man would always ask if they could switch positions, maybe he could be the ritzy businessman who trapped the missing link and the tall man could be the beast; he was always shot down. The tall man would explain, "You are short and hairy, that is practically the definition of a beast. Now if you keep asking me this question I will cut your pay and make you beg for it like a beast, now shoo." And so would the man shoo, because he had no self-esteem to stand up for himself to the tall man, who could after years of being a 'beast.'
The short man received almost 200$ a week, from dealing drugs on the street with the measly amount of money he made from the skit. He sent it all back to his family who lived in Hungary still. He had a wife and two sons back home, and he loved them so much he agreed to go to America to make a fool out of himself to give them some extra cash to live on. His family was heavily below the poverty level.
He had been married for twenty-five years, he married at twenty, and his sons were pushing eighteen and twenty-five. They quickly married to save themselves from the criticism of having a child out of wedlock, but everyone new about this and still gave them a hard time. The community scorned this family for such inane things as this. Once they were in complete isolation for a year because the community saw that the young son had caught a cat on fire.
Due to the horrible community and society they were a part of, the father, Henry, could never get a job and that is why he agreed to the demeaning job as "The Missing Link." It is amazing what someone will do just to make sure his family far away can live their lives.
Every night Henry dreamed of his family, running through barley fields lit by the pink setting sun. His sons were young again, and so was he and Helen. He could feel their warm hands touching his, their childish laughter ringing in his ears, the beautiful setting sun so bright they all had to squint. Henry was carrying a basket in his left hand, holding his wife's in his right, and he had a blanket around his neck. His face was cleanly shaven. He was fit back then, rather strong actually, and appeared to in no way be a beast of a man. After running and giggling throughout this field they came across a spot at the edge of a cliff that hung over a crashing ocean, all that could be seen was the setting sun over water that reflected it's beauty. They would sit down near the edge on top of the blanket that scarfed their father and opened up the basket. It was a marvelous dinner, all of their favorite foods, but Henry didn't focus on the food in the dream as much as he focused on the faces of his loved ones. He had no pictures of them, and this was as close as he got to remembering how the looked. If his son were to cross him in the street he would have no idea who he was.
Henry supposed this is what love meant, to leave your family for good just to support them.
Back home in Hungary Henry's family had a turn for the better. They had inherited a large sum of money and were coming to visit Henry, for good. They had been searching for Henry in America for a year now, stopping by his "owners" house every day, but Henry was always out working the streets or as the missing link. After a month the stopping by had turned to letters, which the tall man read and burned before every showing to Henry. The tall man did not want to loose his partner in crime, or rather his slave in crime and took no chance in doing so.
After living in America for about six months Henry's family stopped by again and the tall man answered the door. They asked if they could speak to Henry, but the tall man said that he had committed suicide and broke down into tears. The family did not know what to do, and they came inside and mourned their loss with the tall man over a cup of coffee. They shared stories, and the tall man only spoke positively of Henry. The tall man invited them over again, making sure that Henry was to be out working, and gained quite a bond with the sons and wife.
After a year of these hidden, secret meetings Henry finally came home early and witnessed something that churned his boiling blood. He came back to his shithole life to find his long lost wife kissing the man responsible for his horrible life. A year, apparently, was long enough for his wife to mourn the death of her husband of over a quarter of a century and she and her sons had moved on. As the door swung open in the house, a drunken mad Henry the cause, Helen and the tall man swung their necks towards the noise. Henry would never forget the eyes of his lovely wife, and she had apparently forgotten his. He had caught them kissing, and he looked around and picked up a two-by-four and swung it madly in the air cursing at the tall man and his wife. His sons were not at the house; they had run off to the store to pick up ingredients for dinner.
Helen was struck cold as she witnessed a mad man enter the tall man's house and start swinging this crude weapon. Henry charged the two and made sure to make their deaths painful and harsh. He cried shortly after and held his wife's limp body in his arms. Classic. As his two sons entered the house they were greeted by a bloody, murder scene with a crazed, hairy man groping their mother's dead body. They charged the man and stabbed him all over. Realizing that they had killed their father after looking throughout his wallet they were shocked. They had no idea what to do, knowing that they had killed their father and no family left and nowhere to turn to. Fortunately for them the tall man had a gun, loaded with two bullets.

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-13 21:08:33

At 10/13/07 01:16 PM, Phantom wrote:
At 10/13/07 10:27 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Sign-Up Date:
Wow, you make me laugh, first you come to the club I lead, the NGDD and act like an asshole and then you come here, a club in which I participate and you post ALL of this USELESS crap about yourself, get it Barbie, no one cares about you, no one wants to hear your sad fucking life about tranny fathers and fat-ass mothers. so do me a favor, act like a fucking human being and not a twitching, ass scratching monkey, and maybe I'll be alright with you being here.

No offense Phantom but your attitude is really starting to piss me off. You may be one of the best writers here, but that doesn't mean you can treat all my members like shit. This is a warning!

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 03:16:09

At 10/13/07 09:08 PM, gunground wrote: No offense Phantom but your attitude is really starting to piss me off. You may be one of the best writers here, but that doesn't mean you can treat all my members like shit. This is a warning!

Warning? I was simply showing what I think about him, and I don't like his jokes, but if he ever acts like an adult then I'll be fine with him, I just don't like these annoying fucking jokes, I don't consider warping my sig into an ugly one, joke.

I'd like to personally ask him to just cut the jokes, at least with me.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 11:35:18

At 10/14/07 10:51 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Your starting to act like you own the place.

I co-own the place and my advice and work is some of the best here. I have done some good things in the club and my word is worth something because in here my intelligence is known. If it hadn't been for me, this place would have been restricted and censored. And besides, you haven't read any of my work so you don't know how much I can contribute to this site, I have people, real authors I know that review my work and I actually stand a chance to publish a book, so when I say something, you can be positive I always have a point.

I sent her this:

Hmmm, Cliché.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 11:40:39

I vaugely remember joining something like thise before, but its been so long that that looses all meaning. Is there anyspecific way to join or can i just start writing?

Its the internet. Quit bitching and get over yourself.

People I heart: Dropkicked, Mendou, Animetal, Jew193, Fremen

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 14:37:17

At 10/14/07 11:40 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: I vaugely remember joining something like thise before, but its been so long that that looses all meaning. Is there anyspecific way to join or can i just start writing?

You were never here. But if you would like to join, you should read the first page on page 1, follow its directions and then you can begin writing.

Nice enough for ya, gun?...

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 15:01:01

At 10/14/07 02:50 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: So you're complimenting yourself?

It doesn't count when it's true.

Huh, You sure are anoying gunground.

And you must know better than anyone what annoys him...

So that makes you in-charge... how?

I have authority because my experience both in writing and in running clubs (See NGDD, EGB) has made me a preferable option to be in charge. Ask gun, I have authority here.

No, but that dosen't make you boss.

See above

Okie, thats what the main aim of the forum could lead up to, but how does this make you boss?

See above

How can I be posotive when your acting like a dick?

Because I only act like that to even bigger dicks.

So anyway, whats say we stay out of each-others way?

Just don't piss me off. You wouldn't like me when I'm pissed off.

BBS Signature

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 15:11:31

At 10/14/07 02:50 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: So anyway, whats say we stay out of each-others way?

I would suggest the same thing.
I've read your's and Phantom's conversation in his club as well. I know he overeacted a little but that's clearly just who he is. He's a good guy, though. He's a year older than me, so if he's anything like me at all, he's starting to realise how tough life really is. I mean, it's not really so much, that. It's all okay to handle but life does get harder when you get out of school. I remember being back in school. It was easy! I was just naturally good at school. Great work all of the time. Then comes A levels, things get tough so I ditch school for college. I try there and fail so I'm repeating the year. I've finally learned that life requires effort. Things start to take effort! Phantom is 19 so he's further along his life than I am... If he's in education, the amount of work can be tough at this level, he may also be trying to maintain a steady job and trying to get enough money to survive on a daily basis.
The point is, he's passed the point in his life when things could just be easy. You, GOTHCLAWZ are still in that phase. So when someone likes you starts all these immature jokes, a guy like Phantom isn't going to appreciate your sense of humour, very much. I wouldn't either.
So I can completely understand Phantom's point of view and I think you, GOTHCLAWZ, ow him the first apology. Then, I'm sure Phantom is mature enough to accept that and then apologise for insulting you. The main thing you need to do, from now on, DEATHCLAWZ, is to grow up and start acting a bit more mature. Particularly when dealing with older members, which you almost certainly will do. Particularly if you choose to stick around here, which you are absolutely welcome to do.

Response to Writers Club 2007-10-14 16:16:45

At 10/14/07 03:16 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 10/13/07 09:08 PM, gunground wrote: No offense Phantom but your attitude is really starting to piss me off. You may be one of the best writers here, but that doesn't mean you can treat all my members like shit. This is a warning!
Warning? I was simply showing what I think about him, and I don't like his jokes, but if he ever acts like an adult then I'll be fine with him, I just don't like these annoying fucking jokes, I don't consider warping my sig into an ugly one, joke.

I'd like to personally ask him to just cut the jokes, at least with me.

You make a good point, but still you should be less harsh when your "commenting" him on his jokes/ storys. If he's breaking a rule, I will deal with it.