00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BigAC293 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,785,480 Views | 87,999 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-09 19:48:48

Okay, I need to stop lapsing in and out of existence. But I come bearing a gift! This is among my absolute favorite recordings of all time (ignore the picture of Miles Davis in the background, Clifford Brown is the trumpeter).

21k Saves

Wilhelm wishes everyone a happy New Year. Congrats to:
Domo - Private, 27k Medal Points, 2,222 Saves, Level 17 and 1k Posts
vader316 - 21k Saves and 30 Years Old! Happy belated birthday!
reverend - Commander, 17k Saves, Level 37 and REVIEW MOD! I've been meaning to say something for a while so...here it is!
Valjylmyr - 7k Posts
EJR - Level 24
jmalouin7 - Level 26 and 7k Experience
Zendra - 13k posts
D3NN1S - 10k Saves and 12k B/P
AndrewGlisson13 - Level 21
DarkSoldier - Level 31 and 10k Experience
Limited - Level 11
tyler2513 - 1400 Reviews
geterkikzkid - level 10
Coop83 - Top 125 in Experience and 79k B/P
whatty - Level 23
WeirdAlthe3rd - Top 6k in Experience, 17k Saves and Lieutenant General
Auz - 65k B/P, 20k Experience, 6,666 Posts and 45k Saves
Haggard - Top 300 in Experience, 500 Flash Review Responses and 45k B/P
steph2568 - Top 4k in Experience and 2k Posts
Hacsev - 43k, 44k Medal Points, 8,888 Blams, 25k Saves, 2k Posts and 34k B/P
Drake - Corporal and 16k Total Stats
C0GMA - 2k Saves
Fion - Level 37 and 5 Years on NG
HeavyTank - 30k Total Stats, 7.00 Base Voting Power, 44k Medal Points, Major and Level 29
InnerChild548 - Level 28
Sectus - 666 Posts
QuikFox - Level 44
silentkat - Level 15 and 15k Medal Points
34Deadman - Police Sergeant
The-Great-One - 4 Years on NG
Rabid-Animals - Level 28 and Top 800 in B/P
illuminate - 57k Saves
wreckages - Level 36; no, you don't like it, alright?
DiMono - 1,111 Posts and 55k Medal Points
IvanTuroc - Level 45 and 21k Experience
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 37k medal Points
Neoncouch - Bronze Whistle, 35k Medal Points and 2k Posts
Hemlok - Level 29
mwmike - 1k Blams, 2,500 B/P, 4k Experience and Level 20
darksoldier567 - Level 14
Bobogoobo - Level 28
Alfraydo - Police Sergeant
XenonMonkey - Level 22
ixfd64 - Sergeant Major
sixflab - 400 Audio Reviews and 3,333 Posts
Saint-Jesus - Level 18 and 1k Saves
RenegadeGirl - Level 39
PimpMasterKDOG - Commander
RuinedMartyr - 8k Saves
Stretchysumo - Level 26
LittleWashu - Top 900 in Experience
Evark - Level 47
AnalPenguinFarming - 12k Experience
rorypearce94 - Level 12; did you just congratulate yourself?
Lizzardis - 18k B/P
Faggard - Level 30
simon - 14k Experience
TheNumberOfTheDragon - 7.77 Base Voting Power
Odyssic - 25k B/P
cantstophammertime - 10k Medal Points
life - Level 47
RohantheBarbarian - 24k B/P
Fro - 12.00 Total Voting Power

Shout out to:
The LuL - 80k Replies

Snapple "Real Fact" #892:
The can opener was invented 48 years after the can.

Catch-ups on Saturday.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-09 20:26:20

Thanks for voting, Alfraydo! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 1,350 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 12. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 3 hours, 36 minutes, and 29 seconds.

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

Level 12 get!

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 02:22:09

Ooooooooooooo level 38 and I didn't even realise. :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 02:45:32

At 9/10/10 02:22 AM, Simple wrote: Ooooooooooooo level 38 and I didn't even realise. :D

:'( ...I could be in my thirties by now.

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 02:51:34

Thanks for voting, LadyX! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 11,370 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 33.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 03:37:38

Thank You to: -

reverend
Fro (x2)
Domo
WilhelmTheVampire

At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/9/10 07:21 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 9/8/10 09:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: You're right about that but it's still bad how unorganised they were.
When it comes to things like this nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to being utterly disorganised.
I had high expectations for them...

I can imagine, maybe I'm just more cynical :P

If it turns out to be a generic FPS, at least they released the goddamn game. That's why if it comes out, I'll be thankful they put the troubles behind at long last. I know I said it before but that's what I think.
I know what you mean, though I will sort of miss the DNF running joke of it never coming out, but I suppose it's about time.
FUCK! I just realised something! I told iscrulz he'd return to the Regulars List once Duke Nukem Forever comes out.

OH SHI-

A-la la la la la.
Couldn't split up Kato and Nash.
That's true.

Couldn't split up Tango and Cash.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 04:00:48

Coop tries to complete his congratulations list, before tackling Alice is Dead 3. Congratulations to:
HeavyTank: Level 29
RohantheBarbarian: 24,000 B/P
Haggard: 45,000 B/P
Hacsev: 34,000 B/P
Fro: 12.00 Total Voting Power
WilhelmTheVampire: 21,000 Saves
Alfraydo: Level 12
Neoncouch: 1,000 Saves
Simple: Level 38
LadyX: Level 33

Thank you to:
Fro (x5)
WilhelmTheVampire (x2)

At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Mike Portnoy left Dream Theater? Damn, that band is no more to me.

Sucks man - he's going to be really tough to replace.

At 9/9/10 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/8/10 09:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: Doom on NG is good for a taster but if you want the full version, your best bet is Steam.
Yeah, but the reason for doing that would be the medals, which I don't have yet.
Sure, go right ahead and get the medals. I mean, why the heck not?

Because I don't have the skills required to get these medals?

At 9/9/10 10:56 AM, reverend wrote:
At 9/9/10 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: We'll see - Texas in next on the schedule and that should mean that he's good to go for the matchup with David Price of the Rays. Playoff matchup? Alternatively, he could go on Sunday against Texas, giving AJ another day off.
He's most likely wants to go on Monday against the Rays. The Rays are only 2.5 GB and he wants to make a statement after his last lackluster start.

Good point, but we'll see what Joe Girardi says, come game time. Vasquez, Burnett and Moseley will take on the Rangers, thus leaving CC to battle Price, as expected.

So long as the Yanks and Rays have depth, it's not a Sox year :P
Yeah basically.

Well, we can stick a fork in the Red Sox, they're about done.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 04:31:19

Pigeon will have a nice sleep after congratulating:

sixflab - 3,333 Posts
HeavyTank - Level 29
RohantheBarbarian - 24,000 B/P
Haggard - 45,000 B/P
Hacsev - 34,000 B/P
Fro - 12.00 Total Voting Power
WilhelmTheVampire - 21,000 Saves
Alfraydo - Level 12
Neoncouch - 1,000 Saves
Simple - Level 38
LadyX - Level 33

Thanks to:

Fro

Listening to:

Daft Punk - One more time
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Daft Punk - Too Long

---

At 9/9/10 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, the Orichalcum Smashfist does look pretty epic and I will be there soon, as life has just joined Evark alongside those ranks.

Just a few days more and you'll get that kickass icon. Can't wait to see it.

At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Funny enough, I had the Discovery album in mind. I suppose it helps when I keep seeing it as part of the 2 for £10 deal in HMV.

Discovery has some of the most well known songs from Daft Punk. Give a listen to the songs that I'm listening while writing this :)

Although, I guess you've already heard them. They're very popular.

Dammit, I really need some 3D glasses.

I don't have any idea where to get those glasses. I got two pair of them at Wendy's kids' meal last Saturday because my dad wanted to eat a small burger and fries :P Heh, they were for a Where's Waldo? game in 3D as the featured toy of the meal.

At 9/9/10 09:47 AM, Auz wrote: I know my gf is taking Spanish courses next to her English studies. She can also speak some French, German and knows some Greek and Latin I believe. Although since she hasn't had to use those languages in years, she's probably not that good with them anymore.

I took Greek and Latin Etymologies classes in High school and I'm quite familiarized with those languages too. I'm going to need Greek a lot because all the diseases names come from Greek. However I won't need Latin since it's used more for careers like Laws and psychology.

Knowing Greek and Latin is handy since you can determinate the meaning of any word if you know their roots, which in most cases are from those languages. I would mind telling to your gf that she shouldn't stop practicing those languages.

At 9/9/10 07:17 PM, Fro wrote: I do miss the old days when you, BlueHippo, yoshi77777, Metal-Therapy, and I would sit and chat in an AIM chat room. I think Bahamut joined a couple times as well.

Holy shit. I haven't heard those usernames in AGES, except BlueHippo. I remember yoshi77777 got a name change, What happened to yoshi, Fro?
I remember seeing them in the forums all the time. Good old days...

And talking about the good old days, I found this old chatroom I made specially for the wi/ht'ers back in 2008.
I had to smile when I found an old notepad file with a link to that...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 06:08:03

ooh, my experience is 27272. how pretty.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 06:25:20

Hey guys, I'm level two now. I'm pretty pleased :)

Is there another way to look up my posts on the forum without having to click on a thread that I posted, find my answer, then click posts that is located right to my avatar?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 08:05:36

Listening to:

Death - Individual Thought Patterns

Thanks to:

reverend
Fro
WilhelmtheVampire

At 9/9/10 09:47 AM, Auz wrote:
At 9/8/10 09:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: If I can carry a TV station all the way there.
Shouldn't be a problem for a dragon. Otherwise just bring it in parts.

But it's carrying a whole TV station for miles and miles.

And the statement was a success. Hopefully the same thing happens again this year since we've got The X Factor back once again.
It would be sweet if they could do something like that again, with a different song. I wouldn't know a good one though.

I nominate this song.

He'll never listen. At this point, the only option is to call the police if he's playing it at inappropriate times. Well, there might be some service that deals with bad neighbours so I should come in contact with them.
Lol!

That'd be fun and I'm sure he won't expect that. Better not let him find out it was you though, because I'm sure he would get pretty fucking pissed about it.

He can go to jail if that's the case. :) That's where the fucker needs to be right now.

At 9/9/10 10:56 AM, reverend wrote:
At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'll promote it again on my Twitter next week and if I'm still getting poor results, I'm pulling it out.
Hopefully more people will pitch in. I think most people just want to vote rather than nominate.

I'd rather people nominate to get the characters in. Otherwise, I may as well pick the characters on my own behalf.

At 9/10/10 03:37 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: FUCK! I just realised something! I told iscrulz he'd return to the Regulars List once Duke Nukem Forever comes out.
OH SHI-

Actually, that's if the Regulars List is still around. The results for the last few months are terrible.

That's true.

That's also true!

At 9/10/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Mike Portnoy left Dream Theater? Damn, that band is no more to me.

As far as I'm concerned, he's irreplaceable.

Sure you do.

At 9/10/10 04:31 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Funny enough, I had the Discovery album in mind. I suppose it helps when I keep seeing it as part of the 2 for £10 deal in HMV.
Discovery has some of the most well known songs from Daft Punk. Give a listen to the songs that I'm listening while writing this :)

That's why I'm thinking of getting that album.

Although, I guess you've already heard them. They're very popular.

Of course, I've heard them many times on the radio, TV and even in flash movies.

Dammit, I really need some 3D glasses.
I don't have any idea where to get those glasses. I got two pair of them at Wendy's kids' meal last Saturday because my dad wanted to eat a small burger and fries :P Heh, they were for a Where's Waldo? game in 3D as the featured toy of the meal.

I just need to know where I can get any around here.

At 9/10/10 06:25 AM, Wyzenhu wrote: Hey guys, I'm level two now. I'm pretty pleased :)

Hello, welcome to the site. It's good that you're interested in levelling up but please keep in mind that due to how easy it is to reach the early levels, we only count from level 10.

Is there another way to look up my posts on the forum without having to click on a thread that I posted, find my answer, then click posts that is located right to my avatar?

You mean this? You can also click on "BBS Posts" link on your userpage. I hope that helps.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 08:44:47

ah yes! thanks, i couldn't see it :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 10:50:33

TGIF; Congrats to:
Haggard - 45k B/P
Hacsev - 34k B/P
Fro - 12.00 Total VP
WilhelmTheVamprie - 21k Saves
Alfraydo - Level 12
Neoncouch - 1,000 Saves
Simple - Level 38
LadyX - Level 33
jonthomson - 27272 Exp

Thanks to:
Fro x3
WilhelmTheVampire x4

---

At 9/9/10 07:17 PM, Fro wrote: How about Pyroscape 3 when it comes out? ;)

I'll think I'll make an exception for it. :)

At 9/10/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Good point, but we'll see what Joe Girardi says, come game time. Vasquez, Burnett and Moseley will take on the Rangers, thus leaving CC to battle Price, as expected.

Yeah exactly. I think the Yanks will have more to worry about the Rays than Texas. The Rangers are a top fo the AL West and not a desperate as the Rays have to be if they want to win the East. They aren't doing too bad in the wild card race with Boston 6.5 GB but I'm sure they would rather have a division title.

Yep. Their Elimination Number isn't in the single digits yet, but it's not looking good.

At 9/10/10 04:31 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: And talking about the good old days, I found this old chatroom I made specially for the wi/ht'ers back in 2008.

I still have that PM. April 6th 2009. :)

At 9/10/10 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd rather people nominate to get the characters in. Otherwise, I may as well pick the characters on my own behalf.

If worse comes to worse, just go ahead nominate some characters. If they complain about the selection, then sorry. :P

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 11:27:25

Fro has very good news or at least finds that it's great news while saying Congrats To:

WilhelmTheVampire: 21,000 Saves
Alfraydo: Level 12
Neoncouch: 1,000 Saves
Simple: Level 38
LadyX: Level 33
jonthomson: 27,272 Experience

Thanks To:

Domo
WilhelmTheVampire
Coop83
Odyssic
ThePigeonMaster
reverend

----------

At 9/10/10 10:50 AM, reverend wrote:
I'll think I'll make an exception for it. :)

Great! It'll be out in about three to five months or so, but later tonight the very mediocre and bland Pyroscape Collab will be submitted. :P

And talking about the good old days, I found this old chatroom I made specially for the wi/ht'ers back in 2008.

Aww shucks. The good old times for sure. :(

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 14:18:45

20k medal points. Slowly but surely making my way to the list ... although the more I advance the more it gets difficult (nooooo ... really ?) :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 15:34:28

20,000 exp points.

It seems like yesterday when I started depositing regularly.

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 17:02:42

I need someone to deposit for me while I'm away in Scotland. I will be gone from the 20th until the 29th (I fly back home on that day), so I need someone who can deposit for me from the 20th to the 30th (just to be sure I don't miss a deposit on this account).

At 9/9/10 07:17 PM, Fro wrote:
At 8/29/10 05:33 AM, Fro wrote:
I hope Fro doesn't mind me posting this. ^^
WTF?!?!!?

:o

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 19:41:03

Sgt. Major

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-10 22:13:38

My rank in B/P points is 3000. NICE!

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 00:12:33

I am Level 23, hurrah!

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 00:57:30

level 18 :p

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 00:58:47

At 9/11/10 12:42 AM, PabMo wrote: NG BIRTHDAY! (I've turned 1).

omg i missed my own NG birthday :/

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 02:37:03

Man my previous level icon was such quality.

Why do I have to sport this trash level icon now.

Sigh. :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 03:57:17

Pigeon has been addicted to Mario's Picross and Picross DS, while congratulating:

jonthomson - 27,272 Exp
Myst - 20,000 Medal Points
LatinoRalf - 20,000 Exp
Aci6 - Level 33
RuinedMartyr - Sgt. Major
Makeshift - Level 23
PabMo - 1st Newgrounds Anniversary
sandwich-eater - Level 18
EJR - 6,000 Exp

Special Congrats to:

NeMeSiSM66 - LEvel 57

Only 3 levels and you'll finally get there...

Listening to:

Daft Punk - Revolution 909
Daft Punk - Da Funk
Daft Punk - High Fidelity

---

At 9/10/10 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's why I'm thinking of getting that album.

You'll never regret it, trust me. I used to hate Daft Punk a lot before liking them. The only song I liked from them, was One more time. I remember a good friend told me to start listening others such as HBFS and Digital Love, so I decided to buy the Discovery album. I loved it, and still do.

I remember I was in love when I listened to Digital love for the 1st time. lol.

A few weeks later, I decided to get theHomework album. Heh, my mother told me to ONLY to listen to Around the world while using headphones. That song gives her headaches, but for some strange reason, she told me Rollin & Scratchin and Rock n' Roll were better and more pleasant than AtW ._.
Weird, isn't it?

I just need to know where I can get any around here.

You can make them manually. Here's how. :P

At 9/10/10 10:50 AM, reverend wrote: I still have that PM. April 6th 2009. :)

lmao, 2009? I can't believe that chatroom was created 1 year ago :/
I felt so ancient and old when I found it :P

At 9/10/10 11:27 AM, Fro wrote: Aww shucks. The good old times for sure. :(

lol, Bahamut's 19th Birthday IIRC.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 04:05:55

At 9/10/10 02:22 AM, Simple wrote: Ooooooooooooo level 38 and I didn't even realise. :D

Well done! You're double meh! ;______;

BRONZE WHISTLE AND LEVEL 19!111!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

Watch how I contribute NOTHING to EVERY thread I post in!

My downloadable music | My art.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 06:45:52

Coop gets ready to go to a christening that he doesn't really care for, while congratulating:
jonthomson: 27,272 Experience. Sweet.
Myst: 20,000 Medal Points
LatinoRalf: 20,000 Expeirence
Aci6: Level 33
RuinedMartyr: Sergeant Major
Makeshift: Level 23
PabMo: 1st NG Berfday
sandwich-eater: Level 18; 1st NG Berfday
EJR: 6,000 Experience
NeMeSiSM66: Level 57
ChampionAnwar: Bronze Whistle; Level 19

Listening to:
Fleetwood Mac- Big Love (Live)
Michael Jackson - Give In To Me
AC/DC - Snowballed
The Who - You Better You Bet

At 9/9/10 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, the Orichalcum Smashfist does look pretty epic and I will be there soon, as life has just joined Evark alongside those ranks.
Just a few days more and you'll get that kickass icon. Can't wait to see it.

If you equate 25 to "a few", then we speak a different language :P It'll come soon, but I have other things to deal with first, such as Chapter 1 of my Blammer Series proper. The redux will be better than the shorter stories that I have been writing up to now, you can depend upon that.

At 9/10/10 06:25 AM, Wyzenhu wrote: Is there another way to look up my posts on the forum without having to click on a thread that I posted, find my answer, then click posts that is located right to my avatar?

Yes, in your profile, click posts, next to the number of posts that you have made. Alternatively, type your username in the search bar at the bottom and select "author" from the drop down menu.

At 9/10/10 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/10/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, he's irreplaceable.

As irreplaceable as Steve Harris, if he left Maiden? Or as irreplaceable as Axl Rose wishes he was for Guns 'n' Roses?

Sorry, I shouldn't joke about this.

Sure you do.

Nah - if I had that kind of skill, I wouldn't be barely getting to the top 115 of Medal Point users.

At 9/10/10 10:50 AM, reverend wrote:
At 9/10/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Good point, but we'll see what Joe Girardi says, come game time. Vasquez, Burnett and Moseley will take on the Rangers, thus leaving CC to battle Price, as expected.
Yeah exactly. I think the Yanks will have more to worry about the Rays than Texas. The Rangers are a top fo the AL West and not a desperate as the Rays have to be if they want to win the East. They aren't doing too bad in the wild card race with Boston 6.5 GB but I'm sure they would rather have a division title.

Well, we were robbed last night, by dodgy umpiring - that was Texas' first run and if that happens in a 1 run game, we could have actually won it. Tonight, it will be different.

Yep. Their Elimination Number isn't in the single digits yet, but it's not looking good.

No, but the teams above them are so strong that you can halve that Elimination number straight away, because one of them isn't going to go on a massive losing streak to bring Boston back into it.

At 9/10/10 11:27 AM, Fro wrote: Fro has very good news or at least finds that it's great news while saying Congrats To:

Well, that's incredible. As I said yesterday in the thread, make a movie of it! I can just see Nick standing there, stealing your stuff, then wandering around, wearing a picture of Fro's face taped over his own in the background, before finally putting the stuff back in the locker, cleaned and pressed for you.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 07:13:19

Thank You to: -

Coop83
Odyssic
TPM

At 9/10/10 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/10/10 03:37 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 9/9/10 08:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: FUCK! I just realised something! I told iscrulz he'd return to the Regulars List once Duke Nukem Forever comes out.
OH SHI-
Actually, that's if the Regulars List is still around. The results for the last few months are terrible.

Yeah it has been, makes me pine for the 08/early 09 period :(

That's true.
That's also true!

This is our song of exultant joy because we only came to kick some ass.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 10:00:41

Sooners; Congrats to:
Fro - For finding his coat
Myst - 20k Medal Points
LatinoRalf - 20k Exp!
Aci6 - Level 33
RuinedMartyr - Sergeant Major
steph2568 - Top 3,000 in B/P
Makeshift - Level 23
PabMo - 1 Year on NG
sandwich-eater - Level 18
EJR - 6,000 Exp
NeMeSiSM66 - Level 57/old Level 30 icon
ChampionAnwar - Level 19

----

At 9/11/10 03:57 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: lmao, 2009? I can't believe that chatroom was created 1 year ago :/
I felt so ancient and old when I found it :P

Heh, I remember that April 09 was the month that I was added on the RCVL. I only signed in once and most of you didn't know who I was. :P

At 9/11/10 06:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, we were robbed last night, by dodgy umpiring - that was Texas' first run and if that happens in a 1 run game, we could have actually won it. Tonight, it will be different.

I didn't catch the game last night but is it really any surprise there would be some questionable umpiring since this year had some of the largest blown calls in recent history. AJ will do fine against Hunter.

No, but the teams above them are so strong that you can halve that Elimination number straight away, because one of them isn't going to go on a massive losing streak to bring Boston back into it.

You just want to crush all hope for the Red Sox, don't you. :P

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 11:30:28

Ding 40

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-09-11 12:04:12

Police Lieutenant, apparently. I haven't b/p'd in a few days though...