00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HuntressCody just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,533,917 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-13 20:10:41

you know someone here posted that UPN did not want hassan on SD anymore cause of what he did, now on wwe.com they have him responding to those papers that called him a terrorist now why would they do that? cause it is true he is off SD. they will have to put him back on raw. now that is fucked up, cause of a gimmick that guy was banned from air time and doing his job. that is fucked up, look it is just a gimmick but if your stupid you take it to heart and go "Oh he is a terrorist" now think about this. they call hassan a terrorist but what about mel gibson? he made that snuff film about jebus and people praised him....... IT WAS A FUCKING SNUFF FILM. yet hassan who is nothing more but an entertainer does what he is told and they tell him he can't do it anymore. You know look I don't like the guy, not cause he is arab cause he get's on my nerves when he get's on teh mic, but he is a good wrestler, but it is wrong to tell him "we are banning you from being on TV cause of who you are" and the fact that the newspapers had "terrorist Wrestler" in big bold text the day after teh london bombing didn't help either. and you know if he was to stay on SD they would probably make him do something like chavo did, do a whole 360 and.... you ever saw that epsiode of teh simpsons where they were gonna pass a bill to kick out all imigrints and apu was gonan go then homer and lisa helped him become a us citizen? and apu had on a red, white and blue shirt and was talking like he was a texan? that si what they will do to hassan to beat the bad press. Joke or not when you have major newspaper call you a terrorist that will arract bad press and UPN is not in the mood to take shit jsut for a gimmick. Egh well I am done, I will end it by saying....................pie is yummmmmmmmmy

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 11:00:13

Thing is they had no buisness calling him a terrorist. None at all.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 12:04:26

Well finally got cable back so finally get to watch again tonight. Ah I cannot beleave I missed the last 2 Raws >_> From what I herd they where great =(

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 12:23:04

At 7/14/05 11:00 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Thing is they had no buisness calling him a terrorist. None at all.

exactly, he never said he was a terrorist nor was his character suppsoed to be a terrorist. oh well tonight is SD and if he doesn't show up on SD then you know it was true and I guess hewill be back on raw

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 15:13:46

At 7/12/05 06:06 PM, Dobio wrote: I really don't think Matt would fuck over all his message board fans by pulling something like that, I just think it's a perfect way to bring him back to WWE.

Dude, he's working them with every post even as we speak, because he's still trying to play all this shit off like it's a complete and total shoot. That's my feeling here, that it may all be a work, that this is something Matt, Edge, and Lita went to Vince on their own, and said "hey Vince, we have this great idea that will make everyone in this room a lot of money, and it'll make Adam (Edge) the top heel you want him to be". I don't believe creative had anything to do with this, it was simply three or four people in on the whole thing.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 16:25:50

it's a tough call to make on that. It certianly sounds like something like that could happen, but it also makes yoy think we were all fooled and this was one hell of a genious storyline.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 16:28:43

At 7/14/05 04:25 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: it's a tough call to make on that. It certianly sounds like something like that could happen, but it also makes yoy think we were all fooled and this was one hell of a genious storyline.

hey it can happen, maybe someone bumped their head and finally had agood storyline, I mean after all teh shit ones they gave us it is about thime they thought something out

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 16:33:01

Love...to the Old WWF

Guys.
I found this online...just take it all in please

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 21:18:40

Oh bullshit, I am watching SD right now and they have a guy saying to be hassan's lawyer and he is their which means hassan is off SD and after the bash he will be back on raw

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-14 22:40:48

LordKooler's smackdown review
1.Eddie guerrero segment
Eddie guerrero talks about rey mysterio's "secret" and shows footage of his meetings with rey mysterio the past 2 weeks. Then eddie guerrero is about to reveal Rey mysterio's secret until Eddie's family come out. Eddie's wife Vicky doesn't want eddie to tell everyone Rey mysterio's secret. Then at the end, Eddie drags his wife backstage and his children come with him.
2.Mexicools vs Paul london & Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty
After weeks of interrupting matches, The Mexicools finally wrestle in their first match on Smackdown. The Mexicools won at the end.
3.MNM segment
Heidenreich comes out and then MNM attack him. Then Melina says that Heidenreich will never have a friend. Then Animal from the legendary tag team the Road warriors comes out and attacks MNM. Then Animal says that him and Heidenreich will face MNM for the tag team titles at the great american bash.
4.Eddie guerrero vs Hardcore holly
This match was made when eddie and hardcore holly fought each other backstage. Eddie guerrero won at the end. Then eddie apologizes to his wife and says if he loses to rey mysterio at the great american bash, he won't tell the secret. But if eddie wins, He tells the secret.
5.Muhammad Hassan's attorney
Muhammad hassan's attorney comes out and says his name is thomas whitney and says that muhammad hassan won't make another appearance on Smackdown. It was probably beacause of that segment where Hassan sent five masked men who looked like terrorists to attack Undertaker and sacrifice Daivari. It aired the same day as the Terrorist attacks in London, England. And it caused lots of controversy. Just like when JBL did the Nazi salute at a WWE house show in Germany last year. But I think hassan will return to Smackdown. And then when Hassan's attorney is about to finish his speech, The Undertaker comes out and gives him the Chokeslam and the Tombstone piledriver.
6.Booker T vs Christian
Christian won the match. These two will meet again at Great american bash.
7.Batista vs Orlando jordan
When the referee was knocked down, JBL hit Batista with a steel chair in order to help orlando jordan win the match. Batista kicks out before the referee counted to three and before Michael cole could say, "Dammit!" to end "Not this way! Not this way!" Batista won at the end.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 02:57:21

At 7/15/05 01:33 AM, Dobio wrote: Hassan is fucking awesome. I think this gimmick is working soooo well.

I agree, the guy has shown a lot of talent, I just wish WWE wasn't possibly handicapping the guy with such a negative storyline. But I do agree it will probably help his career...it'll just hurt their public image though in the process.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 03:42:05

I heard Hassan is mexican in real life though. His partner is really arab.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 06:48:21

At 7/15/05 03:42 AM, AnzRage wrote: I heard Hassan is mexican in real life though. His partner is really arab.

How do you know that? We need a link to find out. Well he does almost looks like a Mexican.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 08:27:06

We all know that we saw SD!. During the break there was a clip about this Boogeyman guy and I remeber that i saw that clip on Raw. So what brand is he going to?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 08:46:50

On hassan, either vince is talking with UPN so that he can get hassan back on the air or they are waiting till after the bash when taker beats him to send him to raw. that "lawyer" said that he won't come back till after he "beats the undertaker" now if he doesn't beat him that means he is going to stay off. plus why would they record hassan on sd and not air it, cause he i banned from sd. this really sucks. he has talent but it is going to waste cause stupid people can't get that it is only a gimmick.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 08:55:51

i bet randy orton will RKO undertaker so hassan wins

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 10:06:13

i was so happy animal was back, the road warrirs used to be my favorite tag team back in the day!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 13:36:08

At 7/15/05 08:55 AM, azkura1 wrote: i bet randy orton will RKO undertaker so hassan wins

That is very possible. If they move Hassan they better give us someone back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 15:24:19

SD was pretty good last night. Shame they put the regal/benoit match on velocity.

Well my comp got packed today so it will be a little while before I will be able to post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 15:54:45

At 7/15/05 03:34 PM, Dobio wrote: They aren't moving Hassan...Vince likes contraversy, and he's getting it with Hassan. UPN won't be a problem much longer, as they are moving to the USA network anyway.

they are? I thought they were already on USA and they moved from USA to spike

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-15 18:50:10

At 7/15/05 05:41 PM, Dobio wrote:
At 7/15/05 03:54 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: they are? I thought they were already on USA and they moved from USA to spike
They were on USA, but now Spike wants to fill up their time slot with CSI re-runs (true story) so they are moving BACK to USA TV.

damn well that sucks, egh whatever works for them I guess

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-16 01:05:45

So SD will be on cable? how will i watch?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-16 02:59:11

At 7/16/05 01:05 AM, velcro wrote: So SD will be on cable? how will i watch?

No, only RAW moves, SD! stays till Sept. of 06, but will most likely be off UPN after that since there dosen't seem a lot of interest in renewing it from UPN. Viacom dropped out of the bidding when WWE asked for what they felt was too much money I had heard, Vince knows he's soft in terms of his money making ability right now, and USA was always more supportive of them during their down days then a conglomerate like Viacom is.

As for the Boogeyman, that's an OVW worker that I guess is being called up to the main roster.

Avie bios are coming back soon...if the plan works out they will anyway, I hope.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-16 11:13:22

egh well doesn't matter to me where they go. just hope where ever they go they can still do say and what they want and not have to water stuff down even more. I mean on spike they could say alot of things. who knows maybe going back to USA network will mean they will have to water stuff down. as for SD, they don't have that many good people on it so wherever they go. I doubt they will still get the big ratings

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-16 19:38:54

Rumors has it that maybe SD! may go to FOX after the UPN deal. I don't care what chanel they are heading to. Also where is that $1 Million Tough Enough winner: Daniel Puder? He was in UFC.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-17 01:56:32

At 7/17/05 12:17 AM, Dobio wrote: Boogeyman = Marty Wright, a guy who got cut from Tough Enough because he lied about his age.

Oh, THAT guy. Well, he might not be bad, had a marketable look.

Going to shoot for a new "avie bio" tommorow, am waffling between the FBI (as the gimmick seems destined to come back) or a profile on Balls and Axel (as they look to be contract bound). Any preferrence?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-17 04:23:26

At 7/17/05 12:17 AM, Dobio wrote: Boogeyman = Marty Wright, a guy who got cut from Tough Enough because he lied about his age.

If hes black I remember him but I cant really put the name on the face it was when they had the tough enough challenge and it was on a beach.

At 7/17/05 01:56 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Going to shoot for a new "avie bio" tommorow, am waffling between the FBI (as the gimmick seems destined to come back) or a profile on Balls and Axel (as they look to be contract bound). Any preferrence?

On who or how the format is or your sources . They were fine in the past. I guess would you post them here or NGWC.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-17 14:57:53

At 7/17/05 04:23 AM, iscruLz wrote: If hes black I remember him but I cant really put the name on the face it was when they had the tough enough challenge and it was on a beach.

Yeah, he was the dude with the black face paint, trying to be the second coming of the ultimate warrior. Now they're making him an evil version of Taker, complete with thunder and rain, his promo was unimpressive, and they actually cancelled the rest of the show he was on after the rain effect

On who or how the format is or your sources . They were fine in the past. I guess would you post them here or NGWC.

I honestly think more people would read it here, but there is the post restrictions, so maybe I'll do it at the NGWC, and then post the link.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-18 01:24:17

Who here ownes a Gamecube? If so, then who is going to get WWE Day of Reckoning 2 in late August? I got it pre-ordered at EB Games.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-18 13:53:53

At 7/16/05 02:59 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 7/16/05 01:05 AM, velcro wrote: So SD will be on cable? how will i watch?
No, only RAW moves, SD! stays till Sept. of 06

well after it moves of UPN does it go to USA? If so i do not have cable and will have nothing to watch but the OC

Avie bios are coming back soon...if the plan works out they will anyway, I hope.