00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

251,811 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 21:38:59

At 7/27/07 07:33 PM, Xtesh wrote:
*tries to block Twilight from slicing me in half, then trying to rip a hole in space time so that he can have Midna and prove me wrong just to spite me*

*Does exactly what Xtesh didn't want him to do*

And Dark you can ask I was just wondering what made you want to ask that.

And I loled when I read that statement where it said that this is the only club where things like that can be talked about and still be on topic. Classic. Also I'm leaving for a week early Sunday so Xtesh you better do everything you'll ever want to do in life in that week because when I get back I will probably find something that you said while I was gone about Midna and I will rip out your throat. Have a nice week.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 21:41:32

At 7/27/07 08:28 PM, Xtesh wrote: Like someone once said(I think it was Auz), this is the ONLY club that can talk about lesbians, shota, bestiality, and still be on subject.

The only way to be on topic with that would have to be Zelda and Link bestaility, sex, etc. I don't know why we are talking about that but ok. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 21:44:24

At 7/27/07 09:41 PM, Seamonky wrote:
The only way to be on topic with that would have to be Zelda and Link bestaility, sex, etc. I don't know why we are talking about that but ok. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. :/

It would only float Xtesh's boat. Only Xtesh's.

God I love making fun of him!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 22:24:53

At 7/27/07 09:48 PM, Xtesh wrote:
Also, look at what I just posted about Midna.

Wow. Good thing YOU can't even reach her. If you did you'd be making yourself into a liar now wouldn't you?

Oh and just incase you do...

*Places high powered fan in front of Xtesh's crotch*

That's one hell of a cockblocker isn't it? Good luck turning it off without setting off the self destruct implosion mechanism.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 22:39:30

At 7/27/07 10:28 PM, Xtesh wrote:
*Sets the fan down, and walks away*

DAMMIT!!! How did I forget!? ):<

Too bad you never attached it to me. I'm off to break the universe and fuck Midna out of spite.

NEVER!!!

Then, I'll treat her to a nice lobster dinner, and NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!

That's it!

*Rips off clothing to reveal... more of the same clothing*

Dammit I guess when you're Link you only wear one style of clothing. Oh well! Screw originality!

*Takes out double barrel shotgun and blasts Xtesh in the face with buckshot*

Link is packing serious heat now! I'm making sure NONE of you can come back!

*Places remote mine - which clamps onto - Xtesh's crotch*

Now to make sure!

*Sets off mine, making Xtesh's manhood no more*

Now quit being a bitch and just accept that you can't win!

*Places remains in an airtight 2x2 metal case and ships it to Cambodia*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 06:58:01

At 7/27/07 08:28 PM, Xtesh wrote: Like someone once said(I think it was Auz), this is the ONLY club that can talk about lesbians, shota, bestiality, and still be on subject.

Me? That sounds more like HaroFreak 0.o But I do agree with the statement.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 11:06:48

At 7/28/07 06:58 AM, Auz wrote:
Me? That sounds more like HaroFreak 0.o But I do agree with the statement.

Everyone probably does. Or they will eventually.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 14:59:46

At 7/28/07 01:37 PM, Xtesh wrote:
Dude, I'm over here. You just killed Harofreak, you moron.
But that's why we love you.
Platonically.

DAMMIT ALL!!!

*Places everyone besides Xtesh in a panic room*

Now you're the only one here!

*Does everything he did to Haro to Xtesh*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 17:27:58

Midna sucks at hints

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 17:29:31

At 7/28/07 05:27 PM, Viper456 wrote: Midna sucks at hints

yeah that true but was is she suppose to do give you the answers?

Why doesn't she just invent i time machine and bring you to the credits?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 18:58:19

Give that to me in english

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 19:30:28

Now that I've been having these dreams of LOZ about once every six months, I think it's a vision of a new game.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 20:00:44

No pets maybe new instruments and maybe new weapons

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 20:31:49

Xtesh you know you can't win so why do you keep trying? And that wasn't Midna that was any/all of the pets you own. See? I can manipulate reality too. Even moreso since I'm the head of this establishment.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 20:58:11

At 7/28/07 07:54 PM, Xtesh wrote: Well, what magical instrument/weapon/animal does Link play/attack with/ turn into?

He stays the same, but the atmosphere was completely different. Like, creepier.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 22:01:44

Nintendo says that there will be a virtuality platform but they dont know the name is they also say their going to have a LoZ game on it.....

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 23:35:13

I think giving like a choice for different weopens and cloths, and dare I say armor.
I mean like visiting a stor and wondering If you should replace your bow with a cross-bow and still be able to aford chain mail.

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 23:47:54

At 7/28/07 11:25 PM, Xtesh wrote: Creepier as in MM creepy?

Sadly, Majora's Mask only seemed creepy at the beginning and end. But it was a great game, sadly overshadowed by its predecessor.

I liked the creepy factor in MM. Big step in the right direction, if you ask me, since MM dealt with an apocalyptic scenario(moon crashes into earth and everyone dies).

Also liked the fact that the skullkid toppled the Gods themselves.

At 7/28/07 11:35 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I think giving like a choice for different weopens and cloths, and dare I say armor.
I mean like visiting a stor and wondering If you should replace your bow with a cross-bow and still be able to aford chain mail.

I can agree with that to an extent.
Give the next Zelda four swords(pun), four tunics, four shields, four pieces of armor, four boots, etc.

I always liked the ability to switch around and change Link's look.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 23:53:22

At 7/28/07 11:35 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote: I think giving like a choice for different weopens and cloths, and dare I say armor.

I think it would ruin the ''adventure game'' wich you get an item in a place. In fact, you are saying that Nintendo should do a LoZ game more RPG exept you fight evil forces like an advrnture game. It would be a nice idea I admit, the old green tunic that make Link famous shall disapear. Hehehe, I already see Link with a chain mail, a total disaster.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-28 23:53:23

At 7/28/07 11:25 PM, Xtesh wrote: Creepier as in MM creepy?

More than that. There was like, this Ice Castle on top of a mountain, and it was like, a secret level. It just looked so gloomy. And in the beginning, you're inside of a volcano.

I liked the creepy factor in MM. Big step in the right direction, if you ask me, since MM dealt with an apocalyptic scenario(moon crashes into earth and everyone dies).

Same here. Too bad it didn't do as well as OOT.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-29 00:21:38

At 7/29/07 12:02 AM, Xtesh wrote:
MM was more "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THE WORLD'S GOING TO END IN THREE DAYS! DO SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING!"

Song of Time, over and over and over and over again. Got boring.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-29 05:34:55

More like, Celda.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-29 09:42:12

At 7/29/07 12:34 AM, Xtesh wrote: Better than "HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!"
They apparently got rid of most of that.

Instead it was a little *TING*.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-29 16:26:12

At 7/29/07 05:34 AM, Guitardude wrote: More like, Celda.

Celda what?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-30 00:12:35

At 7/29/07 09:42 AM, Twone wrote:
At 7/29/07 12:34 AM, Xtesh wrote: Better than "HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!"
They apparently got rid of most of that.
Instead it was a little *TING*.

I'm about to say something that will blow the minds right out of your pitiful, non-Hylian skulls:
Navi never annoyed me.

GASP!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-30 08:30:49

At 7/30/07 12:12 AM, PureLionHeart wrote: I'm about to say something that will blow the minds right out of your pitiful, non-Hylian skulls:
Navi never annoyed me.
GASP!

She only annoyed me when she gave a hint that almost completely solved a certain puzzle. But the "Hey Listen!" didnĀ“t annoy me that much either to be honest.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-30 11:08:24

Midna barely helps me for TP, I get so pissed when I need to know something and Midnas like "We need to find Zelda!" GODDAMMIT I hate that.

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-30 12:56:09

At 7/28/07 11:53 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:
I think it would ruin the ''adventure game'' wich you get an item in a place. In fact, you are saying that Nintendo should do a LoZ game more RPG exept you fight evil forces like an advrnture game. It would be a nice idea I admit, the old green tunic that make Link famous shall disapear. Hehehe, I already see Link with a chain mail, a total disaster.

Not If they had a different set of equipment for weopens and tools/gadgets.
Im just getting tired of Zelda games having link stay with the same battle equipment.
How many games had link use the master sword for most of the game?

Now they can add some RPG elements to Zelda hand have it still be an adventure game.

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-30 13:07:16

Besides, It was link that made the green tunic famous, not the other way around.

And I dissagree, Link in chain mail would be cool.
I would assume can take the mail off, and if he gets hit enuf it will break off, so the tunic wont dissapear, It would proboble slow link down so you probobly wont weare it traviling.

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-30 20:28:41

At 7/30/07 12:56 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote:
Not If they had a different set of equipment for weopens and tools/gadgets.
Im just getting tired of Zelda games having link stay with the same battle equipment.
How many games had link use the master sword for most of the game?

Now they can add some RPG elements to Zelda hand have it still be an adventure game.

Change his set of weapons is not a bad thing, but what kinds of other weapons, an axe? A crossbow? What about a Zelda in the future? Now I think the entire set of weapons will change for sure. By the way, my friend and me saw an April's Fool Joke involving a Zelda game wich Link isin the future. The clip was interesting and it almost look real. Too bad it was not true.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club