00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boombaclattering just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

341,545 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-20 03:33:13

At 3/19/05 04:36 PM, Coop83 wrote: Calm down. More tea?

Yes.....with brandy in it. One is also cross at the rugger, how can they let the welsh do that? They should be ashamed.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-20 08:04:13

At 3/20/05 03:33 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Yes.....with brandy in it. One is also cross at the rugger, how can they let the welsh do that? They should be ashamed.

Cheer up old boy here have a scone.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-20 10:52:42

At 3/20/05 08:04 AM, -Manic- wrote: Cheer up old boy here have a scone.

Why does everyone keep telling one to clam down and cheer up?
One is fine and will kick the shit out of anyone who doesn't agree. Right now......er...erm...MORE BRANDY and my pills.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-20 15:02:01

At 3/20/05 10:52 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Why does everyone keep telling one to clam down and cheer up?
One is fine and will kick the shit out of anyone who doesn't agree. Right now......er...erm...MORE BRANDY and my pills.

veyr well. Simmons. Brandy please.

Did any of you chaps watch the Doctor who Night? the clips they used of the new series looks most impressive :-) one can't wait for next weekend :-)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-20 15:06:00

At 3/20/05 10:52 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Why does everyone keep telling one to clam down and cheer up?

This indicates that you definately are not alright. Asking for Brandy and Pills is just asking for trouble. Go and see one's psychiatrist, it could be useful.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-21 07:27:37

At 3/20/05 03:06 PM, Coop83 wrote: Go and see one's psychiatrist, it could be useful.

Right. Well its time for a topic change any ideas?
Hold on a moment, why do you have a psychiatrist?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-21 13:43:04

At 3/21/05 07:27 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Right. Well its time for a topic change any ideas?

I dunno...maybe we should dsicuss soemthing on TV?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-21 16:29:44

At 3/20/05 03:33 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Yes.....with brandy in it. One is also cross at the rugger, how can they let the welsh do that? They should be ashamed.

One has gotten over the shock of the Welsh actually doing something WORTHWHILE with their time (Aside from the usual violating sheep and insulting England.) Congratulations to them, but we should remind them that WE are still champions of the world and as such could not care less about their grand slam, which pales in comparrison.

What do you think chaps?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-21 17:38:49

At 3/21/05 02:36 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Song's Of Praise, perchance ?

How hurt would you be if I gave my honset anwser, which is no I'd rather have my eyes removed with a toasting fork.
One has heard that lads army might be making a return.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 05:12:57

At 3/21/05 05:38 PM, -StormWolf- wrote: One has heard that lads army might be making a return.

Excellent. A bunch of normal chaps and a few chavs given 6 weeks basic training 1950s style. A brilliant way to sort the men from the boys.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 09:22:51

At 3/22/05 05:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Excellent. A bunch of normal chaps and a few chavs given 6 weeks basic training 1950s style. A brilliant way to sort the men from the boys.

Well lets hope its Lads army and not Bad Lads army. Bad lads was mostly awful, they didn't want to be there and a few even got kicked out of the show.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 11:00:03

At 3/22/05 09:22 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Well lets hope its Lads army and not Bad Lads army. Bad lads was mostly awful, they didn't want to be there and a few even got kicked out of the show.

ewither wya one won't be watching it. one has discovered the delights of my xbox again and Ive just purchased a number of games so one will be busy for quite some time :-) Thatand the fact that I'm not to keen on the mods thta area round at the moment wile xplain my absence which im probably about to have.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 13:39:37

Hello. I would like to join. Born and raised in Peterborough, East Anglia.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 14:35:47

At 3/22/05 01:39 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: Hello. I would like to join. Born and raised in Peterborough, East Anglia.

Welcome old bena. Pull up a pew and have some tea. East anglia you say? What's it like down there?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 16:38:25

At 3/22/05 02:35 PM, -Manic- wrote:
At 3/22/05 01:39 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: Hello. I would like to join. Born and raised in Peterborough, East Anglia.
Welcome old bena. Pull up a pew and have some tea. East anglia you say? What's it like down there?

Don't mind if I do do, old chap. East Anglia is one of those places that revolves around the cities. Peterborough is kind of a city, kind of a town, it's very messed up. The kids over the are brainwashed, there's graffiti on walls everwhere.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 16:44:55

At 3/22/05 04:38 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: Don't mind if I do do, old chap. East Anglia is one of those places that revolves around the cities. Peterborough is kind of a city, kind of a town, it's very messed up. The kids over the are brainwashed, there's graffiti on walls everwhere.

TSk. what are the youth thinking really? Surely they realised thta they should obey the law and get good jobs. grnated most of them will end up working in mcdonalds but some of them might work there way up the aldder and be worthy of licking the dirt off of my boots. Silly Chavs.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-22 16:56:21

At 3/22/05 04:44 PM, -Manic- wrote: TSk. what are the youth thinking really? Surely they realised thta they should obey the law and get good jobs. grnated most of them will end up working in mcdonalds but some of them might work there way up the aldder and be worthy of licking the dirt off of my boots. Silly Chavs.

I hate seeing the local kids going down that way, and now they're starting to influence the younger ones. Sigh.....

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-23 03:46:37

At 3/22/05 04:44 PM, -Manic- wrote: Silly Chavs.

I say was there any need to add the silly there Manic. The facted that they are chavs already states that they have limits to their mental powers.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-23 11:25:17

At 3/23/05 03:46 AM, -StormWolf- wrote

I say was there any need to add the silly there Manic. The facted that they are chavs already states that they have limits to their mental powers.

You are correct storm. My mind is away it serms. Im busy day dreaming. bah. I need a holiday.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-23 12:55:24

At 3/21/05 07:27 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Hold on a moment, why do you have a psychiatrist?

One has a psychiatrist, because one has two personalities. Will and Coop. Coop, being the 'evil' half of me decided to take over the body and run riot. The good Doctor has prescribed a good woman to help us calm down.

Now, all we need to do is find a good woman.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-23 14:07:22

At 3/23/05 12:55 PM, Coop83 wrote: Now, all we need to do is find a good woman.

Try russia old boy. One ehars they have pletny of good woman there just beggin to get out. I'm sure you could meet a nic lass in Moscow.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-23 19:32:17

At 3/23/05 12:55 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Now, all we need to do is find a good woman.

Ah yes, that's always a problem, how does one know which are the good ones and which are not, Most of the women I meet seem to be insane, one was even in the Sane', but that's a diffrent story.

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-24 05:05:36

At 3/23/05 07:46 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Well, what we should do old boy, is pick off all of the ones that get discharged from the asylum, those shall be the sane ones.

Well thats one way for sorting things. One things the the mental health systum couldn't deal with a vast increase of insane ladies. We need another way of filtering out the insane ones.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-24 10:42:31

At 3/23/05 07:46 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Well, what we should do old boy, is pick off all of the ones that get discharged from the asylum, those shall be the sane ones.

More than likely they will be paranoid Schizophrenics and will stab you to death the first chance they get.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-25 00:18:22

At 3/24/05 10:42 AM, Coop83 wrote:
More than likely they will be paranoid Schizophrenics and will stab you to death the first chance they get.

is there any other kind?

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-25 04:50:45

At 3/25/05 12:18 AM, LeapOfFaith wrote: is there any other kind?

No not really. One has been thinking on some words of a great wise man (Jasper Carrot).
You know how women say that their periods are their curse, well then shaving should mans curse. You get up in the morning and you get given a bowl of cornflakes by the misses " I DON'T WANT ANY BREAKFAST! I've got me beard on."
You get father going up to their son's "Now son inside you something is growing and one day.......Its going to shoot through your face."

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-25 16:09:29

At 3/25/05 04:50 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: You know how women say that their periods are their curse, well then shaving should mans curse. You get up in the morning and you get given a bowl of cornflakes by the misses " I DON'T WANT ANY BREAKFAST! I've got me beard on."
You get father going up to their son's "Now son inside you something is growing and one day.......Its going to shoot through your face."

One dreads to thing of the emotional scarring that would be apparent on Billy Connally's son(s) I think he only has one.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-26 03:42:36

At 3/25/05 04:09 PM, Coop83 wrote: One dreads to thing of the emotional scarring that would be apparent on Billy Connally's son(s) I think he only has one.

One knows, must be most awful to be told that you are going to have things shooting out of ypur face and then being told the turn horror. That you can colour the stuff purple and then do ads for the Lotto.
The shame of it......wait why would they be. Billy has skipped round a part of London in the nude, thats much worse.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-26 05:20:34

At 3/26/05 03:42 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: One knows, must be most awful to be told that you are going to have things shooting out of ypur face and then being told the turn horror. That you can colour the stuff purple and then do ads for the Lotto.

Or you could just grow a beard like any normal person and wear it normally.

The shame of it......wait why would they be. Billy has skipped round a part of London in the nude, thats much worse.

Indeed *shudders*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-03-26 08:42:13

I quite like him.... I mean... I like his comedy... Not that I have a crush on him or anything :P