00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

areini504 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

142,474 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 11:20:16

At 1/17/06 07:02 PM, scarface15 wrote: wow, i cant belive this crew is still going. if any of you are wondering how i am, you can look at the first page of this crews posts and you will see that i was the fonder of this crew, i was mgs crew member #1. i just didint feel like posting anymore, its cool to see how far this crew has come.

Oh yeah, you, the creator of this club! :D I saw the thread when it was active then its activity died. Then after I joined and bumped the thread, it got a little more active. Recently, these new people of this club have made it very active here. O__O

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 13:12:41

Is anyone looking forward to online MGS3 play? I cant wait. When it is available i propose that we have a rumble.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 13:18:27

At 1/19/06 01:12 PM, Bou wrote: Is anyone looking forward to online MGS3 play? I cant wait. When it is available i propose that we have a rumble.

MGS3 online play? Nah, I havn't been so bothered about that. What I've been mainly interested in MGS3: Subsistence is playing the old Metal Gear games. The online play I won't bother with. Besides, I havn't got my PS2 connected to the internet for online gaming since I don't use the PS2 for online gaming.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 13:40:56

Im looking forward to playing the old games too, but i saw a clip of how mgs online looks like, and it really got my juices flowing.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 14:42:13

At 1/19/06 01:12 PM, Bou wrote: Is anyone looking forward to online MGS3 play? I cant wait. When it is available i propose that we have a rumble.

It'd be pretty cool if it was, trying to kill each other stealthly.

Although like Bahamut, I'd never use it.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 15:07:54

MGS online that would be cool but i don't got online play but i wasn't bothered by it

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 18:27:17

Looks like ill be playing alone, as usual :(

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 19:03:47

At 1/19/06 02:42 PM, -Nev- wrote:

actualy, as far as i know, it's actualy a "capture the flag" type of game...

i even wonder if i have to pay to get online...?

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 19:31:12

At 1/19/06 06:27 PM, Bou wrote: Looks like ill be playing alone, as usual :(

HAVE NO FEAR!!!! The INSOMNIAC IS HERE!!!!! I do have online play and i am Dying to play it!!!!

At 1/19/06 07:03 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 1/19/06 02:42 PM, -Nev- wrote:
actualy, as far as i know, it's actualy a "capture the flag" type of game...

i even wonder if i have to pay to get online...?

Nope it's got many different types of online games and nope you don't have to pay to get online w/ the ps2, but you do need highspeed internet.

At 1/19/06 01:18 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: MGS3 online play? Nah, I havn't been so bothered about that. What I've been mainly interested in MGS3: Subsistence is playing the old Metal Gear games. The online play I won't bother with. Besides, I havn't got my PS2 connected to the internet for online gaming since I don't use the PS2 for online gaming.

Ya don't hafta wait to play those if you download my mg kit.

At 1/18/06 05:04 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
At 1/18/06 04:26 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
- Solidus looks exactly like Big Boss except for the eye injury being on the opposite side.
Still wanna know what happened to Snake in MGS3

srry to say, you have some pretty messed up info there.

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-19 19:39:06

Sorry. Not an online fan, nor do I have the components to use it. I always prefer single player games. Online and multiplayer are nice option to have, though.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-20 10:53:08

I think its another nice spin of mgs, another aspect of play if you say.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-20 11:05:22

At 1/19/06 07:03 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: i even wonder if i have to pay to get online...?

I wouldn't think you would have to pay to go online for MGS3.

At 1/19/06 07:31 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote: Ya don't hafta wait to play those if you download my mg kit.

Well, I would prefer to wait for MGS3: Subsistence to come out and play on the Metal Gear games on that. I've tried using an emulator on the computer before and I found it hard to play on the games. I couldn't get stuck to the games and keep playing on them. :(

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-20 13:55:06

Think about the online connection. Connecion could be awkward at times and stop in the middle of a match. But it would be funny to see a noob walk right past a cardboard box not knowing someone is on there. Eveyone knows the cardboard box is the cheapest but possibly funniest use of Camo. Also monthly online fee= :(

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-20 14:11:29

t it would be funny to see a noob walk right past a cardboard box not knowing someone is on there. Eveyone knows the cardboard box is the cheapest but possibly funniest use of

Did you ever think thier might be random cardboard box's in someplaces in the game where a person can hide

j

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-20 16:47:44

At 1/20/06 02:11 PM, General_Ivan wrote:
Did you ever think thier might be random cardboard box's in someplaces in the game where a person can hide

Possibly but that occourence doesn't strike me as something that would happen often. You could tell if someone was hiding under there just looking at the texture of the box. Enviormental boxes are dull and lack color. Boxes used for stealth are more tinted in color. That skill is picked up from occasional visits to Wal-mart.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-21 15:44:38

At 1/20/06 02:11 PM, General_Ivan wrote: t it would be funny to see a noob walk right past a cardboard box not knowing someone is on there. Eveyone knows the cardboard box is the cheapest but possibly funniest use of

jeez the cardboard box is nothing but i like to see a noob run past someone who's cameo is 95% and is standing against a wall and then just go stand right next to him jeez!!!!!

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-21 18:24:31

At 1/18/06 08:21 AM, coktailboy wrote: ah scarface15 its an honor to meet the one and only

hey jo i think solidus came first then liquid and then solid snake otherwise it doesn't make sense

the president in mgs2 said that solidus was the third preceded by solid and liquid

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 02:26:59

Think the Dead Cell took it way to seriously when their commanding officer was shot. Trying to decide if thats what really set them to follow through with Soldus's plan.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 07:16:02

hey, how cool would it be to set-up a box in the online mode so that other players think that you are under it? it would give the ol' box a hole new twist!

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 10:06:56

At 1/22/06 07:16 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: hey, how cool would it be to set-up a box in the online mode so that other players think that you are under it? it would give the ol' box a hole new twist!

yeah that would be cool

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 18:52:24

ahh... who gives a shit, my point was MGS3 is before the rest of em, people are trying to figure out why solidus isnt in it... and how the chick got the sword from the ninja... well see the thing is, the rest of the people arent born yet, because it was showing big boss's creation, solidus, liquid, and solid, were created from big boss, and the ninja came from... that island... which solid snake traveled to soo... basically none of the other stuff happened in mgs3

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 19:03:39

I hope Online MGS gives the options to be different characters, especially as Revolver Ocelot. I mean, who could resist being a gun toting OAP psychopath? xD But it'd be cool to play as Raiden in the Russian BDU, running around gunning people who are trying to be stealthy. In online games, speed and mass rushes always overcome tactics. No matter what.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 19:21:30

what! you want to be Raiden. Shame on you.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 19:22:41

At 1/22/06 07:21 PM, snarfclock wrote: what! you want to be Raiden. Shame on you.

Only in Russian BDU. Plzreadpostagainkthx.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 19:54:13

well I dont know what the russin BDU is. So ha

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 20:01:09

At 1/22/06 07:54 PM, snarfclock wrote: well I dont know what the russin BDU is. So ha
I think that makes you look more the fool for being the ignorant one, Mr Snarf

Anywho, the Russian BDU is the Russian Battle Dress Uniform Raiden gets from Mr X to sneak into Shell 1 core.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-22 22:32:42

Snake's wardrobe seems to be limited to your average camo... nothing wrong with that but I'd like Hideo to go crazy with it next time like have animations on the suit making weird noises as that of a fish or perhaps a seal. I did however like the banana camo ( though useless) in MGS3 along with the Moss Camo. Inventive yet leaves you wanting more.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-23 12:08:54

At 1/22/06 10:32 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Snake's wardrobe seems to be limited to your average camo... nothing wrong with that but I'd like Hideo to go crazy with it next time like have animations on the suit making weird noises as that of a fish or perhaps a seal. I did however like the banana camo ( though useless) in MGS3 along with the Moss Camo. Inventive yet leaves you wanting more.

It just wouldn't be proffessional or 'effective' enough to give snake super weird fucking noise making camoflague that serves little or no tactical advantage to himself. Snake is a proffessional, an expert, giving him silly or untested experimentive camo as standard practice would just end up ruining that part of himself, making him more clown like. I would, however, like to see him with more webbing around himself, more bits for his pockets e.c.t, to make it look like he actually has the space to carry all of that fucking equipment he's able to carry. (2 assault rifles, 2 pistols, various grenades.. hand weapon... snipers e.c.t.) Maybe Snake should one day be given a bergen if he's used in a similar environment as Big Boss (A.K.A Naked Snake) was in, and all that jizz, which doesn't necissarily slow anyone down that greatly, nor does it hamper stealthiness. SAS and Para soldiers carry 190lb bergens and get on fine with it, sneaking about and such...

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-23 12:14:25

but I fyou did you cant do crazy stuff. Like blow up gaurds when there 3ft away from you. Or wasting all your amo but since you have so many guns it doesn't matter. Or my faverite thing go on a rampge by taking out all your aoto matic guns and just ran around and shoot every guy untill they run out. Then your traped with the sarrow for a long time.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-01-23 14:59:26

At 1/23/06 12:14 PM, snarfclock wrote: but I fyou did you cant do crazy stuff. Like blow up gaurds when there 3ft away from you. Or wasting all your amo but since you have so many guns it doesn't matter. Or my faverite thing go on a rampge by taking out all your aoto matic guns and just ran around and shoot every guy untill they run out. Then your traped with the sarrow for a long time.

the sorrow is cool man and you are a talking nitwit so go talk somewhere else like in your dynasty warriors club