00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

302,350 Views | 14,725 Replies
New Topic

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 02:58:32


Well, I posted a little over 220 times today. That's my new record. Let's see anyone try and beat that! Anyways, I'm going for tonight but that's not all. Turns out I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I won't be able to post like a madman until Saturday. Guess it gives all the other people a chance to catch up. Hehehe, I got a ton of stuff done today. I'm really proud of that Popularity thing. Well, guess I'll see you guys tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Until then. Later.

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 08:08:15


Ok, so I'm a recruit...Cool. I will try to keep up my posting without spamming.

Is allpro a recruit? He averages like 2 posts a day.


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 09:09:19


At 4/11/03 02:58 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Well, I posted a little over 220 times today. That's my new record. Let's see anyone try and beat that! Anyways, I'm going for tonight but that's not all. Turns out I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I won't be able to post like a madman until Saturday. Guess it gives all the other people a chance to catch up. Hehehe, I got a ton of stuff done today. I'm really proud of that Popularity thing. Well, guess I'll see you guys tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Until then. Later.

I wonder how you can do this, and the most mysterious thing is....you make more than 2 word posts....wow, i thought that i post quite a lot. In a few weeks/month you'll reach olskoo! :) Good luck

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 11:25:11


At 4/11/03 08:08 AM, 0madhatter0 wrote: Is allpro a recruit? He averages like 2 posts a day.

It doesn't matter what your Posts Per Day average is in your profile. Some people discovered the BBS like a few months after they signed up. This can lower their average drastically... All you have to do is post around 20 times a day. Screw the Posts Per Day thing. Hehehe... Right now, mine's like, well over 40! allpro's actually Member #9...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 11:26:29


At 4/11/03 09:09 AM, KoRnFreaker2003 wrote: I wonder how you can do this, and the most mysterious thing is....you make more than 2 word posts....wow, i thought that i post quite a lot. In a few weeks/month you'll reach olskoo! :) Good luck

Such is the mystery of life... =P

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 12:58:10


damn, i leave town for one day and the club now has 12 members...along witht he fact our topic grew a couple pages, but you all can stop worrying now, i'm back!


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 14:56:53


At 4/11/03 12:58 PM, MALforpresident wrote: damn, i leave town for one day and the club now has 12 members...along witht he fact our topic grew a couple pages, but you all can stop worrying now, i'm back!

Yeah... It's been growing in popularity. Mostly because just about every thread has an OCP logo in it.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 16:41:41


where`s all the level 9 people????? anyway i`ll join aslong as i meet the requirements or whatever.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 16:58:23


jesus shit biteme, you dont have a life do you?

lol, just messin, but 220 posts in one day? do you like not have school or something?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 18:59:44


At 4/11/03 04:37 PM, Niteshade wrote:
At 4/11/03 02:56 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
Yeah... It's been growing in popularity. Mostly because just about every thread has an OCP logo in it.
lol ya, that is probably the biggest reason people have noticed us. i even put a tiny OCP thingy on my sig pic, so hopefully people will see that too.

i like your little logo... i like MY little logo...

tho i dont see a point in the club... yay


don't be trash people

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 21:27:07


At 4/11/03 04:41 PM, i_need_nos_2003 wrote: where`s all the level 9 people????? anyway i`ll join aslong as i meet the requirements or whatever.

You're Member #13. Welcome to the club. Try and check back here every now and then for updates...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 21:28:18


At 4/11/03 04:58 PM, BuckeyesNate wrote: jesus shit biteme, you dont have a life do you?

If I did, would I be here?

lol, just messin, but 220 posts in one day? do you like not have school or something?

No, I have school. I just happen to spend a lot of my free time on Newgrounds...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 22:19:11


Update time. We've started a campaign to get Sherbert popular. No one's really doing their job in the General forum so we might as well keep that thread up on page one and continue clicking Sherbert. Y'know, 'cuz he's just so cool. In case you didn't know, Sherbert is Tom Fulp's cat. He's also the Newgrounds mascot. And if you don't know who Tom Fulp is, you better not let me know or I'll kick you out of the club for your ignorance. (Just kidding...) Happy clicking!!!

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=59943

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 23:02:02


At 4/11/03 10:19 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Update time. We've started a campaign to get Sherbert popular. No one's really doing their job in the General forum so we might as well keep that thread up on page one and continue clicking Sherbert. Y'know, 'cuz he's just so cool. In case you didn't know, Sherbert is Tom Fulp's cat. He's also the Newgrounds mascot. And if you don't know who Tom Fulp is, you better not let me know or I'll kick you out of the club for your ignorance. (Just kidding...) Happy clicking!!!

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=59943

MAL has an update too!!!!

....i gotta take a piss and eat somethin, i'll be back in about 10 minutes, please dont feel sad that you dont see my name at the end of some posts as often as normal, i'll be back


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 23:06:18


At 4/11/03 09:28 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 4/11/03 04:58 PM, BuckeyesNate wrote: jesus shit biteme, you dont have a life do you?
If I did, would I be here?
lol, just messin, but 220 posts in one day? do you like not have school or something?
No, I have school. I just happen to spend a lot of my free time on Newgrounds...

so do i, but still, thats a lot of posts for one day, the most ive done in a day is like 180 i think

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 23:40:01


At 4/11/03 11:25 AM, biteme2514 wrote: It doesn't matter what your Posts Per Day average is in your profile. Some people discovered the BBS like a few months after they signed up. This can lower their average drastically... All you have to do is post around 20 times a day. Screw the Posts Per Day thing. Hehehe... Right now, mine's like, well over 40! allpro's actually Member #9...

Oh, I see. I discovered the BBS only about four weeks or a little more ago. I should probably have enough posts soon.


.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 23:42:54


I haven't been performing very well today. I had a dental appointment so I've only posted about 40 times today. Geez, I really hope biteme2514 doesn't kick me out. That would suck... =P

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 23:45:29


is that you being skitzophrenic or r u just talking to yourself?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-11 23:46:31


At 4/11/03 11:42 PM, biteme2514 wrote: I haven't been performing very well today. I had a dental appointment so I've only posted about 40 times today. Geez, I really hope biteme2514 doesn't kick me out. That would suck... =P

your still ahead of me, lets see 453-475..thats 22 posts so far


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 00:01:34


i dont keep count but i think i started at like 2670 or something like that today, hehe

2674 is 1337*2

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 00:14:14


At 4/12/03 12:01 AM, BuckeyesNate wrote: 2674 is 1337*2

I was always wondering about that but I was too stupid to do the math... Hehehe...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 00:53:31


Oh, and this link is just for anyone who wants to submit some poetry or something... Just a thought...

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=56693

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 01:00:34


hey, you think we should get ourselve a web site??


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 01:15:21


At 4/12/03 01:00 AM, MALforpresident wrote: hey, you think we should get ourselve a web site??

Wanna make one?

I'm too crappy with computer to produce anything, and I mean ANYTHING of value so ask someone who's skilled with that kinda thing. Niteshade made our club logo and all we did was ask... Hehehe... But as for the web site, that might be going overboard. We only have 12 or 13 members anyways... But when we have about a hundred, the sky's the limit...

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 01:32:27


At 4/12/03 01:15 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 4/12/03 01:00 AM, MALforpresident wrote: hey, you think we should get ourselve a web site??
Wanna make one?

I'm too crappy with computer to produce anything, and I mean ANYTHING of value so ask someone who's skilled with that kinda thing. Niteshade made our club logo and all we did was ask... Hehehe... But as for the web site, that might be going overboard. We only have 12 or 13 members anyways... But when we have about a hundred, the sky's the limit...

i dont think theres that many people on NG that actually post as much as we do, but i think its easy, if you get one of those not so grea like, a site some 14 year old chick would have even, we could just make it an info site and shit


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 01:51:07


This is proof that at least I am doing my job...

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=62720

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 02:16:27


Dammit. Sorry, I let you all down...

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=62724

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 02:32:32


<A>www.newgrounds.com<A> ok just seeing if i know how to put a link in one of my posts


¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 02:34:23


At 4/12/03 02:32 AM, MALforpresident wrote: <A>www.newgrounds.com<A> ok just seeing if i know how to put a link in one of my posts

Hehehe... You don't even need the <A>s... Just type it out normally... By the way, did you see the two links I placed above? That's some funny sh*t if you read them both all the way through...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-12 03:06:56


Oh, by the way, people. No more "noob-owning" and saying that the OCP did it. It drives noobs away from the club and away from being frequent posters. That's the last thing we want. Read this link...

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=62733

Thanks a lot, guys. See you all tomorrow. I gotta hit the sack now...

*yawns*