00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragonforce Fan Club

8,599 Views | 135 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 04:32:06

My brother thinks dragonforce is gay... He is a fucking faggit! Dragonforce is sick :)

I saw them at ozzfest. Great band. Great music.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 08:39:24

At 1/6/07 03:34 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: My Fav Dragonforce songs are Cry Of the Brave

Oh yeah, that's another favourite of mine.

At 1/6/07 04:19 PM, Dauss wrote: Oh, and Bahumet, welcome to the fold.

*Bahamut

Thanks! :D

At 1/6/07 05:15 PM, Charlotte wrote: disciples of babylon is underrated.

Indeed, it's an awesome song!

At 1/7/07 04:27 AM, Cole wrote: Personally, I hate the vocals. The guy's voice just doesn't fit the instruments. His voice reminds me of hair metal.

I like the vocals. From all the other vocalists I heard in metal, ZP sounded very different to all of them. I was also new to power metal and was amazed by their lyric themes.

At 1/7/07 04:32 AM, adre wrote: My brother thinks dragonforce is gay... He is a fucking faggit! Dragonforce is sick :)

Does your brother listen to crap like Green Day and My Chemical Romance? XD

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 08:50:28

At 1/7/07 08:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: *Bahamut

Buhumat.

Indeed, it's an awesome song!

Meh, the first album was a bit..... Meh.

Also, I forgot to post my fav songs. So...

1. Through The Fire And Flames
2. My Spirit Will Go On
3. Operation Ground And Pound
4. Soldiers of the Wasteland
5. Prepare for War
6. Fury of the Storm
7. Cry For Eternity
8. ....... I can't think of anymore, I like all of them anyway.

I like Sonic Firestorm the best also.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 09:20:37

I <3 DragonForce

Went and saw them play in the London Astoria on the 14th of December.
Bloody brilliant.
Not that i want to join, just stating the obvious.
Heh ^-^

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 10:17:59

Well, welcome to everyone who wanted to join! There's quite a few of you this time...

Which reminds me, I still have to post my favourites.

I really think Sonicfirestorm was the best album thus far. Valley of the damned, a close second.

Song wise, thus follows.

1. Valley of the damned.
2. Fury of the storm
3. Fields of Despair
4. Soldiers of the wasteland. This spot could also be tied with TTFATF.
5. Heart of a dragon (Yeah, its corny, but I love it.)

So SOAS, still considering joining? I can tell you're starting to get a feel for them.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 10:56:50

At 1/7/07 10:17 AM, Dauss wrote: I really think Sonicfirestorm was the best album thus far. Valley of the damned, a close second.

Maybe its because the bit rate for my Sonic Firestorm songs that makes it less enjoyable when I listen.... but I don't think that its too good overall.
I prefer Inhuman Rampage a lot. Its faster, more melodic, and more insane. Vadim has a bigger role too and that makes a huge difference. Plus the harsh vocals sound really good in contrast with ZP's vocals...

... and speaking of which, I love ZP's vocals. I don't see anything wrong with his voice at all. I think it fits the music perfectly.... and its not like he can't sing, he can... and well.

And the lyrics are meant to be corny.... if you can't tell that, just look at fucking band name. Its Power Metal for the sake of cheese. They're a fun band, with insane guitarists.... that is the essence of DragonForce.

Has anyone else met any of the members?

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 11:51:35

At 1/7/07 10:56 AM, Nev wrote:
At 1/7/07 10:17 AM, Dauss wrote: I really think Sonicfirestorm was the best album thus far. Valley of the damned, a close second.
Maybe its because the bit rate for my Sonic Firestorm songs that makes it less enjoyable when I listen.... but I don't think that its too good overall.
I prefer Inhuman Rampage a lot. Its faster, more melodic, and more insane. Vadim has a bigger role too and that makes a huge difference. Plus the harsh vocals sound really good in contrast with ZP's vocals...

I can see what you're saying. Most of the songs on inhuman rampage are really fast, and really intense. Meh, I'll give it another chance before I pass judgement. I mean, it's not like I hate it or anything...

... and speaking of which, I love ZP's vocals. I don't see anything wrong with his voice at all. I think it fits the music perfectly.... and its not like he can't sing, he can... and well.

I fully agree. He's got a great voice, and the lyrics are certainly made to pair with the music.

And the lyrics are meant to be corny.... if you can't tell that, just look at fucking band name. Its Power Metal for the sake of cheese. They're a fun band, with insane guitarists.... that is the essence of DragonForce.

Absolutly. Some people don't get it at all, unfortunatly. I mean, just go look up a concert tape on Youtube. Most of the comments are positive, but you'll always get the one retard who thinks everyone shares his opinion. A negative one, that is.

Has anyone else met any of the members?

I'm looking forward to at the Kool Haus concert. I'll be sure to mention you.

Maybe even print them out the picture to help them remember. ;)

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 11:52:27

I downloaded them Live At Graspop it made me really happy inside to ehar them play live even though i wasnt there. and Nev congrats on meeting Herman Li :D

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 11:53:50

Dragonforce owns. Period.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 12:04:45

At 1/7/07 11:53 AM, darealnash wrote: Dragonforce owns. Period.

Indeed They Do indeed they Do i like ZP Singing, i also like heart of a dragon no matter how corny it is lol "Proud and so glorious standing before of us our swords will shine bright in the sky, when untied we come to the land of the sun with a heart of a dragon we Ride!" :D

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 12:25:01

At 1/7/07 11:52 AM, TicTac1026 wrote: I downloaded them Live At Graspop it made me really happy inside to ehar them play live even though i wasnt there. and Nev congrats on meeting Herman Li :D

Cheers :).

At 1/7/07 11:51 AM, Dauss wrote: I'm looking forward to at the Kool Haus concert. I'll be sure to mention you.

I highly recommend you talk to Fred and more importantly Vadim... those two are funny guys.
Vadim just spend about 20 minutes slagging off bands like Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine to us (us being the ones who waited behind to meet the band).

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 12:28:54

At 1/7/07 12:25 PM, Nev wrote:
I highly recommend you talk to Fred and more importantly Vadim... those two are funny guys.
Vadim just spend about 20 minutes slagging off bands like Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine to us (us being the ones who waited behind to meet the band).

I'll be sure to keep it in mind.

Well, I got thinking, so I figured I'd ask you folks.

I know this thread is pretty much our meeting place, but assuming we get some more members, how would you guys treat the idea of some private forums?

But yeah, not until we get a lot more members, at least.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 12:34:50

At 1/7/07 12:28 PM, Dauss wrote: I know this thread is pretty much our meeting place, but assuming we get some more members, how would you guys treat the idea of some private forums?

Seems pointless.
For one, its too much hassle. And NG is fine as it is.... its actually better than private forums, cause they always look shit.

So yeah, I say just keep this as it is.... it kinda renders NG pointless if every club has another forum somewhere else...

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 12:44:24

i cant wait for the Kool haus concert its gonna be awesome im going to feel left out because probably everyone there will have some sort of long hair and me with me afro well im a special type of Person lol xD

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 13:27:56

At 1/7/07 12:34 PM, Nev wrote:
At 1/7/07 12:28 PM, Dauss wrote: I know this thread is pretty much our meeting place, but assuming we get some more members, how would you guys treat the idea of some private forums?
Seems pointless.
For one, its too much hassle. And NG is fine as it is.... its actually better than private forums, cause they always look shit.

So yeah, I say just keep this as it is.... it kinda renders NG pointless if every club has another forum somewhere else...

Yeah, I knda felt that way myself, but I figured if the members want it, why not?

It's good for me anyway. Lot less work to be done.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-07 16:17:54

Hi.

I've been a fan of dragonforce for about three months now but yet i cant name any of their songs lol. (I find that most of the time im doing flash when im listening to them and i drift into some sort of trance like animating state) I just let it wash over me and doodle. Awsome guitar rifts though.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 16:57:04

My Friend is going on about how much dragonforce sucks and how Herman Li playing 2 notes isnt talent, he goes on and listens to Greenday (which sorta makes me sad) and then goes on about Wolfmother (Led Zepplin wannabes) and then calls me an idiot for ruining my ear drums by listening to dragonforce. O.o so my friend right now is like mentaly challenged.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 17:02:14

At 1/8/07 04:57 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: My Friend is going on about how much dragonforce sucks and how Herman Li playing 2 notes isnt talent, he goes on and listens to Greenday...

Lol. Slap him.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 18:23:58

At 1/8/07 05:02 PM, Nev wrote:
At 1/8/07 04:57 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: My Friend is going on about how much dragonforce sucks and how Herman Li playing 2 notes isnt talent, he goes on and listens to Greenday...
Lol. Slap him.

Damn Right ima bring down a hugeee back hand on him and then he will regret Lol i know Dauss is in

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 19:35:07

Soldiers of the Wasteland

Craziest keyboarding I've heard in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 19:55:04

and also my friend says that they have Gay Hair cuts and they walk like they have a sword jammed up there asses. -_-' hes a real idiot im starting to wonder why i am his friend damn he is asking for capital punishment i will curb stomp his brains out

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 20:09:39

At 1/8/07 07:55 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: and also my friend says that they have Gay Hair cuts and they walk like they have a sword jammed up there asses. -_-' hes a real idiot im starting to wonder why i am his friend damn he is asking for capital punishment i will curb stomp his brains out

Personally, I'd just tell him that he has no idea what he's talking about and drop it.
No killing! $0

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-08 20:10:33

I love Dragonforce, so I'll join. Even though I am a rythm guitarist, I do favor Herman Li over Sam Totman. Not only because he can kick more ass than Sam with six steel strings, but because his is less of a jackass.

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-09 07:48:05

At 1/8/07 04:57 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: My Friend is going on about how much dragonforce sucks and how Herman Li playing 2 notes isnt talent, he goes on and listens to Greenday

Please kill that faggot.

At 1/8/07 07:55 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: hes a real idiot im starting to wonder why i am his friend

Then don't be his friend anymore. DragonForce have more talent than Green Day. My friend hates DragonForce, but at least he doesn't listen to utter shit music.

At 1/8/07 08:10 PM, Itsa-Bouncing-Rock wrote: I love Dragonforce, so I'll join.

Welcome. What's your favourite songs of theirs?

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-09 14:53:11

At 1/8/07 07:55 PM, TicTac1026 wrote: and also my friend says that they have Gay Hair cuts...

I love people who say long hair is gay.
Considering pretty much all gay people have short hair or some form of fashionable hair.
Unkempt long hair is manly as Manowar!

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-09 15:09:47

He He He Well hes going to regret it very soon, lol i dont have long hair i have an Afro lmao
xD

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-10 22:29:53

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-11 09:59:46

At 1/10/07 10:29 PM, Original-SHM wrote: *cough* *cough* Dragonforce are talentless hacks *cough*

Please kill yourself, cocksucker!

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-11 18:19:34

At 1/11/07 09:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/10/07 10:29 PM, Original-SHM wrote: *cough* *cough* Dragonforce are talentless hacks *cough*
Please kill yourself, cocksucker!

Bahh, just leave him alone. If he wants to come in here and be an asshole, let him, for what ever meager joy he can get from it.

Response to Dragonforce Fan Club 2007-01-13 01:19:02

Hey. New Dragonforce fan here.

It really surprises me how much Dragonforce sounds a lot like Dream Theatre, don't you think? I don't know a lot about the band, but are those two bands from the same general area? Cause I'm sure that should affect something.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person