00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

302,415 Views | 14,725 Replies
New Topic

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 22:28:00


At 4/10/03 09:55 PM, allpro wrote: this is my 2250th post

Point taken. I'm gonna hit my 2000th in about an hour...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 22:31:40


At 4/10/03 10:28 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 4/10/03 09:55 PM, allpro wrote: this is my 2250th post
Point taken. I'm gonna hit my 2000th in about an hour...

YOU DO POST TO EFFING MUCH................ jeepers


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 22:33:28


I didn't read all of the posts, but the first one says you have to average 20 posts a day or more, I average like 2 a day or less or something, can I still be in?


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 22:53:29


And this is my 2000th post. I'd ask someone to take a screenshot but the truth is, I just don't give a crap anymore... I'll always have this though...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 22:57:29


At 4/10/03 10:33 PM, 0madhatter0 wrote: I didn't read all of the posts, but the first one says you have to average 20 posts a day or more, I average like 2 a day or less or something, can I still be in?

Sure, but list yourself as OCP Recruit. Welcome to the club though...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:00:26


At 4/10/03 10:53 PM, biteme2514 wrote: And this is my 2000th post. I'd ask someone to take a screenshot but the truth is, I just don't give a crap anymore... I'll always have this though...

not when your hardrive explodes


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:01:39


At 4/10/03 11:00 PM, allpro wrote: not when your hardrive explodes

Crap. With what you said there, you could've taken the screenshot for me anyways... Sigh... Oh well...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:07:32


At 4/10/03 11:01 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 4/10/03 11:00 PM, allpro wrote: not when your hardrive explodes
Crap. With what you said there, you could've taken the screenshot for me anyways... Sigh... Oh well...

edit this one

Obsessive Compulsive Posters


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:17:50


At 4/10/03 11:07 PM, allpro wrote: edit this one

Meh... OscarZavala helped me out...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:22:35


At 4/10/03 11:17 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 4/10/03 11:07 PM, allpro wrote: edit this one
Meh... OscarZavala helped me out...

u shoulda made one wiht the spear of gold

i hope ht doesnt depost for uhm 6 months


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:27:41


At 4/10/03 11:22 PM, allpro wrote: u shoulda made one wiht the spear of gold
i hope ht doesnt depost for uhm 6 months

I'm not that good with editing. Try making one with this instead...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:42:55


Hehehe... OscarZavala also made this for me because he thought I might need it in a few days. I think it's hilarious...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-10 23:59:57


I'm killing Oscar's joke, but it will probably look like this in about a week...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 00:01:13


I wonder if there is a limit to how much you can post...Hmm...How would they fit something like my picture above? Would it just stop at a certain number and then record no more?


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 00:05:32


At 4/11/03 12:01 AM, 0madhatter0 wrote: I wonder if there is a limit to how much you can post...Hmm...How would they fit something like my picture above? Would it just stop at a certain number and then record no more?

Can't hurt to find out, can it? Looks like us OCP members now have something to strive for! Mwahahahaha!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 00:12:45


Am I a member, or a recruit? What's the difference? If I'm a member, what's my number?


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 00:19:27


At 4/11/03 12:12 AM, 0madhatter0 wrote: Am I a member, or a recruit? What's the difference? If I'm a member, what's my number?

You're more of a recruit. We won't make you an official member until you do post about twenty times a day. Just post more. If you make the cut, you'll officially become Member #11. By the way, I find that pic inherently amusing...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:25:46


At 4/10/03 09:17 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Make that 15. Where are all the OCP members anyways? I've been posting all by myself for the past two hours...

I've been working.
my record for that so far is 10, without spaming, probably won't break it in a while, but after my mourning is over and I start posting normaly again, watch out, I might break your record
:-)

oh, and congratz on your 2000th post

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:27:17


At 4/11/03 01:25 AM, NemoX wrote: oh, and congratz on your 2000th post

Thanks! Oh, and check this out. OscarZavala made it. It's hilarious...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:36:53


At 4/11/03 12:01 AM, 0madhatter0 wrote: I wonder if there is a limit to how much you can post...Hmm...How would they fit something like my picture above? Would it just stop at a certain number and then record no more?

theo word post moves over ones it gets longer it will sterch the sceen

the pictuer will be in the middle and the nubers and word post will go off both ends


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:38:32


At 4/11/03 01:27 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
Thanks! Oh, and check this out. OscarZavala made it. It's hilarious...

haha, yeah, it is.

by the way, think you can get here someday?
;-)

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:39:15


Hey, I just hit #48 with my Popularity. Check my profile to see.

*winks*

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:40:17


At 4/11/03 01:38 AM, NemoX wrote: by the way, think you can get here someday?
;-)

Yeah, I think I can manage it. But I want this in my screen...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:50:46


I'll join, hehe...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:52:09


At 4/11/03 01:50 AM, xXx-Dowg-xXx wrote: I'll join, hehe...

part II, hehe

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 01:52:29


At 4/11/03 01:50 AM, xXx-Dowg-xXx wrote: I'll join, hehe...

You just made Member #12. Here's the logo. Feel free to post wherever necessary...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 02:02:52


At 4/11/03 01:38 AM, NemoX wrote:
At 4/11/03 01:27 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
Thanks! Oh, and check this out. OscarZavala made it. It's hilarious...
haha, yeah, it is.

by the way, think you can get here someday?
;-)

ill do some number crunching

WAOH acroding to izax number thingy
and my math...
38.9 YEARS it will take to get to leel 30 if ht NEVER depostis again... HOLEY CRAP!!!


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 02:28:02


I think this is my 2100th post. I'm not sure anymore. I've been posting way too much. In case you're wondering, I hit my 2000th post earlier today. Wow... Anyways, I just broke into the Top 50 with my Popularity so here's a shot of my profile... Hehehe...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 02:44:32


ok, time for me to go...for now
"I'll be back"
:-)

and biteme2514, don't forget to get your screenshot for when you get to 2500 (which I'm guessing won't take you long), I'm almost 100% sure in your house you are like this:
:-)

or am I wrong?
:-)

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 02:49:02


At 4/11/03 02:44 AM, NemoX wrote: or am I wrong?
-)

You're very close. I don't have a toilet.

Obsessive Compulsive Posters