00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Interloping just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The New Moderator Thread

26,655 Views | 504 Replies

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:10:07

At 11/6/05 02:08 PM, boloneyman wrote: I thought they would become mods someday, but damn that was fast. Especially for Sarai. Congrats to everyone, they all deserve it, and I look forward to the fun times ahead.

hahaha, as the butt fucking continues.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:11:22

Whatever happend to the last batch of users to be blessed with Mod powers...
I rarely see any of them....

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:11:42

-Canas- Came as a shock that he would be modded, but, not that bad of a choice.

Evark -I think I've seen him post around, probably inactive

Sarai -Who?

-Gooch- 'Bout time! Nuff said.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:13:49

I hope to be a Mod some day so i can kill the topic in the pic

The New Moderator Thread

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:14:12

At 11/6/05 02:11 PM, da_pope wrote: Whatever happend to the last batch of users to be blessed with Mod powers...

Maybe they should make GOOD choices next time

by the way only one that had any reason to be at all was Gooch, because he represents globes, and black men that play football, aka 80% of their population../

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:18:38

At 11/6/05 02:11 PM, da_pope wrote: Whatever happend to the last batch of users to be blessed with Mod powers...

But da_pope... "DrLavaGoddess" and "EveningShift" are the BEST MODS EVER!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:18:56

All i've seen Sarai do is rate ppl and write emo poems. Canas and evark are pretty decent people and I assume Gooch is going to be like sanjay, not being an overzealous nazi.

Not a bad selection

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:20:42

At 11/6/05 02:11 PM, da_pope wrote: I rarely see any of them....

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if LiveCorpse was modded, the way they've been going with it.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:22:49

At 11/6/05 02:18 PM, HilariousGenocide wrote: All i've seen Sarai do is rate ppl

Hey, it's psychoanlysing, there's a difference! ;-)

Speaking of which... I see a long and healthy future for you... if you only send me.... $$$s :)

-S

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:23:50

At 11/6/05 02:22 PM, Placebo wrote: Ya, he was such a cool guy and all. Where is he these days anyway?

In my closet.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:24:15

At 11/6/05 03:44 AM, -Cj- wrote: Yes RC, Wade, -Canas- and I were in a Halo2 party

So that's why he got modded.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:25:16

At 11/6/05 02:22 PM, Sarai wrote:
At 11/6/05 02:18 PM, HilariousGenocide wrote: All i've seen Sarai do is rate ppl
Hey, it's psychoanlysing, there's a difference! ;-)

Speaking of which... I see a long and healthy future for you... if you only send me.... $$$s :)

-S

Are you like, a chat op or something? I seriously have never heard of you, or ever seen you post (until now).

Anyways, you seem like a MUCH better choice than those other modded chat ops who will not be named...

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:27:39

At 11/6/05 02:25 PM, Mad-Cow wrote:
At 11/6/05 02:22 PM, Sarai wrote:
At 11/6/05 02:18 PM, HilariousGenocide wrote:
Are you like, a chat op or something? I seriously have never heard of you, or ever seen you post (until now).

No, she's not a chat op. Just a regular user who shot through to the ranks of stardom on this here BBS, whether she's wellknown to lots or relatively unknown to others.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:30:22

is that the reason why -canas and the rest where modded, because they where in a halo party?! >:-( thats not fair!

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:32:31

This is the absolutely prime.

I'm over joyous for these new picks, primarily because I've been very acquainted with a few.

Gooch, is, in my opinion, a non-Indian Sanjay.
I just hope he will enjoy being bequeethed the throne of justice a bit more, though.

Canas, my brother, this came as a suprise, and I know you will do a brilliant job with your newly aquired buttons and such. Justice be served. Don't ban me when I say offensive and politically incorrect terminology.

Evark, you have been the modern quintessential BBS regular as of late. I love what you bring to the boards -- Don't let the power mold you and spirit away your distinctiveness. <3Evan.

As for the rest, make us proud to post on the BBS you will rightfully moderate. Many users shit wear we eat -- I hope you can muster up some incentive and rid our plates of this consternation and horrid stench.

For the love of Sue, don't lose sight of your original ideals. Embrace them.
Because a square is still a rectangle as moderators still are users.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:33:28

At 11/6/05 02:30 PM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: is that the reason why -canas and the rest where modded, because they where in a halo party?! >:-( thats not fair!

Well I can't speak for them, but I know the reason for me was that they always need someone to play the pink soldier in Halo, otherwise Cansas et al can't see anyone to shoot. I suppose it's my reward for being a good sport.

haha

:)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:38:36

At 11/6/05 05:11 AM, deltadude wrote: About sarai becoming a mod.

does anyone think this has to do with it?

here

That was on Ozcars thread about him trying to get a psp.

With only around 1,300 post's i think it does.

That pic would make a good sig, really

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:40:47

At 11/6/05 02:32 PM, NOIR_ wrote: For the love of Sue, don't lose sight of your original ideals. Embrace them.
Because a square is still a rectangle as moderators still are users.

*Tear*

Wow noir...
That was beautiful.

I'm suprised you weren't in this batch of newley elected squares

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:46:04

This may sound like a noob question, but who is BRS?

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:49:40

I hate when people use abbrevations of peoples alias'

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:50:30

Gooch got modded? Aww man, this is UndercoverStudios all over again. We just lost another RetroGade moderator, didn't we? :'-(

Nah, well done and well deserved Gooch. The same goes to the rest, though I never heard of Sarai until now, or she at least didn't make a big impression in my own eyes.

At 11/6/05 03:07 AM, JackRabbitStudios wrote:
Now we just gotta wait for Pure_Lionheart.

Awesome.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:51:10

Hmm.. I guess all of them do deserve it, though I've never really talked to anybody except Sarai and she's the n00b of the group (stat wise). Why was SCD demodded (I'm not going through 9 pages just to find this out) ?

While theirs like 6 new mods, their are no new Flash forum regulars being modded.. though that only happens regulary, despite the fact that the Flash forum is quite active (average of 50-60 users on during peak times) and theirs a lot of spamming, flaming and talk about piracy (though myself and the other regs try to keep everybody in line ;D).

So, who else has been demodded?

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:51:41

At 11/6/05 05:19 AM, -Gooch- wrote: Thanks again, everyone. You guys have made my experiences on Newgrounds a lot easier.

They are about to get alot harder.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:55:19

At 11/6/05 02:51 PM, -liam- wrote: So, who else has been demodded?

Nephthys.

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:57:32

At 11/6/05 02:50 PM, -Canas- wrote: Hey there, sport.

'sup.

Is it just me or did Neph get demodded aswell?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:58:00

At 11/6/05 02:55 PM, Homophobe wrote: Nephthys.

Ah yeah, I see now.. is there a reason these mods were demodded or was it just lack of activity?

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 14:59:16

At 11/6/05 02:59 AM, Gunter45 wrote: As you may be aware, we have had 4 new mods tonight (in order of discovery):
-Canas-
Evark
Sarai
Gooch

--------------
Awesome. Due to the fact that there are thousands of spammy threads everyday, there is a need for more mods. :) By the way, congratulations on the four new mods. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 15:01:04

At 11/6/05 02:58 PM, -liam- wrote:
At 11/6/05 02:55 PM, Homophobe wrote: Nephthys.
Ah yeah, I see now.. is there a reason these mods were demodded or was it just lack of activity?

Neph left, and SCD most likely got demodded because of an extremely sexist thread, in people's opinions.

Haven't been around much lately?

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 15:04:00

At 11/6/05 03:01 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Neph left, and SCD most likely got demodded because of an extremely sexist thread, in people's opinions.

Thanks.

Haven't been around much lately?

Not really, I stopped coming here a few months ago and now I just stick to the Flash forum.. I just come here when I get bored :)

BBS Signature

Response to The New Moderator Thread 2005-11-06 15:04:01

All the moddings are fucking ridiculous and totally undeserving aslong as SCD's remains de-modded. A joke is too much for these people, and because certain people are touchy bastards who can't take a joke and have to go running to Wade for a de-modding is fucking nonsense.

Also.. Way to go Wade, way to mod Sarai for her tits.

No more fucking moving .gifs? WHAT THE HELL. FUCK YOU.

BBS Signature