00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

In Memory of Elle

38,801 Views | 317 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 19:47:03

How sad :(

what

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 19:54:49

At 8/3/06 07:38 PM, redface wrote:

How the do you know that for sure, Mother Fucker?

He had an opinion, but as soon as someone else with a higher social standing came along, he conformed his opinion to theirs. That's what I call Impressionable, you heartless Faggot.

Just like every other loser on newgrounds you have to attack me to get your point across, and how do i know you're not a faggot, to cry over a cartoon, a mediocre one at that seems pretty gay to me.

You're not the main character.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 19:56:21

At 8/3/06 07:38 PM, redface wrote: He had an opinion, but as soon as someone else with a higher social standing came along, he conformed his opinion to theirs. That's what I call Impressionable, you heartless Faggot.

I didn't change my opinion, I just said that maybe it came across that my opinion was something else, so I explained it.

I never changed it...

Why does everyone assume I'm fucking shitting on her grave? I'm just saying she couldn't take the time to realize how good her life MOST LIKELY was (I never said her life was goo) and NOT kill herself!

Stop shoveling words in my mouth >_>

wew

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 19:58:10

This animation puts in context that all lives matter and death is bad, which is true, on a very broad and general way, what validates this are the emotions you feel, which is only momentary.

Beyond simply using feeling to validate this, you then attempt to rationalize why all lives matter and death is bad.

If Elle's method was suicide, she was recognizing her inability to handle whatever had been dealt to her, she thought that she was stuck with whatever emotion she had felt at the time.

If Elle had been murdered, the context would have much more weight.

In either case, a life had been taken before it had the chance to realize what potential it had, and that's the tragedy in this, hence, referring to "this child has not experienced the world".

Whatever comes next is a wire-tangled mess of ethical defintios and categorizations.

Just give your RIPs and let it drop.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:17:05

At 8/3/06 07:54 PM, _Ace_ wrote: Just like every other loser on newgrounds you have to attack me to get your point across,

I didn't have to, I just like expressing my animosity through curse words and, occasionally, death threats >:)

In any case, I refuse to discuss this any longer. Suicide or not, This thread is to pay homage to someone, not to bicker.

LordTrunks is still an Impressionable Loser, and Now You're a jerk. I win.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:17:46

It was very sad. Then again all death is sad. Death is the end and everything that is the end is sad. I wish that everybodys death got as much attention as this one did. At least she was no Elanor Rigby

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:21:21

*tear*

OS: Ace, coming soon to Newgrounds. Keep an eye out for it.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:23:25

The animation is nice, and is touching, because the animator cared so much about this girl.

Want to play something or just chat? Click here. For all the daily shit that happens in my life, click here.

Achievement Whore Status: 47th place as of 05/18/09

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:30:14

At 8/3/06 08:17 PM, redface wrote: LordTrunks is still an Impressionable Loser, and Now You're a jerk. I win.

Notice you're the only one on your side, and everyone else is on a side that opposes you?

And death threats? Are you fucking crazy? And you call ME a loser...

wew

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:38:39

May she rest in peace....

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:39:27

At 8/3/06 08:30 PM, LordTrunks wrote: Notice you're the only one on your side, and everyone else is on a side that opposes you?

First, Did I threaten you with Death? No? Then Why are you complaining? Any Ignorant Mother fucker would know I was kidding. For the Love of God, go get a sense of humor.

Second, I surely am not alone, Tigerkitty and everyone else who thinks you're an insensitive jerk/Impressionable Jerk is on my Side. I win again.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 20:48:53

Oh man that's so sad! I seen the movie it brought me to some tears and I cant say anything else...I hope everything will be a little better through her or his life...

I'm the only pretty boy on NewGrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:00:03

I didn't feel any major emotions during this flash, to tell the truth. Yes, it's sad she killed herself, but that flash just didn't make me feel ultra sad.

Myspace

FaceBook

CastleVania Character Quiz! I scored as Soma. PM me your results if you wish!

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:01:38

At 8/3/06 08:39 PM, redface wrote:
At 8/3/06 08:30 PM, LordTrunks wrote: Notice you're the only one on your side, and everyone else is on a side that opposes you?

First, Did I threaten you with Death? No? Then Why are you complaining? Any Ignorant Mother fucker would know I was kidding. For the Love of God, go get a sense of humor.

Second, I surely am not alone, Tigerkitty and everyone else who thinks you're an insensitive jerk/Impressionable Jerk is on my Side. I win again.

No you don't you just said you weren't going to discuss this anymore and you just did, and last time I checked you were the only one who said anything about him being impressionable,because even though you said you cared, it doesn't mean shit if you turn this thread into a flame war so let me be the first to walk away.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:04:22

At 8/3/06 08:39 PM, redface wrote: First, Did I threaten you with Death? No? Then Why are you complaining? Any Ignorant Mother fucker would know I was kidding. For the Love of God, go get a sense of humor.

Jeez, I knew you weren't actually making serious death threats, but the last thing someone normal would do is post them in this thread.

>_>

I'm not stooping to your level, so, I'll just end my argument with the fact that I never actually changed my opinion, dumbass, and you should read the whole fucking post before you make accusations.

wew

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:11:08

That flash really moved me, and it saddens me to see that some people actually flamed the animator because they thought he should keep it out of newgrounds because of lack of animation.

This flash deserves our respect and so does the animator for doing it for her friend.

Rest in Peace.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:13:00

Yes your right good to see people like you about this topic!

I'm the only pretty boy on NewGrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:13:14

On the description of the flash it says: "She killed her self because she thought her mother didn't love her."

Why I don't feel sympathy for people who kill themselves is because so many times I've heard people who wanted to kill themselves that they are doing it for that very reason. They want sympathy and especially from those they believe they got the least amount of attention from. Like for example, she might have wanted to hurt her mother and she probably did.

Good job Elle. You hurt your friends, your family and an author who took the time to make a touching flash about you. If I were to make a flash movie about you, it would start off with you smugly watching down over the wreckage you caused and I'm not just talking about the mess of body parts you left behind. Then suddenly it would hit you like a ton of bricks where you'd experience the hell of all those people's pain 100 fold. The song that I think would be more appropriate for Elle is Tear Away by Drowning Pool... "I don't care about anyone else but me".

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:13:25

I was going over the reviews for that flash, and I found this and it really angered me:

ROFL AHHAHAHA May 10, 2006
Reviewed by: MrFluffygins

Overall Score: 0
SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! HAHA FAGGOT I HOPE SHE DIED A SLOW HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH HAHAHA

Btw, im 100% sure this didnt happen, shes sucking everyones emotions into high votes

FUCK YOU!!

MrFluffygins, you suck. I hate you. End of story.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:18:53

You're right, Ace. But to be fair, you were provoking me to continue. So I'm ending this shit now. LordTrunks is Still and Impressionable Tool and You're still a Fag.

The End.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:19:41

At 8/3/06 09:13 PM, Toranksu wrote: ROFL AHHAHAHA May 10, 2006
Reviewed by: MrFluffygins

Overall Score: 0
SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! HAHA FAGGOT I HOPE SHE DIED A SLOW HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH HAHAHA

Btw, im 100% sure this didnt happen, shes sucking everyones emotions into high votes

I saw that one! I marked it abusive.

Myspace

FaceBook

CastleVania Character Quiz! I scored as Soma. PM me your results if you wish!

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:22:53

At 8/3/06 09:18 PM, redface wrote: You're right, Ace. But to be fair, you were provoking me to continue. So I'm ending this shit now. LordTrunks is Still and Impressionable Tool and You're still a Fag.

The End.

it's an not and

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:26:27

At 8/3/06 09:13 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: stuff

I completely agree with you there.

Heres something: She killed herself because she thought her mother didn't love her, right?
My mom up and went to Florida without so much of a goodbye, leaving all of her crap and a house on her boyfriends hands, and dumping me and my brother with my dad.

I'm still alive and well, and I would never even think about killing myself.

It shows you how some people react to the situation oddly, and sometimes it leads them to do stupid, selfish things.

wew

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:26:59

All right guys. end this war now. As you well know.. this will only inch you closer to being warned or banned.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:36:44

At 8/3/06 09:26 PM, Sonichu wrote: All right guys. end this war now. As you well know.. this will only inch you closer to being warned or banned.

if you read the first post on this page you would know it's already over

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:39:29

At 8/3/06 09:36 PM, _Ace_ wrote:
At 8/3/06 09:26 PM, Sonichu wrote: All right guys. end this war now. As you well know.. this will only inch you closer to being warned or banned.
if you read the first post on this page you would know it's already over

I was posting it. couldn't read it.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:40:58

I had that as my number one. It was incredible.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:43:14

R.I.P. Elle.

I watched this when it was first featured, still like it.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:48:32

At 8/3/06 09:44 PM, kingdog3_34 wrote: i cried so hard that it rip opend the bbs with heart shaped tears

am i an heartless bastard

You stole that. I think you're a fool.
*sorry to "ruin" topic*

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-03 21:54:11

I didn't think I would actually do this, but I shed a tear watching this.

I just think watching this made me think of all the people, I've lost the past in the past, and it just hit me watching this.

Very touching, and thanks Tom for pointing this out to me.