00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The New Moderator Thread

26,654 Views | 504 Replies

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:07:47

At 11/6/05 04:04 PM, Jossos wrote:
Now now, SCD, you do suck dick. You just don't swallow.

Hey, i thought you werent telling people youre a hermaphrodite?

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:09:11

At 11/6/05 04:03 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: So its because i wouldnt suck dick i got demodded Jossos, now its all clear.

Shouldn't you remove your @newgrounds e-mail address or are you keeping it:

* Because you're a rebel
* You still have the addy, and despise me for bringing it to Waids attention
* To remember the good ol' days?

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:09:53

At 11/6/05 03:24 PM, -Beller- wrote: new mods... thats aight... as long as they arent evil :O *shifty eyes*

They are all of them.

Anyways I can see good mods evark and canas. gooch life long dream has come true(lolnotliteratally) I never heard of protegas(sp) and sarai I would never think she would get it. I thought she was an alt of someones.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:13:00

At 11/6/05 09:24 AM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: They couldn't mod 6 guys, so they had to put a girl in there. Which girl is the best fit for the job?

-Moloko- or LadyGrace.

Sarai, with no doubt. She's mature, responsible and intelligent.

Suck up. She's a n00b, and she seems only slightly more english fluent than Ozcar. And we all know what a bad mod HE is.

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:13:01

At 11/6/05 04:09 PM, -liam- wrote: Shouldn't you remove your @newgrounds e-mail address or are you keeping it:

Good point, i'll remove it.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:15:00

At 11/6/05 02:59 AM, Gunter45 wrote:
-Canas-

Yes.

Evark

Yes.

Sarai

Upon further investigation, ok.

Gooch

About time.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:22:55

As I have said before, I am sorry that I disapoint, I take onboard the comments some people have made and will try and improve.

However I will not stand for the following:

At 11/6/05 03:04 PM, Jossos wrote:
Also.. Way to go Wade, way to mod Sarai for her tits.
At 11/6/05 03:07 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
Asian chicks have tits?

I respect the fact you don't have to like me, but that's not a right thing to say. I don't mind people saying bad things about my English, my posts, my poetry or whatever, but when you start on the way I look, or my personality that's not right.

Oh and by the way, I've not yet had the pleasure of speaking to Wade, so I wouldn't go around slurring him either.

Push me and I will push back, please don't make my first couple of days this hard.

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:26:59

At 11/6/05 04:22 PM, Sarai wrote: Push me and I will push back, please don't make my first couple of days this hard.

Honestly, this is nothing. If you're going to get upset over a little teasing, it only proves our point.

As for "slurring Wade" - we've been bashing Wade for bad mod choices ever since the very first set of mdoerators, this is no different. Wade can handle it, he's a big boy.

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:28:49

At 11/6/05 04:26 PM, Miikro wrote:
At 11/6/05 04:22 PM, Sarai wrote: Push me and I will push back, please don't make my first couple of days this hard.
Honestly, this is nothing. If you're going to get upset over a little teasing, it only proves our point.

As for "slurring Wade" - we've been bashing Wade for bad mod choices ever since the very first set of mdoerators, this is no different. Wade can handle it, he's a big boy.

Miikro, I can take teasing, I can ignore a lot of rubbish that goes on and if you'd read this whole topic you'd see that and you'd also see my response as to how I'll try and improve and do justice to the gift that has been given to me. Could I ask from you and a few others a little more in the way of patience? It's not even asking you to not criticize me, it's just please stop being personal.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:30:02

At 11/6/05 04:22 PM, Sarai wrote:

Push me and I will push back, please don't make my first couple of days this hard.

It's just a little hard to take in that a vagina who writes bad poetry gets modded in six months.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:30:11

At 11/6/05 04:15 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
At 11/6/05 02:59 AM, Gunter45 wrote:
-Canas-
Yes.

Evark
Yes.

Sarai
Upon further investigation, ok.

Gooch
About time.

Hi.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:30:23

At 11/6/05 11:00 AM, -VeinsOnFire- wrote:
At 11/6/05 10:57 AM, Sanjay wrote: I'm glad you support the new moderators.
i'm pretty neutral towards them, except maybe JoS

Is that good or bad?

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:31:25

At 11/6/05 04:28 PM, Sarai wrote: It's not even asking you to not criticize me, it's just please stop being personal.

What bothers you most about their posts? Their mention of tits?

LOL expect a lot more issues with that in the future then :P

tre

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:31:59

I respect the fact you don't have to like me, but that's not a right thing to say. I don't mind people saying bad things about my English, my posts, my poetry or whatever, but when you start on the way I look, or my personality that's not right.

Well excuse me, but i think i was talking to Jossos. She is after all Asian aswell. It was a slur against her, which she knows. Dont try and get all high and mighty with me. If you get take someone saying "asian chicks have tits" as insulting, you will have a very tough time being a mod.

Oh and by the way, I've not yet had the pleasure of speaking to Wade, so I wouldn't go around slurring him either.

Haha, who are you? Really? Im so glad we have you as a mod, it will be fun seeing you get tore to shreds on the bbs. Not that i will join in, but you quote me, i'll respond truthfully, and tell you youre an emo wench.

I dont intend to make anything hard for you, trust me, i know what its like, you need to stop taking shit so fucking seriously. Go write a poem and calm down.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:32:02

this thread makes me want to slam my balls against a cinder block and call myself Edrique Valentean Guitiérez while peddling crack rocks to Bill "All Day" Branson, cuz it's hardcore shit around here

and thats sayin more than just "boom boom hiyooooooo" if you heard what im screamin

\/ stache factor \/

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:32:47

At 11/6/05 04:30 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:

It's just a little hard to take in that a vagina who writes bad poetry gets modded in six months.

I agree, there are people that have been going here for years who have made witty and funny posts but also informative, and they get nothing, it's not justice i tells ya.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:34:36

At 11/6/05 04:31 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: If you get take someone saying "asian chicks have tits" as insulting, you will have a very tough time being a mod.

That's what I was sayin... what if Maus took all the lesbian insults seriously

tre

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:36:13

I masturbate to everyone's drama.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:36:58

At 11/6/05 04:34 PM, F00D wrote:
At 11/6/05 04:31 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: If you get take someone saying "asian chicks have tits" as insulting, you will have a very tough time being a mod.
That's what I was sayin... what if Maus took all the lesbian insults seriously

And what if you told Maus that she only was a mod because she was a lesbian?

Do you think she'd be happy?

I don't.

If you guys can't get the difference between an insult and a personal attack... Well ok...

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:37:09

I though there was going to be a lot of resistence from current mods.
I remember someone made a thread about modding new people a few month back, and the mods were going NOPE in a single voice.

Pretty surprising.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:39:07

At 11/6/05 04:36 PM, Sarai wrote: And what if you told Maus that she only was a mod because she was a lesbian?

I don't think she'd take it seriously. Honestly, you need to relax and roll with the punches. Everybody rips on the mods. It's just one of those things to deal with.

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:39:49

lol dont know any of them actually. i think thats because they dont visit the flash forum alot :)

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:40:48

At 11/6/05 04:36 PM, Sarai wrote: And what if you told Maus that she only was a mod because she was a lesbian?

Actually, that's a long running joke.

You're just digging yourself deeper into the hole..

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:40:58

At 11/6/05 04:36 PM, Sarai wrote:
And what if you told Maus that she only was a mod because she was a lesbian?

I don't.

If you guys can't get the difference between an insult and a personal attack... Well ok...

Wait, do you honestly think that you got modded just because of the quality of your posts?

It couldn't be that you make topic after topic with your fagpoetry, it's not like there's a club for that or anything. Yet you try and garner as much attention as possible. Also noticed from when you made the topic about your photoshoot. Everything you do on the bbs is done to get attention. So, if you didn't have a vagina, no, you would not have been modded. And if you think otherwise you're an even bigger fool than I thought.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:41:02

At 11/6/05 04:39 PM, Gunter45 wrote:

I don't think she'd take it seriously. Honestly, you need to relax and roll with the punches. Everybody rips on the mods. It's just one of those things to deal with.

Fair enough, we'll see how the waves hit, some waves wash over a ship and drain through the gunnels, some cause her to take on water, and those ones you need to take action on.

But I see your point.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:41:54

I don't.

I do.

Or she'd ignore it.

Or she'd laugh it off...

At 11/6/05 04:36 PM, -Dawkins- wrote: I masturbate to everyone's drama.

Yeah this is kind givin me a hard on. INTERNET DRAMAAAA

tre

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:42:16

I don't.

But she's still take it in stride ;)

This topic needs an infusion of Lordi STAT

Hello, I am me, who the hell are you?
I bring a word from the dead
This is the day they shall re-animate
And get their claws on your necks

A pack of raging wolves are howling
Awakes from their sleep of sin
hail to the creeps -HAIL!
Thunder unleashed - HAIL!
No beasts so fierce

Bring it on, bring it on big time
Bring it on, Bring it on down
Bring it on
the rancorous return from their graves
Won't you bring it on, bring it on big time
bring it on, bring it on down
bring it on
behold your town will burn
as the raging hounds return

The rampant helldogs
rampaging near
the unholy prolifarates
they taste your blood
and they smeel your fear
on your mark - get set -
decapitate!

Ominious hae
dispersing by the moonlights order
they got their prey
theyre gone with your daughters claimed their souls
turned 'em into martyrs
they will burn
as the hounds return

The New Moderator Thread

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:44:20

At 11/6/05 04:41 PM, Sarai wrote: Fair enough, we'll see how the waves hit, some waves wash over a ship and drain through the gunnels, some cause her to take on water, and those ones you need to take action on.

But I see your point.

That's a good girl. You also have to realize that your reaction is also causing people to target you more. If you just let it roll off people won't rip on you as much. The BBS is pretty light-hearted as a whole and even the people who are being serious can be written off. It's the internet, after all, who cares? Anybody can say anything they like. Just keep that in mind.

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:44:49

Sarai, lighten up. He's just fucking with you.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 16:45:02

At 11/6/05 04:42 PM, Fatboy_ wrote:

::

This topic needs an infusion of Lordi STAT

Okay, that was just a good distraction and yes I see your point. Thank you, as I said I'm new here, it takes time to learn to be as good as Maus or someone else, so if you can spare the time for me, I can become better. If you can't, then I can't, it's like a two-way process ;-)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature