00:00
00:00

Playstation Empire

212,419 Views | 6,125 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 00:10:53


Can someone link me to that PS3 commercial with the kids looking up at the sky?

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 00:52:48


At 10/10/06 08:24 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: whhattttt!!!! WII ships 1million consoles to North America wow.

I know but if you figure money wise its the same thing but Nintendo would still make more money. Console wise at least.

At 10/10/06 08:27 PM, Guszy wrote: What does hotboxing mean?
Mine dont play DVD's either

I smoked in my room and kept the smoke in there, therefore corrupting my DVD drive.


XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 05:25:21


Hey sorry i havent posted in awhile had to change internet providers cause my last one was a fucking rip off anyway this one should be good hopefully

so anyone played or got Bully yet ?


"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 08:14:23



so anyone played or got Bully yet ?

Won´t buy any new games until i get a new PS2 . My old one is completely broke and the newest game won´t work on it .

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 09:02:53


At 10/11/06 08:14 AM, Shinobl wrote:

so anyone played or got Bully yet ?
Won´t buy any new games until i get a new PS2 . My old one is completely broke and the newest game won´t work on it .

damn that sux ohwell i dont even have a ps2 my brother had one but i dont live with him anymore


"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 12:04:35


At 10/11/06 12:03 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 10/11/06 05:25 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:
so anyone played or got Bully yet ?
It looks cool, I think I might get Tekken: Dark Resurrection for the PSP.

get Mortal Kombat my friend says its good.


Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 12:10:48


At 10/11/06 12:07 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 10/11/06 12:04 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
get Mortal Kombat my friend says its good.
Mortal Kombat isn't out yet in the UK.

right come to North America.


Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 13:37:51


At 10/10/06 05:32 AM, nestman12 wrote: Did anyone hear about that neww bully game for ps2? its actually supposed to be sweet.
rockstar is involved, of course.

Its been renamed to "Canis Canem Edit" The motto of the school that the game takes place in.


cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 17:50:49


ill join this club i got a PS2 and looking forward to PS3 and im a big DMC (Devil may Cry) fan

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-11 17:59:13


Cani join i pre-ordered the 600$ PS3.


what

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 08:33:25


I completed Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (damn, that only took me a few days) and now, I'm onto Exoddus. ;) I find Exoddus the better game out of the two mainly because of possessing more things and it's more difficult.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 10:56:53


At 10/12/06 08:33 AM, Helloween wrote: I completed Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (damn, that only took me a few days) and now, I'm onto Exoddus. ;) I find Exoddus the better game out of the two mainly because of possessing more things and it's more difficult.

Yeh abe was cool what ever happend to that x-box version ?


"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 16:10:52


im siked from DMC 4 its gonna be a nice game@!

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 16:32:16


At 10/11/06 05:59 PM, StrangeBoy wrote: Cani join i pre-ordered the 600$ PS3.

Your fucking crazy dude. That much money, with Tax? I'm luckly I even got the Xbox 360!

Yeh abe was cool what ever happend to that x-box version ?

I believe that they only made one oddworld game for the Xbox. It was cool and I enjoyed it. It was one of the starting games for the Xbox.


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 18:08:59


Wi-fi free dude and many more things.


what

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 18:16:02


At 10/12/06 06:08 PM, StrangeBoy wrote: Wi-fi free dude and many more things.

Yeah, I heard about those things but didn't the PS3 Creators say that once you play the game into your PS3, the CD is already saved inside the PS3 and you can't use the disk anymore. No one can rent PS3 games or borrow PS3 games anymore. Is this true or a phony?


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 19:13:36


At 10/12/06 06:16 PM, Seamonky wrote: Yeah, I heard about those things but didn't the PS3 Creators say that once you play the game into your PS3, the CD is already saved inside the PS3 and you can't use the disk anymore. No one can rent PS3 games or borrow PS3 games anymore. Is this true or a phony?

I can't find any recent articles, most of what I read about this goes back over a year ago. I'm sure if this was true, it would be one of the main things the critics would be discussing, rather than just going on and on about the price and that it might overheat.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-12 23:17:39


Just for fun, anyone want to speculate what future Playstations might be like? I mean do you think it will be impossible to tell the difference between the rendered characters and real ones by the 4th one or do you think that won't be until Playstation 5? Personally, I think the next one will be hard to tell, but still possible to tell the difference upon closer inspection. I'm guessing by the 5th one, we won't see ANY difference at all between rendered and real characters and the AI will be almost human-like too.

You won't play the Playstation 5, it plays you...

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-13 11:21:57


At 10/12/06 11:17 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Just for fun, anyone want to speculate what future Playstations might be like? I mean do you think it will be impossible to tell the difference between the rendered characters and real ones by the 4th one or do you think that won't be until Playstation 5? :

It depends how long it takes them, to make the PS4. I'm guessing at least 5 years.


cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-13 11:30:27


ps4 must be a huge step in video gaming so i guess ittl be somethink like virtual reality with a helmet and everything and i guess ittl be out in 7 years or so...

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-13 12:55:59


sweet sorry i might not be posting so much i just bought WORLD OF WARCRAFT and i am pretty drunk


"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-13 18:29:01


I've heard speculations though that the PS4 may no longer use CDs and it'll all be downloadable games. Now I'm not sure how much I like this idea, if they force people
to download it online. It's a great idea, but it shouldn't be ONLY that way because not everyone might want to go online with their system. Either that or what if your internet is down and you really want to rent a game. Too bad because you can't go online.

As for the VR headset idea, I suppose the reason it hasn't been tried again is because of the massive failure Nintendo's Virtual Boy experienced in the 90s. If the Playstation did come out with one, I don't think it would be their main system. It'll either be an add-on that you can plug-in (or wireless) to your Playstation console or a separate system altogether. If it was a massive success, then maybe they might consider moving the whole system over to a VR type system by the PS5.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-14 00:43:55


At 10/11/06 12:10 AM, EclecticEnnui wrote: Can someone link me to that PS3 commercial with the kids looking up at the sky?

Nobody knows what I'm talking about?

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-14 01:33:33


At 10/14/06 12:43 AM, EclecticEnnui wrote:
At 10/11/06 12:10 AM, EclecticEnnui wrote: Can someone link me to that PS3 commercial with the kids looking up at the sky?
Nobody knows what I'm talking about?

I never seen it.

I found this on Youtube. It's convincing me to buy a PS3.

Best boxing game EVER. The pictures never did this game justice. You have to see it in action.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-14 12:17:12


At 10/14/06 01:33 AM, BigBlueBalls wrote: I found this on Youtube. It's convincing me to buy a PS3.
Best boxing game EVER. The pictures never did this game justice. You have to see it in action.

That looks really good. You could actually see the sweat, blood, and spit everywhere in the ring. Too bad I'm not getting a PS3. :(


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-14 16:45:01


At 10/14/06 03:36 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Tekken: Dark Resurrection is the best game I play this year.
Just telling you.

A good choice, 1st official 10/10 game on the PSP.
This is just a rumour, but I think there won't be a PS4 until 2016. Don't flame me if I'm wrong guys.


cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-14 22:13:11


At 10/14/06 04:45 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: A good choice, 1st official 10/10 game on the PSP.
This is just a rumour, but I think there won't be a PS4 until 2016. Don't flame me if I'm wrong guys.

I won't flame you, but I'd say more like no later than 2013 in order to keep with XBox.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-15 06:15:11


At 10/14/06 10:13 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
At 10/14/06 04:45 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: A good choice, 1st official 10/10 game on the PSP.
This is just a rumour, but I think there won't be a PS4 until 2016. Don't flame me if I'm wrong guys.
I won't flame you, but I'd say more like no later than 2013 in order to keep with XBox.

7 years between two consoles isnt bad since ps3 is the most advanced in technology we will get in like 5 years and another two to make ps4 + there was 7 years between ps1 and ps2and everyone seemed to enjoy ps1 for the whole 7

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-15 06:40:29


At 10/13/06 12:55 PM, Dark-Knight wrote: sweet sorry i might not be posting so much i just bought WORLD OF WARCRAFT and i am pretty drunk

Hahaha, ok, have fun on that game. Will you be one of those people that manage to quit the game sometime like me? :P

At 10/14/06 04:45 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: This is just a rumour, but I think there won't be a PS4 until 2016. Don't flame me if I'm wrong guys.

I don't give a fuck when the PS4 will be released, because the PS3 hasn't been released yet and maybe I'd be doing better things in 10 years time such as getting a girlfriend. :P

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-15 07:56:10


At 10/15/06 06:09 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 10/14/06 04:45 PM, The-Carnivore wrote:
A good choice, 1st official 10/10 game on the PSP.
I play as the new girl all the time, she better then the old characters.

Yeah, you're talking about Lili.


cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature