00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Get on this weekly podcast!

67,032 Views | 1,724 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-08 14:54:01

G9, please switch "Bomberman Enigma" with "Beyond What You See", its a much more finished sound (and its popular too).

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-08 15:16:48

At 7/8/06 02:54 PM, nightvision wrote: G9, please switch "Bomberman Enigma" with "Beyond What You See", its a much more finished sound (and its popular too).

Sorry man, I already put Bomberman Enigma in the mix... I will put Beyond What You See in the next podcast.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-08 15:47:36

Thanks for all of the effort G9, your podcasts are a great success.

Dont stop making them, ive listened to all of them.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-08 21:39:06

At 7/8/06 03:47 PM, nightvision wrote: Thanks for all of the effort G9, your podcasts are a great success.

Dont stop making them, ive listened to all of them.

Thanks man... it's comments like these that keep me going! :D

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-08 21:49:01

I just listened to the latest podcast- nice music selection and it ran very smooth. I would reccomend that you dim the music more when you talk though, it can be hard to hear what you are saying.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to hearing the next one!

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-08 23:44:27

At 7/8/06 09:49 PM, DavidOrr wrote: I just listened to the latest podcast- nice music selection and it ran very smooth. I would reccomend that you dim the music more when you talk though, it can be hard to hear what you are saying.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to hearing the next one!

Yeah... I deamplify the tracks. I'll focus more on that in the production of the seventh, however. Thanks for the tip and encouragement!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 00:18:06

I am glad people are listening to this.

U should email tom fulp and any other members of NG to attempt to get a link to the podcast cuz its all high quality stuff man

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 13:17:40

yo g9,
just checked out a couple of the podcasts, sounding pretty good.
i've got one going on the next pittbull one but wouldn't mind getting in on this one too!
Feel free to put any on there u want but to save you the time of listening to them all, these ones might sit nicely-
under water medicine, etagengroove, cinhte hctilg

http://www.newground..amp;search=Search%21

nice 1,
;ped

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 14:50:20

At 7/9/06 01:17 PM, PedroMancuso wrote: yo g9,
just checked out a couple of the podcasts, sounding pretty good.
i've got one going on the next pittbull one but wouldn't mind getting in on this one too!
Feel free to put any on there u want but to save you the time of listening to them all, these ones might sit nicely-
under water medicine, etagengroove, cinhte hctilg

http://www.newground..amp;search=Search%21

nice 1,
;ped

Thanks dude... I loved all of yours. Your percussion-based style is... unique. I loved all of them, keep submitting, as of now... Underwater Medicine will be featured on the next podcast.

At 7/9/06 12:18 AM, Syntrus wrote: I am glad people are listening to this.

U should email tom fulp and any other members of NG to attempt to get a link to the podcast cuz its all high quality stuff man

Thanks for the support and encouragement man. :D

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 15:14:01

I forgot to tell you guys, but I think I will be gone the 30th for 12 days... I will try to get podcast #10 as well as the first single-artist feature out on the 29th.

Currently, I'm through 14 of the 18 tracks submitted for this episode... it might hit 45 minutes! Wondering if this is too long... a lot of Electronica mixes are a couple hours long though, as are many other podcasts.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 17:47:25

well, me and XI will have more time to make the collab even better for next week! :P I'm gonna check out the podcast now. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 18:22:28

if -kmg- will let me, (since it was his original song) could 'Aqua Zone Remix' possibly be on the next podcast? let me know. :) thanks!

music

~cornandbeans

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 18:25:21

At 7/9/06 06:22 PM, cornandbeans wrote: if -kmg- will let me, (since it was his original song) could 'Aqua Zone Remix' possibly be on the next podcast? let me know. :) thanks!

music

~cornandbeans

As soon as he PMs me or posts here his permission, it can.

At 7/9/06 05:47 PM, cornandbeans wrote: well, me and XI will have more time to make the collab even better for next week! :P I'm gonna check out the podcast now. :)

Cool... the podcast will be out on all sources at 3:30PM Pacific Time today.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 18:51:28

Thanks dude... I loved all of yours. Your percussion-based style is... unique. I loved all of them, keep submitting, as of now... Underwater Medicine will be featured on the next podcast.

nice 1,
;ped

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 18:53:27

At 7/9/06 06:51 PM, PedroMancuso wrote:
nice 1,
;ped

;ped?

Thanks.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 20:00:24

Suggestion for future podcasts: Make them into true mixes.

Get a DJ to do it for you, there are plenty of 'em around the AP

LIKE ME!!!!

a

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 20:56:37

At 7/9/06 08:00 PM, Triskele wrote: Suggestion for future podcasts: Make them into true mixes.

Get a DJ to do it for you, there are plenty of 'em around the AP

LIKE ME!!!!

No one would do it with the same motivation and persistence, though. After all, it wouldn't be the DJ Triskele Podcast or anything :P

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 21:03:04

At 7/9/06 08:56 PM, G9 wrote: No one would do it with the same motivation and persistence, though. After all, it wouldn't be the DJ Triskele Podcast or anything :P

lol course not...just thinkin out loud...and out stupid :D

a

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 21:08:13

:P Well, an idea is an idea.

Current Roster for Podcast #8:
1. Hurrican Warning by g-rave
2. Rhythmic Sadness by Angry Student
3. Yours Truly by Rucklo
4. Beyond What You See by nigthvision
5. Underwater Medicine by Pedro Mancuso

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-09 22:56:28

3. Yours Truly by Rucklo
6. Summoned by Zenon

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-10 22:28:22

As much as I love how anyone who wants can get on the podcast, there has to be some limit. Some people will get tired of listening for nearly an hour, so the tracks near the end won't get as much of an audience. If you ask me, some kind of "panel" should be created to decide who makes the cast and who doesn't.
I realize that I probably won't make it often, if ever, but I still believe that we need something like this.
Another idea it for the cast to be divided into multiple smaller ones.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-10 22:41:17

Check out "rok it crazy" and "Trance Rock" and "monster bass" i dont have really good songs so just see those, those are really good my only bests~!

clik here
v
v
v

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-10 23:12:53

great 'cast mate 10/10, fucking ace

cheerz for the ad' ur a star.

n full track play too, cheeres.

keep it up.

can i be the next interview plz? pm u sn regardleessss

i am drunk

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-10 23:50:43

At 7/10/06 11:12 PM, pitbulljones wrote: i am drunk

I'll get you a trophy or something.

a

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-11 09:11:05

http://www.newground..648241&sub=54644

G9, go ahead and add "Beyond What You See", or if you're really daring, try putting in my R&B Classical piece titled "Without Limits".

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-11 09:17:01

Great job by the way on #7 Podcast G9, I like the new intro music.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-11 11:02:31

At 7/10/06 10:28 PM, x_kinetiK_x wrote: ...

I think he's got a good idea, I myself thought that this was a bit big. You could divide these podcasts into more frequent smaller ones, it would make it easier for someone to dock their ipod and get podcasts updated quicker. I actually haven't downloaded these yet, I've just been listening to these through PodNova.
Btw, great 7th podcast! Also nice song, -Zenon-!

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-11 16:00:45

i'll sit the next one out to try and build anticipation

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-11 16:05:51

At 7/10/06 10:28 PM, x_kinetiK_x wrote: As much as I love how anyone who wants can get on the podcast, there has to be some limit. Some people will get tired of listening for nearly an hour, so the tracks near the end won't get as much of an audience. If you ask me, some kind of "panel" should be created to decide who makes the cast and who doesn't.
I realize that I probably won't make it often, if ever, but I still believe that we need something like this.
At 7/11/06 11:02 AM, Kromeclutch wrote:
At 7/10/06 10:28 PM, x_kinetiK_x wrote: ...
I think he's got a good idea, I myself thought that this was a bit big. You could divide these podcasts into more frequent smaller ones, it would make it easier for someone to dock their ipod and get podcasts updated quicker. I actually haven't downloaded these yet, I've just been listening to these through PodNova.
Btw, great 7th podcast! Also nice song, -Zenon-!

Yeah, I agree with that. Even though it'll be more work on me, I'll make seperate parts to a podcast... 10 tracks a part, and spread out my commentary a bit more. Or I could do more frequent ones, so every 10 tracks a podcast pops out, instead of doing several and releasing all on one day. Which should I do?

At 7/10/06 11:12 PM, pitbulljones wrote: great 'cast mate 10/10, fucking ace

cheerz for the ad' ur a star.

n full track play too, cheeres.

keep it up.

can i be the next interview plz? pm u sn regardleessss

i am drunk

No problem man, next interview, not sure... LJCoffee's up, let me think one month at a time! :P

At 7/11/06 09:11 AM, nightvision wrote: http://www.newground..648241&sub=54644

G9, go ahead and add "Beyond What You See", or if you're really daring, try putting in my R&B Classical piece titled "Without Limits".

Beyond What You See's already in my roster. :)

At 7/11/06 09:17 AM, nightvision wrote: Great job by the way on #7 Podcast G9, I like the new intro music.

Thanks man... I owe it all to cornandbeans for the intro. Hope you raved like I told you too ;)

At 7/11/06 11:22 AM, Deflektor76 wrote: Ok,let's get it on!This time i am submitting "Seven pianos for seven days".

While I like the tune, the more controversial tracks I'm accepting include "lyricless rock and classical fused with electronic/rock elements". I didn't see electronic/rock elements... but nice song anyway.

3. Yours Truly by Rucklo
6. Summoned by Zenon
7. Rok it Crazy by Father of Death

Sorry that I haven't been on guys, my computer's been screwing up lately... I'm getting the Mac Pro G6 when it comes out, sick of Windows instability :(

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-11 16:30:07

At 7/11/06 04:28 PM, Deflektor76 wrote:
At 7/11/06 04:05 PM, G9 wrote: While I like the tune, the more controversial tracks I'm accepting include "lyricless rock and classical fused with electronic/rock elements". I didn't see electronic/rock elements... but nice song anyway.
Ack,i don't have much of that kind.Oh,well,that doesn't matter,lol!

You have electronica though, no? Blue Sanctuary... I liked the chimey feeling to that one!