00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

960,480 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 01:09:28

At 3/26/05 10:45 PM, _redruM_ wrote: Okay, I have quite a dilemma here. After every battle I've fought in FFT, all my party members have left me. I thought this was supposed to happen at first, but after it has happened the third time leaving me with no party members and 150 in funds, I'm beginning to suspect something is wrong. How do I prevent this?

I don't know if this is what's happening, but do all you characters happen to DIE in the battles?

I'm too damn lazy to make a decent sig right now.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 02:22:16

Damn, I've been away sooooo long.

I'll go back and read everything I've missed whenI have time o_O

Anyways, I'll really try to post more often from now on. Just....stupid girl problems. >_<

At 3/26/05 10:45 PM, _redruM_ wrote: Okay, I have quite a dilemma here. After every battle I've fought in FFT, all my party members have left me. I thought this was supposed to happen at first, but after it has happened the third time leaving me with no party members and 150 in funds, I'm beginning to suspect something is wrong. How do I prevent this?

No idea. I've played the game several times and it's NEVER happened to me. Probably a bug in your copy of the game. o_O

At 3/26/05 07:01 PM, EviLudy wrote: Arrgghhhh!

I can't beat Seymour in Bevelle, where he has turned all weard and grey-ish. (FFX)
Any strategies?

Just thought you guys would be the ones to know.

You can follow Red's strategy. It's pretty straight forward and it'll work as far as I know.

But there's a much easier way, though it's very cheap. If you're having realy big problems or just don't mind being a cheap ass use this :D

Get all your characters and aeons to full overdrive before the battle. As soon as it starts just do a few thousand damage to soften him up. And then unleash the storm of overdrives. Character after character and Aeon after Aeon. Always keep Yuna alive since she should be summoning the Aeons and well....it's not fair but it sure works.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 02:41:58

Ahhh, Well, i dont like using any cheats or strategies... but i can't find the last 2 booklets for FFX, to teach al behd. I'm missing the letter : W and T, anyone know where they are??

Sorait.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 02:46:28

At 3/27/05 12:23 AM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Easy as pie. Cast haste on everyone.

I am talking about beating him in a turn or 2 because after that, I am game over. The multi-spells seymour uses inflict about 1700 damage. The only one in my party being able to stand trough that twice is Auron (3800 hp)
As for aeons, they are killed quite in the blink of an eye.

I guess I might just... train around a little more because my party is too weak?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 03:00:32

At 3/27/05 02:41 AM, XXcodeXX wrote: Ahhh, Well, i dont like using any cheats or strategies... but i can't find the last 2 booklets for FFX, to teach al behd. I'm missing the letter : W and T, anyone know where they are??

www.playonline.com

All your answers, my friend.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 03:04:45

At 3/27/05 03:00 AM, Shoopufzilla wrote:
www.playonline.com

All your answers, my friend.

Never mind, that site has changed since my last visit. Guess it's all about FFXI now.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 03:08:01

At 3/27/05 01:09 AM, Shoopufzilla wrote: I don't know if this is what's happening, but do all you characters happen to DIE in the battles?

Haha, that'd be a pretty simple solution, huh? But no, after the battles would end, I'd get a bunch of 'insult to injury' messages where all the party members would say something about why they were leaving and then leave. Pretty strange. Hasn't happened again though, thankfully.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 03:10:53

At 3/27/05 03:08 AM, _redruM_ wrote: Pretty strange. Hasn't happened again though, thankfully.

Good. Yet it is very strange indeed.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 03:15:57

At 3/27/05 01:01 AM, _redruM_ wrote: Well, I just started over and it hasn't happened again since. At the time, I had just finished the third part, and would always be left with just myself, Delita, and Algus after every fight.

Man, that is wierd. It must've been a glitch or bug in the disk then. But atleast you weren't too far into the game.

On that same note, I can't seem to fight the boss in the Desert Palace in FF9. When I go to light the last candle up the stairs, no field icon appears and I can't light it. I read in an FAQ that your party members should all be above 30, though one of mine is at 27 or so. I doubt that would be a requirement to fight the boss, but I don't know why else it wouldn't be working.

Gosh, I know who you are talking about, but I can't think of his name and his face draws a blank. :/ I guess the best thing you could do for now is train a bit untill your 27 is a 30 then take him on. Also, you may have missed a candle or so, thus inabling you to fight him. That place is real picky/tricky about those sort of things.

At 3/27/05 02:46 AM, EviLudy wrote: I guess I might just... train around a little more because my party is too weak?

Yeah, that is your best bet. Get all your characters to atleast 3,000hp. Then the next time you fight him, cast protect and shell, hastega and other stuff like that. And just hammer the shit out of the mortibody first, he's a source of power for Seymour.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 05:52:11

LAWL that seymour was so teh easy!

I cant believe I trained up 30 of these spere thingy's for yuna, auron and tidus dor that boss.
The first thing was so hard because seymour casts those multi spells, but after a while, he didn't anymore.

I used 0 healing items, 0 reviving items, 0 healing spells and 0 reviving spells.
I gotta go die from laugther now.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 07:59:34

At 3/26/05 10:09 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: His first fourm right?

I don't know why you keep saying forum. :S

At 3/27/05 05:52 AM, EviLudy wrote: LAWL that seymour was so teh easy!

The Bevelle one, yeah. I didn't get a single game over from him. :|

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 08:02:55

At 3/27/05 07:59 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: The Bevelle one, yeah. I didn't get a single game over from him. :|

And now he appears at that mountain too. 70.000 hp, wow.
I'm not gonna let him fool me again. He cant be that hard.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 08:06:40

At 3/27/05 08:02 AM, EviLudy wrote: And now he appears at that mountain too. 70.000 hp, wow.

Be careful. That Seymour is hard. I had major problems with him. He is harder than the second one, but if you're lucky, you'll kill him without having any problems.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 08:42:42

At 3/27/05 08:06 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Be careful. That Seymour is hard. I had major problems with him. He is harder than the second one, but if you're lucky, you'll kill him without having any problems.

He was trouble yes. In the end I had Yuna alive, no more aeons except Valefor. Who was nearly dead too. I had one turn to live, the mortis thing had +/- 800 hp and Seymour himself about 3000. Conclusion:

I needed to do 1200 damage in my last turn (mortisthing would drain 1000)

Enery Ray caused 9999 damage. I got lucky.
----------------
cute FMV at lake macalania btw.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 08:44:00

At 3/27/05 08:42 AM, EviLudy wrote: cute FMV at lake macalania btw.

IMO, that was the most distrubing scene I have ever seen in my life. :S

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 08:46:11

At 3/27/05 08:02 AM, EviLudy wrote:
And now he appears at that mountain too. 70.000 hp, wow.

status you have to inflict on him: silence, poison.

armor you have to have on: somthing that gards against zombie.(so that you can still cure the character, and that seymour will not kill you with one hit with full-life.)

best type of attack: all hitting.

why all hitting you ask? well, wen you kill his armor, the armor will take away 4000(or somthing like that) HP from seymour, after that, he will take away 3000 HP, after that 2000 HP, up untill he only takes away 1000 HP from seymour.
BUT combined with poison, he will will also lose 2000 HP EVRY SINGLE TURN, and he will not be able to cure himself becuse of silence!

i tested it myself, and it does wonders!

...but look out for "total anialation" or somthing, your party will not be strong enoth to survive it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 11:55:42

At 3/27/05 05:52 AM, EviLudy wrote: I used 0 healing items, 0 reviving items, 0 healing spells and 0 reviving spells.
I gotta go die from laugther now.

I hate you. I always have the hardest times fighting seymour. I get stuck forever in one place because of him. Die, go away, quit bragging. In that order.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 13:21:42

At 3/27/05 11:55 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: I hate you. I always have the hardest times fighting seymour. I get stuck forever in one place because of him. Die, go away, quit bragging. In that order.

Lol.
-----------
I just watched about an hour of cutscenes to be killed by Yunalesca afterwards, now I gotta watch all that shit again lol. And die again.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 21:09:24

Hello everyone, my name is fuckeroo I have been a member of ng since 2003. I would like to apologize to everyone if this crew is still running because I am member #106, and I havent been active since 2003. The problem is that during the time I posted and now I had a bad computer and I am now becoming more active than I was before. I just wanted to publicly announce this and tell everyone I'm sorry. I just hope that I am still a member in this crew.

-Fuckeroo

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 21:11:13

At 3/27/05 09:09 PM, fuckeroo wrote: I'm sorry.

It's okay, I forgive you.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 21:56:56

At 3/27/05 01:24 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
Haw haw! The only tough Seymour battle I had was at Mt. Gagazette. That was tough, but the rest were pretty easy and straight forward :D

True, that was my first game over, the only way I beat him, was having most of my aeons releasing their overdrives :P

Sorait.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 22:12:21

At 3/27/05 07:59 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I don't know why you keep saying forum. :S

Because I don't think when I type sometimes. :/

At 3/27/05 08:02 AM, EviLudy wrote: And now he appears at that mountain too. 70.000 hp, wow.

All of his moves in his form on Mt. Gagazette fucking anger me. I would get creamed everytime unless I was level 50 + >: (

At 3/27/05 11:55 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Die, go away, quit bragging. In that order.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't you want him to : quit bragging, go away, THEN die?

Now, it's it's toughest boss, it's Yunalesca hands down.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-27 22:31:33

At 3/27/05 10:18 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: What!? Yunalesca was a walk in the park O_o

Fucking hell no! >: ( Her second and especially thrid forms were a bitch to take down. If you weren't cursed in her third fourm, she'd hit the entire party with a 5k attack. >: ( Walk in a shit park is more like it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 04:08:38

At 3/27/05 10:12 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Because I don't think when I type sometimes. :/

but still...>>

All of his moves in his form on Mt. Gagazette fucking anger me. I would get creamed everytime unless I was level 50 + >: (

........level 50?! in final fatasy X?!

Now, it's it's toughest boss, it's Yunalesca hands down.

*couth*nemesis*couth*

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 04:26:22

At 3/27/05 11:01 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Seriously, that battle was one of the easier 'boss battles' in the game.

Okey dokey then Red, who would you say is the hardest one there is, NOT! Including the battle arena monsters.

At 3/28/05 04:08 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: but still...>>

As I stab you in the eye with a crow bar... <_<;

........level 50?! in final fatasy X?!

Yeah. Mainly because I love the music on Mt.Gagazette. <3

*couth*nemesis*couth*

*cough[couth?LOL!]*notarealboss*cough[couth?ROFL!]*

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 05:40:07

Yunalesca is fucking hard - unless Yuna has the holy spell, off course. It's made life easier for me. Well not life. But the game lol.

I also fought sins 2 fins and the weird monsters on him. Pretty easy, because I have holy, also, Bahamuts overdrive is quite the damage (17000, all others 9999)

Well, I'm up for the 140 000 hp Sin now.
1.) Is he hard?
2.) I heard you can get Anima in the game too. WHERE?
3.) Daaaargh where can I buy ethers because they happen to be quite the lifesaver.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 06:47:31

At 3/28/05 05:40 AM, EviLudy wrote:
Well, I'm up for the 140 000 hp Sin now.
1.) Is he hard?

depends how strong and how fast you are, you have to beat him in around 7(his turns) turns, becuse he will kill you on turn numbero 7.
just remember, the first 2 turns you can't hit it with normal and trowing items(only magic and wakka's ball), and the second, you can trow items at it.(like riku's trowing items).
hastega is your friend in this battle.

2.) I heard you can get Anima in the game too. WHERE?

yep, you can get him.
but first you need to get evry OTHER aeon before you can get her.
to go to the area were she is, you need to imput a location in cid's airship.
and you need to beat a boss with wakka, tidus and riku.
i'm going to look up the combination for the area she is in.

3.) Daaaargh where can I buy ethers because they happen to be quite the lifesaver.

ehhhhh...as far as i know, in none of the FF games you can't buy ethers...apart from FFTA.
better start looking for mosters ho drop it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:05:50

aeon: anima
remember that plase? it's were tidus first came into spira!

anyway, to get him, you need to imput this combination into cid's airship;

X: 11 to 16
Y: 57 to 63
Z: doesn't matter

before you go, be sure that you colected evry single destruction sphere from all of the temples, if you did not, go back to the temples.
...you are fucked if you have the european vission, becuse almost evry temple is protected by a dark aeon, a VERRY powerfull boss.

also, equip tidus, wakka and riku with somthing that gards against petrification.

- BOSS: Geosgaeno
- HP: 34,767 (?)
- MP: ???
- Remember this guy? The one Tidus encountered in the beginning of the game.
Anyway, I just had Rikku Mix 2 Door to Tomorrows and this fight went by like a
breeze. If you don't have these, GO AND GET THEM. You can obtain 99 of them for
catching all the monsters 6 areas.

give it evrything you have if you don't have 2 door to tommorrows, and if he eats one of your party members, he will kill him/her wen he spits it back out.

anyway, if you go into the temple, and the 5 lights are not lit, go back to the temples and check if you activated the destruction spears.

if you can get in, you have the ALL POWERFULL ANIMA!!!

after this, you can go for the magnus sisters. ;)
...but you need yojimbo also for that one.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:15:44

At 3/28/05 07:05 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: aeon: anima

yeah, I already found that location.

before you go, be sure that you colected evry single destruction sphere from all of the temples, if you did not, go back to the temples.

Gread, I now need to go back to all temples, but I can't go to Bevelle?

...you are fucked if you have the european vission, becuse almost evry temple is protected by a dark aeon, a VERRY powerfull boss.

I am fucked.

also, equip tidus, wakka and riku with somthing that gards against petrification.
- Remember this guy? The one Tidus encountered in the beginning of the game.

Already beat him.

anyway, if you go into the temple, and the 5 lights are not lit, go back to the temples and check if you activated the destruction spears.

Ok. Since Sin's Overdrive is quite the bitch, I hope Anima can help me on that.

after this, you can go for the magnus sisters. ;)
...but you need yojimbo also for that one.

Magus Sisters...?
Yojimbo...?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-03-28 07:15:45

At 3/27/05 10:12 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Because I don't think when I type sometimes. :/

It's alright. I'm like that at times.

At 3/27/05 10:18 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: What!? Yunalesca was a walk in the park O_o

Now that's unusual to hear from someone. I mean, some of her moves are deadly, but I was lucky enough to not get a single game over from her. I had the right luck. I wouldn't call Yunalesca a walk in the park, though, even if I didn't have much problems fighting her.

At 3/28/05 04:08 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: *couth*nemesis*couth*

For Americans, yes, but for the Europeans, Penance. Which is why I like the European version of FFX since there's more challenge than the American version.

At 3/28/05 05:40 AM, EviLudy wrote: 1.) Is he hard?

I didn't find him hard.

Maybe bribing?

At 3/28/05 07:05 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: aeon: anima

Ah yes, I remember getting Anima. Geosgaeno was such a son of a bitch. Lucky I had the 9999 thing on my characters. That caused me to win easily....And to make Yuna more of a kick ass character.