00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

161,152 Views | 1,620 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-02 16:19:50

At 10/1/06 11:15 PM, Xiivi wrote: We seem to be seeing RyanY and some others a lot, perhaps if more people voted they'd be able to get onto the list.

Damn I forget to vote, I never remember its the bottom of the month.

Exclusion Votes (sorted by votes ascending):

There were no out votes this month.

too scared to vote probably

At 10/1/06 11:16 PM, Xiivi wrote: Regulars Update:
October 2006 Update
The Wi/Ht Regulars Update
Rank : Exp__ : Reviews : B/Ps_ : Posts : Total : Change || Username & Rise/Drop
#002 : _7430 : ___1003 : 39437 : 14395 : 62265 : __2615 || Bahamut (+1)

You fucker I will come back.

At 10/1/06 11:39 PM, Tannerite wrote: Looks like I won't be going up a rank anytime soon.

Yeah you better not.

At 10/2/06 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote:
3 -- DFox
ok, who voted for this prick? :(

Me I confess.

Well, I guess this is the highest rank I can possibly get on the regulars list, unless Wylo is ever moved to the Wi/Ht members. :P

Yes it would be col if you were first, in honor of being the oldest regular on the list in terms of length on it, that is not age.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-02 16:22:02

At 10/2/06 04:13 PM, Seamonky wrote: I wonder what this is all about. :/

Read the first post of the thread.

How do you get on the list?

If you're active in wi/ht, by answering questions and posting in various topics, you'll can be voted on by the current regulars.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-02 16:42:40

At 10/1/06 11:15 PM, Xiivi wrote: We seem to be seeing RyanY and some others a lot, perhaps if more people voted they'd be able to get onto the list.

Well it seems more or less that morale isn't what it used to be. :/ The list is a whole lot smaller too so that counts for some of it as well. That, or people aren't all that thrilled with the voting candidates.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-02 17:44:37

At 10/1/06 11:16 PM, Xiivi wrote: Vote more, that's the only way to get this list more active. You're supposed to be regulars, remember?

School's a bitch.

At 10/2/06 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Well, I guess this is the highest rank I can possibly get on the regulars list, unless Wylo is ever moved to the Wi/Ht members. :P

Like that'll happen. With my awesome 1PPD in the Wi/Ht.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-02 18:01:36

At 10/1/06 11:15 PM, Xiivi wrote: Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):
6 -- RyanY
We seem to be seeing RyanY and some others a lot, perhaps if more people voted they'd be able to get onto the list.

Thanks for the update. Next month maybe :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-02 18:08:55

At 10/2/06 04:22 PM, absent wrote: Read the first post of the thread.

Ok, I alreadt did that. Now it's all clear to me! :)

If you're active in wi/ht, by answering questions and posting in various topics, you'll can be voted on by the current regulars.

Aww Damn, I'm not that active in that type of Forum. :(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-03 17:53:11

Well first of all I'd like to apologize because around June or May when voting, I accidently clicked "reply all" instead of just "reply" and sent an email to all the regulars with my votes from that month...

Yes I felt like an idiot after that.

At 10/1/06 11:15 PM, Xiivi wrote:
Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

Some people here I probibly should've voted for, I'll know better next month.

Rank : Exp__ : Reviews : B/Ps_ : Posts : Total : Change || Username & Rise/Drop
#006 : _4370 : ____456 : 30397 : _2312 : 37535 : __3496 || Major-punk (+1)

A very good month for me, fourth overall. I won't be passing anyone for a long time since the closest person ahead who hasn't gained more then me is over 20k ahead. =/

#00A : _7368 : ____489 : _31329 : _6201 : _45387 : __2175 || Average

Below average, below, below, below, below and above. =)

#00L : _4370 : _____59 : _11530 : _1724 : _19452 : ___371 || Lowest

I didn't realize before that I had the least experience...

Personalized Statistics:
10.0 : -0.2 : 103.7 : __3.0 : _116.5 || Major-punk

It doesn't take an expert to spot my weaknesses here. I'm aiming to reach 500 reviews before New years so this will be the last time I lose reviews between updates.

Comments:
Vote more, that's the only way to get this list more active. You're supposed to be regulars, remember?

I'll definately be voting next month.

Also, audio reviews have been being counted within the reviews column since the August update, just to clear any confusion.

I was just about to ask that, thanks for the heads up.

--Xiivi

Thank you for another update Xiivi!

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-10-04 13:47:00

Thanks for the list, Xiivi.

I haven't been around as much as i would like, school's being a bitch. I'll be around a bit more this month, trying to catch up on things i've missed. Sorry for not responding, too :(

Good to see that everyone's still here :)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-09 21:06:42

So what every happened to last update? Nobody voted?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-10 06:52:44

At 11/9/06 09:06 PM, Imacow wrote: So what every happened to last update? Nobody voted?

AfroStudNG (07:36:59): what's happening with the regulars update?
Xiivi (07:37:25): I decided against it this month
Xiivi (07:37:34): since I had so much going on
AfroStudNG (07:37:45): and no-one is entering or leaving anyway ;)
Xiivi (07:37:55): ding ding ding

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-10 08:29:27

At 11/10/06 06:52 AM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote: AfroStudNG (07:36:59): what's happening with the regulars update?
Xiivi (07:37:25): I decided against it this month
Xiivi (07:37:34): since I had so much going on
AfroStudNG (07:37:45): and no-one is entering or leaving anyway ;)
Xiivi (07:37:55): ding ding ding

Ah I was wondering why there was no update this month. But why don´t we just let the next person with the most votes enter?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-10 08:37:53

At 11/10/06 08:29 AM, Auz wrote: Ah I was wondering why there was no update this month. But why don´t we just let the next person with the most votes enter?

Because then you may end up with someone on the list who doesn't deserve it, or will just become inactive. Also people are supposed to enter this list because enough people think that person belongs on, if enough people don't agree that one person belongs on this list, then that person shouldn't be on it.

I realise there hasn't been much helping in this forum from people who aren't on this list, or the members list already, which makes it difficult to vote. But there have been months where there has been someone who deserves to make it on, but they recieve few votes. If people used their votes, then people might just make it on and there'd be an update. Even if people aren't going to vote, it would be nice if they could reply to the e-mail which Xiivi sends to say they're not going to be voting, which few people are doing when they really should be.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-10 09:28:14

At 11/10/06 08:37 AM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote: Because then you may end up with someone on the list who doesn't deserve it, or will just become inactive. Also people are supposed to enter this list because enough people think that person belongs on, if enough people don't agree that one person belongs on this list, then that person shouldn't be on it.

Yeah, I know that someone might get on who doesn´t deserve it that much. But the list will become less interesting if there is never a new person on it and isn´t even updated because of it. And if that person become´s inactive all of a sudden, or isn´t being that helpfull after all, we could simply vote him off later.

And also, if only a few people voted and someone has most of the points, then others would have voted for him too probably.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-10 09:55:40

At 11/10/06 09:28 AM, Auz wrote: And also, if only a few people voted and someone has most of the points, then others would have voted for him too probably.

Why not have it from the majority of people who can be bothered to either vote or abstain, since by the sound of it, you have people not eligable to enter the list because some people aren't saying they don't want to vote.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-11-10 10:49:37

Next month it is then.

At 11/10/06 08:29 AM, Auz wrote: Ah I was wondering why there was no update this month. But why don´t we just let the next person with the most votes enter?
At 11/10/06 08:37 AM, AfroUnderscoreStud wrote: Because then you may end up with someone on the list who doesn't deserve it, or will just become inactive.

Well, i've been on the potentials for several months so it's not like i'm suddenly going to become inactive, and it's not like I don't regulary post in Wi/Ht.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-12-03 10:15:40

I take it noone voted again?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2006-12-03 13:37:13

At 12/3/06 10:15 AM, Imacow wrote: I take it noone voted again?

Nah I check my gmail and it was put on haitus agian, most likely being busy with the school and all.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2007-01-20 00:03:05

I found this sucker sitting all alone with nobody to play with...

... on page twenty-four!

What's the chance of somebody doing an update? I could use your opinions within the next month.

*nudge, nudge*

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-21 11:31:10

At 1/20/07 12:03 AM, ReconRebel wrote: What's the chance of somebody doing an update? I could use your opinions within the next month.

Haha, I know you posted that a year ago, but I have thought of something. What if I (or someone else) were to take over the list? I'd be willing to handle the Wi/Ht? Regulars list and I know the regulars list has been dead since late 2006, but now I see several new users who would have a good chance at entering this. I won't name anyone, but there are a good amount of users who I think deserve to be on this list.

If it's possible for the Regulars List to return, that'd be great! However, there's two things that concern me about this:

1. Although he's been inactive for ages now, but it doesn't feel right to take over this list without informing or even asking Xiivi/Kiba to do so.
2. When will there be another Wi/Ht? Member election? The last one was back in May 2007 and the next one could be anytime.

Besides the two problems I have, I'd like to hear people's opinions on whether the Regulars List should return or not.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-21 12:46:51

At 1/21/08 11:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: Haha, I know you posted that a year ago, but I have thought of something. What if I (or someone else) were to take over the list? I'd be willing to handle the Wi/Ht? Regulars list and I know the regulars list has been dead since late 2006,

Not that it matters or anything , but I´d like to point out that FrostBreath did an unofficial update on the members- and regulars list a few months ago.

but now I see several new users who would have a good chance at entering this. I won't name anyone, but there are a good amount of users who I think deserve to be on this list.

Hmm. I´m not so sure about that. I agree that there have been a few more new, active users in the Wi/Ht?. But, as far as I can see, most of them only post in Level up Lounge or the top 100 threads. I can´t say those posts are very helpful and I thought that helpfulness was the most important requirement to be voted on the regulars list. I´d say, right now there are only 2, maybe 3 new people who actually are being helpful by answering questions and stuff. The other ones just hang out in the LuL to get their post counts up.

So, we might be able to do one voting round, add a few new people to the list and then we´ll probably run into the same problem again. Nobody votes because we all think nobody deserves to be on the list and it dies again. Of course I could´ve overlooked a few people and perhaps it won´t be as bad as I think it will be, but still, I´m having some doubts about it.

If it's possible for the Regulars List to return, that'd be great! However, there's two things that concern me about this:

1. Although he's been inactive for ages now, but it doesn't feel right to take over this list without informing or even asking Xiivi/Kiba to do so.

Yeah I agree, but I don´t think they would mind.

2. When will there be another Wi/Ht? Member election? The last one was back in May 2007 and the next one could be anytime.

I dunno. I heard gfox about doing an update somewhere in September, but....

Besides the two problems I have, I'd like to hear people's opinions on whether the Regulars List should return or not.

I agree that it would be great if this came back again. And if you would ask me to vote, I deffinatly will.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-22 08:56:07

At 1/21/08 12:46 PM, Auz wrote: Not that it matters or anything , but I´d like to point out that FrostBreath did an unofficial update on the members- and regulars list a few months ago.

Oh yeah. I was actually checking his news posts out at the time I was making the bumped post. I would have said something to Frostbreath about the Regulars List, but sadly, someone got drunk one night and banned me from commenting on his news posts. <__< I guess I can always PM him about it or send him a message on MSN whenever he's online, which sadly isn't very often.

Hmm. I´m not so sure about that. I agree that there have been a few more new, active users in the Wi/Ht?. But, as far as I can see, most of them only post in Level up Lounge or the top 100 threads.

Perhaps so, but it's better than nothing. However, there may be that odd person or two who I think could do with more contribution to the Wi/Ht? forum rather than just posting in the Level Up Lounge and reporting abusive reviews, but that's just my opinion. The rest I'd say have a good chance at getting on this list.

The other ones just hang out in the LuL to get their post counts up.

Some may look like they just hang out in the two big threads (i.e. Level up Lounge and Rage's Abusive reviews threads), but I have seen them helping out people as well.

So, we might be able to do one voting round, add a few new people to the list and then we´ll probably run into the same problem again. Nobody votes because we all think nobody deserves to be on the list and it dies again. Of course I could´ve overlooked a few people and perhaps it won´t be as bad as I think it will be, but still, I´m having some doubts about it.

If there happens to be no votings for one month, I'd still update the Regulars list, even though there'd be nothing new to report. I would like to have the stat list updated exactly once every month and although I'll send them PMs to vote for someone, but if a Wi/Ht? regular comes across this thread and sees a new update, they might think about voting for someone next time.

Yeah I agree, but I don´t think they would mind.

I'm sure it'll be fine to take over this list, but imagine if you were inactive for months and someone decided to take over your Top 100 Reviewers list without informing you. Sure, they're trying to help out, but just taking over the list like that doesn't feel right.

I dunno. I heard gfox about doing an update somewhere in September, but....

I think there was supposed to be a Wi/Ht? member election back then, but I think there weren't enough votes for a new addition. If there was another member election soon, I'd definitely vote for someone.

I agree that it would be great if this came back again. And if you would ask me to vote, I deffinatly will.

That's great. According to Xiivi's monthly voting rota, the PMs (I know it said emails, but now we use PM) would be sent out on 24th January. I guess an update for February is too late now considering I just brought this back up yesterday, but there's always next month to think about.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-22 15:11:12

At 1/22/08 08:56 AM, Bahamut wrote: Perhaps so, but it's better than nothing. However, there may be that odd person or two who I think could do with more contribution to the Wi/Ht? forum rather than just posting in the Level Up Lounge and reporting abusive reviews, but that's just my opinion. The rest I'd say have a good chance at getting on this list.
Some may look like they just hang out in the two big threads (i.e. Level up Lounge and Rage's Abusive reviews threads), but I have seen them helping out people as well.

Hmm, well alright. If I really have to, I think I can think of at least 3 deserving guys to vote for and a few who I might vote for.

If there happens to be no votings for one month, I'd still update the Regulars list, even though there'd be nothing new to report. I would like to have the stat list updated exactly once every month and although I'll send them PMs to vote for someone, but if a Wi/Ht? regular comes across this thread and sees a new update, they might think about voting for someone next time.

Gonna be a bit of a problem. Out of all the old members, I think only you, me and absent are still active in the Wi/Ht?. Wylo only does VP list updates and I rarely ever see BlueHippo and Frostbreath around. Perhaps they would still vote though.

IscRULZ, Tannerite, Major-Punk, Kirk-Cocaine and Washu-Chan are pretty much gone, so I doubt that they´re gonna notice. But what we could do is simply lower the requirements for the first update and just (for example) add anyone who has over 3 votes. Then we´ll have a few more voters for next time and maybe that´ll get this list going again.

I'm sure it'll be fine to take over this list, but imagine if you were inactive for months and someone decided to take over your Top 100 Reviewers list without informing you. Sure, they're trying to help out, but just taking over the list like that doesn't feel right.

Heh, I would probably think that they should at least have asked. You´re right I guess :)

I think there was supposed to be a Wi/Ht? member election back then, but I think there weren't enough votes for a new addition. If there was another member election soon, I'd definitely vote for someone.

I know there was an election, but I don´t know if people have actually voted or not. I haven´t seen gfox making any notice about no new members...

That's great. According to Xiivi's monthly voting rota, the PMs (I know it said emails, but now we use PM) would be sent out on 24th January. I guess an update for February is too late now considering I just brought this back up yesterday, but there's always next month to think about.

Nah, if you´re gonna ask Xiivi if it´s okay that you take over, I don´t expect a quick reply. I agree that February will probably be too soon for an update.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-22 16:24:14

just to be nosy, how do i get on this special list?

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-22 16:32:15

At 1/22/08 03:11 PM, Auz wrote: Gonna be a bit of a problem. Out of all the old members, I think only you, me and absent are still active in the Wi/Ht?. Wylo only does VP list updates and I rarely ever see BlueHippo and Frostbreath around. Perhaps they would still vote though.

Ya kidding me? wi/ht is my HOME. just because I don't post in the stat threads doesn't mean I'm not lurking the wi/ht answering questions ;)

*horrible memories of the members list voting flash back occurs*

ug... it's because I don't LUL isn't it? There's more to the wi/ht than the damn LUL :(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-23 08:18:17

At 1/20/07 12:03 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I found this sucker sitting all alone with nobody to play with...

... on page twenty-four!

Welcome back to the land of the living. If ound this languishing on page 1 :P

What's the chance of somebody doing an update? I could use your opinions within the next month.

Slim?

At 1/21/08 11:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: If it's possible for the Regulars List to return, that'd be great! However, there's two things that concern me about this:

If we can get the two lists working and active again, then so much the better. I'd love to see them both in their statly wonderfulness again.

At 1/21/08 12:46 PM, Auz wrote: Not that it matters or anything , but I´d like to point out that FrostBreath did an unofficial update on the members- and regulars list a few months ago.

That was a quality update, albeit unofficial. I'd be happy to see someone take over the stat running of the list. Didn't we just hear a volunteer in Bahamut?

but now I see several new users who would have a good chance at entering this. I won't name anyone, but there are a good amount of users who I think deserve to be on this list.
Hmm. I´m not so sure about that. I agree that there have been a few more new, active users in the Wi/Ht?. But, as far as I can see, most of them only post in Level up Lounge or the top 100 threads. I can´t say those posts are very helpful and I thought that helpfulness was the most important requirement to be voted on the regulars list. I´d say, right now there are only 2, maybe 3 new people who actually are being helpful by answering questions and stuff. The other ones just hang out in the LuL to get their post counts up.

I agree with this - people are becoming more aware of the lists again and think that their post count in the Wi/Ht guarantees them a chance to join the list. I've got a few ideas, but I shall keep them under wraps until nominations are called for (if ever this should happen)

At 1/22/08 04:24 PM, Cheekyvincent wrote: just to be nosy, how do i get on this special list?

1) Help out users, by answering their questions in the Wi/Ht forums.

2) Bide your time - this could take ages to get set back up.

3) Don't let the bastards grind you down (Old Porridge Joke)

At 1/22/08 04:32 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
*horrible memories of the members list voting flash back occurs*
ug... it's because I don't LUL isn't it? There's more to the wi/ht than the damn LUL :(

Sure is - a hell of a lot more... I remember when I thought that was all there was to it, as well, but I've learned, so why can't anyone else?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-23 09:35:44

I never saw the point in this list, it was like a really sad popularity contest for the fags who make pointless lists in the LUL..

..I'm right, right?

What is the go with bumping it coop?

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-23 11:03:21

At 1/23/08 09:35 AM, madknt wrote: I never saw the point in this list, it was like a really sad popularity contest for the fags who make pointless lists in the LUL..

..I'm right, right?

That's funny, apparently you
were one of those fags who wanted to be on the list. You're bitter, right? Right?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-23 13:39:00

At 1/23/08 11:03 AM, absent wrote:
At 1/23/08 09:35 AM, madknt wrote: I never saw the point in this list, it was like a really sad popularity contest for the fags who make pointless lists in the LUL..

..I'm right, right?
were one of those fags who wanted to be on the list. You're bitter, right? Right?

Haha, well played absent.

Anyway, I do hope this list gets reactivated. I've been reasonably active in the Wi/Ht for a while now and it would be nice if my efforts here could one day be recognised by getting onto the list. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed for now.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-23 17:56:03

At 1/22/08 03:11 PM, Auz wrote: Hmm, well alright. If I really have to, I think I can think of at least 3 deserving guys to vote for and a few who I might vote for.

I'm not forcing anyone to vote here, but the more votes there would be, the better.

Gonna be a bit of a problem. Out of all the old members, I think only you, me and absent are still active in the Wi/Ht?. Wylo only does VP list updates and I rarely ever see BlueHippo and Frostbreath around. Perhaps they would still vote though.

Ah yes. Before this list went dormant, myself and absent were Regulars, but now we're on the Wi/Ht? Memberlist. Therefore, we cannot vote for any new regulars. However, there is still you, BlueHippo, Wylo and the rest, although Wylo only updates the VP List nowadays as you said, but some activity like that is better than nothing.

IscRULZ, Tannerite, Major-Punk, Kirk-Cocaine and Washu-Chan are pretty much gone, so I doubt that they´re gonna notice. But what we could do is simply lower the requirements for the first update and just (for example) add anyone who has over 3 votes. Then we´ll have a few more voters for next time and maybe that´ll get this list going again.

Yeah, iscrulz, X-Naut/Tannerite and Major-Punk haven't posted much on this forum for a while now. LittleWashu and Kirk-Cocaine, however, have posted more than them and they're more likely to vote for someone than the other three on the next Regulars update.

Also, I agree with lowering the requirement for someone to get on this list. I was actually thinking about having just one new regular per update (maybe two for the revival update) as long as they have at least 5 votes.

I know there was an election, but I don´t know if people have actually voted or not. I haven´t seen gfox making any notice about no new members...

True, he hasn't said anything about the Wi/Ht? Memberlist for a while now. Maybe I've overlooked a part of one of his posts, but next time he's able to post on the BBS, I'll ask him about it, or maybe during his next visit, he'll take a look at the latest posts in this thread and say something about it. :)

Nah, if you´re gonna ask Xiivi if it´s okay that you take over, I don´t expect a quick reply. I agree that February will probably be too soon for an update.

I've sent Xiivi a PM and an email to his two addresses that I have saved in my inbox. Hopefully he's able to reply very soon. :)

At 1/22/08 04:32 PM, BlueHippo wrote: ug... it's because I don't LUL isn't it? There's more to the wi/ht than the damn LUL :(

Whether you go to the LUL or not, it all depends on your overall activity on this forum.

At 1/23/08 08:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: If we can get the two lists working and active again, then so much the better. I'd love to see them both in their statly wonderfulness again.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen the Wi/Ht? Memberlist as a dead thing. It may not be updated often, but that doesn't mean it's dead. It would be nice if it got bumped soon for any reason, however.

I agree with this - people are becoming more aware of the lists again and think that their post count in the Wi/Ht guarantees them a chance to join the list. I've got a few ideas, but I shall keep them under wraps until nominations are called for (if ever this should happen)

If there's no problems, hopefully I could start the first Regulars Voting on 20th February. Would you mind sending me a message about those ideas of yours?

At 1/22/08 04:24 PM, Cheekyvincent wrote: just to be nosy, how do i get on this special list?
The three points.

What he said. ^^

At 1/23/08 11:03 AM, absent wrote: That's funny, apparently you

lmao, burned.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-01-23 21:47:36

At 1/23/08 11:03 AM, absent wrote:

..I'm right, right?

I used to be a pathetic little knt on the forums, I am aware of that.
Doesn't make this thread any less pointless.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature