At 10/15/06 08:09 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 10/15/06 07:56 AM, The-Carnivore wrote:
Yeah, you're talking about Lili.
Yeah, she the best.
Do you have it

No
or have a PSP?
Nope
And I'm not planning on getting one, I just heard about it.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-16 02:31:58

At 10/14/06 03:36 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Tekken: Dark Resurrection is the best game I play this year.
Just telling you.

Nah, Burnout Legends. Even for a racing game, its so fun. I got GUN: Showdown over the weekend and I like it so far. Its the same game but with more side missions and slightly different levels. Still a good deal if you want a portable GUN game. Its awesome. I'm getting GTA: VCS in 2 days XD

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-16 07:54:26

hey hows it going ... i been playing world of warcraft stupid addictive game any of you play it ?

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-16 09:33:47

At 10/16/06 07:54 AM, Dark-Knight wrote: hey hows it going ... i been playing world of warcraft stupid addictive game any of you play it ?

well ive never played it but my sister did and she didnt like it instead she like Diablo which ive played and is a good game.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-16 11:29:33

At 10/16/06 07:54 AM, Dark-Knight wrote: hey hows it going ... i been playing world of warcraft stupid addictive game any of you play it ?

I´m playing it , i have a level 60 undead rogue in the Aszune server . Currently grinding some Arathui basin reputation and Honor points ... Anyway , sorry to get off topic .

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-16 22:00:33

No I like games with definite beginning and end. Oh I LOVE multiplayer games with lots of players, maybe even an army, but like capture the flag or some kind of missions that end with scores and stats that don't make you level up or anything like that. Each game your stats reset. That way you don't get so many stat whores either. Just people who want to play. Yes I like a game with a mission, not deathmatch or team deathmatch. I like trying to get a flag home and half a whole team out to assassinate me, with bullets flying over my head and shit like that.

Besides I already got caught with NG's ground gold addiction FFS. I keep thinking I'll stop at a certain level, but then I find myself going another step further.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 00:44:36

At 10/16/06 11:22 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Your getting GTA before me. (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

I'm getting it before my 3rd period class.

I never play burnout legends and what would you rate Gun.

I love Burnout Legends and its a great racing game and tons of gameplay. I'd rate GUN: Showdown a 9.1. The controls get hard to get use to at first but after you get the main mechanics down its a easy. Voice acting is great and same orignal cast with even more stuff to do. Hard mode is insanly grusome and very tough, buy it and try it.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 05:45:32

`The old west, guns, hookers, what more could a man want, also scalping indians is fun

WARRIOR DAI GREPHER!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 11:07:31

At 10/17/06 05:45 AM, Phildo99 wrote: `The old west, guns, hookers, what more could a man want, also scalping indians is fun

yeh gun was a great game..

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 11:11:42

At 10/16/06 10:00 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
No I like games with definite beginning and end. Oh I LOVE multiplayer games with lots of players, maybe even an army, but like capture the flag or some kind of missions that end with scores and stats that don't make you level up or anything like that. Each game your stats reset. That way you don't get so many stat whores either. Just people who want to play. Yes I like a game with a mission, not deathmatch or team deathmatch. I like trying to get a flag home and half a whole team out to assassinate me, with bullets flying over my head and shit like that.

maybe you should join the army haha..
nah i know what you mean everyone has there diffrent opinions i like RPG games.. WoW reminds me of Baldurs gate.. baldurs gate on the ps2 sucked you could only be like one person just wasnt the same... anyway i'm really getting into it but the server is down ohwell..

so vice city is out on PSP now ?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 14:39:30

At 10/17/06 11:11 AM, Dark-Knight wrote: maybe you should join the army haha..

As I said, I like games with a beginning and an end LOL. One of the things that turned me from being in the army, as I did consider it, was that you can never really quit. While you can quit after I think it's about 5 years or whatever the term is, you're always still on standby as an "inactive reserve" force. So it really is a lifelong commitment and personally I like living under the government's radar.

nah i know what you mean everyone has there diffrent opinions i like RPG games.. WoW reminds me of Baldurs gate.. baldurs gate on the ps2 sucked you could only be like one person just wasnt the same... anyway i'm really getting into it but the server is down ohwell..

Well RPG games can be alright. Although if I did get WoW, I'd probably go around trying to figure out how to be a complete goof and make people laugh, rather than play it seriously. Even in regular FPS I do that too. Like for example, I made this one guy crack up so much that he fucked up the timing on the missile coming right towards me. It was one of the few times being funny saved me. All I did was stand there and wave at the missile coming towards me thinking I was fucked anyway and I didn't bother running from it. The missile ended up going off course and barely missed me. I remember the guy said "you bastard, you made me spit up my drink on my keyboard". I guess it fucked him up watching the guy he's about to blast into oblivion just stand there waving at him. That's actually a big part of what I love about multiplayer gaming, is the laughs with real people and I'm sure you'd have some of that with WoW as well.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 15:24:28

Can i join i edited sig?
I got a ps2 ps psp and im getting a ps3

Playstation Empire

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 15:26:37

O and my all time greatest game ever would have to be......... call of duty1 not number 2 which isn't as good.(medal of honour can suck cow as for all i care)

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-17 20:00:32

Mind if I join? I've got a PS (original), PSX (remake), PS2, and a PSP.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-18 09:29:49

At 10/17/06 02:59 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 10/17/06 11:11 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:
so vice city is out on PSP now ?
It comes out next month in the UK.
Family guy the game, good or bad.

most funny cartoons like futurama and simpsons dont really make good games.. the characters are tehre but it just ends up being stupid... the only comedy games taht work is like Sam & Maxx And monkey island , day of the tentacle etc i love those games so so so much

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-18 09:54:35

sorry i havent posted much just have so so many forums to handel.

So how do you think SPIDER-3 is going to be on the PS3?

This is a POLL.

OPTIONS:
Way Awesome
Its Lame
It SUCKS HARD

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-18 13:46:14

At 10/18/06 01:43 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 10/18/06 09:54 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:
Well Spiderman 3 is going to be a good movie but I never like the games.

yah the games are lame.

crazy art check it out MGS

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-18 21:16:24

At 10/18/06 02:48 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
Yeah you can join, what games do you have?

Psp: Midnight Club 3, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Twisted Metal Head On
PS2: Final Fantasy X, NFS Underground 2, GT 3, Champions of Norrath, Rainbow Six 3, Splinter Cells 1&2, THUG, NFS Hot Pursuit 2, Socom 2, Madden '02, & MIB 2
PS: Heck if I know, cant seem to find any that work anymore...

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-19 00:00:53

At 10/17/06 11:11 AM, Dark-Knight wrote: so vice city is out on PSP now ?

Nope they pushed it back until the 30 which is stupid, but I was reading an article and they said VCS is going to be like San Andreas gameplay as in "Turf" and is rivals attack your turf you need to go back and fight them and I dislike that so I'm going to get LCS instead I think and the price is going to drop from $40 to around $20 in a week so I'll get it then.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-19 09:00:31

sweet yeh i heard you can swim now in vice city... see i dont think they can have san andreas storys because they have to add something more to it which would make it too intense ...

ohwell what you all think ?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-19 09:01:53

Vice City Stories is going to be great, for lots of information and updates on the game take a visit to GTA PSP.

Playstation is king.

Gorilla Studios || A game is like sex, its better when its free

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-19 16:01:26

At 10/19/06 09:00 AM, Dark-Knight wrote: sweet yeh i heard you can swim now in vice city... see i dont think they can have san andreas storys because they have to add something more to it which would make it too intense ...

ohwell what you all think ?

I hate swimming in the GTA games, its slow, tedious, and the sea is awfully empty apart from a few boats. Personally I think its best to actually see the sea as a threat and something that should be avoided, like in Vice City...

.....Even though I don't have a PSP

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-19 16:17:49

At 10/19/06 04:01 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: I hate swimming in the GTA games, its slow, tedious, and the sea is awfully empty apart from a few boats. Personally I think its best to actually see the sea as a threat and something that should be avoided, like in Vice City...

SHARKS! Yes it definitely needs sharks. In lakes, have alligators. That'll get your ass out of the water pretty fast. Also, speed up the swimming too.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-19 20:24:11

At 10/19/06 04:44 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: I don't their put sharks in it and if their did, the shark wouldn't eat you.
YES ON SWIMMING FASTER.

Well I'm just saying to the other guy if you want to make the water something to avoid, then instead of making it so he can't swim that they can put dangerous things in the water.

If they want to maintain realism with faster swimming, then I think you should be able to strip down to your underwear, so you can swim faster. Ever try to swim fully clothed? The clothes absorb all that water and weigh you down, which slows you down considerably. That's probably their excuse for making him slow.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-20 00:17:58

Meh, I'm getting LCS instead of VCS.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-20 10:29:10

At 10/20/06 12:17 AM, Crashman wrote: Meh, I'm getting LCS instead of VCS.

i wouldnt bad music, bad city, bad time period..

80's all the way

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-20 16:53:47

At 10/20/06 10:29 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:
At 10/20/06 12:17 AM, Crashman wrote: Meh, I'm getting LCS instead of VCS.
i wouldnt bad music, bad city, bad time period..

80's all the way

I wouldn't get neither.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-21 08:01:50

At 10/20/06 05:19 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Member list.

A few member this week.

excellent.. yeah glad you borrowing gun its an excellent game i still think red dead revolver is better actually there both just as good Gun is good cause it has the voice of the guy who plays the punisher (thomas Jane) and the voice of the guy who plays whistler in blade (Chris Christophesen)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-21 10:09:05

Can I join too? I'm fan of PSX!

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-10-21 11:23:26

At 10/21/06 08:01 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:
At 10/20/06 05:19 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Member list.

A few member this week.
excellent.. yeah glad you borrowing gun its an excellent game i still think red dead revolver is better actually there both just as good Gun is good cause it has the voice of the guy who plays the punisher (thomas Jane) and the voice of the guy who plays whistler in blade (Chris Christophesen)

No way, Gun is definetly better, drinking whisky to restore health is a great idea, plus I like all the weapons that can be unlocked.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature