00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club

40,741 Views | 391 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-02 00:37:28

Here is some new information for "If"!

Some of the songs that have been confirmed for the new CD are Mastermind, Never Wanted To Dance, Prescription, Animal and Protein Injection Tuesday.

Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of Invader Zim, is going to do the art work for the new CD.

Chantel Claret, the singer of Morning Wood and Little Jimmy Urine's fiance, will be doing guest vocals for an unknown track.

M dot Strange, the creator of We Are The Strange, is going to make the music video for the song Animal.

Mike Diva, the winner of the YouTube Straight To Video contest, is going to make the music video for Mark David Chapman.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-02 21:49:22

At 1/2/08 12:37 AM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Here is some new information for "If"!

I WANT IT. BAD.
Also, what doesn everyone think of Tom Sawyer?

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-04 17:07:31

At 1/2/08 09:49 PM, Abyssus wrote: Also, what doesn everyone think of Tom Sawyer?

It's easily one of the greatest cover songs of all time, the last few seconds of that song are epic as hell!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-05 11:42:49

At 1/5/08 10:48 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Mmm, the whole thing is fucking epic. I....I prefer it to the original Rush version.

Same here, the Mindless Self Indulgence version is much faster and exciting than the Rush version.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-05 11:58:49

Just by looking at tight, and then, say, Alienating our Audience oy YRTA you can see how much they developed
The songs on tight are more expicit, raw and MANLY. While later on their songs are put together so brilliantly, they must have gone over every note.
'Everyone who's famous sucked a dick to get were they are today, only differnce is, we swallowed it'
Briliant quote.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-05 12:03:57

I'm going to repost all of the new information for "If", just to make sure everyone sees it. It was the last post on the previous page, so a lot of people probably didn't see it. Tell me what you think of the new information.

Some of the songs that have been confirmed for the new CD are Mastermind, Never Wanted To Dance, Prescription, Animal and Protein Injection Tuesday.

Jhonen Vasquez, the creator of Invader Zim, is going to do the art work for the new CD.

Chantel Claret, the singer of Morning Wood and Little Jimmy Urine's fiance, will be doing guest vocals for an unknown track.

M dot Strange, the creator of We Are The Strange, is going to make the music video for the song Animal.

Mike Diva, the winner of the YouTube Straight To Video contest, is going to make the music video for Mark David Chapman.

At 1/5/08 11:58 AM, Abyssus wrote: 'Everyone who's famous sucked a dick to get were they are today, only differnce is, we swallowed it'

That's what the message in my profile is!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-08 22:12:50

I'll join. My favorite songs are Bring The Pain and Golden I.

The bastard's ruining our fun!

Your computer doesn't find new hardware, it discovers it. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-09 15:45:05

At 1/8/08 10:12 PM, john4536 wrote: I'll join. My favorite songs are Bring The Pain and Golden I.

You're in, make sure to post frequently!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-17 15:15:20

I have two links to two brand new Mindless Self Indulgence songs!

Make Me Cum - Just click this song on the music player.

Due - Just follow the link on their site to download the demo version of this song.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-22 16:54:51

*NEW INFORMATION FOR "If"

In a recent interview, Little Jimmy Urine has said that "The fact is that we get bored easily and we like to hear many different kinds of music...often at the same time. This record reflects that, and in doing so, this will be our most diverse album to date as well as one of our longest."

Songs Confirmed for Album
Mastermind
Never Wanted To Dance
Prescription
Animal
Protein Injection Tuesday
Mark David Chapman
Bomb This Track
Due
Uncle

All of this new information has given me a ton of high hopes for this album! Two of my favourite Mindless Self Indulgence songs have already been confirmed, which makes me very happy! I'm also glad that Little Jimmy Urine said that this album will be the longest!

Also, do you think they should make multiple versions of this album, like they did with You'll Rebel to Anything? I think that they should make a CD version and a vinyl version, a clean one seems unnessasary. Of course I'll still buy all of the versions though.

By the way, You'll Rebel to Anything - Expanded & Remastered is out today! I wasn't able to get my copy today, but I'm going to the mall tommorow.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-22 18:28:49

I'm back people! Anyone miss me?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-22 21:17:38

Ok I guess I should post frequently..... uhhh I don't rly no what to talk about, I usually talk about this on youtube because they have good videos, has anyone seen the end of the bring the pain video? It's disturbing....

The bastard's ruining our fun!

Your computer doesn't find new hardware, it discovers it. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-23 00:42:26

At 1/22/08 09:17 PM, john4536 wrote: Ok I guess I should post frequently..... uhhh I don't rly no what to talk about, I usually talk about this on youtube because they have good videos, has anyone seen the end of the bring the pain video? It's disturbing....

I've seen all the videos they have out, I remember there was one where Urine drank his.. well, urine and the whole crowd freaked out.

MSI is coming here soon on a tour and I'm going! XD

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-23 16:25:39

You guys are lucky, Mindless Self Indulgence arn't coming near me!

Anyway, I bought You'll Rebel to Anything - Expanded & Remastered today, the biggest change in it is that all of the songs have been switched around.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-28 18:04:33

At 1/23/08 04:25 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: You guys are lucky, Mindless Self Indulgence arn't coming near me!

Anyway, I bought You'll Rebel to Anything - Expanded & Remastered today, the biggest change in it is that all of the songs have been switched around.

ITS OUT WTF OH NO.
I'll see if...ummm Tesco stock it? Also, due sounds promising.
And I have come to a decision that Daddy is my favourite song of all time, for now.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-28 18:06:39

God, I love MSI.

cannutella gets me rock hard, baby!

I got $100 bucks from doing CashCrate.

Check it out at http://www.cannutella.tk

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-29 14:58:23

Mindless Self Indulgence now has a preview of the studio version of Mastermind, which is one of the songs on If. They're going to put the full version up for download soon!

CLICK HERE TO HEAR A PREVIEW OF MASTERMIND

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-29 17:23:00

At 1/29/08 02:58 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Mindless Self Indulgence now has a preview of the studio version of Mastermind, which is one of the songs on If. They're going to put the full version up for download soon!

CLICK HERE TO HEAR A PREVIEW OF MASTERMIND

Yeah, yeah, yeah! MSI always hav a fantastic feel and from the look of that song it's coming back Daddy and Straight to video style.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-01-29 21:00:41

At 1/29/08 05:23 PM, Abyssus wrote: Yeah, yeah, yeah! MSI always hav a fantastic feel and from the look of that song it's coming back Daddy and Straight to video style.

It's great because Little Jimmy Urine even said himself that If was going to be very diverse. So everyone should have a bit of their favourite style in the new album!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-11 12:25:15

A SEALED COPY OF MINDLESS-SELF INDULGENCE IS BEING SOLD ON EBAY!!!

God damnit, I wish I had a Pay Pal account!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-11 17:32:05

At 2/11/08 12:25 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: A SEALED COPY OF MINDLESS-SELF INDULGENCE IS BEING SOLD ON EBAY!!!

God damnit, I wish I had a Pay Pal account!

Ohhhhhhhh! I'd be willing to hit the 150$ mark, but I won't, I need the money for other things. * cries*
Also MSI in April Manchester, anyone going?

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-12 08:07:49

At 2/11/08 05:32 PM, Abyssus wrote: Ohhhhhhhh! I'd be willing to hit the 150$ mark

It's such a tease, since we all really want it, but matter how you cut it, $100+ is a lot of money for a CD.

Also MSI in April Manchester, anyone going?

Mindless Self Indulgence arn't coming near me, so I can't go.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-16 09:51:21

The digital single Mastermind is now available on iTunes, unfortunatly it's only available to people in the U.S.

However, you can listen to the full song on YouTube!

Mastermind

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-16 12:35:10

At 2/16/08 09:51 AM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Mastermind

:/ It's OK, but it didn't really blow me away. Maybe I'm just setting my standards too high, but parts of it just sounded a little too Linkin Parkish to me, the awesome elcetro-ind beat excluded of course.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-16 18:20:16

At 2/16/08 12:35 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
/ It's OK, but it didn't really blow me away. Maybe I'm just setting my standards too high, but parts of it just sounded a little too Linkin Parkish to me, the awesome elcetro-ind beat excluded of course.

I thought it was really good, but they changed it a bit from the preview. The preview wasn't as loud, which I liked better.

Anyway, IF is going to feature a diverse amount of music, so don't worry about it sounding all like this. Little Jimmy Urine said that IF was going to be the logest and most diverse album, so I'm sure there will be stuff that sounds like it's from the Tight era.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-22 16:03:55

According to Wikipedia, Mindless Self Indulgence is supposed to release Never Wanted to Dance: The Remixes on March 18. I havn't heard anything about this from anywhere else, so it may not be true. I'll try to find more information about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-22 16:43:15

At 2/22/08 04:03 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: I havn't heard anything about this from anywhere else, so it may not be true.

After looking on MSI's MySpace page, it turns out this is all true. In fact, they have one of the tracks from it on there right now. Go listen, it's simply amazing.

Anyone else going to buy this CD?

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-22 20:18:03

At 2/22/08 07:57 PM, Gooch wrote: You know it. I'm not sure when exactly I'll be getting it, but rest assured that I'm going to. How could you pass up an opprotunity to purchase more gold?

I have to say that I absolutly love the lyrics to Never Wanted to Dance, they're so misleading, which makes the song hilarious!

Never wanted to dance with nobody but you,
Never wanted to dance with nobody but you!

That sounds so much like a love song, but as soon as Little Jimmy Urine says the third line,

Never wanted to dance with nobody, but you wouldn't take no for an answear you fucking bitch!

it completely changes the meaning of the song, it's genious!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-23 09:45:50

At 2/23/08 08:29 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I'm not, because I'm seeing them in Glasgow! :D

They're not coming near me, so I can't go. But, they still havn't put up all of their dates, so maybe they will come near me later on!

Please MSI, come to the Detroit/Windsor area!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-02-24 08:42:54

Simple question, if you had to live of one MSI song for all your life, what would it be?
...I don't know...At all.

Thanks for the PM deadly-shadow