00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willm666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Good Evening, Newgrounds...

812 Views | 18 Replies

Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:06:04

Or day, or morning as far as I care (afternoon perhaps?). Anyway, I am back once again.

You thought that I would never return here after seeing that topic ZekeySpaceyLizard made about my flash collaboration proposal, the insectlike lackeys and spineless sympathisants of the SS launching dubious attempts of mockery at the undersigned, ME!

That is what Nathan wanted, he wanted you (his tools) to make fun of me but guess what...

YOUR ATTEMPTS OUTRIGHTLY FAILED, THEY WERE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DOOMED TO FAILURE FROM THE BEGINNING ON.

You cannot succesfully make fun of me really, history has proven to me again and again that people are simply unable to adequately strike me with poorly-founded mockery whether this takes place on the internet or out there in the so-called 'western civilized world'. You know, that place that isn't Newgrounds? There you are, you remember.

Some of you are aware of the recent trip I made with my GF Ingeborg to Prague, and you just might remember that I said that I would share pictures of this trip with you... I asked her and she wouldn't like it if I did, in other words; "no pictures".

Now you are wondering what my exact intentions were in Prague, what I had for breakfast there, if the weather was nice, if I put my left middle finger into her vagina in the hotel room... You know, general questions that may be on your mind.

Well, during 90% of my stay in wonderful Prague I have been contemplating suicide and deepening my mind into psychological or philosphical related literature (Aristotle, anyone?).

Rest assured, I won't commit suicide though atleast not at this unfortunate phase of my life. I will presumably die a natural death, how many years are there remaining before my death anyway... Maybe four, maybe five, a decade even....

But I musn't allow myself to walk this path towards tragedy, even my greatest enemies shouldn't. Besides, they wouldn't last 24 hours and neither would anyone who reads this.

Accumulating confidence and overcoming certain fears that prevent me from leading the life that I was destined to lead, that is what I should do. I am going to need your support, not just from NG but from several other internet communities as well. Then and only then, I will be a success story. A phoenix risen from the ashes, it sounds spectacular and it will be. You'll see.

Then I can finally say; "I did it all by myself, without any funding or support from my parents which I by the way despise from the bottom of my bleeding heart".

Goodnight NG, or day. As I said, it depends.

- Cyprien

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:06:53

One question:

Who the fuck are you?

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:08:01

Why did you say my name in there?

No-one is supposed to know my name.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:10:05

Okay?

BBS Signature

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:10:59

ur a fukin idiut.

DOOOOOOOOOOOD

skittles

BBS Signature

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:11:28

You just came back for more attention didn't you ?

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:11:54

Sorry guys, he meant to send that one to Santa.

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:14:18

Anyone who can write that well and with such fluency is fine in my book. Though I think you should wait a while and accumulate more status here, lest you be flamed by 90% of the people attending this site.

At 3/17/07 08:06 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote: (Aristotle, anyone?).

Nope, Poe, Dickens, and Shakespeare for this man.

Awesome post great job!

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:14:42

tldr

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:32:06

At 3/17/07 08:14 PM, Crag wrote: Anyone who can write that well and with such fluency is fine in my book. Though I think you should wait a while and accumulate more status here, lest you be flamed by 90% of the people attending this site.

STATUS IS IRRELEVANT ON THIS MEDIUM, for me. You know, I will be getting my own column one of these days in a popular German magazine. They were intrigued when I contacted them. You should read my German stories if you can comprehend the language, if you think my English is impressive - my god - then you should read my German sometime...

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-17 20:34:30

At 3/17/07 08:06 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote: Or day, or morning as far as I care (afternoon perhaps?). Anyway, I am back once again.
Goodnight NG, or day. As I said, it depends.

- Cyprien

Well...somebody is a little melodramatic...

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 09:18:57

At 3/17/07 08:34 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Well...somebody is a little melodramatic...

I wouldn't exactly call it melodramatism, merely a wave of cumulative melancholy and angst frustration. Not that I expect that any of you would give a damn...

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 09:26:14

yuor just using big words, i can use big words tooooooo.

This contemptable site bears hold to thousands of adolescants who waste their time profoundly mocking society.

ogm yesh rofl!!!!111

i like chicken

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 09:32:20

I would herewith engage you in a duel of ham-slapping boner wars you chav

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 09:37:34

I don't know who you are but you have a better understanding for the English language then 99% of all users of newgrounds and if someday i learn to read German then i will be happy to read some of your German writing.

BBS Signature

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 09:43:12

At 3/17/07 08:06 PM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: One question:

Who the fuck are you?

My question exactly.

Nobody cares about you, less-than 300-posts man

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 09:46:31

mmm kay

This is Gary from akron just saying hello

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 10:37:39

I was gonna respond because of the cool title...
After reading that....

Thumbs down = Fail

Response to Good Evening, Newgrounds... 2007-03-18 10:57:52

Can't... stop... LAUGHING!

Mwahahaha

U suck

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature