00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BobRoss115 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

960,524 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 10:18:06

Can I join?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 10:54:51

now i see what you mean, and i mean the Actual FF III for nes

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 11:24:35

At 10/25/06 10:18 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Can I join?

Fine by me, but be serious and do you own or have you played Final Fantasy before?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 11:48:53

Wow, im surprised this club still exist. Im an old member so you probably dont know who I am.

Anyways I decided to play FF7 again and i realized, I dont want a remake. Ya sure revamped graphics would be cool and all but the old ones gave it that cool feeling. I mean some scenes, if you redid them, would not be the same. The scene where Aeris' foster mom is waiting for her husband or when Tifa got sliced.

The Square nowadays would try to make it so much better that they would end up making it worse and i just dont want that.

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 11:58:06

At 10/25/06 10:18 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Can I join?

ok, welcome. Favourite FF game?

At 10/25/06 10:54 AM, BlackMageDooD wrote: now i see what you mean, and i mean the Actual FF III for nes

Ah, ok. I hate those that call FFVI FFVIII. :P Same for FFIV being called FFII. I know that was what it was like for the American(S)NES games, but I still think it's stupid.

At 10/25/06 11:48 AM, dsmking wrote: Anyways I decided to play FF7 again and i realized, I dont want a remake.

I agree, it'll ruin some parts of the game. Sure, better graphics would be nice, but it's not always necessary. The original version of FFVII is fine enough.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 12:21:21

At 10/25/06 11:58 AM, Helloween wrote: I agree, it'll ruin some parts of the game. Sure, better graphics would be nice, but it's not always necessary. The original version of FFVII is fine enough.

I also agree, and have done for ages.
I mean, graphics are fine, but they're nothing compared to the gameplay. And spending time on having super graphics means they'll neglect the gameplay.

Plus FFVII is classic. Its the Playstations Mario/Sonic the Hedgehog. You can't change classic, it makes it worse.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 12:23:48

At 10/25/06 12:21 PM, Nev wrote: I mean, graphics are fine, but they're nothing compared to the gameplay. And spending time on having super graphics means they'll neglect the gameplay.

Plus FFVII is classic. Its the Playstations Mario/Sonic the Hedgehog. You can't change classic, it makes it worse.

you are a very intellegent man sir
very intellegent indeed

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-25 19:12:02

I have all the FF's for the SNES, all the FF's for Playstation, but as I don't have the Playstation 2, I don't have those FF's.
My favorites are FFVII, FFVIII and FFIV.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-26 10:38:10

I'm getting more done on FFIV, I've reached the Lunar, but for now, I need to try and defeat Asura who I've found difficult. It'll be a bit harder without Kain, though.

At 10/25/06 12:21 PM, Nev wrote: I mean, graphics are fine, but they're nothing compared to the gameplay.

Of course. Gameplay > Graphics

And spending time on having super graphics means they'll neglect the gameplay.

Damn right.

Correct again.

At 10/25/06 07:12 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: I have all the FF's for the SNES, all the FF's for Playstation, but as I don't have the Playstation 2, I don't have those FF's.

Ah, FFX is a great game, but is there any other games you'd want that's on the PS2? I wouldn't buy a console just for one game.

My favorites are FFVII, FFVIII and FFIV.

Nice choices.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-26 10:43:18

At 10/26/06 10:38 AM, Helloween wrote: Ah, FFX is a great game, but is there any other games you'd want that's on the PS2? I wouldn't buy a console just for one game.

Yeah, but X and X-2 will give at least 200 hours of game play :D. And isn't XII coming out on the PS2? Cause that'll be like 300 hours.

And I bought a Dreamcast just for Shemnue :).

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-26 11:19:24

I heard rumors that Laguna is playable after disc 4. It's true?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-26 11:57:43

At 10/25/06 12:21 PM, Nev wrote:
At 10/25/06 11:58 AM, Helloween wrote: I agree, it'll ruin some parts of the game. Sure, better graphics would be nice, but it's not always necessary. The original version of FFVII is fine enough.
I also agree, and have done for ages.
I mean, graphics are fine, but they're nothing compared to the gameplay. And spending time on having super graphics means they'll neglect the gameplay.

but these games got updates graphics? i would enjoy a remake off this game in better graphicsnot as if there taking the orginal away it will still be there a remake off final fantasy VII would be frigging awesome i'd like to see the charcters properly especially with the graphics on a ps3 it will look amazing plus my friend says he doesnt want to play it cos the graphics are so bad but if it was re made he would so then he would play iot. graphics dont mean they'll neglect the game play just make it more enjoyable the gameplay wont change it will still be as awesome as before just better graphics

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-26 12:35:21

At 10/26/06 11:57 AM, Sinister-Spawn wrote: graphics dont mean they'll neglect the game play just make it more enjoyable the gameplay wont change it will still be as awesome as before just better graphics

Do you honestly believe that?
Cause I sure as hell don't.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-26 12:57:32

hey
im playing FF III (not six)
i just got to midget ville
what now?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-29 11:33:14

I'm getting close to the end of FFIV. For now, I need to get all of my characters to about level 75 (they're all at around 50) since I had a go at trying to defeat Zeromus and died quickly. So training my characters and trying to get all of the powerful weapons in the Lunar Core is what I'll be doing on FFIV for now.

At 10/26/06 10:43 AM, Nev wrote: Yeah, but X and X-2 will give at least 200 hours of game play :D. And isn't XII coming out on the PS2? Cause that'll be like 300 hours.

X gave me over 200 hours of gameplay, X-2 gave me about 30 hours, I think. Hopefully XII will be about 200 hours. :)

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-29 12:38:15

seems to be little activity here :(

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-10-29 20:14:23

At 10/26/06 12:35 PM, Nev wrote:
At 10/26/06 11:57 AM, Sinister-Spawn wrote: graphics dont mean they'll neglect the game play just make it more enjoyable the gameplay wont change it will still be as awesome as before just better graphics
Do you honestly believe that?
Cause I sure as hell don't.

well as long as gameplay is kept the same and only graphics are changed then what does it matter? i think i remake would be awesome :D

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-03 10:08:17

I completed FFIV!! The last boss Zeromus wasn't so bad if your characters are at level 70 or over. I enjoyed the ending and now, I gotta try and complete FFV, then VI. Too bad both of those games don't have instant battle loading like FFIV does.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-03 10:50:37

At 11/3/06 10:08 AM, Helloween wrote: I completed FFIV!! The last boss Zeromus wasn't so bad if your characters are at level 70 or over. I enjoyed the ending and now, I gotta try and complete FFV, then VI. Too bad both of those games don't have instant battle loading like FFIV does.

congratulations
my birthday is tomorrow.
and im gonna get FF III with a DSfrom my dad :D

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-03 11:33:35

At 11/3/06 10:08 AM, Helloween wrote: I completed FFIV!! The last boss Zeromus wasn't so bad if your characters are at level 70 or over. I enjoyed the ending and now, I gotta try and complete FFV, then VI. Too bad both of those games don't have instant battle loading like FFIV does.

Congrats!!!
FFIV is one of my favs.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-03 12:07:45

At 11/3/06 10:50 AM, BlackMageDooD wrote: congratulations

Thanks!

my birthday is tomorrow.
and im gonna get FF III with a DSfrom my dad :D

Good, have fun with the game. I'm not sure when it'll be out here. Maybe in Q1 2007. Same for FFXII.

At 11/3/06 11:33 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Congrats!!!

Thanks.

FFIV is one of my favs.

Yeah, it's a great game. I'm not sure where would this game would be placed. Maybe my 3rd favourite FF game (1st being VII and 2nd being X) since this is the FF game that started the summoners, chocobos, Cids etc and should be the game that every fan of FF should respect, even if they only play FFVII and onwards. Also, I loved the instant battle load, using 5 characters at once and a fixed party all the way through.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-03 16:47:26

ok, my birthday is in one hour :D
im gonna play FF CC and maybe put on some great FF music

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-03 19:50:25

At 11/3/06 04:47 PM, BlackMageClock wrote: ok, my birthday is in one hour :D

Happy birthday!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-04 04:21:56

At 11/3/06 07:50 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote:
At 11/3/06 04:47 PM, BlackMageClock wrote: ok, my birthday is in one hour :D
Happy birthday!

im gonna enjoy the day with FFVII

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-04 04:35:01

Im joining :D
Im currently playing FF VII and FF II on VII i have to defeat only ruby weapon and gain some items and limits and on II im currently at the kashuan keep i think.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-04 07:11:12

At 11/4/06 04:21 AM, BlackMageClock wrote: im gonna enjoy the day with FFVII

That's nice. Happy birthday!

At 11/4/06 04:35 AM, Lagrance wrote: Im joining :D

Sure. Favourite FF game?

Im currently playing FF VII and FF II on VII i have to defeat only ruby weapon and gain some items and limits and on II im currently at the kashuan keep i think.

And I'm currently playing on FFV. I havn't got far, just got out of the ship graveyard. I've chosen good jobs for all 4 characters, so I don't need to worry about any other jobs until more is available to me.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-04 07:15:04

meh i dont know i sound so stereotypical saying ff 7 but it was the first one i ever saw and played. But yeah ff 7 teh win.
Vi comes a close second.
But i was like 2 hours at battle square bought omnislash and w summon and then when i got to the station save point my game crashed >(

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-04 18:54:17

But i was like 2 hours at battle square bought omnislash and w summon and then when i got to the station save point my game crashed >(

Too bad man!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-05 08:50:01

So far, so good on FFV. I just got to the Ancient Library and I've decided on what second jobs all the characters will have once they've fully levelled up with their first job.

At 11/4/06 07:15 AM, Lagrance wrote: But i was like 2 hours at battle square bought omnislash and w summon and then when i got to the station save point my game crashed >(

That sucks. Reminds me of when I was getting loads of Power Sources by morphing and all of sudden, the disc stopped working and I didn't save that work I did. :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2006-11-10 06:37:13

I kinda paused ff vii because the only thing i need to do is to beath sephy , i started playing FF V Advance currently at the ghost ships.