00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,791,127 Views | 88,012 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-19 18:15:13

Over 200 bbs posts, 5 fans, and a lot of buds.8-)

till we overdose

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-21 13:52:52

Don't think this counts, but according to this thread I'm in the top 100 for posts.

closing in on #89

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-22 11:44:41

Another thing I've managed to get. Reaching #85 in EXP. Sadly, I don't see myself gaining any additional EXP ranks until after the new year so I have a while to go until I can pass anyone else.

At 9/18/14 01:13 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/13/14 01:46 AM, Murray wrote: Was meant to mention yesterday but my account turned 10 years old then. Damn, a whole decade being here.
Congrats! It's quite an achievement. Especially since you've been active during all those years, unlike other users who took a break of a few years shortly after they signed up... ;)

At times the large contributions I've made to this site scares me. At least my life has a better focus now and it isn't being stuck at home most of the time.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-22 13:41:51

At 9/22/14 11:44 AM, Murray wrote: At times the large contributions I've made to this site scares me. At least my life has a better focus now and it isn't being stuck at home most of the time.

I wouldn't be too sad if I could stay home more often. But my employer wouldn't like that too much, I guess. >_>

But on the other hand: I have been unemployed for a few months a few years ago and it was the worst time in my life. Not knowing what to do with your life simply sucks. So I much rather have it the way it is right now.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-23 00:16:28

09/23/14 12:12 AM

Level 56

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-23 15:41:40

Just reached level 37 :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-23 23:25:55

8 years on newgrounds!

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-24 02:35:20

38,000 Experience

I can finally see Level 60!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-24 15:40:13

I've just Cooped ramagi :D

Wait, as I'm now #69 most experienced user, does that mean a little double oral pleasure with one of the favourite females on the forums?

Wow.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-24 17:13:13

At 9/23/14 11:25 PM, idiot-buster wrote: 8 years on newgrounds!

Awesome :)

Which reminds me that August marked my 10 years anniversary on the website.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-24 22:53:04

HEY

8 YEARS ON NEWGROUNDS (sort of)

Also, I had an idea the other day. I sort of miss you guys, you're my internet friends. And I would really like to keep in touch with you guys :(

Here's an idea: what are the chances of we creating a Whatsapp group? Do you guys use it? Would it (unfortunately) shy the activity in this thread? I'll be back (eventually) to see the outcome of this idea.

In the meanwhile, I've been doing good. I have an internship (apprenticeship?) job on the Ministry of Foreign Relations! It's pretty awesome, considering I'm an International Relations student. The money is rather short, but the experience is pretty good.

And what have you all been up to? I'm rather nostalgic today with NG stuff :(

At 9/23/14 11:25 PM, idiot-buster wrote: 8 years on newgrounds!

I KNEW someone else I knew had signed up on the same day as I did! ;P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-25 00:53:24

Real life level up. 29 years old as of today. Not really a big deal though >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-25 03:23:59

At 9/24/14 10:53 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Here's an idea: what are the chances of we creating a Whatsapp group? Do you guys use it?

No. And there's no chance that I will ever use it. :/

Would it (unfortunately) shy the activity in this thread? I'll be back (eventually) to see the outcome of this idea.

Just post here more often instead! :P

In the meanwhile, I've been doing good. I have an internship (apprenticeship?) job on the Ministry of Foreign Relations!

Why does this remind me of the Ministry of Truth? Say, does the slogan of your Minifore read something like "War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength"? :P

Also, I think "internship" is the right word here. Apprenticeship would be appropiate if you'd work full time there with a chance of being fully employed once you finnished your apprenticeship.

Not much. Daily depositing my Experience, getting about 3 B/P points a day, not posting much... mainly because I work full time as a software developer now. Not that much free time left for NG, heh.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-26 00:52:35

19,000 Experience.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-27 08:50:22

I'm a day late, but I have officially been on Newgrounds for 4 years. I joined back in my first year of highschool, and now I'm in University, and Newgrounds is still part of my daily routine like it was back then.

Thanks for the utterly strange and fantastic years everyone.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-28 14:03:31

Level 50, woohoo

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-29 10:03:20

At 9/22/14 01:41 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/22/14 11:44 AM, Murray wrote: At times the large contributions I've made to this site scares me. At least my life has a better focus now and it isn't being stuck at home most of the time.
I wouldn't be too sad if I could stay home more often. But my employer wouldn't like that too much, I guess. >_>

I do get my time at home still but there is a lot I need to do. Monday-Wednesday are days where nothing happens outside the house so I may as well stay in and do stuff. My work is contracted to weekends only but if they need someone in during the weekday they're more than welcome to ask me in.

But on the other hand: I have been unemployed for a few months a few years ago and it was the worst time in my life. Not knowing what to do with your life simply sucks. So I much rather have it the way it is right now.

It's funny, I'm in work again yet my job is making me more depressed than I was when I was unemployed. I guess there's no way of winning for me.

At 9/24/14 10:53 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:

OMG HI!

That's still impressive.

Also, I had an idea the other day. I sort of miss you guys, you're my internet friends. And I would really like to keep in touch with you guys :(

Same to you. There's many here that I wish I was still in contact with but when they leave this site and I don't have them on contacts anywhere else, there's no way of speaking to them. This is why I always want to see if anyone on here can add me on Facebook. I would suggest Twitter but considering all the depressive stuff I put on there, it's best that no-one follows it.

Here's an idea: what are the chances of we creating a Whatsapp group? Do you guys use it? Would it (unfortunately) shy the activity in this thread? I'll be back (eventually) to see the outcome of this idea.

I don't use Whatsapp and have never really thought of trying it out.

Working and having my night outs, although work has distracted the night outs. Can't be out as late on Friday and if I'm out Saturday, the same rule applies. I make better do with Thursday and Sunday nights providing there's no extra work the following day. As much as I hate work taking some social life away, if I get good pay on some weeks then it will mean I'm getting closer and closer to having the funds for a new laptop.

At 9/28/14 10:14 PM, darknessdweller wrote: With all of the death threats I've written on this site long in the past, there's no telling when the SWAT team could come breaking down my door.

I've heard about the recent Swatting trend but if it's any concern with any users you've experienced on here, surely if it was years ago they would have forgotten and moved on by now. Unless anything has been recent...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-09-29 13:39:55

At 9/29/14 10:03 AM, Murray wrote:
At 9/22/14 01:41 PM, Haggard wrote:
I do get my time at home still but there is a lot I need to do. Monday-Wednesday are days where nothing happens outside the house so I may as well stay in and do stuff. My work is contracted to weekends only but if they need someone in during the weekday they're more than welcome to ask me in.

I will have to work on October 25th, since my company is involved in H&M's annual stocktaking. But other than that, I'm happy I have the week ends off. ^^

It's funny, I'm in work again yet my job is making me more depressed than I was when I was unemployed. I guess there's no way of winning for me.

It's depressing that I can't hang out with friends as often as we used to.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-01 21:32:14

Another new level. Crazy thinking only two level ups remain.

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-02 12:35:11

8,888 Medals from games.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-03 04:27:25

24 years of German reunification!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-06 14:42:54

6,000 posts

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-06 15:44:07

Check out my bowling pin guys
Am I going to the Halls of Fame now?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-06 22:26:07

HI AGAIN

I'm in one of those "fed up with everyone" moments, where you wish everyone would just fucking explode, you know? The reason: politics. Elections for pretty much everything representative were held this past Sunday. And by God, people just KNOW how to crap all over the place when it comes to politics. Seriously, how can everyone be so reductionist and downright stupid? Disappointing.

Anyway. Dream Theater concert tomorrow. Good stuff.

At 9/25/14 12:53 AM, LittleWashu wrote: Real life level up. 29 years old as of today. Not really a big deal though >_<

It will always be a big deal IN OUR HEARTS <3

Happy birthday!

At 9/25/14 03:23 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/24/14 10:53 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Here's an idea: what are the chances of we creating a Whatsapp group? Do you guys use it?

! :(

It's free! Everyone has "smart"phones nowadays! Give it a shot, it's addictive and makes you extra non-productive.

Would it (unfortunately) shy the activity in this thread? I'll be back (eventually) to see the outcome of this idea.

See, I'm trying! It gets tricky though, as I am living an "adult" life, leaving home at 9 only to return 10 hours later. Meh, I'll use the "I was happy and didn't know it" cliché.

In the meanwhile, I've been doing good. I have an internship (apprenticeship?) job on the Ministry of Foreign Relations!
Why does this remind me of the Ministry of Truth? Say, does the slogan of your Minifore read something like "War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength"? :P

Hahahah sort of, diplomacy sometimes involves lying and hypocrisy. Say for example, we condemn the Russian invasion on Ukraine, despite having them as a great economic and political partner on the BRICS bloc.

It's an Orwellian world. Our enemies may change, according to our convenience.

Also, I think "internship" is the right word here. Apprenticeship would be appropiate if you'd work full time there with a chance of being fully employed once you finnished your apprenticeship.

Meh, I wish it would be an apprenticeship then. The way to work full time on the Ministry is a long and suffering one.

Not much. Daily depositing my Experience, getting about 3 B/P points a day, not posting much... mainly because I work full time as a software developer now. Not that much free time left for NG, heh.

Good stuff. That thing called "real life" gets the best of us :/

Do you like your job?

At 9/28/14 10:14 PM, darknessdweller wrote:

OMG, YOU

I remember you being a total douche around here. You were underage, annoying and an arsehole. You've GROWN UP D:

I'm old. The immature kids I used to pick on are now way more mature than I am.

At 9/29/14 10:03 AM, Murray wrote: It's funny, I'm in work again yet my job is making me more depressed than I was when I was unemployed. I guess there's no way of winning for me.

Jobs can be depressing, but hey, money drives the world. It's a necessary evil, we only have to make the least worst out of it (or am I being too pessimist/nihilistic here?)

OMG HI!

BAHAMURRAY! I miss you, lad!

That's still impressive.

It's something. I've been really active for four years, and dead for the other four. Says a lot about life and growing up and everything.

I'm feeling nostalgic, sorry.

Same to you. There's many here that I wish I was still in contact with but when they leave this site and I don't have them on contacts anywhere else, there's no way of speaking to them. This is why I always want to see if anyone on here can add me on Facebook. I would suggest Twitter but considering all the depressive stuff I put on there, it's best that no-one follows it.

I can tell so many names that I haven't heard of in so long: Auz, Coop, you, Haggard, gfox, NEVR, Hybrid-of-Souls, byteslinger, Gagsy, Casualty... there's more. It's unfair not to mention everyone, but anyway... "saudade" :(

I've just deactivated my Facebook (again). I can't stand people crapping over politics, so when the elections end in three weeks, I should be back. Really, it's depressing. Angering. Saddening. Anything but good.

And I followed you on twitter, back when I used it :/

It's a great substitute for regular texting. If your other friends use it, it's useful.

Working and having my night outs, although work has distracted the night outs. Can't be out as late on Friday and if I'm out Saturday, the same rule applies. I make better do with Thursday and Sunday nights providing there's no extra work the following day. As much as I hate work taking some social life away, if I get good pay on some weeks then it will mean I'm getting closer and closer to having the funds for a new laptop.

ADULTHOOD, YAAAY :(

And do you still use that same laptop with Windows Vista and all?

At 10/3/14 04:27 AM, Haggard wrote: 24 years of German reunification!

Sweet! 24 years of the end of a polarization. Man, International Relations theorists and writers love to talk about this. So much I'm actually starting to dislike some of these topics :(

At 10/6/14 08:48 PM, SCTE3 wrote:

Shadowchaotailsdudeman! How's it going?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-06 22:27:48

Also, NESTING QUOTES! This feels good. Seeing those huge posts, copying and pasting responses... the feels, man.

I'll drown in my nostalgia, goodnight.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-07 10:56:29

At 9/29/14 01:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/29/14 10:03 AM, Murray wrote: It's funny, I'm in work again yet my job is making me more depressed than I was when I was unemployed. I guess there's no way of winning for me.
It's depressing that I can't hang out with friends as often as we used to.

There are some friends that I see all the time but then there are those that I rarely get to see which is a damn shame. I always say to keep in touch over the internet.

At 10/1/14 09:32 PM, Xiivi wrote: Another new level. Crazy thinking only two level ups remain.

Sure is. There's only six months left for me until I can no longer level up. Gotta admit, I will miss reaching new levels once every while. At this point I wish they would consider adding more levels.

At 10/6/14 10:26 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Anyway. Dream Theater concert tomorrow. Good stuff.

I'm fucking jelly. They're one band I still need to see. After seeing so many bands I've wanted to see, Dream Theater are still one that I am in need of seeing at some point. I'm hoping for their next world tour which is when I'll see them. I'll go on a fucking loan if I have to just to see them.

Jobs can be depressing, but hey, money drives the world. It's a necessary evil, we only have to make the least worst out of it (or am I being too pessimist/nihilistic here?)

Of all the jobs I've had, I've never been so depressed with one like this before. There's a lot of factors that's made it hardly enjoyable for me. For starters, the location is terrible for me, particularly when Saturday mornings it's either my parents give me a lift or I have to pay 20 fucking quid on a taxi and that's a fifth of my wages for the week. That's the first issue with the job.

OMG HI!

I miss you too. Keep in mind, I am still on Steam but to play video games is at a minimal use due to my laptop performance but hopefully that won't be for much longer.

That's still impressive.
It's something. I've been really active for four years, and dead for the other four. Says a lot about life and growing up and everything.

That's just life. Even I have mostly moved on from this site. I say mostly since I'm not as active as I used to be in the old days. Sure, I still login daily and have kept up with my depositing but it's not like in the days where I did shit tons of icons for the site. To be honest, my development with life has been for the better. I've been going outside a lot more often over the last 18 months and I have managed to make a lot of new friends over that time. Even now things are still developing as I meet more people which is good for me since eventually I gotta meet the one from all of this.

I've just deactivated my Facebook (again). I can't stand people crapping over politics, so when the elections end in three weeks, I should be back. Really, it's depressing. Angering. Saddening. Anything but good.

Best you can do with that kind of stuff is to unfollow those who talk about politics. You can easily unfollow someone and not unfriend them so it works wonders.

And I followed you on twitter, back when I used it :/

That was my old account. I am on a new account but I am considering abandoning Twitter. I rarely make use out of it nowadays and most of what I need to catch up on is on Facebook anyway.

I recently started up Tumblr again but with only following four people I'm not getting much out of it at this time. I'm hoping maybe I can meet new people over there who are local (or at least somewhat nearby) since I did it before but unfortunately stopped talking to a few certain people to the point where I resorted to deleting my original account.

It's a great substitute for regular texting. If your other friends use it, it's useful.

Facebook tells me not many of my friends even use it. Oh well.

Yep, it's still that piece of shit but I really do think after Halloween it will be time for me to finally get a new one. Granted, it would leave me with hardly any money for Christmas shopping but I'll have to build the money back up with getting extra hours and hopefully having my working tax credit sorted out by then.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-07 12:35:09

Leveled up. Am now level 35.
Can't tell if this is a good thing or bad thing.
The good - I have more voting power and well.....other good things that go along with being this high of a level.
The bad - This kinda shows I have too much time on my hands.....same with my having 13,500+ posts.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-07 12:44:26

40k experience points! I also noticed I'm only 41 points behind #50, which is surprising considering the fact that I am ranked #52. The journey from #100 to the top 50 has been such a long one. I entered the top 100 in October 2009(!) and I've missed like 1 or 2 deposits since.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-07 14:38:57

Level 56! >:(

What's that? A golden Cthulhu?

Listening to:
Blues Pills - Devil Man
What? Only first and last track are available for free on Spotify? Anyway, check them out! Best thing to happen since Graveyard and The Spiders!

At 10/6/14 10:26 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: HI AGAIN

Oh hai!

I'm in one of those "fed up with everyone" moments, where you wish everyone would just fucking explode, you know? The reason: politics. Elections for pretty much everything representative were held this past Sunday. And by God, people just KNOW how to crap all over the place when it comes to politics. Seriously, how can everyone be so reductionist and downright stupid? Disappointing.

I know what you mean. Where on earth are those people that seriously say that Angela Merkel does a good job? >:(

At 9/25/14 03:23 AM, Haggard wrote:
! :(

:(

It's free! Everyone has "smart"phones nowadays! Give it a shot, it's addictive and makes you extra non-productive.

It's not free. It's owned by Fuckbook! That means you pay with your personal data!
Also, why do I need Whatsapp when I have ICQ, MSN, AIM, hell even SKYPE? ;)

See, I'm trying! It gets tricky though, as I am living an "adult" life, leaving home at 9 only to return 10 hours later. Meh, I'll use the "I was happy and didn't know it" cliché.

"If where happy and you didn't know it clap your hands..."
Again, I know what you mean. I've been trying for MONTHS to cut down on my overtime, but to no avail. Every Friday when I think I can leave early (I can leave as early as 1pm on Friday, except when I have to work late shift), something comes up and I have to stay until 3pm...

But we have always been at war with Eurasia!

Meh, I wish it would be an apprenticeship then. The way to work full time on the Ministry is a long and suffering one.

Yeah, internships suck ass. Long work hours and little to no pay.

Good stuff. That thing called "real life" gets the best of us :/

Yeah, we tried to avoid it as long as possible.

Do you like your job?

It's stressful from time to time, but what job isn't?

At 10/7/14 10:56 AM, Murray wrote:
At 9/29/14 01:39 PM, Haggard wrote: It's depressing that I can't hang out with friends as often as we used to.
There are some friends that I see all the time but then there are those that I rarely get to see which is a damn shame. I always say to keep in touch over the internet.

There's this one couple, we don't see anymore. Because, everytime we go out meeting other friends, they don't have time. And every time THEY go out, we don't have time. It's so annoying.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-10-10 00:06:18

- Dream Theater was pretty awesome. They're all masters at what they do. It's always impressive.

- Am drunkish, ignore any possible typos.

At 10/6/14 10:54 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I rarely take to politics since both sides, while some might argue and mean well, have a load of other negative effects that might take place sadly.

Like I heard the other day: "The shit is the same, only the flies that will change".

But that's not even what bothers me the most. The people talking about it, friendships getting sour and all the hate that floats around these debates on social medias and such. Many preach for more tolerance, though it only seems that it's only more tolerant if there's an agreement. Otherwise it's a cesspool.

Anyway. Dream Theater concert tomorrow. Good stuff.
Would love to go see them or Mindless Self Indulgence live one day.

Are they the band with all the juggolos and magnets and stuff?

At 10/6/14 08:48 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Shadowchaotailsdudeman! How's it going?
Transitioning to female, modding Newgrounds, making music, mixed feeling on life. You?

Are you changing your "real" name to match your gender? I had a few known people who legally changed their IDs to match their gender, despite being bureaucratic. At least politics is making some progress towards this, though it isn't nearly enough.

I'm doing good. Nearly one whole year in a serious relationship with my girlfriend. Halfway through graduation. Shitty-paying/great-learning internship. Though I'm getting kinda fatty :(

At 10/7/14 10:56 AM, Murray wrote:
At 10/6/14 10:26 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Anyway. Dream Theater concert tomorrow. Good stuff.
I'm fucking jelly. They're one band I still need to see. After seeing so many bands I've wanted to see, Dream Theater are still one that I am in need of seeing at some point. I'm hoping for their next world tour which is when I'll see them. I'll go on a fucking loan if I have to just to see them.

ooooh you gotta see them. it was the second time I saw them live. I miss Portnoy's drumming, but Mangini does well. Hop on a bus to London the next time they come around UK, it's worth it

Of all the jobs I've had, I've never been so depressed with one like this before. There's a lot of factors that's made it hardly enjoyable for me. For starters, the location is terrible for me, particularly when Saturday mornings it's either my parents give me a lift or I have to pay 20 fucking quid on a taxi and that's a fifth of my wages for the week. That's the first issue with the job.

where are you working at, anyway?

And hell, I try to make the best out of the shitty situations I have at my internship. The excessive demand of stuff I have to do everyday only makes me think "goddammit I want to finish everything asap" amd feel like a champion afterwards!

But yeah, location issues are pretty big. And warking saturday mornings? Damn, that's an ungrateful joobie :/

I miss you too. Keep in mind, I am still on Steam but to play video games is at a minimal use due to my laptop performance but hopefully that won't be for much longer.

THAT laptop!

Heck, I wish I could have a beer with all of you. I should visit Europe again in 2015, though nothing is confirmed.

That's just life. Even I have mostly moved on from this site. I say mostly since I'm not as active as I used to be in the old days. Sure, I still login daily and have kept up with my depositing but it's not like in the days where I did shit tons of icons for the site. To be honest, my development with life has been for the better. I've been going outside a lot more often over the last 18 months and I have managed to make a lot of new friends over that time. Even now things are still developing as I meet more people which is good for me since eventually I gotta meet the one from all of this.

Do you still have your User of the whole fucking Year trophy? Hahahah that was a great one.

And honestly, I'm glad I moved on. All those years of reading "go outside and get a life" to other people on the BBS... well, I have a life now. I have friends, I have personal "achievements", whether I can call it like that or not. I have stuff, you know. It isn't just sitting around this same very desk everyday and lurking around the internet the whole day. I'm a busy dude!

Best you can do with that kind of stuff is to unfollow those who talk about politics. You can easily unfollow someone and not unfriend them so it works wonders.

But man, that would mean unfollowing a LOT of people. Even some good friennds of mine can get pretty low on debating standards.

Yep, it's still that piece of shit but I really do think after Halloween it will be time for me to finally get a new one. Granted, it would leave me with hardly any money for Christmas shopping but I'll have to build the money back up with getting extra hours and hopefully having my working tax credit sorted out by then.

I remember when you bought it and you were so flattered by it hahahah (except when it kind of toasted after a few months of usage due to overheating :/ )

At 10/7/14 02:38 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 56! >:(

ALWAYS THAT AGNRY FAIC LEVEL UP >:( >:( >:(

At 10/6/14 10:26 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: HI AGAIN
Oh hai!

Guten tag...? It's night time here, I don't know how to say "good evening/night" in German :c

I know what you mean. Where on earth are those people that seriously say that Angela Merkel does a good job? >:(

I'm not an expert on German intern politics, but I can kind of say that she does a good job on foreign policy hahahah

Also, why do I need Whatsapp when I have ICQ, MSN, AIM, hell even SKYPE? ;)

... because you don't have Whatsapp yet! It's missing an extra icon on yer phone ;P

"If where happy and you didn't know it clap your hands..."

*clap clap*

Again, I know what you mean. I've been trying for MONTHS to cut down on my overtime, but to no avail. Every Friday when I think I can leave early (I can leave as early as 1pm on Friday, except when I have to work late shift), something comes up and I have to stay until 3pm...

How many hours do you need to work weekly, minimum?

But we have always been at war with Eurasia!

I'm sorry, what? Eurasia are our allies, it's Eastasia we're up against! Those bastards!

Yeah, internships suck ass. Long work hours and little to no pay.

I don't get minimum wage, for fuc'ks sake!

Do you like your job?
It's stressful from time to time, but what job isn't?

I tried thinking of a job that was never stressful right now.

I couldn't :(