00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club

40,666 Views | 391 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-09 23:47:47

hmm just realised i've been posting here and have yet to mention msi...

well i don't actually have any of the albums but i downloaded a few of their songs...Shut Me Up and Kill The Rock are pretty awesome...

tempted to buy You'll Rebel to Anything, though i still need to build up my killing joke collection first.

as for Lyn-Z...

I'd tap that

bump =p

down on the upside

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-09 23:52:47

I used a part of the song "I'm Your Problem Now" in my flash :D
I'm sure you'll love the flash. Or not. Depends on your sense of humor.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-11 13:48:47

At 5/9/07 11:52 PM, Nerijus wrote: I used a part of the song "I'm Your Problem Now" in my flash :D

lol blammed

=p

down on the upside

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-11 18:56:12

At 5/11/07 02:43 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/9/07 11:47 PM, Randominator wrote: as for Lyn-Z...

I'd tap that
Good, all the more Kitty for me.

she seems very...round

=p

down on the upside

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-11 19:28:38

At 5/11/07 07:09 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: ...Girls with glasses take sperm and piss better than anyone else...

nice...

=p

you've failed to convince me.

anyway i was watching some msi videos on youtube and i noticed Lyn-Z stage dives...
i mean she's going to get touched up alot =S

down on the upside

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-11 21:42:56

At 5/11/07 07:46 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/11/07 07:28 PM, Randominator wrote: i mean she's going to get touched up alot =S
I'd rather touch up Jimmy. Guitar? Pfft! Jimmy programmes the beats, give the humor, gives the presence and gives the fun. He's also a nice bloke.

i like his hair

down on the upside

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-15 23:20:31

Just downloaded Tight, Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy, You'll Rebel to Anything and Another Mindless Rip-Off. Good stuff indeed. I declare them my new favorite band, and for some reason I randomly chose today to get really into them :)

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-16 00:08:32

At 5/15/07 11:36 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/15/07 11:20 PM, MadCow wrote: Just downloaded Tight
But I own it! YEAH!

LOL, your free beats my £200.

Tight costs over 200 Pounds? That's like 250 Dollars!
Is it really rare, lmao? I didn't even know :P

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-16 00:16:06

At 5/16/07 12:11 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/16/07 12:08 AM, MadCow wrote: Is it really rare, lmao? I didn't even know :P
Yes, it is rather rare.

I guess I'm lucky I found the download it did then ;)

Although, I'm having iPod trouble, so listening to it on my computer only may be what happens.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-16 00:44:59

At 5/16/07 12:21 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/16/07 12:16 AM, MadCow wrote: Although, I'm having iPod trouble, so listening to it on my computer only may be what happens.
That's what you get! That's what you get!

*Runs off crying due to money disparity*

I just fixed it! PWNT >:D

*listens to Tight just to spite ZAAL*

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-16 23:42:03

Out of the Albums I got, I think I've really gotten a feel of the band (I've listened to each CD at least 3 times).

From Tight, my favorites are "Bring the Pain" and "Hail Satan"

From Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy my favorites are "Bitches" "Faggot", "I Hate Jimmy Page" and "J"

From You'll Rebel to Anything, my favorites were the first 7 songs, "Shut Me Up", "1989", "Straight To Video", "Tom Sawyer", "You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging)", "What Do They Know?" and "Stupid MF"

From Another Mindless Rip-off, my favorites were "Pre-Teen Violence" and "Frying Pan"

They were all very good Albums. I think it's a little weird that I just randomly decided to really get into MSI (before all I had heard was their popular stuff like Shut Me Up), but I'm definately glad I did :)

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-17 15:19:22

At 5/17/07 08:11 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Natural curiosity. Now buy moar Industrial CDs. >:O

I cry when I see there is only one CD of MSI on itunes, being the Straight to video mix.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-25 02:17:55

At 5/17/07 08:11 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/16/07 11:42 PM, MadCow wrote: I think it's a little weird that I just randomly decided to really get into MSI (before all I had heard was their popular stuff like Shut Me Up), but I'm definately glad I did :)
Natural curiosity. Now buy moar Industrial CDs. >:O

Only Industrial I listen to is VNV Nation, and now MSI :[

Also, I really like that song "Apple Country" from Tight now, no reason why!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-25 10:57:08

At 5/25/07 06:57 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/17/07 03:19 PM, Abyssus wrote: I cry when I see there is only one CD of MSI on itunes, being the Straight to video mix.
In my collection. I love it. Every night.

I thought it would be a waste, but it's actually really good! There's some real industrial remixes and some party ones...Although on the "listeners also brought" section it says Panic! at the disco...

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-26 11:55:50

At 5/26/07 09:12 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/25/07 10:57 AM, Abyssus wrote: I thought it would be a waste, but it's actually really good! There's some real industrial remixes and some party ones...Although on the "listeners also brought" section it says Panic! at the disco...
The thing is, the disc features GREAT bands, handing in EBM by numbers. It is enjoyable, but disposable. I'm glad I have it though. ^_^

It really does, but the reviewers are douche-bags...And the people that have downloaded it have also downloaded crap, they need better taste.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-26 12:27:39

At 5/17/07 03:19 PM, Abyssus wrote: I cry when I see there is only one CD of MSI on itunes, being the Straight to video mix.

Oh well... It's still a great CD, plus it's really long. My favourite remix is "The Birthday Masscre" one.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-26 20:10:48

At 5/26/07 05:45 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Making us chose sides? VNV Nation. All the way.

Well, I'm not saying that one is better than the other. They're ALL great tracks. That one just stood out the most for me, mostly because of the intro.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-05-26 20:28:33

At 5/26/07 08:17 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Best MSI remix I have heard is the Circus music/jungle remix of Molly (I think, it was either that or Bitches). Should be critically acclaimed.

I don't have that CD yet. It's one of the very few MSI CDs that I don't own.

One of my life goals is to buy every MSI CD.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-07 14:31:49

I love the intro to bring the pain, listening to it with you speakers up AND headphones in is the hawtness.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-09 12:25:44

At 6/7/07 02:31 PM, Abyssus wrote: I love the intro to bring the pain, listening to it with you speakers up AND headphones in is the hawtness.

I listen to all my music in that way, it can also be a good way to turn a decent song into a masterpiece. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-09 14:57:11

At 6/9/07 12:25 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
At 6/7/07 02:31 PM, Abyssus wrote: I love the intro to bring the pain, listening to it with you speakers up AND headphones in is the hawtness.
I listen to all my music in that way, it can also be a good way to turn a decent song into a masterpiece. :)

Especially with speakers specializing in base and headphones in acoustic. Or so to speak.
Best of both worlds.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-10 17:09:23

At 6/9/07 02:57 PM, Abyssus wrote: Especially with speakers specializing in base and headphones in acoustic. Or so to speak.
Best of both worlds.

Thats the best way to listen to any type of music in my opinion!

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-10 18:36:39

I love the intro to the Bring the Pain music video. It's very funny the first time you see it.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-20 16:02:55

MSI is great if your trying to get a conversation going.
' Why does I hate Jimmy Page have sex sounds in it?'
' Well, let me tell you the long and boring story behind it'

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-21 08:06:51

At 6/20/07 04:02 PM, Abyssus wrote: ' Why does I hate Jimmy Page have sex sounds in it?'

MSI's sence of humor? Either that, or because rock stars from the 70's had a lot of sex.

Either way, it's still an awsome song!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-28 16:18:50

I would have to say it is because of their sense of humor as well. The band has many songs about sex and its just their thing when thought about.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-06-30 13:58:38

Hey guys it wouldn't be to late to join the club would it? I love MSI and I have a ton of their albums (Another Mindless Rip off, Despierta Los Ninos, Frankenstien Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Shut Me Up: The Remixes, Straight to the Video: The Remixes, Tight and You'll Rebel to Anything)

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-02 21:44:47

At 6/30/07 01:58 PM, OneEyedYaK wrote: Hey guys it wouldn't be to late to join the club would it?

It's never too late to join! Anyway, welcome! Remember to post frequently and have fun!

I love MSI and I have a ton of their albums (Another Mindless Rip off, Despierta Los Ninos, Frankenstien Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Shut Me Up: The Remixes, Straight to the Video: The Remixes, Tight and You'll Rebel to Anything)

Awsome collection, I wish I had Tight.

Heres my collection:

- Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy
- The Left Rights
- Alienating Our Audience
- Despirito Los Ninos
- You'll Rebel To Anything - Clean
- You'll Rebel To Anything - Explicit
- Straight To Video: The Remixes
- Shut Me Up: The Remixes + 3
- Another Mindless Rip Off

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-15 05:25:22

At 7/2/07 09:44 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote:
At 6/30/07 01:58 PM, OneEyedYaK wrote: Hey guys it wouldn't be to late to join the club would it?
It's never too late to join! Anyway, welcome! Remember to post frequently and have fun!

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find your time here quite enjoyable.

Awsome collection, I wish I had Tight.
Heres my collection:

Not bad at all, I have them all but thats including burned copies, I wish I had all the originals but many are very hard to ocme by now a days. :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-15 06:37:04

Tights more mellow then there other stuff, but it's really good.