00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cave-Art just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,783,697 Views | 87,989 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 03:39:40

Coop returns to the office, while congratulating:
LynchedJohNNY: Level 24
milinko959: Level 36
Frenzy:L Level 27
Soapbubble: 100 Reviews (Audio)
AndrewGlisson13: Private 1st Class
Thechickensparta: Level 11

Thank you to:
Auz
RohantheBarbarian (x2)
reverend (x2)
idiot-buster

At 8/31/09 07:09 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/31/09 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: It seemed so long ago, he might have been that age, but he was only young - some of the lads said that he may be a hugely talented footballer, but he was going bald. In fact, come to think of it, he does look a little like Zinedine Zidane
Well if you mean that they both are growing bald at an early age, yes they do look alike. But in terms of football I believe they are two very different players.

Well, Robben is certainly not Zidane's illegitimate son - football skill is not a hereditary condition. Just look at Johan and Jordi Cruff. One of the world's greatest footballers and his son, who wasn't even good enough to regularly start for Man. Utd.

At 8/31/09 07:28 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/31/09 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/30/09 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Well, I'm sure you'll get 40k Blams before I do :P
Indeed, it's a long way to the top.
If you wanna rock and roooooooooooooooool!
Of course, that reference had to be made. :D You truly are the shit.

<JackBlack>YEAH! *crowd surfs*</JackBlack>

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 08:09:09

Congratulations to: -

milinko959 - Level 36
Frenzy - Level 27
Soapbubble - 100 Audio Reviews
AndrewGlisson13 - Private First Class

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 12:38:56

Welcome to our newest Wi/Ht? Regular Sheizenhammer.

Listening to:

Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

At 8/31/09 08:02 AM, LynchedJohNNY wrote: Level 24!

Your signature is horrible.

At 8/31/09 08:07 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 8/30/09 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, I really hate these kind of glitches so I didn't want to go further. One guy on my news post said he can tolerate the glitches, which is fine for him but not for me.
Each to their own I suppose.

Indeed so. There was a Morrowind thread in the VG forum yesterday and most said they enjoyed the game. Maybe I'm just unfortunate. Whatever, Oblivion is a hell lot better.

Which was the last review of his you saw?
Captain America, I always watch the new one each week but I hadn't watched T&J in ages.

Ah, good to know you keep yourself up to date with NC's works. Also, I haven't seen the Tom & Jerry review in ages and I could do with rewatching it soon.

At 8/31/09 04:00 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/31/09 07:28 AM, Bahamut wrote: No, I. AM. RIGHT!
Wrong!

When are you going to accept that I'm right? >:( You're the one who's wrong!

Maybe it's better asking when he gets an achievement. Around 3 weeks until he levels up again.
If I haven't forgotton by then I will ask him.

Chances are, we'll still be arguing about this by then. XD

I have more than enough money to get many albums but yes, there's so little time to listen to them all. Infact, the last time I listened to this album was in December. WTF is wrong with me?
More than enough money? Maybe you could give me some? :P

I'm sorry but no. :P I'll need this money to survive later on.

At 8/31/09 04:02 PM, reverend wrote:
At 8/31/09 07:28 AM, Bahamut wrote: You'd expect someone on Newgrounds to paint two men riding each other, though. XD
*Checks the Art Portal
Nope nothing. Guess people are slacking.

I'd say there needs to be a thread about it in the General forum but of course, it'll have to be in the Video thread where it'll get less exposure. Ah well, at least the Art Portal still pleases me with dragons.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 14:12:53

33,333 Saves!

Congrats list coming up later.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 14:43:52

Man, I hate those days were you leave the house at 7:30 and finally come back home at 19:30 =/

Achievement of the Day
milinko959: Level 36. Don´t like the icon much, but congrats!

Congrats to:
LynchedJohNNY: Level 24
Frenzy: Level 27
Soapbubble: 100 Audio Reviews
AndrewGlisson13: Private First Class
Sheizenhammer: Wi/Ht?-Regular

At 9/1/09 03:39 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/31/09 07:09 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/31/09 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: It seemed so long ago, he might have been that age, but he was only young - some of the lads said that he may be a hugely talented footballer, but he was going bald. In fact, come to think of it, he does look a little like Zinedine Zidane
Well if you mean that they both are growing bald at an early age, yes they do look alike. But in terms of football I believe they are two very different players.
Well, Robben is certainly not Zidane's illegitimate son - football skill is not a hereditary condition. Just look at Johan and Jordi Cruff. One of the world's greatest footballers and his son, who wasn't even good enough to regularly start for Man. Utd.

I think Jordi really suffered from the succes of his father. I mean he still played at Real Sociedad didn´t he? That´s not a bad club for dutch footballers to play for, yet I never heard anyone reckon him as a good player. But I must say that I don´t really know how popular he was at that club. Maybe he was one of the most dissapointing transfers ever.

Also I believe the Maldini's were both succesfull in their football carreers.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 15:44:19

Listening to:
Kataklysm - Under the Bleeding Sun

At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: Welcome to our newest Wi/Ht? Regular Sheizenhammer.

Congrats to him!

At 8/31/09 04:00 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/31/09 07:28 AM, Bahamut wrote: No, I. AM. RIGHT!
Wrong!
When are you going to accept that I'm right? >:( You're the one who's wrong!

I'm not wrong, I'm actually right. But maybe we should let this topic rest for a while, we are going round in circles. -.-

Maybe it's better asking when he gets an achievement. Around 3 weeks until he levels up again.
If I haven't forgotton by then I will ask him.
Chances are, we'll still be arguing about this by then. XD

See above, maybe we could just talk about something else for a while. :D

I have more than enough money to get many albums but yes, there's so little time to listen to them all. Infact, the last time I listened to this album was in December. WTF is wrong with me?
More than enough money? Maybe you could give me some? :P

Too bad, that means I still have to find a side job then. :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 16:26:44

Rev is enjoying the nice weather; congrats to:
Soapbubble - 100 Audio Reviews
AndrewGlisson13 - Private First Class
Auz - 33,333 Saves!

---

At 8/31/09 05:25 PM, Haggard wrote: I don't know why but I find those kind of discussions funny. I constantly "argue" with a friend of mine about that topic as well. :D
But so far I haven't convinced him to use Opera and he doesn't succeed in convincing me to use Firefox. ^^

Next week we can debate about Universal Health Care in the US. Ha!

At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: Welcome to our newest Wi/Ht? Regular Sheizenhammer.

Congrats dude!

I'm kind of sad to see RCVL actually grew smaller this month but I guess it's for all the better.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 16:56:32

1000 B/P, Police Sargeant.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-01 22:01:31

Welcome to Idiot-buster's 75th Level Up Lounge list!

Achievement of the day!
This special award that goes to the person with the highest rank/level/points of some kind in a cirtain field, or i just think they should have the AOTD . And it goes to....Auz: 33,333 saves!

Listening to: Greenday

Congrats to:
Sheizenhammer: Wi/Ht?-Regular
JonnyTheWinnar: 1,000 b/p - you really need to work on the blamming
Lizzardis:Sergeant First Class

Small list today, pretty slow... i'll be more active tomorrow if all goes well.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 01:57:35

Eh I got to level 8 today.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 04:10:59

Coop ploughs through a large pile of work, while congratulating:
Auz: 33,333 Saves
JohnnyTheWinnar: 1,000 B/P
Lizzardis: Sergeant 1st Class
FBIpolux: 9,000 B/P

Thank you to:
Odyssic (x3)

Listening to:
Wierd Al - Alimony
Madness - House of Fun
Michael JAckson - Heal the World

At 9/1/09 05:30 AM, Odyssic wrote: Congrats to:
Coop83: 40,000 Saves, 6,000 Medal Points, 400 Audio Review Responses - Again sorry.

These things happen

At 9/1/09 02:43 PM, Auz wrote: Also I believe the Maldini's were both succesfull in their football carreers.

Ah, but Maldini was a career Rossoneri. Perhaps Jordi would have done better if he's have stayed with a club for his entire career?

Christian Maldini is currently in the Milan Youth setup, which would be an amazing sporting dynasty, save maybe for the Sutter family of Ice Hockey in Canada, which has about 8 players and coaches among 2 or 3 generations...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 05:27:57

Thanks for voting, Haggard! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 15,200 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 38. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 18 hours, 33 minutes, and 34 seconds.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 05:29:07

Level 38!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 05:30:38

At 9/2/09 05:29 AM, Haggard wrote: Level 38!

Oh wow, sorry for doubleposting... I realoaded the page a few times, but my post didn't appear (I accidentally hit "clear form" so I thought I hadn't send the post at all).
If a mod sees this, could you please delete one of my two level up posts as well as this one? Thanks.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 08:44:29

Auz - 33,333 Saves
JonnyTheWinnar - 1,000 B/P
Lizzardis - Sergeant First Class
FBIpolux - 9,000 B/P
Haggard - Level 38

At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/31/09 08:07 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 8/30/09 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, I really hate these kind of glitches so I didn't want to go further. One guy on my news post said he can tolerate the glitches, which is fine for him but not for me.
Each to their own I suppose.
Indeed so. There was a Morrowind thread in the VG forum yesterday and most said they enjoyed the game. Maybe I'm just unfortunate. Whatever, Oblivion is a hell lot better.

Probably should get that now that I have a computer good enough to run it.

Which was the last review of his you saw?
Captain America, I always watch the new one each week but I hadn't watched T&J in ages.
Ah, good to know you keep yourself up to date with NC's works. Also, I haven't seen the Tom & Jerry review in ages and I could do with rewatching it soon.

Indeed I have been *scuttles off to watch Top 11 Fuck Ups*

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 09:37:24

Listening to:

Manowar - Kings of Metal. HEY HAGGARD THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!

At 9/1/09 03:44 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: When are you going to accept that I'm right? >:( You're the one who's wrong!
I'm not wrong, I'm actually right. But maybe we should let this topic rest for a while, we are going round in circles. -.-

I must keep fighting until I convince you that Manowar are great.

Yep, life's a bitch and my parents have already stolen £10k off me from my DLA over the last few years.

At 9/1/09 04:26 PM, reverend wrote: I'm kind of sad to see RCVL actually grew smaller this month but I guess it's for all the better.

I think there's a lot of users on the list already. I was starting to think we might be having too many regulars, especially when it could have exceeded 20 next month had it not been for the retirement requests. Running Wi/Ht? Member List elections also help cut the list down but that's not for all the time.

At 9/2/09 05:29 AM, Haggard wrote: Level 38!

Congrats on level 38 and thanks for taking my suggestion to change to light. :D

At 9/2/09 08:44 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed so. There was a Morrowind thread in the VG forum yesterday and most said they enjoyed the game. Maybe I'm just unfortunate. Whatever, Oblivion is a hell lot better.

Which game? Morrowind or Oblivion? You could actually get the two with Game of the Year expansions on Steam but are you willing to play Morrowind? It's best skipping to Oblivion.

Now that's an interesting list. Some mistakes I didn't even notice but hey, at least he admits his own faults unlike the Irate Gamer.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 13:05:58

Woohoo level 31

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 13:42:28

Achievement of the Day
Haggard: Level 38. Congrats! I like the light aura with that icon.

Congrats to:
JonnyTheWinnar: 1,000 BP
Lizzardis: Sergeant First Class
FBIpolux: 9.000 BP
BOZARTH187: Level 31

Thanks to:
reverend
idiot-buster - Thanks for aotd ;)
Coop83
Odyssic
RohanTheBarbarian

At 9/2/09 04:10 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/1/09 02:43 PM, Auz wrote: Also I believe the Maldini's were both succesfull in their football carreers.
Ah, but Maldini was a career Rossoneri. Perhaps Jordi would have done better if he's have stayed with a club for his entire career?

I don´t know. I think that he could have been of much value for a lesser club than the Spanish clubs he played at (found out that he played for Deportivo Alaves, Celta da Vigo and Espanyol by the way, not Real Sociedad). Maybe he would have done well in Holland.

Christian Maldini is currently in the Milan Youth setup, which would be an amazing sporting dynasty, save maybe for the Sutter family of Ice Hockey in Canada, which has about 8 players and coaches among 2 or 3 generations...

Oh yeah, I heard about that Christian guy too. I think they´ll be the first family to have had 3 generations in professional football. And that Sutter family is really amazing then. I guess skill at sports can still be inherited.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 14:03:37

6000 Medal Points!

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 17:06:07

18,000 exp points

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 17:14:20

Congrats to:
JonnyTheWinnar - 1000 B/P and 6,000 Medal Points
Lizzardis - Sergeant First Class
FBIpolux - 9,000 B/P
Haggard - Level 38!
BOZARTH187 - Level 31
IvanTuroc - 18k Exp!

Listening to:
Audioslave - Cochise

---

At 9/2/09 09:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: I think there's a lot of users on the list already. I was starting to think we might be having too many regulars, especially when it could have exceeded 20 next month had it not been for the retirement requests.

That is true but whenever I was looking through the membership's post for last months voting, majority of them have been at least semi-active. The few that weren't were the two who had exclusion votes and mwmike who left anyways. Maybe, there is just more activity in the Wi/Ht? with the Medal thread and all. :)

Running Wi/Ht? Member List elections also help cut the list down but that's not for all the time.

Yeah, that should be kept to a rarity at best.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 17:21:23

At 9/1/09 04:26 PM, reverend wrote:
At 8/31/09 05:25 PM, Haggard wrote: I don't know why but I find those kind of discussions funny. I constantly "argue" with a friend of mine about that topic as well. :D
But so far I haven't convinced him to use Opera and he doesn't succeed in convincing me to use Firefox. ^^
Next week we can debate about Universal Health Care in the US. Ha!

Would be a boring debate as I don't know anything about that subject. :P

At 9/2/09 08:44 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Haggard - Level 38

Thanks!

At 9/2/09 09:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: Manowar - Kings of Metal. HEY HAGGARD THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!

HEY BAHAMUT! THIS IS FUCKING STUPID! :P

The only Manowar-like song I like is from JBO: CLICK ME, THIS IS A LINK!
It's called "Verteidiger des wahren Blödsinns" which means "Defenders of real nonsense". Basically the lyrics are about those "defenders" who "fight in black, pink and gold" (a reference to the german flag which is "black, red, gold" and the "JBO-colour" which is pink ;) ).

At 9/1/09 03:44 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: When are you going to accept that I'm right? >:( You're the one who's wrong!

Hm, then we will argue until the end of the universe. Which will happen in about 150 million years, according to Douglas Adams. :P

Yep, life's a bitch and my parents have already stolen £10k off me from my DLA over the last few years.

What's "DLA"?

At 9/2/09 10:28 AM, VinnyXY wrote: Congratulations for me! I have recently just gained my 900th blam point!

Please go die in a fire. :(

At 9/2/09 01:42 PM, Auz wrote: Achievement of the Day
Haggard: Level 38. Congrats! I like the light aura with that icon.

Thanks!
Yeah, Bahamut told me the last time I used the light aura was on level 29, so I decided it was about time to use that aura again. ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 17:51:16

I gots me a shiny new golden whistle :)

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-02 21:38:27

Welcome to Idiot-buster's 76th Level Up Lounge list!

Achievement of the day!
This special award that goes to the person with the highest rank/level/points of some kind in a cirtain field, or i just think they should have the AOTD . And it goes to....Haggard: level 38!

Listening to: they don't care about us- Michael Jackson. It really speaks to me.

Congrats to:
FBIpolux: 9.000 BP
IvanTuroc: 18,000 exp points
jmalouin7: gold whistle

So, anyone intersted in writing poetry? I'm running a MWC in the general and will either launch 12:00 midnight or at undisclosed time tomorrow.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-03 04:25:47

Coop puts the kettle on, while congratulating:
Haggard: Level 38

JohnnyTheWinnar: 6,000 Medal Points
IvanTuroc: 18,000 Experience
jmalouin7: Gold Whistle

At 9/2/09 08:44 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: *scuttles off to watch Top 11 Fuck Ups*

Sounds a little like 8-Bit pwny club...

At 9/2/09 01:42 PM, Auz wrote:
Maybe he would have done well in Holland.

Probably, but the future is always uncertain, that's the beauty of it.

Oh yeah, I heard about that Christian guy too. I think they´ll be the first family to have had 3 generations in professional football.

I can't think of any families that have done it. A few families that have 2 generations there, but not the third.

And that Sutter family is really amazing then. I guess skill at sports can still be inherited.

The elder generation were seven brothers, six of whom made the NHL. They all acknowledged that the seventh brother, Gary, was the better player, but he decided to tend his farm instead.

Of all of their sons, only two have made it to the NHL so far - Brett & Brandon. Brody and Luke might still make it, as they are in the junior ranks of NHL organisations. Their careers will be worth watching, from a Hockey fan's point of view.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-03 08:09:59

BOZARTH187 - Level 31
JonnyTheWinnar - 6,000 Medal Points
IvanTuroc - 18,000 Experience
jmalouin7 - Gold Whistle

At 9/2/09 09:37 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/2/09 08:44 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 9/1/09 12:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed so. There was a Morrowind thread in the VG forum yesterday and most said they enjoyed the game. Maybe I'm just unfortunate. Whatever, Oblivion is a hell lot better.
Which game? Morrowind or Oblivion? You could actually get the two with Game of the Year expansions on Steam but are you willing to play Morrowind? It's best skipping to Oblivion.

Should have been clearer, I meant I'll look into getting Oblivion.

Now that's an interesting list. Some mistakes I didn't even notice but hey, at least he admits his own faults unlike the Irate Gamer.

I spotted a few obvious ones like the eyeliner, but some of them like the bulldozer one I somehow missed.

At 9/3/09 04:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/2/09 08:44 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: *scuttles off to watch Top 11 Fuck Ups*
Sounds a little like 8-Bit pwny club...

Lol, indeed it does.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-03 10:14:33

A few things:

1. I'm happy with Opera 10.
2. My ears have been traumatized from the godawful band Brokencyde after seeing how I'd cope with them last night.
3. 100 fans at long last! Every single one on the list (besides darknessdweller and GOTHCLAWZ) are awesome!

Listening to:

Opeth - Morningrise

At 9/2/09 05:14 PM, reverend wrote:
At 9/2/09 09:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: I think there's a lot of users on the list already. I was starting to think we might be having too many regulars, especially when it could have exceeded 20 next month had it not been for the retirement requests.
That is true but whenever I was looking through the membership's post for last months voting, majority of them have been at least semi-active. The few that weren't were the two who had exclusion votes and mwmike who left anyways. Maybe, there is just more activity in the Wi/Ht? with the Medal thread and all. :)

Yeah, the medals thread is getting the most attention right now and it makes sense considering Wi/Ht? is a statwhore forum and medals are the hottest stats right now. :) Still, more attention focused towards other threads would be great but I'm open for all potential regulars, unless they are utterly retarded like VinnyXY.

Running Wi/Ht? Member List elections also help cut the list down but that's not for all the time.
Yeah, that should be kept to a rarity at best.

Yeah, 3 months felt a bit too frequent but 4 - 6 months seems fair depending on activity.

At 9/2/09 05:21 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/2/09 09:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: Manowar - Kings of Metal. HEY HAGGARD THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!
HEY BAHAMUT! THIS IS FUCKING STUPID! :P

No, it is fucking awesome!

Hm, then we will argue until the end of the universe. Which will happen in about 150 million years, according to Douglas Adams. :P

Sadly, neither of us will live that long. :(

What's "DLA"?

Disability Living Allowance. I was automatically entitled to this benefit as soon as I turned 16 as I have a learning disability known as Asperger's Syndrome.

At 9/3/09 12:46 AM, LynchedJohNNY wrote: It outlines my post's and makes them noticeable.

Not if I block it. Now you appear sig-less and more especially icon-less just like all the other unfunny fab morons.

At 9/3/09 06:04 AM, Odyssic wrote: Odyssic is a liar as he is going to get GH 5. Sorry Bahamut.
Liar because I said I wasn't going to get it.

What made you get GH5 then? What I mostly care about for future releases is not touching them with a 10 foot pole.

At 9/3/09 08:09 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 9/2/09 09:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: Which game? Morrowind or Oblivion? You could actually get the two with Game of the Year expansions on Steam but are you willing to play Morrowind? It's best skipping to Oblivion.
Should have been clearer, I meant I'll look into getting Oblivion.

Yes, good idea. Oblivion is very much like Morrowind but with a better plot, better combat system and....better in everything. :D The intro feels epic, while Morrowind's felt dull.

I spotted a few obvious ones like the eyeliner, but some of them like the bulldozer one I somehow missed.

Some of the fuck-ups weren't really fuck-ups since they were more Doug's opinions but yeah, I'm surprised I didn't catch the bulldozer one. I guess he was being too silly towards the film that it didn't really matter, although I didn't see anything nostalgic about Barb Wire.

At 9/3/09 09:40 AM, VinnyXY wrote: Yes! I am now lvl. 22!

Now why can't your posts be more reasonable like thi-

I thought I'd never reach this level!

Nevermind. D:

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-03 10:38:12

I ment to post this yesterday but I was banned
oh well

FREAKING SILVER WHISTLE AND LVL13 BABY!!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-03 10:46:21

*Tired*

Achievement of the Day
IvanTuroc: 18,000 Experience. Congrats!

Congrats to:
jmalouin7: Gold Whistle
VinnyXY: Level 22
Bahamut: 100 Fans

At 9/3/09 04:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/2/09 01:42 PM, Auz wrote:
Maybe he would have done well in Holland.
Probably, but the future is always uncertain, that's the beauty of it.

Yeah I guess it would be a pretty boring world otherwise.

And that Sutter family is really amazing then. I guess skill at sports can still be inherited.
The elder generation were seven brothers, six of whom made the NHL. They all acknowledged that the seventh brother, Gary, was the better player, but he decided to tend his farm instead.

Hehe well that´s a bit ironic. Oh well, it´s not like that guy ever has to worry about finances or anything. He got six (probably) rich brothers who can all take care of him if needed.

Of all of their sons, only two have made it to the NHL so far - Brett & Brandon. Brody and Luke might still make it, as they are in the junior ranks of NHL organisations. Their careers will be worth watching, from a Hockey fan's point of view.

I am sure they are. People probably have high expectations of them. And it´s always underesting to see if they can live up to those expectations or not.

Although I can imagine it sucks to be them though. I think as a sportman, I would really hate to be compared to someone else all the time =/

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-09-03 13:19:53

Woohoo 10,000 experience and 4000 posts.