00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,810,620 Views | 88,037 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 21:22:58

At 10/13/05 09:17 PM, seventy-one wrote: Posting is quick, swift, and easy to do, unlike viewing some flashes, as I said in the NGDD. Although now, because of the contest I try to do it more and more...

Its all in your mind. You think it takes long to b/p but its because your mind isn't occupied when you are waiting for the voting panel to pop-up. Whereas with posting, you have to read the previous posts and then type out your message. Posting takes a lot more time. Unless, of course, you only spam.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 21:33:31

At 10/13/05 09:00 PM, ANARCHAOTIC wrote: rank up in BP...going to start working on BP more often, hoping for EGSC by the end of 2006.

Since your B/P score is very close (63 difference) to mine im sure these stats will be accurate for me aswell. : )
If you got at the following rates:

10 per day... 2,600 days. About 7 years.
15 per day... 2,000 days. About 5 and a half years.
20 per day... 1,300 days. About 3 years 10 months, About*
25 per day... 1,040 days. About 2 years 11 months.
30 per day... 877 days. About 2 years 5 months.
35 per day... 743 days. 2 years 8 days.
40 per day... 650 days. 1 year 9 months.
45 per day... 578 days. 1 year 7 months About*
50 per day... 520 days. 1 year 5 months About*
55 per day... 473 days. 1 year 4 months 5-15 days.
60 per day... 443 days. 2 days before new years 2007

By looking at those numbers Itll be an intense year and 3 months for you.
Best of luck!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 22:08:32

At 10/13/05 09:33 PM, major_punk wrote:

Best of luck!

already went through the math earlier today :) i was hoping for it by june, but i found out i'd have to average off ~115 BP a day. there are days when i get a LOT, and days when i get only a few. it sucks, i should have focused on it last year, but oh well :(

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 22:10:34

I guess this is the place to announce it, I'm free of level 9 forever now, finally gotten to level 10.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 22:11:20

At 10/13/05 10:08 PM, ANARCHAOTIC wrote:

Best of luck!

oh yes, and by the way, your protect count is leet.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 22:34:39

At 10/13/05 10:11 PM, ANARCHAOTIC wrote:
At 10/13/05 10:08 PM, ANARCHAOTIC wrote:

Best of luck!
oh yes, and by the way, your protect count is leet.

Ahh thanks, I didnt even notice that. and thanks for the screenie!
Since im keeping a collection of all my milestones etc, this will make an acceptable addditon.
In gratitude I reviewed 2 of your audio, although I know next to nothing about that type of audio I just gave my opinion.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 22:56:50

At 10/13/05 10:34 PM, major_punk wrote:
In gratitude I reviewed 2 of your audio, although I know next to nothing about that type of audio I just gave my opinion.

hahaha, ha. i hate my audio. i made them all last year with a program called Hammerhead, each took like 3 minutes to make. i have no idea why i uploaded them. i'm probably going to delete them once i start creating audio for my Digital Art class animations this winter, and send them to the audio portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 23:23:02

At 10/13/05 10:10 PM, FLCLmonkey wrote: I guess this is the place to announce it, I'm free of level 9 forever now, finally gotten to level 10.

Congrats, I'll be there soon enough....

Congrats major_punk for getting 1337 saves...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-13 23:28:37

Finally feeling better! Yay!

At 10/13/05 07:23 PM, SadicSchoolgirl wrote: Do any of you think I'm insane for running 6 miles on my own volition in pouring rain...and enjoying it?

OMG wet t-shirt! *Faints*

Serious answer: If it was pouring rain, yes, you're a nut. Mild, gentle rain, nope. That kind is awesome. :-)

At 10/13/05 07:34 PM, seventy-one wrote: Anyway as for me

Nice stuff, congrats.

At 10/13/05 08:41 PM, DelboyDylan wrote: I now have the b/p rank of "Elite Guard Sergeant Major"!

Well done, DelboyDylan.

At 10/13/05 09:00 PM, ANARCHAOTIC wrote: rank up in BP...going to start working on BP more often, hoping for EGSC by the end of 2006.

Good goin'!

At 10/13/05 10:10 PM, FLCLmonkey wrote: I guess this is the place to announce it, I'm free of level 9 forever now, finally gotten to level 10.

Sure is the place. Congrats.

At 10/13/05 10:11 PM, ANARCHAOTIC wrote: oh yes, and by the way, your protect count is leet.

Sure is. Congrats to him.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 02:38:17

Sweet, finally at level 13. It felt like forever leveling up, especially after getting stuck with 4 points last night.

Damn you HT52/Pimp!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 02:47:50

Congrats to:
Dream_of _Duke - 5,555 blams
major_punk - Elite Guard Staff Sergeant
Kevindeed - 2K experience
TITROTU - Elite Guard Colonel
Glock21 - Level 6
IvanTuroc - 4K experience
Lidov - 888 saves
Nijsse - Level 16
the_phantom16 - Bronze whistle, Elite Guard Sergeant
Cold_Logic - Level 10
RoweNuts - 25K blams, 7K experience
Tom_s00 - Top 1K experience users
Auz - 1,234 posts
Wylina - 1K experience
IWantSomeCookies - 1,337 posts.
-absentminded- - 111 reviews.
DelboyDylan - Elite Guard Seargent Major
ANARCHAOTIC - Elite Guard Staff Seargent
FLCLmonkey - level 10
Quisty - level 11
Kenny9969 - level 13

And thanks to everyone who congratulated me on 1K posts.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 03:24:00

Wow like 2 pages have passed since yesterday who started the spam roffl, anyways lots of reading last two pages though....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 03:39:03

Level fucking up! View comments at bottom of post.

Congratulating:

TITROTU - EG Colonel
Glock21 - Level 6
IvanTuroc - 4,ooo exp
Nijsse - Level 16. Lol Humantarget
the_phantom16 - EG Sergeant
Cold_Logic - Level 10
RoweNuts - 25,ooo b/p, 7,ooo exp
Tom_s00 - Top 1,ooo exp
Auz - 1,234 posts
Wylina - 1,ooo exp
-Moco- - 1,ooo posts
IWantSomeCookies - 1,337 posts. Nice pic
-absentminded- - 111 reviews
seventy-one - 1,oo5 exp
DelboyDylan - Sergeant Major
ANARCHAOTIC - Staff Sergeant
Quisty - Level 11
kenny9969 . Level 13

Wow

At 10/13/05 06:39 AM, Level-Up-Lounger wrote: What are your other tastes in music then?

Mostly all other electronics genres. Trance and House. Stuff like that.

Yeah from Spanish flamenco and near techno, to Australian rap to America rap to LINKIN PARK :O to trance and rave, i have quite a bit (NO COUNTRY ):<)

Then i can recommend one :)
Soggy Bottom Boys - A man of constant sorrow

Well i definitely found out that she DEFINITELY wants to get back together, but i'll have to wait upwards of 2 months, wow man, that's quite insane O_O. Thing is I know i will, I plainly just don't want anyone else and according to me she's worth 2 months of no kissing or ... more >_> <_<.

You can still see her, right? Unless i misunderstood something, it's not like she's 100 miles away, no? Good luck with the more >_> <_< thingie.

At 10/13/05 06:28 PM, -absentminded- wrote: My reviews > Your reviews

Zomg, they're even better than mine! I seriously don't get how one can add so many comments on one flash...

At 10/13/05 07:11 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.

I see. Thanks for explaining.

--------------------------

Is it my turn now? Good. My e-penis has grown a bit larger, as i am now level 12!

Level 12 3365 Been there, done that

Thank god.

Level 13 4354 121 days ( 3 months 30 days )

Wow, less than four months!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 03:47:38

Holy shi... cow!!! 24 hours ago I had a bronze whistle and now silver!. No offence but watch out Ramaji. I'm out of spit whistling so much lately and with correct judgment. I wonder if I'm giving you a hard life. Just yesterday you were congratulating about one whistle and now the other. And since I get a minimum of 100 B/P points a day other then the three days I'm on vacation so it can’t be 10 months exactly so I made it eleven. My account has been active again for just over one month and before that I hardly had a single point.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 04:01:36

At 10/14/05 03:47 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: Holy shi... cow!!! 24 hours ago I had a bronze whistle and now silver!. No offence but watch out Ramaji.

Haha, not to stomp on your dreams but silver is easy to get to. It's like the level 9 of whistles. I don't even remember seeing my bronze whistle, I skipped right to silver. Just ask around, you'll find that most of the silver whistles have the same experience.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 04:13:03

I guess I was on a roll but just 2 days ago I was afraid of getting a garbage whistle.
And just as I passed level 9 I will pass silver too. I strive for gold. Deity is almost inhuman...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 05:50:29

At 10/14/05 04:13 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: I guess I was on a roll but just 2 days ago I was afraid of getting a garbage whistle.
And just as I passed level 9 I will pass silver too. I strive for gold. Deity is almost inhuman...

I remember when the whistle thingie was first introduced, i had a silver that same day its not that hard to get, as for anything higher i dont think anyone of us will have it, just them super powers people

Joe/ramagi haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 06:23:48

At 10/14/05 04:13 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: I guess I was on a roll but just 2 days ago I was afraid of getting a garbage whistle.

If you can get gold than deity is easily achiveable. However if you do want gold you will have to spend just about all your time flagging reviews.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 08:42:21

Dreth wrote
Wow...hey a post, and...this should level me up..somehow. Now
my life is complete, welcome to the losers' circle Dreth.

Roffl that is more true then you may know but in the end you may thank yourself haha...

Cold_Logic wrote
level 10! Still a long ways until I reach any other level.

Ya but level 10 is a great place to start so congrats....

RoweNuts wrote
I just passed 25,000 blam points, and 7,000 exp.

Wow 25k blams and 7k EXP nice job...

Tom_s00 wrote
Top 1000 experience.

Congrats on 1000 EXP now go for the big 2000...

Auz wrote
I got a small little achievement again, 1234 posts.

Cool 1234 kinda like the count hehe...

Wylina wrote
1000 experience. ^_^

Cool another person with 1k EXP, congrats....

-Moco- wrote
Ans yay i got 1000 posts!!!!!!!!

Cool congrats 2000 shouldnt be to far away now, congrats...

IWantSomeCookies wrote
O you are so not 1337. :)
YAY YAY I GOT 1337 POSTS. YAY YAY YAY.

1337 cool, and congrats....

the_phantom16 wrote
So this is how it feels like to have 3000 B/P points...
Cool. only 27,000 to go. That should be about ten to eleven
months from now...

Only 27,000 haha ya thats a big milestone, but in anycase congrats...

DelboyDylan wrote
I now have the b/p rank of "Elite Guard Sergeant Major"!

Congrats on your nrew rank EGSM...

ANARCHAOTIC wrote
ank up in BP...going to start working on BP more often,
hoping for EGSC by the end of 2006

Thats not a bad goal to set for yourself...

FLCLmonkey wrote
I guess this is the place to announce it, I'm free of level
9 forever now, finally gotten to level 10.

Well just as long as you keep depositing, but ya i supose your free of the level 9's...

Quisty wrote
Finally at level 11. It's nice, but I want 12 more.

Roffl congrats...

kenny9969 wrote
Sweet, finally at level 13. It felt like forever leveling up,
especially after getting stuck with 4 points last night.

Congrats on the new level...

Frostbreath wrote
Is it my turn now? Good. My e-penis has grown a bit larger,
as i am now level 12!

Congrats on your new E-Penis haha...

BonusStage wrote
Too many people are keeping up TOO well on everything that's
happening. Along with too many people announcing dumb things
that take no effort.

Haha i supose so....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 08:57:56

At 10/14/05 08:54 AM, _Guardian_ wrote: I see KWAS71KCK is catching up to your reviews XwaynecoltX. It would be a bloody shame to see someone who doesn't make any effort in watching movies and makes even less of an effort to review take your place as #1 reviewer. Make sure he doesn't steal your place, ok?

HUH???

He is not catching up i was lagging for a few months, but last month or so i have gained up again, he has really slowed down, infact in the last few days he has only done 13, trust me im back at reviewing about 20+-35 a day...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 09:05:29

Yeah finally I made it into the top 1000 blam savers :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 09:12:58

At 10/14/05 09:02 AM, _Guardian_ wrote: Good. He doesn't even understand Newgrounds, its users, or how it works properly. His ignorance and his arrogance makes him on my hated list. He also doesn't understand my movies 0:-)

I take it you recently got a review from him heh, thats the SS movies?? im not sures whos movies are who anymore....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 09:13:23

At 10/14/05 09:06 AM, _Guardian_ wrote: Good for you mr. 0:-)

Yeah thanks :D
Now on to the higher rankings :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 09:19:45

Made it to the top 800 in experience. One day maybe I'll get to 500.
Whistle level still bronze, figured it would've went up with all the reviews i've been marking (I assume whistling flash would help it a lot more anyway).
Congrats to everyoen else so far.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 09:38:56

Secrets of the Ancients
6 - “Suspicions”

“So who is this man you have here?” Marcus asked as he glanced at the unfamiliar person.
“I’m…Lee boy. Code 105.”
Aviewaskewed then told him about the story of the missing books.
“I see,” Marcus said, realizing the man had some authority in the city. “Did you or didn’t you steal those books?”
“I-I-I didn’t! They must have been…planted in my bag!”
Marcus stared deep into the man’s eyes, seeming to be reading his thoughts.
“Well, he’s telling the truth.”
“How can you tell?” asked Bahamut.
“I thought I told you to leave.”
“No.”
“Well, leave then.”

Inuyasha spoke suddenly, “We’re friends of Williams and he’ll let us stay.” Williams’ eyes glared at Inuyasha’s, and Bahamut’s. Inuyasha contorted his face in a form of plead as he begged for Bahamut to stay without a single word. Surrending, Williams gave a short nod of his head in approval.

“And,” Aviewaskewed interrupted the silence, “There was another problem.”
“What?” Marcus asked quickly.
“Err, people saw my spring boot technology.”
“I see,” repeated Marcus, “I trust you and I know that you wouldn’t have used them if it wasn’t a serious issue. Show me the books.”
The guard nodded as he took the covers from his bag, showing them to Marcus, who studied them carefully.
“Well, no wonder. This is a highly professional done job. There are no visible tears or amateur pulling methods. As well as that,” Marcus rubbed a corner of the inner cover, “The microchips are gone. This means someone of high intelligence did this. Who would want to steal Ancient text and for what reason?”
“The Star Syndicate!” blurted Bahamut, now confident, “Regulu…I mean a regular member for the Star Syndicate told me they were up to something big. Maybe they’re trying to learn Ancient to harness the Power!”
“Silence!” roared Marcus, face red with anger. “I do not want to hear anything to do with the Power, so shut the hell up!”

“What about the Creator’s console?” Inquired Inuyasha, breaking ice, “Aren’t they of Ancient dialect?”
“No one is really sure,” said Aviewaskewed, “The books we have give a basic summary of the simple text and dialect. The advanced dialect is a source that is unavailable to us.”
“What are you trying to imply?” Marcus said impatiently. He looked at the clock atop the doorway of the room as his facial expression changed. “Oh, sorry. I have some work to get fixed now. Can we please talk another time? Thanks.” And with that, Marcus turned to the door behind him, opening it and quickly closing it shut behind him. Bahamut noticed an array of gym equipment and a few portraits in the room, most likely the man’s private quarters.

“What is up with Marcus?” said Bahamut as he glanced to the others. He gave a smile of thanks to Inuyasha as Williams stepped before him.
“Don’t ever make me lie to Marcus like that again. This Bahamut guy has been in a lot of trouble and I don’t want to know him.”
“What I’m saying is true!” growled Bahamut, “Look, I’ll get the guy with the evidence you need. Then you guys can take action, alright?”
“So what do we do from here?” asked Inuyasha.
Aviewaskewed put a smile on his face, “Lee will most likely be put to question. I’ll take him back. As for the books, we’re going to launch an investigation with the Department’s permission to find out what went wrong. The fire mess is being taken care of by the Blam Club. As for you three, there’s nothing else you can do for now. Go home and keep healthy.”

So with that, Aviewaskewed quickly made them leave the room back out to the reception area as he vanished back into the building with Lee.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 10:35:14

Congrats to:

Wylina, 1000 exp
-Moco-, 1000 posts
IWantSomeCookies, 1337 posts
the_phantom16, 3000 bp's
-absentminded-, 111 reviews
seventy-one, 1000... and 5 exp
DelboyDylan, Elite Guard Sergeant Major
ANARCHAOTIC, Elite Guard Staff Sergeant
FLCLmonkey, level 10
major_punk, 1337 protects
Quisty, level 11
kenny9969, level 13
Frostbreath, level 12
the_phantom16, silver whistle
Yoow, top 1000 bp's
wizardman, top 800 exp

Thanks to:

SadicSchoolgirl
DelboyDylan
-Moco-
Frostbreath
XwaynecoltX

At 10/13/05 05:45 PM, the_phantom16 wrote: So this is how it feels like to have 3000 B/P points... Cool. only 27,000 to go. That should be about ten to eleven months from now...

Don't you mean years? (looking at your signup date).

At 10/13/05 09:17 PM, seventy-one wrote: Posting is quick, swift, and easy to do, unlike viewing some flashes, as I said in the NGDD. Although now, because of the contest I try to do it more and more...

Dunno, if you just watch low filesized (short) movies, then you can get bp a lot quicker then posts.

At 10/13/05 09:33 PM, major_punk wrote: 20 per day... 1,300 days. About 3 years 10 months, About*

I get about that many a day, so that means about 4 years till I finally get to Elite Guard Supreme Commander =(

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 10:45:10

At 10/13/05 12:32 PM, Wylo wrote: *Baja-slut >:O

Bahamut7.

Now why couldn't he have been in the top 12 so that I could rank up too?

Because he stopped B/Ping when he reached EGSC, but got a few points every now and again.

Congrats to:

Tom_s00 - top 1000 B/P
Auz - 1234 posts
Wylina - 1000 EXP
-Moco- - 1000 posts
IWantSomeCookies - 1337 posts
the_phantom16 - Elite Guard Sergeant, Silver whistle
-absentminded- - 111 reviews
seventy-one - 1000 EXP
DelboyDylan - Elite Guard Sergeant Major
ANARCHAOTIC - Elite Guard Staff Sergeant, 1337 saves
FLCLmonkey - Level 10
Quisty - Level 11. Teh sucky weapon.
kenny9969 - Level 13. I want!
Frostbreath - Level 12. You look cool with that glove, just like me.
Yoow - Top 1000 b/p

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 11:05:42

At 10/14/05 10:35 AM, Auz wrote: Don't you mean years? (looking at your signup date).

Damn no matter how many times I say it nobody listens! My account had a problem and I couldn't log on for about 6 or more months and it was fixed exactly one month ago!! So for now I made these points all in one month. Please read the whole post since I know I already justified myself over the sign up date...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 11:18:35

At 10/14/05 09:38 AM, Alkador wrote: Secrets of the Ancients
6 - “Suspicions”

Well, I was busy getting the congrats list done, so I didn't read that part yet. Anyway, great work Alk! :D

“Silence!” roared Marcus, face red with anger. “I do not want to hear anything to do with the Power, so shut the hell up!”

Aww, he was very mean to me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-14 11:38:44

At 10/14/05 11:05 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: Damn no matter how many times I say it nobody listens! My account had a problem and I couldn't log on for about 6 or more months and it was fixed exactly one month ago!! So for now I made these points all in one month. Please read the whole post since I know I already justified myself over the sign up date...

Lol, sorry, but your achievement post didn´t said anything about account problems, and when I´m making a congrats list, I usually quickly look at posts to see if there are any achievements in them and otherwise I skip them. Anyway, I still think 27000 points in 10-11 months are a lot. I calculated, that´s about 90 points per day. Of course 90 points in one day is not impossible to get, but getting that amount of points every day, that´s gonna be very hard. Still good luck with it.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature