00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

953,935 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:32:18

wow I just got killed by a valefor look-a-like that does 9999 damage a turn and is quite immune for holy.

Lol getting Anima sucks.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:35:29

At 3/28/05 07:32 AM, EviLudy wrote: wow I just got killed by a valefor look-a-like that does 9999 damage a turn and is quite immune for holy.

Dark Valefor! Ah yes, you're from Europe, so I can see how you were able to encounter a Dark Valefor. Be careful with these sort of aeons. If your character stats aren't high enough, they can own you within a turn or two. Or if you want to be a cheap ass, use Yojimbo's Zanmato, LOL.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:48:27

I am cheap ass lol.
Ok I'm at some place called Remiem Temple, is it woth beating aons and shit of Belgima?

What will be my Reward?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:52:11

At 3/28/05 07:48 AM, EviLudy wrote: I am cheap ass lol.
Ok I'm at some place called Remiem Temple, is it woth beating aons and shit of Belgima?

What will be my Reward?

I think you'll get a special item for defeating aeons the first time and after that, it's spheres such as Power/Mana/Speed. I think that's about it for the spheres you get from Belgamine. I remember spending time beating Belgamine's aeons and getting loads of spheres.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:59:59

At 3/28/05 07:52 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I think you'll get a special item for defeating aeons the first time and after that, it's spheres such as Power/Mana/Speed. I think that's about it for the spheres you get from Belgamine. I remember spending time beating Belgamine's aeons and getting loads of spheres.

She is optional?
I dont need to beat her for getting magus sisters or yojimbo or something?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 08:06:31

At 3/28/05 07:59 AM, EviLudy wrote: She is optional?

You need to defeat all of her aeons from Valefor to Anima/Yojimbo to get Magus Sisters. Plus, there's some flower things which I forgot how to get them again. :S It is necessary to defeat Belgamine's aeons in order to get Magus Sisters. Yojimbo, you can get from the Sunken Cave.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 08:25:53

At 3/28/05 08:06 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Yojimbo, you can get from the Sunken Cave.

Is that where I think it is?
Some former summoner LuLu was protecting with rather weird aeon?
I'm fighting her now.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 09:53:46

At 3/28/05 08:25 AM, EviLudy wrote:
Some former summoner LuLu was protecting with rather weird aeon?
I'm fighting her now.

yep, that's her.
if you beat her, you can get Yojimbo.
but he will be a whore and ask you alot of monny to work for you.
but if you trow in another 10.000 gil on top of his asking prise, you will get around 10 transport sfears.

and about the dark aeon valador, it's the most easy one....and the only one i did beat up untill now.=/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 11:11:49

At 3/28/05 09:53 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: and about the dark aeon valador, it's the most easy one....and the only one i did beat up untill now.=/

Great. I tried using Yojimbo on Valefor a couple of times.
---------
Attempt 1:
Battle Begins.
Dark Valefor: *Energy Ray*
Game over.

Attempt 2:
Battle Begins.
Dark Valefor: *Attack*
Auron Dies.
Yuna: "Yojimbo"
Yuna: *Pays 80 000 gil*
Yojimbo: attack with about 7500 damage
Dark Valefor: *Total Ownage*
Game over.

Attempt 3:
Battle Begins.
Dark Valefor: *Energy Ray*
Game over.

Attempt 4:
Battle Begins.
Dark Valefor: *Attack*
Auron Dies.
Yuna: "Yojimbo"
Yuna: *Pays 150 000 gil*
Yojimbo: attack with about 8000 damage
Dark Valefor: *Total Ownage*
Game over.

--------------------

this fucking blows.
Now I'll try all my money, see if it helps.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 11:18:02

The fucking ripoff wants more than 350 000.

wtf all I wanted was to go to Besaid temple!

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 12:14:52

At 3/28/05 11:11 AM, EviLudy wrote: Attempts

This is where you need major training on three of your best characters (Tidus, Yuna and Wakka for me). It will take AGES to gain high stats, but it'll at least help. Oh, try to get the Celeastial weapons for your most used characters and get the crests and sigils for the weapons.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 12:17:33

At 3/28/05 12:14 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: This is where you need major training on three of your best characters (Tidus, Yuna and Wakka for me). It will take AGES to gain high stats, but it'll at least help. Oh, try to get the Celeastial weapons for your most used characters and get the crests and sigils for the weapons.

Tidus, Yuna and Auron for me.
Will it help against being killed in one move?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 12:25:27

final fantasy is gay...REALLY gay, why don't you all get a life or a job just please fuckoff

Final Fantasy Club

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 13:51:31

At 3/28/05 07:32 AM, EviLudy wrote: Lol getting Anima sucks.

Naw. Did you go back to Zanarkand and get the item from the destruction sphere? You know that is an alternate way if you didn't get the one from Bevelle

At 3/28/05 07:35 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Or if you want to be a cheap ass, use Yojimbo's Zanmato, LOL.

That selfish money hungry jerk never does that attack for me. It's always his dog or those three kunai. >: (

At 3/28/05 07:48 AM, EviLudy wrote: What will be my Reward?

You'll get the first key to unlocking the Magus Sisters. It's the same lady who gave Yuna alot of those things dealing with summoners.

At 3/28/05 07:59 AM, EviLudy wrote: She is optional?

She's only optional if you don't want to get the Magus Sisters. And yes, I do belive you get the Blossom Crow, the first of two keys to unlocking the Magus Sisters.

At 3/28/05 08:25 AM, EviLudy wrote: Is that where I think it is?

It's outside the calm lands. Remeber when you were going to Mt.Gagazette for the first time, and that machina came up from the road under the bridge, go down that road, and you'll see it on the left side of the screen. Also, go to the right of it as well and go to the end. You'll see a rusty sword, you can get it, it's a key for getting Aurons Ultimate Weapon.

At 3/28/05 12:25 PM, loserville_addict wrote: final fantasy is gay...REALLY gay, why don't you all get a life or a job just please fuckoff

Yeah, I know Final Fantasy is really happy, everyone knows that retard. And we've been here longer than you, so YOU fuck off. Take the advice of your picture there and leave. Don't like Final Fantasy? Then don't post in here and quit your bitching.

Final Fantasy Club

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 13:59:06

At 3/28/05 12:17 PM, EviLudy wrote: Tidus, Yuna and Auron for me.
Will it help against being killed in one move?

With higher defence/magic defence, yeah. Also, high HP will help.

At 3/28/05 12:25 PM, loserville_addict wrote: final fantasy is gay...REALLY gay, why don't you all get a life or a job just please fuckoff

Some people have a life actually. There is NOTHING wrong with people who have a life playing on Final Fantasy. :P

At 3/28/05 01:51 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Yeah, I know Final Fantasy is really happy, everyone knows that retard. And we've been here longer than you, so YOU fuck off. Take the advice of your picture there and leave. Don't like Final Fantasy? Then don't post in here and quit your bitching.

Picture

Master_Inuyasha, you're a genious. Maybe he'll continue, but looking at your post makes me happy. Oh, I've saved that picture since it's good to use for someone bitching about something! MI, I thank you for your great post and picture!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 14:16:27

At 3/28/05 02:05 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Thast why I olny pay him 10 gil, and thats even if I feel like using him.

You can pay him one gil and he'll still do an ass load of damage. He just won't do his special. :'(

After beating each Aeon, for every time you win after that you'll recieve spheres of a different kind...that or Star Curtains for defeating Shiva.

Yeah. A few white/black magic, transport, and some other ones. I think a few level 3-4 key spheres as well.

Stolen from me >: (

I do belive it was appropriate to use that picture, don't you think?

>: (

Roffles XD

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 15:37:03

At 3/28/05 02:18 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Erm, try speed and power spheres. You don't get that stuff, and if you could it would be robbery.

Well those were the ones that I got. Maybe it's different with each game?

Kinda/sorta.

Indefinetly is more like it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 17:29:55

At 3/28/05 04:34 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: You're thinking about the first time you beat each Aeon.

Yeah, I think that's it. Man, I haven't played that game in a while.

goes into FFX withdrawal
That doesn't even make any sense.

Since when did I ever make any sense?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 18:01:38

Sorry havent been online for a while!

Whats your guys problem????

I just try to insight some conversation and i get abuse!!!

Some people play lots of games for me Its just rpg's

And so what If I enjoy playing them alot. Dosen't mean I dont have a life, look at us all here chatting for hundreds of pages about comupter games....Do we have lives???

And whats this about Im bluffing about strategy guides. Look I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. You guys should know that stuff is possible. It just takes years of playing.

Oh well got to go to class.

Lets keep it clean guys and i want to be part of this group not an outcast.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:03:56

I am finding this music to be most soothing right now.

http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/f...%20of%20the%20North%20Pole.mp3

Anyone else agree?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:09:14

Can I join the club too?
FF7 is my favorite game of all time!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:14:44

From your profile, I figured you'd say that. But sure, you are more than welcome to join. Yeah, VII is good, but IX is oh so much better in my oppinon.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:32:37

Really? I haven't played IX yet What's it like.
It looks really good but I just haven't had a chance at it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:34:52

At 3/28/05 09:03 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I am finding this music to be most soothing right now.

http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/f...%20of%20the%20North%20Pole.mp3

Anyone else agree?

So soothing... can't work... getting tired.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:39:46

At 3/27/05 11:55 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 3/27/05 05:52 AM, EviLudy wrote: I used 0 healing items, 0 reviving items, 0 healing spells and 0 reviving spells.
I gotta go die from laugther now.
I hate you. I always have the hardest times fighting seymour. I get stuck forever in one place because of him. Die, go away, quit bragging. In that order.

The final Seymore is easiest. One hit kill from Tidus.

But then again I'd already beaten Nemesis by the time I fought him so he wasn't a big problem :D

At 3/27/05 10:18 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
At 3/27/05 10:12 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Now, it's it's toughest boss, it's Yunalesca hands down.
What!? Yunalesca was a walk in the park O_o

Exacly. It was hilariou to wach her heal me. The dumb bitch apperently didn't notice that I got rid of zombie so she used healing magic on me.

And on that Dark Aeon topic. If Valefor owns your ass like that then you're screwed. The hard ones are yet to come. And you still have to face Penance.
12 MILLION HP.
2 arms each with 500 000 HP
the arms automatically revive 3 turns after u kill them

Damn I'm just dying to try that monster. But I'm stuck with my lame NA version :(

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 21:42:32

At 3/28/05 09:32 PM, Zuga wrote: Really? I haven't played IX yet What's it like.
It looks really good but I just haven't had a chance at it.

IX is very good. It's similar in ways to VIII because it has Tetra Master which is like the card game on VIII. It's got some of the most uniqe characters, one being a he/she because he/she has no gender, Quina Quen is his/her name. And yes, it's like that in the text boxes as well. You might get a IX review out of me tomorrow. lol But yeah, it's really good though. The weapon system is somewhat similar to the upgrading one of VIII, yet the weapons you have are combinde with other matirails to make special ones, meaning you don't have to synth[combine in other words]your weapons with other things to get the next best thing. But it sure helps. The game is just massvie, much bigger than VII or VIII I'd say.

At 3/28/05 09:34 PM, Zuga wrote: So soothing... can't work... getting tired.

lol Yes it is very relaxing, one of my favorite OSTs from FFX.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 22:24:35

When I see or hear The word Final Fantasy my heart near stops and I get shivers running down my spine!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 22:28:18

At 3/28/05 10:24 PM, Zuga wrote: When I see or hear The word Final Fantasy my heart near stops and I get shivers running down my spine!

1) Final Fantsasy is 2 words.

2) Please try to put more substance into your posts. We don't need to know when your heart stops.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 22:56:18

At 3/28/05 10:28 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 3/28/05 10:24 PM, Zuga wrote: When I see or hear The word Final Fantasy my heart near stops and I get shivers running down my spine!
1) Final Fantsasy is 2 words.

2) Please try to put more substance into your posts. We don't need to know when your heart stops.

Sorry. :P

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-29 03:56:37

you know, there is a trick to use yojimbo's special one hit move more...

-use him alot, and don't widraw him without paying him, that makes him a sad panda.
-never, EVER give him less then 1000 gil.
-get him into overdrive, if you get lucky, he will even do it for free!

i never got that move with his dog if you don't believe what i'm saying here. XD