00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

253,252 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:20:17

At 7/25/07 09:16 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
The game could be a lot easier since I'm at the ***SPOILER*** Snow Ruins and i played like 66 hours.
And that's just your fault for having horrible timing on your jumps. That's where you stuck at right?

I'm not stuck i just haven't played since I'm so busy getting back all my programs on my computer.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:21:54

Snow Ruins is the dungeon I hate with the ice knight and all its a bunch of shit!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:23:40

At 7/25/07 09:21 PM, Viper456 wrote: Snow Ruins is the dungeon I hate with the ice knight and all its a bunch of shit!

SPOILER***

i have to go get the yeti wife husband some punch.

I don't want to get all the ingredients for these yetis.

The dungeon isn't big right???

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:25:57

At 7/25/07 09:23 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
i have to go get the yeti wife husband some punch.

Trust me you'll be surprised how energetic that woman gets when she gets some punch into her system.

I don't want to get all the ingredients for these yetis.

Eh. Too bad. The potion you get does heal you though.

The dungeon isn't big right???

Eh so so.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:36:24

SPOILER*** (not really)

These yetis have a nice place.

AND THERE YETIS

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:51:46

***SPOILER***That yeti needs some ingredients for the stupid soup and she says sorry well sister if you hadnt rubbed in my game I woudent have eaten your face for soup old baster

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 21:58:15

At 7/25/07 09:51 PM, Viper456 wrote: ***SPOILER***That yeti needs some ingredients for the stupid soup and she says sorry well sister if you hadnt rubbed in my game I woudent have eaten your face for soup old baster

Uhh... What?

Zelda Club

Nintendo Wii Club

Click sig to send message

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-25 23:11:26

Oh neat, we're talking about Zelda again. Cool.

I've yet to play Minish Cap, though when I get the time, I'll be sure too. Looked really good, though I anticipate Phantom Hourglass much more. From what I understand, Minish was highly recieved, too. As if that's a surprise.

The Snow Ruins of Twilight Princess were among my favorite dungeons. I loved the Yetis and they're crazy gumbo, though I found it next to useless for the majority.

At 7/24/07 05:53 AM, HaroFreak wrote: Good Ruto, you look kind of Tsundere.

Such a lovely language.

At 7/24/07 12:50 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Yeah, sure. You might even want to make cookies that do not even contain matter in case some people are allergic to food such as anorexia victims.

I'm allergic to nuts. :'(

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 07:36:43

At 7/25/07 07:28 PM, Viper456 wrote: Oooooooooooooooooook Zelda talk uh how about minish cap you guys ever played?Its awesome

Yep I have. Until the boss of the temple in the clouds, I just couldnĀ“t beat him :( But the game was awesome I agree.

At 7/25/07 09:23 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: The dungeon isn't big right???

Pretty big. You have to revisit rooms a lot of times, very annoying.

At 7/25/07 11:11 PM, PureLionHeart wrote: The Snow Ruins of Twilight Princess were among my favorite dungeons. I loved the Yetis and they're crazy gumbo, though I found it next to useless for the majority.

I hated that dungeon. Every monster freezes you all the time or you have those ice knights that keep throwing spears at you which are hard to dodge. And they throw them at you in the most diffecult places too >=( Plus the boss sucks.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 09:38:38

At 7/26/07 07:36 AM, Auz wrote: I hated that dungeon. Every monster freezes you all the time or you have those ice knights that keep throwing spears at you which are hard to dodge. And they throw them at you in the most diffecult places too >=( Plus the boss sucks.

About that boss: She should have stayed dead or injured enough to make us feel drawn deeper into the game and feel more reason to get that damn Zant sooner.

By the way, the original name of the two Yeti are Dosantkov and Matonya, which as you can tell sounds ultimately superior to Yeto and Yeta. Why Nintendo of America changed their more cultured names into something out of a children's book is beyond me.
And I doubt 'racist stereotype' is the answer.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 10:19:02

At 7/26/07 09:44 AM, Xtesh wrote: I like their original names. They sound more Russian and therefore cooler.

More fitting than you think, if you consider that they wanted to add culture and depth to even the giant oafs of before. Plus, russian names sound fitting for creatures which have live in snowy regions.

Damn those Japs.

It's NINTENDO OF AMERICA that came up with those.
So by your logic, I should be bashing you westerners so rethink your path of thought. <_<

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 11:30:31

The boss in the temple of the clouds was kinda hard cause I died about 5 times D:

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 12:52:13

Now who was the main villain in the Minish Cap again?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 13:03:07

I'm sleepy guys i'm very sleepy.

Yep, Zelda.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 15:23:25

At 7/26/07 07:36 AM, Auz wrote: I hated that dungeon. Every monster freezes you all the time or you have those ice knights that keep throwing spears at you which are hard to dodge. And they throw them at you in the most diffecult places too >=( Plus the boss sucks.

This dungeon wasn't so hard, I just did it while doing my Master Challenge. Those ici knights suck a lot ,but when you know how to deal with them, it's very easy. My challenge is going well, no death, only used one fairy and I have no shield (since the Gorons mines). By the way, do someone is trying to do it or I am the only one who is interested by doing the challenge?

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 16:43:53

i want to join this crew!!!

|TJPPC| |ZC| |NG Police| | TS crew|

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 16:59:10

At 7/26/07 09:36 AM, Xtesh wrote: That boss(the Shadow of the Colossus dragon) was the best boss that I have ever played on my Wii or my GCN. And that's a fact, as I never saw Ganondorf fly around and try to ram into me.

Lol, IĀ“m talking about the minish cap boss of the temple in the clouds. He wasnĀ“t exactly a dragon. More like a flying sea creature, with about 8 eyes. There were two of those creatures actually, a small red one, and a blue big one.

You're just jealous because I liked fighting the mini-boss.

That was one of the few good parts about it.

At 7/26/07 09:38 AM, HaroFreak wrote: About that boss: She should have stayed dead or injured enough to make us feel drawn deeper into the game and feel more reason to get that damn Zant sooner.

Hehe, that wouldĀ“ve cooler, and perhaps better as well. But Link killing innocent people is something thatĀ“ll probably never happen in Zelda.

At 7/26/07 12:52 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Now who was the main villain in the Minish Cap again?

Vaati. It is actually Ganondorf thatĀ“s controlling Vaati, but you wonĀ“t find that out in the MC. They reveal that in 4 Swords Adventures.

At 7/26/07 01:03 PM, Guitardude wrote: I'm sleepy guys i'm very sleepy.

Dude, please stop spamming, seriously.

At 7/26/07 03:23 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote: This dungeon wasn't so hard, I just did it while doing my Master Challenge. Those ici knights suck a lot ,but when you know how to deal with them, it's very easy.

I usually throw the ball and chain at them. But if there are like 3 throwing spears at me, I`m usually too late...

My challenge is going well, no death, only used one fairy and I have no shield (since the Gorons mines). By the way, do someone is trying to do it or I am the only one who is interested by doing the challenge?

Well I recently started a new game, but I already got the first heart container so I got four hearts. I donĀ“t really feel like going through the beginning and first temple again, so I might try with 4.

At 7/26/07 04:43 PM, fuck-u-now wrote: i want to join this crew!!!

KĀ“, welcome :)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-26 19:45:32

At 7/26/07 04:01 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
Wanna go to Wikipedia or Google to find that answer?

No I don't. Auz already gave me the answer. Thank you Auz. Oh and I've played Four Swords so how did I not know that in the first place? Hm...

Anyways, Mr. FuN (You know what those initials stand for) you can join... after you get more posts. Sorry Auz, but I want to see what this guy's gonna be like before he joins. This is his first post and all.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 09:53:21

What I really need Link to say when using the Master Sword at full power:

"WAGA NA WA LINK! AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI!"

*Cleaves enemy*

"WAGA MASTER SWORD NI, TATENU MONO NASHI!"

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 12:37:00

But it was a billionaire's pad, dude! Rich culture all around...covered by snow and no doubt Yeti feces. Still though. :P

As for the boss, an...interesting idea, yes. But I liked the mechanics of it all. Dodging by reflection and whatnot.

At 7/26/07 09:38 AM, HaroFreak wrote: About that boss: She should have stayed dead or injured enough to make us feel drawn deeper into the game and feel more reason to get that damn Zant sooner.

But a lovely-dovey end is always necessary. Besides, you got to pick up all those hearts afterwards. :P

By the way, the original name of the two Yeti are Dosantkov and Matonya, which as you can tell sounds ultimately superior to Yeto and Yeta. Why Nintendo of America changed their more cultured names into something out of a children's book is beyond me.
And I doubt 'racist stereotype' is the answer.

This is North America. We can't handle any sort of culture. And our own culture consists of terms like "Party Pizza" and "Skid Mark Tuesdays."

At 7/26/07 11:30 AM, Viper456 wrote: The boss in the temple of the clouds was kinda hard cause I died about 5 times D:

Never lost to him myself, but took me a while. I just didn't know what to do for a bit.

Man, if I wasn't already playing about 5 games on and off, I'd whip out Twilight Princess again. Wish that game had a New Game + feature like Wind Waker did.

At 7/26/07 03:23 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote: By the way, do someone is trying to do it or I am the only one who is interested by doing the challenge?

I've never been interesting in those types of things, I'm afraid.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 13:35:43

I DID IT!!! I finally finished my Master Challenge!!

It was a piece of cake. I think everybody here can do this. Good luck to all those who want to do it or are doing it.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 14:14:30

At 7/27/07 09:53 AM, HaroFreak wrote: What I really need Link to say when using the Master Sword at full power:

"WAGA NA WA LINK! AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI!"

*Cleaves enemy*

"WAGA MASTER SWORD NI, TATENU MONO NASHI!"

what's that ??!!

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 14:21:36

At 7/27/07 02:14 PM, fuck-u-now wrote:
what's that ??!!

Again I tell you. Get some more posts. That are actually intelligent. THEN you can join.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 14:35:18

At 7/27/07 02:21 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 7/27/07 02:14 PM, fuck-u-now wrote:
what's that ??!!
Again I tell you. Get some more posts. That are actually intelligent. THEN you can join.

ok ,but how?

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 17:41:16

At 7/27/07 02:41 PM, Mendou wrote:
Posting more then 3 word will help a lot. Also just get in on the conversations.

The first sentence is correct. The second? Not so much. Go gain those intelligent posts somewhere else. Come back when you have like 25+ and I'll happily let you in. Just go to general and find an intelligent thread or two and post in it. I know it may be like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles (I'm hearing that way too much lately) but it's possible.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 17:46:26

I guess tonight I'll try to finish up the ***SPOILER*** snow ruins dungeon.

Since i haven't played a lot this week. Busy with the computer and photoshop and everything.

If midna had a kid what would she name it?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 19:00:56

At 7/27/07 05:46 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:

Sorry but what kind of question is that? Where did that come from?

And Xtesh you know damn well that if Midna ever married someone I would make sure it would be me. Hell I'd tear Link in two to get to her. You know that.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 19:13:40

At 7/27/07 07:00 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:

Oh i made it up.

I was just asking what you guys would think she/nintendo would name it.

It has something to do with LOZ so it's allowed right?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 20:19:02

And Xtesh you know damn well that if Midna ever married someone I would make sure it would be me. Hell I'd tear Link in two to get to her. You know that.

Damn you tear Link to get her she not that hot except at the ending and you cant have her.........uh she fallen for Link at the end of the credits

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-27 20:26:00

OK, I stop posting for a few pages and this is the conversation that springs up?
Zelda fans are somthing els alright.

Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature