00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG??

10,038 Views | 220 Replies

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-12 10:16:16

i have just played monkey island and i can see why valz voted zero on it

i think it's really boring

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-12 11:10:37

At 1/11/03 03:56 PM, OnionClock wrote:
Well monkey face just because you don't like it you just don't go and vote zero, alot of effort was put into that movie and you can't just tell me that tahts worht a zero, those movies are painstaiking to make, even if I didn't like It would wouldn't vote zero I would vote 2, because there was effort in there. And by judgeing of your movies: -none- I wouldn't be talking

Monkey face?? Wow that took time to think up didn't. Two I have more than two movies on NG, a few are under my normal user name Valz & the other is my Clock name. Stop being a fanboy.

Let me clear things up again...

I don't give a shit about Blam points nor being 'cool' on NG, what pisses me off is when I get questioned & threatened by the way I voted for a movie on a web site. I would expect to get jumped more for voting straight Demo this year than for a fucking flash movie that some people don't have the mental stablity to accept rejection.

Yes I realize Flash isn't easy to use, if it had not been for the guidence & help from liljim as well as others I would have never finished my first movie. I also relaize that my movies are crappy & I am not having a fit because they aren't in the top 50, they aren't even worth being in the top 100. I made movies simply because I got tired of getting emailed, "you're just a girl who hasn't done any flash movies." So I made some & ended it there.

What pissed me off is to have Wade out of the blue threaten me about having my account deleted for something as stupid as voting zero on a movie. I would have understood him wanting to delete my account had I been overtly racist or hacked someones password, but not for voting zero on a damn movie.

As far as him apologizing, it was like sorry but you're still wrong for voting they way you did. Exactly how many other users got this email or was it just me?

So Onion you can say I'm bitching all you want because had Wade sent you the same email you would feel the same way as I.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-12 11:44:08

my profile says i've blammed 164 flash movies, and by god they all deserved it. i won't be the one to vote 0 on a quality movie, unless it has a bunch of homoerotic and immature shit in it, like that new smurf flash movie.

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-12 11:45:14

At 1/12/03 03:25 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 1/12/03 01:35 AM, C_A wrote: maybe it's my lack of SODA that's making my brain all not-worky and stuffs. ehhh i'm too old for this shit, i need a 15-hour nap.

sorry again.
It was an honest mistake, so don't worry about it :)

okay =P

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-12 12:39:44

At 1/12/03 11:45 AM, C_A wrote:
At 1/12/03 03:25 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 1/12/03 01:35 AM, C_A wrote: maybe it's my lack of SODA that's making my brain all not-worky and stuffs. ehhh i'm too old for this shit, i need a 15-hour nap.

sorry again.
It was an honest mistake, so don't worry about it :)
okay =P

We've got to get bed and dresser for the bedroom

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-12 13:48:18

your righ, Dude people always impersinate him. He wuoldnt's ingle you out from all the people. but what bothers me is how did the person know you voted 0 on that movie?

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-13 17:35:15

At 1/12/03 01:50 PM, Newgrundling wrote: Why does this thread continue to be posted in by people concerned with the matter? We all have our opinions and nothing has happened so there's no reason to take up arms either way.

Sheep.

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-13 18:29:05

At 1/12/03 03:31 AM, Renegade51 wrote: If people are just voting 0 for blam points, then why not just get rid of blam points all together? I dont think it would completly solve this problem but it would help

if you dont think it will help then you really need to shut the fuck up everyone bitched about the fucking points since day one want to know why wade keeped the point system? cuz its not causeing any problems this whole fight started with valz voteing on that stupid game and yes i played it it sucked ass

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-13 18:49:13

At 1/11/03 06:53 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
And by judgeing of your movies: -none- I wouldn't be talking

Another narrow minded n00b...

who the fuck are you calling noob, I've been on newgrounds longer then you have

NOOB

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-13 18:54:43

At 1/12/03 11:10 AM, Valz wrote:
Well monkey face just because you don't like it you just don't go and vote zero, alot of effort was put into that movie and you can't just tell me that tahts worht a zero, those movies are painstaiking to make, even if I didn't like It would wouldn't vote zero I would vote 2, because there was effort in there. And by judgeing of your movies: -none- I wouldn't be talking
Monkey face?? Wow that took time to think up didn't. Two I have more than two movies on NG, a few are under my normal user name Valz & the other is my Clock name. Stop being a fanboy.

Oh do share

Let me clear things up again...

I don't give a shit about Blam points nor being 'cool' on NG, what pisses me off is when I get questioned & threatened by the way I voted for a movie on a web site. I would expect to get jumped more for voting straight Demo this year than for a fucking flash movie that some people don't have the mental stablity to accept rejection.

And the morale of the story is?

Yes I realize Flash isn't easy to use, if it had not been for the guidence & help from liljim as well as others I would have never finished my first movie. I also relaize that my movies are crappy & I am not having a fit because they aren't in the top 50, they aren't even worth being in the top 100. I made movies simply because I got tired of getting emailed, "you're just a girl who hasn't done any flash movies." So I made some & ended it there.

Now how would you feel if sombody just saw your movie and voted 0 despite all the effort you put into it?

What pissed me off is to have Wade out of the blue threaten me about having my account deleted for something as stupid as voting zero on a movie. I would have understood him wanting to delete my account had I been overtly racist or hacked someones password, but not for voting zero on a damn movie.

He stated in his front page post not to do it, I don't think he can be any more clear then that.

As far as him apologizing, it was like sorry but you're still wrong for voting they way you did. Exactly how many other users got this email or was it just me?

FGHFGHFGF?

So Onion you can say I'm bitching all you want because had Wade sent you the same email you would feel the same way as I.

I don't vote zero on movies, I vote one here and there on two frame stick figure movies and rascist movies, but not movies that took effort to make, I at least give a 3 or 4

Response to Are We Now TOLD How to Vote on NG?? 2003-01-13 18:58:59

At 1/11/03 07:40 PM, Fatboy_ wrote:
At 1/11/03 06:53 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
And by judgeing of your movies: -none- I wouldn't be talking

Another narrow minded n00b...
Due to the fact that Valz actually has 2 movies (both protected) or that Onion believes that only movie makers have a good judgement on what the right way to vote is?

Fatboy you do know that I never realse my clock movies under onion do you? only one I ever made was submitted was the tricky one. The others are all in the process of because they are all orange quality dumbboy. BTW Valz movies are just gifs with tweens, really hard to make *rolls*