00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

302,186 Views | 14,725 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:25:25

At 4/13/03 07:19 PM, biteme2514 wrote: You're posting in the "VETERAN Trap" topic too, huh? So am I. I'm going on about giant mousetraps, shark pits and leg snares. Geez... I'm trying to get to about 2600 posts today but I doubt I'll make it considering how dumb most of these topics are. Oh well, you could always post here...

well, it's still relatively early, you'll have time, specially later on when more users log in..oh wait, it's sunday...meh, anyway, I'll be logging out for a bit, see ya around
:-)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:25:58

Actually, I'm posting in other club threads too. I'm not actually joining any of them but messing around in this thread is kinda fun:

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:31:55

At 4/13/03 07:25 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Actually, I'm posting in other club threads too. I'm not actually joining any of them but messing around in this thread is kinda fun:

yeah, I saw you, I started doing that, but remembered I have to be somewhere else right now, so I'll be back later and finish the job.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:35:26

At 4/13/03 07:25 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Actually, I'm posting in other club threads too. I'm not actually joining any of them but messing around in this thread is kinda fun:

i really dont mind, it makes it look like my crew's bigger, plus even if you did wana join, i'd probably not notice and make you a member a day later like i did with the last kid that wanted to join, i dont think he even came back

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:35:34

At 4/13/03 07:31 PM, NemoX wrote: yeah, I saw you, I started doing that, but remembered I have to be somewhere else right now, so I'll be back later and finish the job.

You've only posted about thirteen times today. Hope you make seven once you get back. =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:36:49

At 4/13/03 07:35 PM, MALforpresident wrote: i really dont mind, it makes it look like my crew's bigger, plus even if you did wana join, i'd probably not notice and make you a member a day later like i did with the last kid that wanted to join, i dont think he even came back

It makes your thread bigger anyways. But like I said, I've come to a conclusion regarding what I'm gonna do in your club. I'll just post in there whenever I can but I won't actually join.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:41:21

you know what? i noticed there are no chicks in my crew, that cant be very good, i dont wana be seen as a sexist leader, i think i'll go to the all girls club topic and see if any girls there are slackers...i'll get right to that in a couple hours

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:50:33

ok, I'm back (that was fast wasn't it?)
actually, I'm gonna post some more and then go, I managed to pull back the appointment a bit
:-)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 19:53:07

At 4/13/03 07:41 PM, MALforpresident wrote: you know what? i noticed there are no chicks in my crew, that cant be very good, i dont wana be seen as a sexist leader, i think i'll go to the all girls club topic and see if any girls there are slackers...i'll get right to that in a couple hours

Hehehe. That's hilarious. I'm not sure if we have any girls in the OCP either. I'm pretty sure Niteshade is but I'm never sure with him/her, and I don't even know if Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl even gives a crap anymore... Oh well. Hey, do you think that our clubs could form some sort of alliance? I mean, we contribute to each other's clubs in some shape or form so I think it'd be really funny if we all posted in each other's threads without actually being official members or anything, despite the fact that you kind of ARE an OCP member but that shouldn't matter too much. I hereby declare that the OCP and The Slackers Crew are now affiliates of each other. This doesn't mean much but it just sounds cool, y'know?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 20:23:36

That could be a good idea, but none of that crazy "bigger group takes over" stuff! Let's not turn this into another AOL Time Warner merger! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 20:38:43

At 4/13/03 08:23 PM, 0madhatter0 wrote: That could be a good idea, but none of that crazy "bigger group takes over" stuff! Let's not turn this into another AOL Time Warner merger! :)

We'd never do that. Besides, the leader of The Slackers Crew is a member of the OCP. =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 20:42:45

yeah, i'm one of the early members of the ocp, sounds like a plan, and while we help you guys out...we could use some help getting our name around from non lazy people so that we get the job done (spoken like a true slacker, passing work onto others so that he wont have to deal with it all)

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 20:46:02

At 4/13/03 08:42 PM, MALforpresident wrote: yeah, i'm one of the early members of the ocp, sounds like a plan, and while we help you guys out...we could use some help getting our name around from non lazy people so that we get the job done (spoken like a true slacker, passing work onto others so that he wont have to deal with it all)

I've already posted the club logo all over the place in the General forum. It's a good thing you guys have an "official non-official member" like me, eh?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 20:49:23

By the way, here's another thread more or less dedicated to flaming me on my rampant posting. Enjoy!

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=63005

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:00:21

OCP UPDATE
===========

Now that we're associating ourselves with The Slackers Crew, I'd like to announce that I'm too lazy to keep track of who's an official OCP member and who's just a recruit. Whoever I had listed as a recruit can now just become an official member. There, now I can rest in peace.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:04:18

At 4/13/03 09:00 PM, biteme2514 wrote: OCP UPDATE
===========

Now that we're associating ourselves with The Slackers Crew, I'd like to announce that I'm too lazy to keep track of who's an official OCP member and who's just a recruit. Whoever I had listed as a recruit can now just become an official member. There, now I can rest in peace.

its nice to know i wear off on people, by the way, you just might wana keep track of what number they are so that it doesnt cause more work later on

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:07:50

im a member of both, i love both clubs =P

heh heh, i made this a couple of hours ago, i dont think ill make it my sig yet though...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:08:53

At 4/13/03 09:04 PM, MALforpresident wrote: its nice to know i wear off on people, by the way, you just might wana keep track of what number they are so that it doesnt cause more work later on

But that requires actual work! I'm not cut out for that. I just post mindlessly, like a drone! I'll leave it to the actual OCP members to take care of their own number. By the way, now that allpro left the #9 slot open, should Psycho Monkey take his place? I mean, P-Monkey is the mascot...

P-Monkey, #9 Member of the OCP

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:16:36

ok, i fear if i go into the all grrls club topic i'm gona get commically bitch slapped over the internet by all of them, ok NemoX, your tight with the chicks, explain the OCP and the slackers crew to em, i need more members so i can feel more powerful but without much of any power, and i dont wana just dudes crew, thats politically incorect

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:29:49

At 4/13/03 09:16 PM, MALforpresident wrote: ok, i fear if i go into the all grrls club topic i'm gona get commically bitch slapped over the internet by all of them, ok NemoX, your tight with the chicks, explain the OCP and the slackers crew to em, i need more members so i can feel more powerful but without much of any power, and i dont wana just dudes crew, thats politically incorect

I actually think there's more guys in the All-Grrrl's Club than actual girls. Oh well... My club consists of mostly guys, two girls (assuming that Niteshade actually is female but I really have no clue, and also assuming that Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl knows that she's a member but considering the fact that she hasn't posted since page four, it looks doubtful) and a monkey. Long live P-Monkey.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:36:15

At 4/13/03 09:29 PM, biteme2514 wrote: I actually think there's more guys in the All-Grrrl's Club than actual girls. Oh well... My club consists of mostly guys, two girls (assuming that Niteshade actually is female but I really have no clue, and also assuming that Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl knows that she's a member but considering the fact that she hasn't posted since page four, it looks doubtful) and a monkey. Long live P-Monkey.

fire an email to DSG, and dont forget my cat, its curtisy of allpro, hey, why cant the cat who was allpros take all pro's spot?

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:39:43

At 4/13/03 09:16 PM, MALforpresident wrote: ok, i fear if i go into the all grrls club topic i'm gona get commically bitch slapped over the internet by all of them, ok NemoX, your tight with the chicks, explain the OCP and the slackers crew to em, i need more members so i can feel more powerful but without much of any power, and i dont wana just dudes crew, thats politically incorect

done and done.
even though there are more males than females in there....I dunno if they will actually join, but at least I suggested it to them.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:42:52

At 4/13/03 09:39 PM, NemoX wrote: done and done.
even though there are more males than females in there....I dunno if they will actually join, but at least I suggested it to them.

sweet, i'll be sure to read what you wrote in their topic sometime, thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:47:20

At 4/13/03 09:36 PM, MALforpresident wrote: fire an email to DSG, and dont forget my cat, its curtisy of allpro, hey, why cant the cat who was allpros take all pro's spot?

Because P-Monkey took it. He's the #9 Member of the OCP.

By the way, this is just for the hell of it but I just realized we don't have a Sherbert picture in here. Well, here he is, and don't forget to click on his profile to increase his Popularity.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:50:08

At 4/13/03 09:39 PM, NemoX wrote: done and done.

Hmm... More girls in the OCP. I like that idea...

Now if only Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl knew she was a member. I made her one after she posted in here three or four days ago. Man, what the hell happened to THAT?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 21:59:19

Hey cool. So now I'm a member. I'm #15. Yeah, that should do.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 22:06:32

At 4/13/03 09:59 PM, 0madhatter0 wrote: Hey cool. So now I'm a member. I'm #15. Yeah, that should do.

What was your Recruit number? Just take that one instead... This is getting more confusing by the second...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 22:07:56

At 4/13/03 10:06 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 4/13/03 09:59 PM, 0madhatter0 wrote: Hey cool. So now I'm a member. I'm #15. Yeah, that should do.
What was your Recruit number? Just take that one instead... This is getting more confusing by the second...

just let him have 15, its easier that way, then later you can just tell everybody to name what number they are and you can fix it up then

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 22:09:16

At 4/13/03 10:07 PM, MALforpresident wrote: just let him have 15, its easier that way, then later you can just tell everybody to name what number they are and you can fix it up then

Meh, whatever. Now that we're associating ourselves with The Slackers Crew, I'm too lazy to care. =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-04-13 22:29:50

ok, just checkin in before i play more GTAIII for today, oh by the way 549 when i started, 590 now thats 41 posts...now for some gta3, be back in a lil bit to reach 600, tomarrow i'd appreciate it if somebody would take a screen shot of my 666th post

BBS Signature