00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

736,575 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-22 11:37:44

well a bit more and I should have all the stuff cut to I can use =) you know like chairs, table, tress, and all those things lol

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-22 12:25:39

At 4/22/05 06:27 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Oh, and dont forget to add the clubs seal on your game ok? (seal made by LFB)

I could place that seal as a link to this club. By the way, could anyone find music loops that is best suited for the title screen? And I also need the references.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-22 13:26:58

At 4/22/05 06:34 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Sorry, I dont have photoshop. But I do have Paint shop pro 7! Would that work?

I've just realised that png works with transparency, and with paint shop pro as well. I'll email it to you, and dark_volcano_sam.

At 4/22/05 12:25 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: music loops that is best suited for the title screen?

Popcorn Song - Hot Butter

Either that, or have a browse through the audio portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-22 14:29:34

Here is an update of my game. I just made some improvements with the title screen. Also, my friend lend me a music loop of his. I just want your opinion before I design the first level.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-22 15:05:59

At 4/22/05 02:29 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: I just want your opinion

If you give me your email, i'll send you a copy of the seal without that ugly grey bit around it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-22 15:59:34

At 4/22/05 02:29 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Here is an update of my game. I just made some improvements with the title screen. Also, my friend lend me a music loop of his. I just want your opinion before I design the first level.

It's coming nice......the buttons are a little too big....But I can deal with that

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 10:46:07

Ok gym leaders almost done. the Eliete 4 have been done for a bit. just cuttinga few more backgrounds objects then I can start making places ^^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 12:55:46

At 4/22/05 02:29 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Here is an update of my game. I just made some improvements with the title screen. Also, my friend lend me a music loop of his. I just want your opinion before I design the first level.

IT WAS FREAKIN GREAT!! I especally liked the way you did with the seal! :) The music loop was cool too. Pokemon flash needs diferent music any ways. (that was from Sonic Adventure 2 wasnt it?) By the way, I got some good ideas for Pokemon flash too. Here are some of my ideas.

#1 Pokemon sim date rpg: A sim date game for pokemon fans can select who to be either a boy or girl, or coustomize your own character. Select how many points you have to coustomise personal status, Power, Magic,Intelligence Etc. The object of the game would be to catch and train pokemon and find a job to work for money and at the same time find a person you want to date by building relationship points and even ask him/her on a date. This should be for either all ages or teens.

#2Pimp my pokemon: A coustomizing activity game to add your own coustomised stuff to the advalable pokemon. collars, items, poke-clothes etc. Also you can do the same to the trainers too. Add on poke-gear like the pokedex,pokenav, pokebelt, backpack/phanny pac,etc.This idea isnt really for those dress up games so its like a clip on game and im hopeing it would be rated all ages.

Thats all I have for now, be sure to tell me how were those ideas ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 13:09:23

At 4/22/05 11:37 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: well a bit more and I should have all the stuff cut to I can use =) you know like chairs, table, tress, and all those things lol

I found some sprite sites from on of my favorite sites you can check out. Here are some sites you and any flash developer can check out. Some may not be pokemon related but you may try to be a bit creative and see if you can blend another world together.

either this one with some of Sonic related stuff.
this one with tons of different stuff
this one should have some useful pokemon sprites, just ask permission from host.
this one has Megaman stuff, you may want this for creating trainer sprites from megamanZero
If any of these links fail, just let me know ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 13:17:50

You guys may want to check out this page as well, Its full of pokemon stuff,especally for you too Ghaleonx5z. These are mainly coustomized stuff so you need the hosts permissimn before using ok? Here it is. If my link dosent work or if you found something different, feel free to let me know ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 13:27:36

At 4/21/05 11:32 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/21/05 06:46 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: stuff
Ok then ^^

Well, I was trying to see if you can blend ideas from other games/worlds stuff etc. to the pokemon comic. As for me, I already sent you my e-mail with the pictures I sent you. I hope they come in handy when you get the chance to create my sprites/character and if you need information about me, just contact me ok? I am advailable from all days of the week except Sundays. If you need to know my favorites, dislikes, and how I would interact with the main characters, I will gladly be of some assistance. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 17:08:56

Attention Dark_Volcano_Sam! : guess what? I just went over 100 posts here. I think im in need of that Pokemon leader badge on my members card. Everything else can stay the same. Hope you dont mind doing that please? Oh, the flash your doing is looking great. I hope it gets done soon, but please take your time. Im glad you put the seal on it too. I hope Neo_Pikachu does the same on "Pikachus Revenge". I saw the prievew on the NG mag. If he puts the TJPPC seal on his flashes, it would be great. Again thanks for everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 17:16:44

At 4/23/05 12:55 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:

I was also thinking about that music loop thing too. I know a useful site you can use (see botom of this review) on that site, try the Megaman 8 select level theme for starters.(best use when editing a menu) I also have another idea, how about a very short animated screen (when the flash finishres uploading) having the TJPPC seal on it.

By the way, I got some good ideas for Pokemon flash too. Here are some of my ideas.

#1 Pokemon sim date rpg: A sim date game for pokemon fans can select who to be either a boy or girl, or coustomize your own character. Select how many points you have to coustomise personal status, Power, Magic,Intelligence Etc. The object of the game would be to catch and train pokemon and find a job to work for money and at the same time find a person you want to date by building relationship points and even ask him/her on a date. This should be for either all ages or teens.

#2Pimp my pokemon: A coustomizing activity game to add your own coustomised stuff to the advalable pokemon. collars, items, poke-clothes etc. Also you can do the same to the trainers too. Add on poke-gear like the pokedex,pokenav, pokebelt, backpack/phanny pac,etc.This idea isnt really for those dress up games so its like a clip on game and im hopeing it would be rated all ages.

If you want to use these ideas I posted earlier, you can but anyone who wants to do this must add my name on there portal buddies list cause these were my ideas I posted. Oh, and the site for what I mensoned earlier,

Here it is!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 17:40:18

I think I have some more ideas this time about some flash I would like for the member artists to make later on in the future. I know there are some of you currently working on some now but just to add to the list of later projects.

#3Pokemon_Nexus "comic trailer": Ghaleonx5z is working on a site for the comic, its up but nothing but only few casts have been posted. I know he isnt planning on any flash but its just a suggestion. It could do with the TJPPC seal to link to the club and definently put Ghaleon's name in your portal buddies list to show your not taking all the credit.

#4Pokemon Trigger: A sprite series that we flame those pokemon hating jerks who corrupted my old thread and this will have good 18 to 32 bit action. All it needs is sprite characters with members (members request) and random ones representing the flamers. The flamers in the serie will have there butts totaly kicked and humiliated in this series.

#5Pokemon silkworm: Remember that arcade game silkworm? well this one will have pokemon in it. (not as terrorists but as hostages to rescue) Ash, Misty,Brock,and May will ride a jumping jeep with a big gun. Ground action. While Tracy, Bill and May's little brother will ride Raquaza doing airborne action. The enimies will be like Team Rocket's robots,machienes, Team Aqua/Magma vehicles, and such etc.

It doesnt have to be done right away, just some ideas to ploan on doing later in the future. I am not trying to push anyone, just adding more ideas. Good luck in all of your projects.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 18:15:24

At 4/23/05 05:40 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: #3Pokemon_Nexus "comic trailer": Ghaleonx5z is working on a site for the comic, its up but nothing but only few casts have been posted. I know he isnt planning on any flash but its just a suggestion.

Hey I'd make it myself I just don't have flash thats all =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-23 18:27:21

Ok just so you know whats going on with my comci if anyone wants to know. I post new info and old info. I'll also add it to the site soon the info ^^ and none of this shoudl spoile anything as this info would be introduced very soon in the comics once they start.

* Now it will be a bit of a blend between the games, shows, and movies.
* There will be 5 main trainers.
* 2 from the new region they are in , and 1 from each Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. though even the ones from the old regions will be getting there starter pokemon in the new place.
* The starters where chosen randomly froma hat so even I didn't even knwo what the main main character was getting.
* The new evil team, will be Team Shadow. And they are going to eb alot worse than the old evil teams. Not to mention they will not really have a costume. Instead they have specific colors. So as anyone and I mean anyone can be a member of this new team.

Now just one favor I ask again of anyone to help. If anyone infact create new pokemon for the comic. That way some new things can pop in, you all make them I'll give credit and turn them into sprites to match the rest of the pokemon =)
I am trying to make a new legendary pokemon myself ^^

Why am I making this post? I have no idea, I just felt liek it I guess.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-24 11:53:34

Hey, where did ya all run off to? o-O

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-24 12:19:41

At 4/23/05 06:27 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
* The new evil team, will be Team Shadow. And they are going to eb alot worse than the old evil teams. Not to mention they will not really have a costume. Instead they have specific colors. So as anyone and I mean anyone can be a member of this new team.

that is the best thing i ever did hear about making teams.
what is actuly the frikin' idea to have uniforms on wen you are WANTED?!

rocket grunt:"YEEEEEEEEAHAW!!! I'M A MEMBA OF TEAM ROKET!!! NOW I CAN PUT ON THE UNIFORM!!!"
*hours later*
Rocket grunt:" i think i go shoppin'!"
*puts one foot out on the street*
Police:"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WERE WE CAN SEE THEM BUDDY!!!"

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-24 12:28:46

At 4/24/05 12:19 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: that is the best thing i ever did hear about making teams.
what is actuly the frikin' idea to have uniforms on wen you are WANTED?!

lol XD yeah =) exactly ^^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-24 18:16:04

Would Mewtwo still be considered the strongest in the show/movie pokemon world? I've seen most of the movies, and when the other legendaries are shown in the movies htey don't really hold much of a candle to Mewtwo =/

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 06:36:36

At 4/23/05 06:15 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/23/05 05:40 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: #3Pokemon_Nexus "comic trailer": Ghaleonx5z is working on a site for the comic, its up but nothing but only few casts have been posted. I know he isnt planning on any flash but its just a suggestion.
Hey I'd make it myself I just don't have flash thats all =)

Maybe you can let either Dark_Volcano_Sam or Neo_Pikachu to do that for you since you dont have flash. But they are currently working on flash themselves so please give them time ok? If this was a flash here should be the ones to be in the flash authors.

either Neo_Pikachu or Dark_Volcano_Sam as the flashmakers
Ghaleonx5z (you) as the comic author
Tanooki_John (me) as the one who came with the idea

how is that? If it does become a flash trailer, I hope it goes good.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 06:40:00

At 4/23/05 06:27 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ok just so you know whats going on with my comci if anyone wants to know. I post new info and old info. I'll also add it to the site soon the info ^^ and none of this shoudl spoile anything as this info would be introduced very soon in the comics once they start.
Now just one favor I ask again of anyone to help. If anyone infact create new pokemon for the comic. That way some new things can pop in, you all make them I'll give credit and turn them into sprites to match the rest of the pokemon =)
I am trying to make a new legendary pokemon myself ^^

Why am I making this post? I have no idea, I just felt liek it I guess.

Hey those are good ideas for your comic! I will look fowart to seeing it as soon as it starts, by the way, did you get my e-mail yet? I sent you some cool pictures you can use for your comics.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 06:43:04

At 4/22/05 01:26 PM, LazyFuckingBastard wrote:

Either that, or have a browse through the audio portal.

The audio portal would be a very good start. They have lots to choose from. Besides, I downloaded alot myself. I had discs burned so I can listen to them at home. But they have to be mp3's to be able to play in a normal disc player. midi's will not work. I tried it before and I guess I found out the hard way. (sighs)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 09:25:13

Oh.....I just remembered.....in the rules section of your game.....you spelt "Kanto" wrong
it's "Kanto", not "Kento" ^^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 11:02:52

Havn't replied in this club for a few days. :S

That looks good. :) Nice use of buttons. Also, good to see the Pokemon Club link on the flash. I will be looking forward to seeing this game. :D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 11:55:42

At 4/25/05 06:40 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: by the way, did you get my e-mail yet? I sent you some cool pictures you can use for your comics.

I got the otiginal and a new one this morning that I am readinga t the moment yeah.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 16:55:50

At 4/25/05 11:55 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/25/05 06:40 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: by the way, did you get my e-mail yet? I sent you some cool pictures you can use for your comics.
I got the otiginal and a new one this morning that I am readinga t the moment yeah.

Thanks man. I hope they come in handy for you. I hope the comic will go out great!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 16:58:11

At 4/25/05 11:02 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Havn't replied in this club for a few days. :S

That looks good. :) Nice use of buttons. Also, good to see the Pokemon Club link on the flash. I will be looking forward to seeing this game. :D

I saw it too. Oh I hope DVS gives credit to LFB cause he created the immages, the letters though, It was my idea afterall. I have a wonderful staff and I am very thankful of it. I hope the flash production goes well cause I look foward into playing that Pika air strike!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 18:30:25

At 4/25/05 04:55 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Thanks man. I hope they come in handy for you. I hope the comic will go out great!

Welcome, and thanks. and thanks again.

Now just to come up with a few original pokemon =P

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-25 19:02:44

I used to like Pokemon a long time ago. I was 8 years old at that time. I really liked playing the games and watching the show. But after a while I started to lose interest. Pokemon stadium was good. The games are fun to play when you're bored.