00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,007,116 Views | 60,768 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 20:22:56

Some of you may notice that, yet again, this prick re-made an account and made yet another unsuitable flash fileswap.
I'll take care of it.
Someone try to figure out what it was pre-judgement while I do...
:salute:

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 20:32:35

It was a game called Jet Pakka, Sir. It wasn't very good and i voted to blam it, unfortunately, of course, it managed to survive.

*Salute*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 20:36:10

At 3/15/06 08:22 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Someone try to figure out what it was pre-judgement while I do...
salute:

A platform game that you fly around in a jet pack collecting points. Not a great game but good enough to pass here. Also featured at flash kit

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 21:25:38

Thanks, you two. I'll remember that if I see it again...so we can whistle for stolen. >:(
I im'ed Wade about it on PalTalk. I'd recommend that, for soldiers with PalTalk, to see if Wade's online there before e-mailing and instant message him on it if he is. Just because he's online doesn't mean he's at the computer though, so just drop him a message there.
Still report that you plan to instant message him here at the Barracks first, though.
Hopefully it'll be gone soon. The real TremcladClock came on PalTalk and seems annoyed, lol.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 21:46:31

will that imposter ever quit? I wish wade would IP ban that dude he deserves it. but on a nicer note (for me anyways) I found a few more mines for everyone to use to gain some more whistle power. I will post them in my second home from home since this is my third

sorry but I been going to the abuse review thread way before I came here >_<,

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 21:46:46

At 3/15/06 09:25 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Thanks, you two. I'll remember that if I see it again...so we can whistle for stolen. >:(
I im'ed Wade about it on PalTalk. I'd recommend that, for soldiers with PalTalk, to see if Wade's online there before e-mailing and instant message him on it if he is. Just because he's online doesn't mean he's at the computer though, so just drop him a message there.
Still report that you plan to instant message him here at the Barracks first, though.
Hopefully it'll be gone soon. The real TremcladClock came on PalTalk and seems annoyed, lol.

I haven't used Paltalk in a while, but I'll remember to do that sir. I myself am getting fed up with all the fileswapping and malicious activity and whatnot that's been going on in the portal, so I'll help anyway I can.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 21:49:32

bah, im 47 points away from seargent and the portal has gone dead. grrrr! ElectricMoose = frustrated! >:(

Glowstringer

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 21:53:41

At 3/15/06 05:22 PM, hot_and_charming wrote: Eagle, I am very appreciated your DEFCON system which can accurately tell the activity of the portal and how much reinforcement is needed. I want to introduce to system to NGPD so that our members there could be more alert about the portal activity. I asked the NGPD members a miute ago about introduicing the DEFCON system there, no response yet. Well...I just wonder if it is ok for us to induce the DEFCON system...

I don't see a big problem, but is it necessary to have two? Also, if you do, I would suggest creatively coming up with something that deals with police, as the DEFCON system is really meant for the military.

At 3/15/06 07:00 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 3/15/06 06:54 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
Also I thank him for paying 5 bucks month so that we goofballs don't get ads on the forum.

Strike that, he is cheap. ;-), my bad.

Ha!

At 3/15/06 09:25 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: I im'ed Wade about it on PalTalk. I'd recommend that, for soldiers with PalTalk, to see if Wade's online there before e-mailing and instant message him on it if he is. Just because he's online doesn't mean he's at the computer though, so just drop him a message there.

I really need to get PalTalk, apparently. I'll probably look into it tonight once I get home.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 22:05:26

At 3/15/06 09:49 PM, ElectricMoose wrote: bah, im 47 points away from seargent and the portal has gone dead. grrrr! ElectricMoose = frustrated! >:(

I know.. The portal froze when I was five B/Ps away from Sergeant. made me mad..

By the way, for any1 who hasn't visited the NGPD in the past five minutes, Mr.Crawford said that he may not be frequenting the NGPD or the portal much longer, as he has a bad condition dealing with the likes of hemophilia... We need to do our best to comfort him in his time of need, however limited our help may be over the internet....

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 22:32:44

At 3/15/06 10:05 PM, -Crux- wrote: Mr.Crawford said that he may not be frequenting the NGPD or the portal much longer, as he has a bad condition dealing with the likes of hemophilia... We need to do our best to comfort him in his time of need, however limited our help may be over the internet....

I saw it. I wrote himi something...I hope it'll help him feel better.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:14:00

I have not had a serious b/p surge for a while, school is busy. For those SS members who said that I spent too much time online, please think again. I am sure that there are tons of people here who spend much longer time than I do. Why do they always flame towards me. Once again, I have to say that I never posted in their SS thread which is full is crap anyway. So I cannot see where the hateness come from. I am tired of the GPA/girlfriend issues, they are my personal business. Why should they even care? But if they want to be stupid and debate, it is not my fault. I appologize for snapping at NGPD, but I was very tired of those idiots. I thought that the "abusive issue" between NGPD and SS RIPed already, I am fine with them bringing it on if they still feel unbalanced. But attacking me who were not involved with personal insaults was way too much. As a member who has been here since page 6, I have to question Eagle's ignore policy, the more we ignore, the more will those SS idiots like Quikfox consider us weak and vunerable because they have no brains. (yea, check their "mature" posts.) I can ignore, but ignorance has limits. Many people here also dislike (even loathe) the SS people, so I KNOW that Eagle will not agree with my way, but let's get it done once and for all by teaching the SS people a lesson. Dad told me that one does not have to be morally good when he deals with evil, so why do not we do something about it? I am tired of random SS people come in and flame our members.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:15:35

The portal may be slow, but that does not mean there is no need to be there. There are two questionable flashes that have passed judgement in the last half-hour. What really gets me, is when it is somthing, like I said, that is questionable and makes it through with scores like 1.75 or 1.77. It is so close that is almost should not be there. I understand why the quality threshold is set the way it is, but the acceptable score should almost be set higher. There are a lot of flashes that should be ____ (fill in the blank) that simply make it through with very low scores.

The other problem is flashes that make it through, but end up with a score along the lines of 1.01. I feel that a stipulation to put flashes that drop below a certain score even after making judgment, should be put back up for user review. I think this would help filter some of the submittions that maybe should not have made it through. I know it may seem unfair to put such submittions back up for judgment, but may be useful. When you go to renew certain things you have to retest to make sure you are still qualified, like your drivers license for example, so what not a flash? if a flash drops below a pre-set score and stays there consistently over a pre-set period of votes, it should go back up. Just my thoughts.

*I encourage anyone to add their two cents on this. I would like to know if I am alone on this or if others have thought this before. Thanks.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:27:21

Enough is enough. I just checked NGPD and found out that SS had spent a user named "fullman" (I vow to God that he is in Quikfox's group.) to spam there and the damage was done. (check page 135-136) I am almost sure that the spammers will continue doing that (maybe once in a while, but they will spam.) until something is done. I am sorry to be uncool, but I just feel that we have to do something.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:32:20

At 3/15/06 11:14 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: stuff

There's nothing we can do about the Stars, or any other group, that wouldn't bring us lower.
Besides, we, the Elite Guard Barracks, haven't had a spam problem in a while, and the Star Syndicate has never really messed with us. If we don't mess with anyone, it's unlikely anyone will mess with us. However, by retaliating to any problems, or worse, going out of our way to attack a group which really hasn't done anything to us, will only attract people who want to exploit short fuses and inability to ignore insults.
We don't have a spam problem in the Barracks. Or a flame problem. If we ever do, we just ignore it and let mods handle it. Simple and effective. Or...we could flame back foolishly, making any of our own who retaliate risk banning as well, and filling our thread with ugly spam that makes us as a whole look like morons.
Besides, what happened was in the NGPD. We members of the EGB post there as guests, not members. We have no right to clog up their thread with argument with spammers or anything. If a problem comes up with anyone when posting there, just drop it, or bring it to a private means of communication, ie, AIM or MSN or whatever.
So yeah. There isn't a problem in the Barracks, and honestly, there wasn't even much of one in the NGPD. Let's not make one by needlessly changing the tactics that have given the Elite Guard Barracks a great deal less problems than one might expect we'd have.

Any action you think could help the NGPD will only harm it further. That user may seem a little spammy, but I don't see any evidence of malicious intent. And even if there was, flaming him would NOT help, just make us look stupid. So I highly, highly recommend you stay out of it.
:salute:

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:34:14

I hate arguing with anyone, the orginal purpose for me to spend time on NG was to have fun and relax after school. But someone obviously use the internet a place to release their real life frastrations by insaulting e users at the BBS. But it looks that they will still be the e jackasses like they are now until they suffer a negative consequence. I am a peace lover, but I will pick up my gun when duty calls me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:45:48

Slash, do you really think that the SS members get banned after spamming? If that is the case, they will never dare to spam again. Even if they do get banned, many of them have alts anyway, and they will continue spamming with their alts. (That's why I hate alts.) I am not saying that the mods are ineffective, but they surely have a huge room for improvements. I am sorry to say that, but the SS members have spammed a lot more since the "abusive issue" occured. Here is my question: why do they still spam since they knew that c-prime1 had nothing to do with NGPD? I hate being negative, but let's say that the mods are ineffective at this matter, do we allow them to continue spamming at NGPD or what?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-15 23:54:08

Yet another DoD hating thread. Check what lord_bob just made. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:01:21

At 3/15/06 11:45 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Slash, do you really think that the SS members get banned after spamming?

I don't see them spamming us. And filling the portal with flashes that doesn't break any rules isn't a ban-worthy offense. Only Wade can prove they mass vote, and thus, we can't do anything but make our vote and notify Wade should they break rules.
You seem to be labelling the Stars as spamming the NGPD, when only a couple Alliance members and random people have...the Stars care more about the portal than the BBS, and besides, a lot of the SS/GG members are just alts of normal NG users, used for flash. I am defending the SS in this instance, as they're not causing a problem.
Just. Let. It. Go. Ignore the posts, ignore the threads, and do your own thing, and you can enjoy the internet. If you let it get to you, they win.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:01:40

Fat_Badger alert

Chrono Who? is the titles. Sounds like the fat one wants a few more turds.

Die...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:02:01

At 3/15/06 10:05 PM, -Crux- wrote: By the way, for any1 who hasn't visited the NGPD in the past five minutes, Mr.Crawford said that he may not be frequenting the NGPD or the portal much longer, as he has a bad condition dealing with the likes of hemophilia... We need to do our best to comfort him in his time of need, however limited our help may be over the internet....

I've gotten to know him a bit better than most, and have known about this for a few days now. I live a fair bit closer to him than others as well, so I offered my services if need be.

Days end report:
BP: 25ish

In other news, some chick on AIM randomly tried to cyber me. "Nine Lashes Mary". I'm gonna have to take my AIM out of my profile if this kind of stuff keeps up...

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:05:43

End of day report: about 15. Slow day for me. Had fun with the family though, it was long overdue. I'm gonna head to HQ for a bit. g'nite ladies and gentlemen.

*salutes and slips into the shadows outside NG*

Die...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:05:44

At 3/16/06 12:01 AM, ShinDenjin wrote: Fat_Badger alert

Chrono Who? is the titles. Sounds like the fat one wants a few more turds.

i talk to f_b all the time, he's not going for turd this week. he's won it three times in a row and has taken a break, and says he is going to work on some more serious stuffs.

this thread contains too much e-drama

its 12 o'clock once again! which means its time to update my shitty stats for the day. i had to go to court, sucked away seveal hours i could have had b/p'ing today :(

blams
protects
total
UJ

oh well. i gave up on star pace long ago this week when my power died :p

happy b/p'ing soldiers!

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:06:14

Day's end report:

133 points...decent haul! If tomorrow and Friday are good, I MIGHT be able to nail star pace this week. ^_^
But star pace isn't something I'm obsessed with...seeing as I didn't even know about it until I got a star, lol.
Back to the portal. Good hunting, everyone! :salute:

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:08:00

Daily Report For 3/15/06

Start: 4438 Blams/2210 Saves
End: 4519 Blams/2261 Saves
Total: 81 Blams/ 51 Saves (132 Total)

Next Rank: 220 until Sergeant Major

Good Hunting, Everyone!

*Salute*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:10:32

Ok, I'm sorry, I know I'm more active on the official Elite Guard Barracks forums than here, and I apologize. I will try to be more active on the thread as well.

Ok, time for my end-day report1

Blams Earned: 48
Protects Earned: 44
Total Earned: 92
Current total Blams/Protects: 1,724

Ok, well I must hit the hay, I have testing tommarrow.

.::Elite Guard Private Socially-Failed::.

Salutes

Fudge dapping.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:12:27

I am sorry for confusing the SS people with the Alliance people. Someone called Lord_Bob made a hateful thread against me moments ago. (it is probably gone by now.) I just have a feeling that they will keep on doing those things if I keep silent toward them. Why has the club section become so spammy lately? (Glad that EGB is still fine.)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:14:50

wow only post of the day so far. things are way too busy around here for me to really get any good b/ping done this week. argh. anyway, since my computer decided to die on me last night, ill do a two-days report.

current 8226 b/p
change 65
ranked 301 overall

accomplishments 3k protects. yippie!

also, i agree with blue hippo. too much is going on around here for me to keep up, seeing as ive missed almost 3 pages since last night. drama in life + drama in egb = one unhappy camper over here. hopefully things will clear up on and off the computer. good luck to all for the rest of the morning.

*salute*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:20:52

ok, well, I'm gonna get some sleep a little early...

End of Day Report:
B/Ps: about 80, which is VERY good for a school day
Reviews: Maybe two or three
Flagged reviews: lol about a THOUSAND thanks to LittleWashu's gold mines.. lol Diamond mines, actually, hahhaahaha.
I'm gonna get my B/P up to 3100 and then go to sleep.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:21:28

So I was on MSN, and Slash seemed a bit strange. I started asking a few questions, which lead to this:

Peregrinus {1f j00 c4n r34d th15 j00 r3411y n33d t0 937 l41d} says:
you are seven star arent you?
Slash Firestorm says:
lolol
Slash Firestorm says:
i, sevenstar, am a pedophile, i like to masturbate to naked little boys and girls
Slash Firestorm says:
:o
wait, i know who you are. your that sevenstar fag
Slash Firestorm says:
you are indeed clever, boy. indeed, i am sevenstar, the pedophile!!!
Slash Firestorm says:

get off my newgrounds bitch
Slash Firestorm says:
you cannot stop me! fwa ha ha!

At which point the impostor proceeded to draw a star with a cape and a big penis.

Slash, you have some explaining to do...

early april fools, cause I'm gone that day

That is all

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-03-16 00:26:17

At 3/16/06 12:12 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: I am sorry for confusing the SS people with the Alliance people. Someone called Lord_Bob made a hateful thread against me moments ago. (it is probably gone by now.) I just have a feeling that they will keep on doing those things if I keep silent toward them. Why has the club section become so spammy lately? (Glad that EGB is still fine.)

None of them like us Dream_of_Duke. all they like to do is piss people off. don't let them have their way. don't feel bad though I had hateful flash made about me so I can somehow relate to what you are going through. Just don't let them piss you off even if they are using the Info you gave to everyone they are not worth a ban. put them under your foot and squash them like a cockroach.

End of day report

B/P I lost count sorry
Flagged submissions since upgrade 6
Flagged reviews ???
users I help get badges 12