00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

680,499 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-12 07:26:32

At 1/12/08 12:00 AM, Caboose3 wrote: Has anyone playes zombie panic source cuz I have it and it is uber fun!?

Oh shit. I never realised they finished that. Time to go grab it.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-12 10:47:20

-Re-done my survival plan-

Right ...
I would quickly close up all the windows and doors if they weren't already. I'd run to the gun shop with my friends and a garden pole for melee then get ready to choose a firearm. I would pick a pistol as my strength can take the re-coil. I couldn't fire a rifle or shotgun successfully as it would send me flying. (I also would pick up a sniper rifle). I would also get alot of ammo. Pistol/rifle + lots of ammo + quite an accurate shot = good :) Note to self : Only use gun in extreme conditions , mainly use a long melee weapon.

Then i'd swiftly make my way to somerfields (a shop - yes it is spelt 'somer') and stock up on food and drink to last a while.

Then I would be waiting inside my house sitting on the window ledge waiting for my enemy to approach and then kill. And whilst sleeping I would make multiple traps such as infared alarms pin-pointed all around the house, and also weapons aimed at the door and a simple action called opening a door would pull the trigger.

I would repeat this until the zombie race has been destroyed.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-12 13:51:51

Interesting, after about a month of not playing WoW, nor reading frequently, has increased my perifrial (SP?) vision, it seems looking at one spot all the time gives you no need for the wide array of vision so you adapt a sort of tunnel vision. I noticed that now in gym I use my eyes sight in a wider view to detect incoming balls, people who need my help, where the opposeing team is. It's a great help, you just have to relax your' eyes a bit to see to the sides. I think this is a very worthy skill to learn in the Apoc' if like me, have the same tunnel vision problem.

Note that also it has been reported that people who shoot alot will develop this, and in major cases soldiers in combat will have so much adrenaline they will go into a "Black" stage of combat and have severe tunnel vision, meaning they cannot see the things around thier target.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-12 13:59:14

At 1/12/08 01:51 PM, JakFro5t wrote: Interesting, after about a month of not playing WoW, nor reading frequently, has increased my perifrial (SP?) vision, it seems looking at one spot all the time gives you no need for the wide array of vision so you adapt a sort of tunnel vision. I noticed that now in gym I use my eyes sight in a wider view to detect incoming balls, people who need my help, where the opposeing team is. It's a great help, you just have to relax your' eyes a bit to see to the sides. I think this is a very worthy skill to learn in the Apoc' if like me, have the same tunnel vision problem.

I play WoW too! :D I don't have tunnel vision. I can see 180%. If only somehow it was possible to see 360% without turning your head. Talk about eyes in the back of your head.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-13 10:11:06

At 1/12/08 10:47 AM, haloaddict335 wrote: -Re-done my survival plan-

Let see...

Right ...
I would quickly close up all the windows and doors if they weren't already.

Good start.

:I'd run to the gun shop with my friends and a garden pole for melee then get ready to choose a firearm.

Dont go to the gunstore.Other people may have gone there earlier than you.

I would pick a pistol as my strength can take the re-coil. I couldn't fire a rifle or shotgun successfully as it would send me flying. (I also would pick up a sniper rifle).

Hmm,Shotgun=Send you flying.Sniper Rifle=Wont send you flying?

I would also get alot of ammo. Pistol/rifle + lots of ammo + quite an accurate shot = good :) Note to self : Only use gun in extreme conditions , mainly use a long melee weapon.

I hope you are a good shooter.And you should use firearms in an extreme condition.Nice job.

Then i'd swiftly make my way to somerfields (a shop - yes it is spelt 'somer') and stock up on food and drink to last a while.

Thats basic.

Then I would be waiting inside my house sitting on the window ledge waiting for my enemy to approach and then kill.

Sit on your window ledge.You wanna fall down and die?

And whilst sleeping I would make multiple traps such as infared alarms pin-pointed all around the house, and also weapons aimed at the door and a simple action called opening a door would pull the trigger.

So,is there a high tech infared alarms near you?And do you have THAT many weapons?I wonder how you carried them.

I would repeat this until the zombie race has been destroyed.

I dont have the right word for this but i'll try.Do that,and kiss your life bye bye.Who knows when we will fully kill the zombie race.It could be weeks,months or years!Besides,there aint gonna be unlimited ammo at that Gun shop.

Well this is a good improve actually in my view.I know LC and the others wont agree but if you want some tips,ask them.They know a lot more than us.Hell they know a lot more than me!And I'm a genius!

Now i gotta go.You guys tell him what and how's now.

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-13 12:52:21

At 1/13/08 10:11 AM, jackripperz wrote:
Well this is a good improve actually in my view.I know LC and the others wont agree but if you want some tips,ask them.They know a lot more than us.Hell they know a lot more than me!And I'm a genius!

Now i gotta go.You guys tell him what and how's now.

Thanks for doing that :) About the window ledge ... there is a thick ledge inside under the window which i could sit on and open a window , i wouldn't fall out and die ... only if someone push me *gulp*. I see what you mean about it on possibly taking a while. I'll post some changes - maybe.

Hope you guys give me some "expert" advice on what to do on z-day :D

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-13 12:55:40

---HUGE QUESTION!!!---

Do zombies exist / will they ever exist? How could they?

I'm not an expert on zombies but I love them. Lol , have a arguement with family on if zombies are real and if they could ever exsist. O_o

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-13 16:00:54

No, just retarded people exist. >.>

Where to find them? Your house. Why they exist? Because people don't beat their kids enough.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-13 17:59:02

At 1/13/08 04:00 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: No, just retarded people exist. >.>

Where to find them? Your house. Why they exist? Because people don't beat their kids enough.

Fuck you , prick ...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-14 02:30:44

At 1/13/08 05:59 PM, haloaddict335 wrote:
At 1/13/08 04:00 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: No, just retarded people exist. >.>

Fuck you , prick ...

No flaming haloaddict335. I know The-Almighty-one hit a soft spot because you know you're an unintelligent fan-boy failure and you know it's because your parents let you do what you want, but all he did was point out the obvious flaws with you. At least he knew where to start which is more than I knew.

And now to answer a post I've been meaning to answer for a while.

At 1/10/08 08:25 AM, LazyPint wrote:
At 1/10/08 02:33 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 1/9/08 10:18 AM, LazyPint wrote: Regarding your earlier point about gun ownership in the UK, a quick look on Wikipedia shows you need character citations, a valid reason (not just "self defence") and a police approved cabinet or similar set up. You also have to renew your licence regularly.
Yeah, I found out due to a website that also gave me the location of gun shops around my area.
Nice find. I checked it out (see below).

Okay.

What kind of shotguns? Pump or double barrelled just out of interest?
I don't know to be honest. I've never seen them but I know he does have them. I said hunting, but I guess it would be called shooting. He shoots birds, but I don't think there's much hunting involved. But his labrador got shot in the leg by accident so I don't know how often he goes any more.

I'm presuming it's double barrelled. I think they have a slightly longer range than the pump shotgun but don't take my word on that one.

I hate chavs, or as we call them neds. Or bams. Idiots, every single one of them.

The only people who don't hate them are the chavs/neds/bams themselves.

Yeah. Minor derail, but we used to go to our local fireworks display every year. It used to be really cool (though I was young), but every year it got shorter as different kinds of fireworks were banned because idiots (and some unlucky smart people) kept losing eyes and dying.

I'm presuming it was a public fireworks display. If so, it's stupid how the banning of things affected it since technically, the government are above the law.

Well there's 2 in Edinburgh. One's right in the centre behind Prince's Street (that's Edinburgh's main street for shopping, tourists and so on) so it's pretty much out. The other one is actually much closer. I'm actually surprised there's a gun shop maybe ten minutes away depending on traffic (ie abandoned cars).

At least it beats the certainty of having only melee weapons.

There's no way of telling what the owner would do in the event of an outbreak though. I'd expect the greed factor to take over - shutters down, doors locked. Depending on how many people actually knew about the shop, maybe it would just sit there, full of guns no one knows about, a complete waste.

A few people would know about each shop. That's a certainty because otherwise they'd be out of business. The question is, how many have managed to get to each shop. If you manage to get a few survivors together, a smash and grab of the city centre shop could be an idea guessing that you can park your car outside it.

The owner would most likely set up refuge inside if he can get to the store. There isn't much a reason why he wouldn't either get some food and go there or get all the guns and ammo and go elsewhere. The question is however, did he manage to get to the store and if so, are you lucky?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-14 11:12:43

At 1/14/08 02:30 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 1/13/08 05:59 PM, haloaddict335 wrote:

Fuck you , prick ...
No flaming haloaddict335. I know The-Almighty-one hit a soft spot because you know you're an unintelligent fan-boy failure and you know it's because your parents let you do what you want, but all he did was point out the obvious flaws with you. At least he knew where to start which is more than I knew.

No... i fail to see that crap ... He said retarded people live in my house...Calling him a prick doesn't make me a " unintelligent fan-boy failure " ...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-14 13:28:39

Hey Guys, This looks pretty fun, I have absolutely No life, So I'd like to Fill in Some Free time, I love Zombies.

I'd like to join, Are there any Qualifications?
What are the Rules?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-14 15:18:41

The guy keeping the journal in Day By Day Armaggedeon knows what he's doing it would seem. It's a great book, and it's logical too.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-14 17:51:08

At 1/14/08 02:10 PM, LazyPint wrote:

You have to post a survival plan.

Ok Sounds easy Enough.

What would you do in the zombie apocalypse?

Well, I'm going to Think this out as it were Happening in my hometown... Eskifjörður, Iceland, So It's going to be a bit unusual maybe, because of the conditions here.

So, I'm just going to take it as so that the Zombies walk slow, Spread infection through biting and such, and Can be killed, But will keep moving even if extremely injured.

Basically a bunch of standard zombies.

Ok, My Town is located in a fjord,Population is slightly over 1000 people, And the town is on the roots of SvartaFjall (Black mountain) so Travelling Outside of the Main street StrandGata(Beach Road) is always up or downhill, Up the steep hills.

My house is on the West side of Town,Right above the local Shell Gas-station,Two floors, four possible exits, and about a Quarter acre of our property which is really just a bunch of trees with some fountains and other decorations here and there, Along with 4 Shacks, one for tools, 2 for misc. Storage, And one to house the chickens we have.

For My family's Arsenal, We have a huge collection of knives, Mostly Bowie Knives though, Two Shotguns, 2 large axes,4 small ones (not Supposed to cut wood ;D ), a Pickaxe, A Sledgehammer,And then just some stuff like baseball bats and stuff liek that.

We have 3 cars, One crappy old pickup truck, A crappy 7 person Hyundai, And A Nice SUV( Mitsubishi Pajero if you must know)

Let's just assume that my family's already dead, because the day before the apocalypse they all fell on the slippery ice outside and died, Since I hate all of them really much. XD

Well My plan has always been this, I will lock and abandon my house, Leave Everything behind besides Some Food, Mostly canned Stuff, and stuff that stores well, and doesn't rot fast.

I would also grab along with me,2 of the light axes, One of the large ones, And Both shotguns. (It might sound heavy,but it's really not) And all the ammo in the silver box in the garage, I'd store one of the Shotguns Under the Tool shack, Since that's just by my yard's border, And Easy to retrieve later, But still well hidden.

Then, I Would set myself up a perimeter in the Abandoned mine like a mile outside of town, Basically to get there you have to walk up this long steep Rocky slope,From there you have perfect view of anything Down there, And there's only one way up to the mine, But Many Ways out (you can walk past it and go up the mountains and then just down by Mjóeyri (Narrow Isle)

I would get there by taking the jeep, It can hold 5 people by default, And there's some extra seats in the back, But I'd just make people sit on the floor there, that way I can fit more, And still have room for storage, Weapons and such ;D)

Now, There are a few People I would Do anything to retrieve during the Apocalypse, Árni (best friend)Valdimar( Best friend) Ása (Neighbour/wouldbe gf) Matti (friend) & Ari (Friend).

They will be easy to get, Ása is nearby, And would be way too afraid to leave her house, And the rest are the types that like, are likely to set up camp at home.

Also the guys have guns,Lots:P

Also, I'd have my cat along with Me, I'd have killed myself ages ago If I didn't have him, He kick ass.

Anyway, In the mine, there is shelter and Safety, Since it is very far outside of town, I Would only go back into town at day, Kill some fucking Zombies, To get my way into the local super market to get whatever is left of Any Food there, Since I can't feed myself, And 5 other people Without getting some blood on my hands.

I would always travel by car, Since the Icelandic Weather Conditions (Sub-Zero temperatures, Blizzards,Direction of Wind changes every five seconds or so) REALLY don't allow for me travelling by foot.

So Basically, for a while I'll just sleep along with my "Family" in the Mines, Until i could expand the secure domain through killing of zombies, bordering up windows, And other stuff like that To the Farmhouses slightly outside of town, And then Finally Mjóeyri, When That's under control and secured, Then It's just the Town for the taking, I'm sure there will be some survivors Gathered up in my Daily trips, And We can re-populate after all the zombies are dead.

*Dibs on Ása*

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-14 17:58:50

Oh btw when Supermarket Runs out of food or something, I'd fish.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-15 02:56:14

I'll sort out Kid's survival guide after this post. I don't want to double post due to using too many characters.

At 1/14/08 01:02 PM, LazyPint wrote: Come to think of it, double barrelled would be more likely in this country. In fact, that wikipedia article states that in order to get a "looser" shotgun classification, the gun can only hold 3 shells (2 in a non-detachable magazine and one in the chamber). I think most pump action shotguns hold several (based mostly on videogames)

Yeah, they hold at leave six I believe...Then holding up to eight. Then there's automatic shotguns that hold something like up to a hundred shotgun shells or some other stupid amount. A complete waste of shells. But, double barrelled shotguns hold two shotgun shells, there is no exception to the rule as far as I know. It'd be a single barrel if only one shell was allowed in the chamber.

The only people who don't hate them are the chavs/neds/bams themselves.
They're an embarrassment to our country.

Absolutely. Kill them all and you'll see at least a 30% drop in unemployment percentage.

I'm presuming it was a public fireworks display. If so, it's stupid how the banning of things affected it since technically, the government are above the law.
I don't know exactly who organised the display each year. And if the government bans them, where would they keep any surplus they had? That said, most corner shops probably still have those kinds of fireworks anyway.

Yeah, that's the problem with laws. You can issue it but you'd need to collect in all the banned goods in the country. Like the knife ban (the ban on any blade of a certain length or to carry it around). Hundreds got handed in to be destroyed, but since chavs still have them so it sort of defeats the purpose since they're really the only one who would carry it around and stab someone for no reason. Not to mention the stupid law that it is illegal to defend yourself. Which I can't work out. If the police takes way too fucking long, which they likely will, you're dead/mugged/raped/badly-assaulted. But, if you defend yourself, you end up going to prison.

It's like they're just trying to make the country worse.

At least it beats the certainty of having only melee weapons.
Good point.In the end though, it's better to avoid fighting where possible, since it will only attract more. "I'll get 5 shotguns and last forever LOL" is not going to work.

No, but if they come caving into where you happen to be hiding, you may just stand a chance of getting out instead of hoping a pocket knife or something like that will get you out.

A few people would know about each shop. That's a certainty because otherwise they'd be out of business. The question is, how many have managed to get to each shop. If you manage to get a few survivors together, a smash and grab of the city centre shop could be an idea guessing that you can park your car outside it.
I guess most of the people that frequent the shop would already have guns so might not need to go there. It turns out my friend's flat is right across from the nearest shop. They have a car so if (there's that word again) I could get them to pick me up we could check the store or go for the centre.

They may already have guns, but it's hard to have too many guns or bullets.

The owner would most likely set up refuge inside if he can get to the store. There isn't much a reason why he wouldn't either get some food and go there or get all the guns and ammo and go elsewhere. The question is however, did he manage to get to the store and if so, are you lucky?
From the look of the area, there's a pretty good chance he lives above the shop anyway. Maybe.

Guess you'll have to find out on the day if the owner is the type to shoot you on site or is willing to help you.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-15 15:51:59

At 1/14/08 05:51 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Well, I'm going to Think this out as it were Happening in my hometown... Eskifjörður, Iceland, So It's going to be a bit unusual maybe, because of the conditions here.

I can't comment since I don't know Iceland too well and my geography skills is poor. Isn't it a little north east or west of Scotland?

So, I'm just going to take it as so that the Zombies walk slow, Spread infection through biting and such, and Can be killed, But will keep moving even if extremely injured.

Yep, that's the one.

Basically a bunch of standard zombies.

Ok, My Town is located in a fjord,Population is slightly over 1000 people, And the town is on the roots of SvartaFjall (Black mountain) so Travelling Outside of the Main street StrandGata(Beach Road) is always up or downhill, Up the steep hills.

Up or downhill...Who would of thought? I thought it could only be an uphill hill or a downhill hill. But a combination of the two?

My house is on the West side of Town,Right above the local Shell Gas-station,Two floors, four possible exits, and about a Quarter acre of our property which is really just a bunch of trees with some fountains and other decorations here and there, Along with 4 Shacks, one for tools, 2 for misc. Storage, And one to house the chickens we have.

Okay then.

For My family's Arsenal, We have a huge collection of knives, Mostly Bowie Knives though, Two Shotguns, 2 large axes,4 small ones (not Supposed to cut wood ;D ), a Pickaxe, A Sledgehammer,And then just some stuff like baseball bats and stuff liek that.

Are these axes ones you've bought to hang on the wall? If so, you may want to check up on them to see if they are designed so they can be used and to see if they are strong.

We have 3 cars, One crappy old pickup truck, A crappy 7 person Hyundai, And A Nice SUV( Mitsubishi Pajero if you must know)

So you have three cars that likely use a lot of petrol? I'd advise trying to get another one that doesn't burn through petrol like no tomorrow when the outbreak comes about because the last thing you want is to run out of petrol with zombies just outside your door.

Let's just assume that my family's already dead, because the day before the apocalypse they all fell on the slippery ice outside and died, Since I hate all of them really much. XD

NocturnalDaze would throw a fit the size of 9/11 at you for that comment alone. Me? I'm happy you're considering the possibility and are taking it into account. Survival is a cold-blooded act when the odds are against you.

Well My plan has always been this, I will lock and abandon my house, Leave Everything behind besides Some Food, Mostly canned Stuff, and stuff that stores well, and doesn't rot fast.

Uh huh...But no water?

I would also grab along with me,2 of the light axes, One of the large ones, And Both shotguns. (It might sound heavy,but it's really not) And all the ammo in the silver box in the garage, I'd store one of the Shotguns Under the Tool shack, Since that's just by my yard's border, And Easy to retrieve later, But still well hidden.

What kind of shotguns are they? Double barrelled, pump, auto? Which one are you taking, which one are you leaving? How much ammo have you got? Do you know how to use the axe?

Then, I Would set myself up a perimeter in the Abandoned mine like a mile outside of town, Basically to get there you have to walk up this long steep Rocky slope,From there you have perfect view of anything Down there, And there's only one way up to the mine, But Many Ways out (you can walk past it and go up the mountains and then just down by Mjóeyri (Narrow Isle)

And this is when the plan goes to shit...You not only put yourself in danger of the mine collapsing on you but you also put yourself in danger of landslides.

I would get there by taking the jeep, It can hold 5 people by default, And there's some extra seats in the back, But I'd just make people sit on the floor there, that way I can fit more, And still have room for storage, Weapons and such ;D)

More shit. Jeeps are "gas guzzlers", they get that name for a reason. They swallow petrol like no tomorrow. Then you put it under more strain by attempting to drive it over rocky surfaces (even though, I will admit, it is designed for it). You don't mention in any way how you'll fill it up nor any bags or anything you'll carry around with your stuff. So if your jeep gets fucked in any way, you practically lose most of your stuff.

Now, There are a few People I would Do anything to retrieve during the Apocalypse, Árni (best friend)Valdimar( Best friend) Ása (Neighbour/wouldbe gf) Matti (friend) & Ari (Friend).

They will be easy to get, Ása is nearby, And would be way too afraid to leave her house, And the rest are the types that like, are likely to set up camp at home.

And you're telling me they'd be alive and more than happy to go with you?

Also the guys have guns,Lots:P

More weight, no bags...

Also, I'd have my cat along with Me, I'd have killed myself ages ago If I didn't have him, He kick ass.

Maybe, but you don't know if the virus can go through animals. So I really wouldn't risk getting bit in the face at night by your cat.

Anyway, In the mine, there is shelter and Safety, Since it is very far outside of town, I Would only go back into town at day, Kill some fucking Zombies, To get my way into the local super market to get whatever is left of Any Food there, Since I can't feed myself, And 5 other people Without getting some blood on my hands.

Obviously, but don't try killing zombies when you don't need to.

I would always travel by car, Since the Icelandic Weather Conditions (Sub-Zero temperatures, Blizzards,Direction of Wind changes every five seconds or so) REALLY don't allow for me travelling by foot.

Yet, no petrol.

So Basically, for a while I'll just sleep along with my "Family" in the Mines, Until i could expand the secure domain through killing of zombies, bordering up windows, And other stuff like that To the Farmhouses slightly outside of town, And then Finally Mjóeyri, When That's under control and secured, Then It's just the Town for the taking, I'm sure there will be some survivors Gathered up in my Daily trips, And We can re-populate after all the zombies are dead.

*Dibs on Ása*

It's a decent plan at the start but shoots downhill. You rely on your jeep way too much. You don't get water or any other liquids. You don't fill up on petrol at all. You don't take into account natural issues as well as the inhuman problem at hands. You sound like the type who'd kill zombies for fun instead of for survival which may bring some problems. You mention nothing about clothes. You don't mention physical abilities such as, are you tall, short, fat, thin, good long runner, good sprinter, so on. You don't mention any back up plans. You don't mention what you'd do long term if the food ran out.

You sound like you think everything will go your way and not a thing will go wrong for you. Believe me, something will; and you will be unprepared due to your ideas of "hey guys, let's run off with one supply of petrol, no water, plenty of guns and a limited supply of tinned goods into this dark abandoned mine where landslides, mine collapses and zombie ambushes can happen".

You better improve this by a ton. It's okay, but there are major faults.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-15 17:44:07

At 1/15/08 03:51 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:

I can't comment since I don't know Iceland too well and my geography skills is poor. Isn't it a little north east or west of Scotland?

Well really Closer to The North Pole and Greenland than Anything else.

Are these axes ones you've bought to hang on the wall? If so, you may want to check up on them to see if they are designed so they can be used and to see if they are strong.

No like Axes from Turkey or Somewhere, They are sharp as fuck, Don't know if they're amazingly strong or anything, But they could be used, Atleast for a while.

What kind of shotguns are they? Double barrelled, pump, auto? Which one are you taking, which one are you leaving? How much ammo have you got? Do you know how to use the axe?

Ones Double Barreled, One Pump.

Of course i know how to use the Axe, I'm a viking.
Lol kidding, No, As I Said my yard is just really a Woodland, And those trees have to be Chopped down
every once and a while, So i can wield the axe well.

It's a decent plan at the start but shoots downhill. You rely on your jeep way too much. You don't get water or any other liquids. You don't fill up on petrol at all. You don't take into account natural issues as well as the inhuman problem at hands. You sound like the type who'd kill zombies for fun instead of for survival which may bring some problems. You mention nothing about clothes. You don't mention physical abilities such as, are you tall, short, fat, thin, good long runner, good sprinter, so on. You don't mention any back up plans. You don't mention what you'd do long term if the food ran out.

Well, I guess I should think about the Water and Petrol A bit more, For Physical Abilities, I'm tall, A good sprinter, Jumper, And Climber.

As in, I run the 25 meters in 2,8 secs.

You sound like you think everything will go your way and not a thing will go wrong for you. Believe me, something will; and you will be unprepared due to your ideas of "hey guys, let's run off with one supply of petrol, no water, plenty of guns and a limited supply of tinned goods into this dark abandoned mine where landslides, mine collapses and zombie ambushes can happen".
You better improve this by a ton. It's okay, but there are major faults.

But Good for my First one?
I'm Going to Think about this shit alot more tonight.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-15 19:33:04

At 1/15/08 10:19 AM, LazyPint wrote:
Well there is a limit to self defence. The big case a few years back was the farmer that shot a robber in his house. Except he wasn't in his house - he was running away across his field. I think self defence should be kept in the house, but I don't know what level is permissible by law. Surely knocking someone out is OK? Unless you hit them too hard and cause brain damage.

I think I'm sure on the case you speaking of, in Texas though as long as you have your' neighbors permission to guard their property you can do that, and also supposably the shotgun wounds were in the chest, meaning the persons were comeing towards the shooter. But can you really trust whatever the news tells you?

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-16 02:29:00

At 1/15/08 05:44 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: I'm Going to Think about this shit alot more tonight.

Yes, you better.

Due to you being unable to answer all my questions, I would like you to rewrite your plan a ton better. I normally just accept the answers for the questions and judge but you even failed to answer some of them.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-16 07:12:52

At 1/16/08 05:24 AM, LazyPint wrote:
The one I was thinking of was here in Britain. I think the guy died.

As to the media, maybe they're covering up zombie attacks everyday, like at the end of the ZSG...

Oh we had one here where the guy saw two men enter his neighbors house and steal alot of stuff, he called the cops and told them that if they didn't get down here he was going to shoot them with his shotgun. After about 5mins with the police he finally clicked his shotgun and went outside, I think he shot them both in the chest after saying "Move, you're dead." Since in Texas you can protect a third parties property as long as you have their permission and use lethel force as long as the offenders are comeing AT you. You never know though, it could actually be this;

The man living in a small town in Texas saw two men enter his neighbors house, as they came out, covered in blood, they charged his person. Left with nothing else he gave them a warning but still the two "men" proceeded to move in, forced now with no other option he put buckshot in their chest, did a round hit the skull? Did he paralyze them? Whatever it was the two stayed down, official autopsy reports have yet to be released.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-16 14:11:15

Smartest thing to do with a zombie invasion:Look for survivors.Everybody know this is true.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-16 15:13:20

At 1/16/08 08:38 AM, LazyPint wrote:
The man in question is still being held by the police pending further investigation... no charges have been brought against him as of today...

In fairness, if the media told us everything that was going on today, there would be a lot of panic. Sometimes, (partial) ignorance is bliss.

Yes I agree with you, that is why I enjoy the "IDEA" of democricy, the people know what they need so they can vote for their own well being. The problem is is that people are not intelligent, when something happens they freak out and blow it out of proportion, they only think about themselves, they gain a paranoia that everyone one is a threat when they become under great stress. This is why I might like a senate, the people would vote them in, but the person has to do the research to make the best move for the people.

This also brings me to the person below yous' comment.

Survivors in a sense can be good, but remember not everyone wants to be your friend, some are there as a pirate, to kill you off and steal what you have so they can survive. There are also those who donnot want to be commanded, they want the power, even if that means overthrowing you.

I would suggest only takeing in people you know very closely and personally, friends, family, etc but keep in mind of the amount of supplies needed to supply those people, water, food, weapons, room, medicines, general health and so on.

So remember, before each action think of the pros and cons.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-17 11:17:38

At 1/16/08 02:11 PM, dieordieo386 wrote: Smartest thing to do with a zombie invasion:Look for survivors.Everybody know this is true.

...Stupid stupid fucking moron. I don't even want you to post a survival plan, you've already failed. Get out.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-18 02:20:55

I think LC should be a doctor. Then we have a real life House.

Anyway,i gotta go.Cloverfield starting.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-18 02:33:44

i need help zombie every were i am locked in my room i have 2 exits but i need to pick a wepon all i have in my room is a zippo, deoderant , a metal pole,darts and a stake borde help asap

ps if i can make it out i can go to a hunter/gun shop

i am nobody and nobodys perfect there for i am perfect

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-18 03:34:42

At 1/18/08 02:33 AM, benavides20 wrote: i need help zombie every were i am locked in my room i have 2 exits but i need to pick a wepon all i have in my room is a zippo, deoderant , a metal pole,darts and a stake borde help asap

ps if i can make it out i can go to a hunter/gun shop

Your life is in danger , so you post on NG forums? :P

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-18 03:36:13

it is my last resort

i am nobody and nobodys perfect there for i am perfect

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-18 06:28:10

At 1/18/08 03:36 AM, benavides20 wrote: it is my last resort

Boy, this place shouldnt be your last resort. It shouldnt be a choice at all! This is the BBS! We work slower than the police on Lotus!

Anyway, i think by far the most useful weapon in that room is the metal pole. The rest, i dont know what to do.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-01-18 06:29:55

At 1/18/08 03:36 AM, benavides20 wrote: it is my last resort

Boy, this place shouldnt be your last resort. It shouldnt be a choice at all! This is the BBS! We work slower than the police on Lotus!

Anyway, i think by far the most useful weapon in that room is the metal pole. The rest, i dont know what to do.

Also, dont post in the BBS in case of emergency. You'll die before you post your post!

BBS Signature