00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

683,118 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-22 20:27:04

IF U GUYS LIKETALKIING ABOUT ZOMBIES THEN YOUVE PROBABLY SEEN ALL FO GEORGE A. ROMERO'S ZOMBIE FLICKS. I LIKED THE FIRST THREE BEFORE HE MADE THAT DUM ONE..LAND OF THE DEAD BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF HE DIDINT ADD ANY ZOMBIE HUMOR IN IT LIKE THE PART WHERE THE ZOMBIES ARE PLAYING THERE INSTRUMENTS IN THE GAZIBO*. BUT MY TOP 4 ZOMBIE FILMS ARE DAY OF THE DEAD DAWN OF THE DEAD(REMAKE AND THE ORIANAL VERSION) AND THIS ONE WAS OK BUT THESE BIENGS AREN'T REALKY ZOMBIES, THEIR NOT EVEN DECEASED(DEAD). THIS MOVIE IS 28 DAYS LATER. AND IF U HAVE BETTER ZOMBIE FILMS IN MIND THAT YOU THINK ARE BETTER THEN THE ONES I LISTED , AND WANT TO REPLY PLEASE DO SO.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-22 20:47:50

JUST AS A FYI FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE READ THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GIUDE, the first clue or hint sometimes its not a clue to a zombie invasion becuase some criminals do this anyway, is if you wacth the news, wacth if they mention anything about homicides[which means someone shot somebody in the head]
ya because in a few of the zombie movies i've seen they have to be shot in the head to be "put down" permanantly. But the one thing that would suck the most if our own goverment would create such a virus or boiweapon. Its like someone taking a crap in their own backyard. those damn goverment labs, they want to actualy create something thats dead so they can send it to the enemy there is one benefit to this, no u.s. troops get killed but then wouldnt our enemy turn into the living dead? and what was the piont of that? we might as well have just nooked em'. as long as there slow moving zombies like i stated earlier, we can take em . but if there the zombies like in dawn of the dead we're @#*%ed.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-22 21:03:07

At 8/21/06 07:14 PM, ScarFac3 wrote: i am a big fan of the undead i love all resident evil games (grew up on them) and i love zombie movies such as evil dead and night of the living dead and dawn of the dead but the resident evil movies killed it.... but anyways if the zombie took over id serouisly goto the nearest ammunicion stop or anywhere that holds guns and pack a stolen van with guns then i would probly start gathering survivors hopefully hold it off but if its to late and were the only ones left id go out in the middle of town and fight till i die..... yea

Hey that partyou said about waiting till this whole zombie invasion blows, I think that if you wait a long while or a few weeks,2 months tops, it might be possible for zombies to starve and they will eventualy die from the starvation.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-22 21:21:52

Maybe Ace was wrong about you. Nonetheless, I don't have the power to say aye or nay, so I'm
giving you a fair warning.

No all caps posts.
No triple posting.
That is all.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-22 21:40:42

At 3/13/05 06:19 PM, silver_222 wrote:
At 3/13/05 06:15 PM, matttman1 wrote: yea ok well i bought a rim fire 22 pistol
i thought obnly .22 rifles were rim fired 0_o

and silver, u can have fullauto guns in texas w/ a class 3 gun licenses
Not in New York and pretty much every where else but you texans are weird

Hey im a texan too but im not weird, we just have more advantages and benefits then you guys. have yopu ever been to Texas?...I think not.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-22 21:54:34

my votes no when he gets fifty posts maybe.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 00:00:13

At 8/22/06 09:40 PM, UBCSMERC wrote: Stuff

I say you can join IF

and ONLY IF

You
A) USE PARAGRAPHS (like skipping lines so that we can read your stuff.
B) Spell better (so we can read your stuff)
C) Don't Down talk to our members - Right now you are beneath us (not meaning that meanly) and when you join us you are equal to the majority of us - we are not stupid
D) Quit with the all caps - it's a real head ache
E) Lastly (probably not leastly) NO MULTI EFFING POSTS!!! Shit. . .One post will suffice ONE LONG POST IF IT HAS TO BE DONE. . . no more 4 in a rows - that is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

If you can do those - then you can put a link to us in your sig UNLESS the majority of others says no.

--_Daze

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 06:42:45

At 8/22/06 09:21 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: Maybe Ace was wrong about you.

You called that one...

And I agree with smeagol, come back when you get 50 posts.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 12:50:18

At 8/22/06 07:03 PM, Ace- wrote:

Dude if you want to post here, learn english. Untill then, kindly leave.

Ok, when you you want me to use english here, do ya mean like, i actaully spell the word you out (for example). Or did you mean i should just fix most of my spelling mistakes. Or both.

Fuck

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 12:55:12

At 8/23/06 12:50 PM, Reaper-chicken wrote:
At 8/22/06 07:03 PM, Ace- wrote:

Dude if you want to post here, learn english. Untill then, kindly leave.
Ok, when you you want me to use english here, do ya mean like, i actaully spell the word you out (for example). Or did you mean i should just fix most of my spelling mistakes. Or both.

That post made little sense and made my eyes leak blood. On a related note i think it may be your grammer

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 13:05:51

At 8/23/06 12:55 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote:

That post made little sense and made my eyes leak blood. On a related note i think it may be your grammer

Ah, well if thats the case, ill read thru what i write.

Fuck

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 13:40:30

In mark of my bat-to-pipe upgrade, I am taking a good long break from this club.

This club has grown to be slightly shitty. At least compared to the good-old days. It's almost becoming a choir posting here due to NocturnalDaze disagreeing with me in general and Smeagol1 being a hypocrite. I have also grown sick of new people coming here with their idiotic posts. It used to be great fun sorting them out and flaming them a little.

But for a while now, it's grown boring. It's also grown annoying how they repeatively come. They come and once one goes away, another one comes in their place. Just like mindless zombies. There has also been a lack of decent topics to talk about the zombie club. That or we're picking shitty topics to talk about.

So good bye for a while. How long I'll be gone, I don't have a clue at all. I'll just be gone for a while, thats all I know.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 14:22:56

bye lc

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 16:05:38

At 8/23/06 01:05 PM, Reaper-chicken wrote: Ah, well if thats the case, ill read thru what i write.

Please do, and welcome.

And Lost_Chances, do what ever gets you hard.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 20:56:24

At 8/23/06 04:05 PM, Ace- wrote:

And Lost_Chances, do what ever gets you hard.

Try as I might, I can't think of a reply. At all.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-23 21:11:57

At 8/23/06 08:56 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: Try as I might, I can't think of a reply. At all.

Then I have done my job.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 13:11:35

This poor crew is on the downhill again, we cannot let it fall!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Perhaps it is time for something new? Perhaps not? Ill leave it to your discretion.

The story goes like this:

One dreadful and silent night in Philadelphia, PA, the use of a new age virus has left the city in fear. The breakout has created monsters out of the citizens, and everyone is trying to find a new way to survive.

State your character, their age, profession, background story, anything you want! make it interesting! You can make more than one character if are so inclined! Could even be a historical figure, be creative!

CharacterAlex Locke, age 25 6ft 175lbs
Occupation/SkillsElectrical Engineer, Low level Computer Scientist. Useful with electronics, creating devices, etc.
BackgroundHis family was caught early in the virus, after a fatal system failure in the electrical grid on his block. Being that he lives in the attic, he was able to get to the roof when he heard screaming, just like he had planned out to his friends on some silly Internet Website. After the creatures had left, he moved carefully to his next door neighbors house, who was a professional archer and hunter to get supplies. Alex has no experience with hunting or weaponry, but he is hoping to meet up with some people who could have better skills with that sort of thing.

Once there are characters, we can start up a whole story or something?

I was bored kids, i dont know if anyone is interested, or if i should make an entirely different thread for this....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 15:07:58

Name: Ollie Prophet

Before outbreak: Ollie was in to carpentry. He had his own business that he ran out of his Garage repairing and resoring antique furniture, In his suburb he was the best of the best, some would say he was the best in all the state. Ollie built many things in his 32 years of life, anything from a bird house to a human houses.

When it started: Ollie was watching the news and he witnessed people devouring people in broad day light. He knew then that he had to get out of the city. He packed up his wife and 2 kids some food and any weapon he could find (saw / hammer / nails / crowbar) and piled into his furniture delivery van (cargo van) When they got onto the highway that connects to the interstate they were stuck. . . Traffic was completely backed up and blocked off - he couldn't go forwards. . . Not that he would want to - the only thing in front of him were screaming / bleeding and dying people.

Does that work for you?

I think I have my guy and his fam stranded on the high way for now. =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 15:19:13

I want to make two

Name: Alix Schmitt
Sex: F

Before outbreak: Alix worked for the Police department as part of the bomb squad and was not unfamiliar with the PD's Chopper, as he boyfriend is the pilot - he often took her up around the city and taught her flight basics. . . But only the basics. She specializes in explosives but is adept with fire arms.

During the outbreak: Alix - 23 - has just made her way to work despite what the news was telling her. . . After all - the more chaos there is in the town the more apt she is to having to do some real work. She walks into the PD and sees criminals cuffed to benches and poles as usual but today it was different. . . Today they weren't yelling and cussing at them . . . today they were constantly trying to grab them and savagely attack them. At least. . . that's what it looked like. Alix sits at her desk only to realize there is a criminal attached to the bench in front of her deks. The Crim kept pulling at the bench (bolted to hte floor) with no regaurds for his own arm. . . . Alix yells at the cheif "I THINK HIS ARM IS GOING TO FALL OFF!"
Crim: sits down . . . then stands up really fast and lunges at Alix. . . *rrrrrRIIIIP* His hand fell off. . .

And I will leave her with a hand less monster lunging t'word her . . .

I hope these are good =)

Good idea - this could be fun

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 17:01:49

Allan Jones
Normal student, 23 studing meida in the local collage. Normal build and hight. Was at home when invasion started baricaded himself in flat with friends and has enough pot noodles and beer to last a long time.
Handy with a cricket bat.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 17:11:04

I would take my kendo stick(oak sword) and beat the undead turd murchers out of them. and when i got to the boss type zombie i would grab my drity metal sword and slice him into bits(like chicken nuggets) and eat them and think "mmmmm..........tastes like chicken."

p.s. my fav zombie movie is resident evil

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 17:34:26

foolish child you cant eat zombies then youd be screwed. A dont think a pice of oak could chop through bones sinew and that other body crap,

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 18:23:46

Dead rising is a pretty fun game in my opinion. There isn't any type of destructible enviroments but it is entertaining mounting chairs and stools in the ways of zombies and watching them struggle to get past, most just give up.

Crack rock steady, are you ready to rock?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 18:25:45

I had an idea for a whole zombie crew RP thing a long time ago, but no one took interest into it and the mods deleted my post about it. I had this long well written list of scenarios and character sheets also.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 18:34:03

I LIKE ZOMBIES.I LIKE ZOMBIE MOVIES.IT IS FUN.THEWORLDISMINE WAS HERE.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 18:44:02

At 8/24/06 06:34 PM, theworldismine wrote: I LIKE ZOMBIES.I LIKE ZOMBIE MOVIES.IT IS FUN.THEWORLDISMINE WAS HERE.

oh how i hope thats satire.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 18:48:53

At 8/24/06 06:44 PM, rottenmyscabies wrote:
At 8/24/06 06:34 PM, theworldismine wrote: I LIKE ZOMBIES.I LIKE ZOMBIE MOVIES.IT IS FUN.THEWORLDISMINE WAS HERE.
oh how i hope thats satire.

no he's just one of Bonuststage's many alts.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 18:56:16

If you cunt bags don't stop spaming the place up I shall join lost.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 19:31:26

For the Role Playing thing, Im going to base my charactor off myself.

Character Matt Spade, age 17 6'3" 190lbs
Occupation/Skills: Allstar Soccer player/ Extensive Firearm knowlege/ Cool, calm collected/ Training to be a marine.

Pre-Outbreak: Spade was Training to be a marine, to follow in his familys multi-generations of service. He played on the cities allstar soccer team, and is very competitve. He has a rather unhealthy habit of bottleing up his emotions, which seem to get the best of him when released.

Post-Outbreak: At the time of the outbreak he was at a very fancy restraunt with his girlfriend, (he was breaking up with her) She recived a call from her father who stated that her mother had fallen victim to a brutal assualt. Matt was going to drive her to the hospital. When they both got there, they saw hordes of violent crime victims much like Caras mother. He walked her in, and left to go home. Then next day he awoke to no power and lots of comotion outside. Since he lived in a bad part of town, his windows were barred in and the doors made of solid metal. He turned on a battery radio and listened in disbelief...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-08-24 22:37:15

Craig Nelson, 20, 150 pounds, black hair, Army Uniform.
Occupation: Soldier. Skills: Decent rifle shot, radio operator, good at making plans.

Background: Craig was looking foward to some relaxation after returning home from a deployment, but it looks like someone had other plans.The army counterattack has failed. Now Craig has to lead his squad out safely, and find his sister, Chelsea.

This is going to kick ass.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG