00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,532,001 Views | 29,939 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-22 20:35:03

At 10/22/07 07:23 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Source - Wrestling Observer
As reported earlier, WWE SmackDown superstar Chris Masters was injured during the United Kingdom tour this past week. Apparently it happened in a tag team match Thursday night in Nottingham, England when he took a hit from the Undertaker.

Masters has been a jobber ever since he was caught using drugs. As a matter of fact, his momentum was gone as soon as HBK broke his six-months-long undefeated streak in September, 2005. It has been downhill for him ever since.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-22 20:42:08

At 10/22/07 01:45 AM, Cleavis wrote: that could be true... but the taping just started in the past two weeks.

I guess his rehab is going good then. He really was injured because there's no way in fuck WWE would have him off TV like this if he wasn't. Cena can't wrestle, but he can do other things.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-22 23:53:11

At 10/22/07 08:42 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 10/22/07 01:45 AM, Cleavis wrote: that could be true... but the taping just started in the past two weeks.
I guess his rehab is going good then. He really was injured because there's no way in fuck WWE would have him off TV like this if he wasn't. Cena can't wrestle, but he can do other things.

Yes,It's 2 weeks late.

My Life is Time.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 04:33:51

Get well soon Candice.
Who else saw that fall? She's cracked her collarbone. I gotta say Candice is the best Diva in my opinion.
I hope she makes a speedy and good recovery.

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 07:22:44

from www.wrestlezone.com
During her match with Beth Phoenix on Raw last night, Candice Michelle took a nasty fall from the top rope on to her shoulder knocking her out and was rushed to hospital for evaluation. She was later diagnosed with a concussion and a broken collar bone.

She interestingly took a similar bump during the UK tour, landing on her face. So this was either a rehearsed bump gone bad or she is just an unlucky person.

WWE.com are reporting that she will be out of action for 4 to 6 weeks, so she will miss the Cyber Sunday PPV of which she is on the poster for.

That was a nasty bump she took. Glad it's nothing more than that.

Red-I'll check that site of yours out

I missed the first half of Raw, so I didn't see Smith debut. Any thoughts on this guy?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 11:07:08

At 10/23/07 07:22 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I missed the first half of Raw, so I didn't see Smith debut. Any thoughts on this guy?

He looks much better than your usual call-ups. He was good (not great) on the mic, his moves looked crisp and looked fairly athletic. It did piss me off that Carlito was jobbed out (Wasn't Charlie Haas available?) but other than that he looked good.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 11:15:59

At 10/23/07 07:22 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I missed the first half of Raw, so I didn't see Smith debut. Any thoughts on this guy?

He's great! He brings a completely different style of wrestling to the WWE. More European style, and GOD it was impressive. WAY better than some guys there. Also, bit of an emotional moment at the end. The crowd went mad, 'cos he used his dads running powerslam.
We'll never forget you British Bulldog!
HE FELL ON 'IS ARSE. 'E FELL FLAT ON 'IS FUCKIN ARSE.
Also, In the past weeks, about two months so far, I've been going to a wrestling class. It's great, I like it, and I'd reccomend learning wrestling to youse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 11:18:13

hullo, i've never been a fan of wrestling, but i'd like ti ask, does anyone find the script-writing absolutely terrible and predictable?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 11:20:50

Also found on Wrestlezone.com.
Definite proof of Jerichos oncoming return.

Stephanie McMahon blew up before the No Mercy pay-per-view a few weeks ago regarding Chris Jericho being revealed as the SAVEUS campaign. She was really interested in keeping the return a surprise, thus was very upset it leaked. Her reaction was to run all the company cell phone records of the writing team as well as do a forensic check of their computers and e-mails.

This is not the first time this has happened, as events have lead to this in the past, but they did not find a guilty party. Some writers were using their company cell phones to make excessive private calls and they go reamed for it. Several of the writers were said to be upset because they have been under added stress recently with having to completely re-write the No Mercy pay-per-view one week before the show due to John Cena being injured. They felt it was not fair they were getting blamed for the information being leaked.

Stephanie is now talking about revising contracts that would disallow creative team members to speak out publicly and to specifically state that they don't have any ownership to their ideas. She also wants their contracts to ban them from being able to talk publicly after they are no longer with the company, about their experience with the company, or talk about the impressions of talent or anyone they met in the company. This would keep someone from going to TNA and sharing their WWE ideas.

Meaning he was meant to come back at No Mercy, but Steph pulled out, and now he'll come at Cyber Sunday or Survivor Series.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 11:43:56

At 10/23/07 11:20 AM, MCU wrote: Stephanie McMahon blew up

I thought that was Vince's job?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 12:49:46

At 10/23/07 11:15 AM, MCU wrote: Also, In the past weeks, about two months so far, I've been going to a wrestling class. It's great, I like it, and I'd reccomend learning wrestling to youse.

Which kind? Amature style? I did that in high school.

I did read that it was Carlito who did the job.. And I'm just as perplexed as you. Why they do this to a guy who could really be a main event caliber wrestler is beyond me..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 12:51:42

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 13:09:01

At 10/23/07 11:43 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote:

Haha, I came here just to make a joke of that. Oh well, winner is you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 13:10:11

Also, here lies the 20,000th post in this thread.
Woo hoo! Happy 20,000 posts!

Hope we get 40,000

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 13:11:17

At 10/23/07 12:49 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
Which kind? Amature style? I did that in high school.

Professional. All the suplexes, arm drags and hip toss kinda stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 14:26:45

At 10/23/07 02:02 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
Triple post much?

Anyway, I just watched Candice's fall on Raw and damn, that really looked bad. Beth was sensible to pin and end it there. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Sorry :P

Beth was actually really irresponsible apparently.
The ref said 'Pin her now, end it, shes hurt.' So, Beth drags Candice by the hair, even though she has a neck injury, and could really hurt herself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 14:37:23

I'm not saying that it was pretty funny... but.... I dont know how to finish this sentence.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 16:34:03

At 10/23/07 04:13 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote:
Who else is looking forward to not watching Kane vs Big Daddy V? Anyone?

I so am. If Kane loses it's just stupid. Hes got more talent, more cool, more fun to watch.
But gotta say BDV is more than Kane at some things. He's more idiotic than Kane, he's more weird looking than Kane, He's 38% more likely to die of a heart attack than Kane

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 16:44:24

Well, as you can see by my posting again, my neighbor's allowing me to use the computer as long as I don't get any viruses in it - then he'll have to strangle me, lol. :P So this means that I CAN FINALLY KEEP UP MORE WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN! ^_^

At 10/22/07 08:42 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:

Good for him then. I also hope he wins The Apprentice just to piss off those amongst the fans who booed him. :P

At 10/22/07 11:51 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Hey fellas, just checking in. I've been pretty busy as of late, which is why you haven't seen much of me in here. I'd like to take a minute though to throw a proposition your way, see how you guys like it, then go from there.

I'll definitely look it over when I get the chance. ^_^

At 10/23/07 07:22 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: from www.wrestlezone.com
During her match with Beth Phoenix on Raw last night, Candice Michelle took a nasty fall from the top rope on to her shoulder knocking her out and was rushed to hospital for evaluation. She was later diagnosed with a concussion and a broken collar bone.I KNEW that that wasn't a staged injury! Get well soon, Candice. <3
At 10/23/07 11:15 AM, MCU wrote:
He's great! He brings a completely different style of wrestling to the WWE. More European style, and GOD it was impressive. WAY better than some guys there. Also, bit of an emotional moment at the end. The crowd went mad, 'cos he used his dads running powerslam.

He wasn't bad. The end was a bit emotional. Too bad Carlito had to job, though, but given the situation of who the guy is (even though I've never seen his dad in action, but I'll assume he was a definite fan's favorite), he practically HAD TO.

We'll never forget you British Bulldog!
HE FELL ON 'IS ARSE. 'E FELL FLAT ON 'IS FUCKIN ARSE.

Lol, love the line. :P I'm guessing he's the 'late' British Bulldog, then.....

Also, In the past weeks, about two months so far, I've been going to a wrestling class. It's great, I like it, and I'd reccomend learning wrestling to youse.

I would consider it if I were in a FAR better physical condition; but right now, I can barely bitchslap.....

NO, I AM NOT KIDDING.

At 10/23/07 11:18 AM, Bullion wrote: hullo, i've never been a fan of wrestling, but i'd like ti ask, does anyone find the script-writing absolutely terrible and predictable?

For WWE, yes. For TNA, not so much - to me, anyway.

At 10/23/07 11:20 AM, MCU wrote: Also found on Wrestlezone.com.
Definite proof of Jerichos oncoming return.

Stephanie McMahon blew up before the No Mercy pay-per-view a few weeks ago regarding Chris Jericho being revealed as the SAVEUS campaign. She was really interested in keeping the return a surprise, thus was very upset it leaked. Her reaction was to run all the company cell phone records of the writing team as well as do a forensic check of their computers and e-mails.

This is not the first time this has happened, as events have lead to this in the past, but they did not find a guilty party. Some writers were using their company cell phones to make excessive private calls and they go reamed for it. Several of the writers were said to be upset because they have been under added stress recently with having to completely re-write the No Mercy pay-per-view one week before the show due to John Cena being injured. They felt it was not fair they were getting blamed for the information being leaked.

Stephanie is now talking about revising contracts that would disallow creative team members to speak out publicly and to specifically state that they don't have any ownership to their ideas. She also wants their contracts to ban them from being able to talk publicly after they are no longer with the company, about their experience with the company, or talk about the impressions of talent or anyone they met in the company. This would keep someone from going to TNA and sharing their WWE ideas.

Meaning he was meant to come back at No Mercy, but Steph pulled out, and now he'll come at Cyber Sunday or Survivor Series.

AHA! So it's true, then! Steph shouldn't get quite so upset, though; if WE figured it out, then surely others had already.But seeing as she wanted to keep it a secret, I can understand her being pissed - the problem was that it ALREADY was a bit obvious. (Not to me, however, as I'm not fluent on bible passages, and thus would've at least surprised me.)

At 10/23/07 11:43 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote:

Lol. :P It runs in the family.

At 10/23/07 11:51 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Nah, it was Coach's. To do on Hornswoggle.

He was actually pretty close last night, but it's not like he could just force him in that ring with someone who's the eqivalent of at least 20-30 Hornswaggles.

At 10/23/07 01:10 PM, MCU wrote: Also, here lies the 20,000th post in this thread.
Woo hoo! Happy 20,000 posts!

Hope we get 40,000

I noticed that; pure pwnage.

At 10/23/07 02:26 PM, MCU wrote:
At 10/23/07 02:02 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
Triple post much?

Anyway, I just watched Candice's fall on Raw and damn, that really looked bad. Beth was sensible to pin and end it there. I hope she makes a full recovery.
Sorry :P

Beth was actually really irresponsible apparently.
The ref said 'Pin her now, end it, shes hurt.' So, Beth drags Candice by the hair, even though she has a neck injury, and could really hurt herself.

I noticed the bitch did that; sure, she did pin her right away, but the hair pull could've made things much worse. HOWEVER, I will give her the benefit of the doubt on it, because if it was just a planned fall gone horribly wrong, she may've thought that it was still going as planned. We'll see.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 20:12:59

At 10/23/07 04:13 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Who else is looking forward to not watching Kane vs Big Daddy V? Anyone?

For some reason, I'm looking forward to it. I expect Big Daddy V to get win and look strong in hopes of getting some more votes for CS, but the Kane fan in me wants to see him beat Daddy V.

And remember when we thought the new ECW was dead? It seems we were wrong.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/articles/56 17438/scifisignsecw08

WWECW has been renewed through 2008.... HA!

And welcome back, Assi9!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 22:27:02

Let's just hope WWE decides to actually do something with that brand now instead of it continuing to beat Heat with it's own championship...yeah I don't see that happening either. Wonder if it has finally bottomed out though.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 22:28:40

At 10/23/07 01:11 PM, MCU wrote: Professional. All the suplexes, arm drags and hip toss kinda stuff.

Awesome! Have any info on the school you are going to? Any trainers we would know?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 23:06:11

At 10/23/07 08:12 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 10/23/07 04:13 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Who else is looking forward to not watching Kane vs Big Daddy V? Anyone?
For some reason, I'm looking forward to it. I expect Big Daddy V to get win and look strong in hopes of getting some more votes for CS, but the Kane fan in me wants to see him beat Daddy V.

Like I said, Kane has been a jobber to stars for almost his whole career. Meanwhile, BDV is the monster heel who have been pushed to sky by the WWE. It is not hard to tell the winner here, is it? Kane will probably have to job cleanly.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-23 23:24:18

At 10/23/07 10:27 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Wonder if it has finally bottomed out though.

Khali vs Viscera vs Kane vs Mark Henry.... If it hasn't bottomed out yet, it will next week.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-24 01:26:47

At 10/23/07 11:24 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Khali vs Viscera vs Kane vs Mark Henry.... If it hasn't bottomed out yet, it will next week.

If it does, doubt it dips below a 1...my internal gut feeling is that the baseline of WWE fan that will watch any and all WWE product on TV is a 1. That's always been as low as I'm personally willing to go anyway. The next year should allow us to see if I'm right or not.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-24 01:41:00

At 10/23/07 11:24 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 10/23/07 10:27 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Wonder if it has finally bottomed out though.
Khali vs Viscera vs Kane vs Mark Henry.... If it hasn't bottomed out yet, it will next week.

Is this possible for Kane to win? Haha...Mismatch!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-24 07:37:58

Yes , That missmatch I hope Kane is win

My Life is Time.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-24 11:51:12

Save_us.X29. If the speculation over these videos are correct then we will be seeing Jericho on RAW next week. I don't know about you guys but, I am looking forward to his return, if that is what is going down. He was always able to bring it to the next level no matter who you put him in the ring with. His is one hell of an entertainer.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-24 12:51:30

Jericho's return is a must see for me. I just wonder how he is going ot enter the mix of things. A direct shot at the wwe title, or would they have to re-establish him for the fans who aren't familiar with him?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-10-24 14:53:32

It depends on if he his going to return as a heel or a face. The vibe I'm getting is a face, but who knows. As a face he may eventually get a title shot but, I think they will re-establish him first. Although, if he is returing as a heel a Jericho-Orton battle for the title would be fantastic and with the power vaccum Cena's absence has created they would have plenty of time to build it up. I was always a sucker for heel vs. heel feuds; you get great promos and matches with egos colliding.