00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

English Gentleman's Club

341,888 Views | 6,660 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-05 16:10:30

At 4/5/05 03:44 PM, Coop83 wrote: (Most Americans refer to us as Brits, not Europeans)

I've been reffered to as A european before just because Im form a country in Europe and it came from an american.

Open your eyes, Manic, it's closer than you think.

My eyes are wide open. A French ruler isn't veyr likely even if we did join a USE situation as their is so much resentment between us Brits and France that the mere thought of us being ruled by them would set the british public to arms. And if it came to a vite then they would vote against the french candidate.

I don't understand what you're getting at here. Inflation is at it's BEST possible rate in the past 50 years. Gordon Brown has done a great job as chancellor in the past 8 years. We don't need inflation to decrease, that would weaken the pound and destabilise the whole economy.

Gordon has done a good job as chancellor but I still think their would be benefits for joining the Euro. Sheer conveiniencefor a start. Saves all the problems of having to swap currency over when we go to mainland Europe so it cuts out a lot of hassle. Granted yes their will be setbacks but their were setbacks when we went form the shilling system(dunno if that's the proper term) to the deciaml system we use now.

I'm an Englishman who's been to France. I'm just as sure they don't want me ruling, either.

Which was the point I was tyring to make( I think :S) It's all national pride and national pride isn't always a good thing. Look at the Americans. They are damn proud of their country to the point of idiocy at times.

UKIP doesn't have ANY other policies except exit from Europe. I want to be able to use my vote to achieve something, but not to neglect other things, like services and taxes.

I fidn the whole idea for UKIp rather ridicoulous and as soon as thye got Kilroy involved with them I stopped taking them seriously. I'll take your word that they don't have any real agenda.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Manic. There is NO CHANCE of a hung parliment. Labour will lose some of it's majority, the Tories might lose out their second place to the Lib Dems, but Labour will still win. This is due to the fact that there has not been an effective opposition party since 1997, when Labour stopped being the opposition and became the government.

I'm not saying its going to happen but their is a probability that it could happen. If the Tories gain an extra 7% then we have a hung parliament and ,according to some polls, the tories are more likely to be able to get that extra 7% as, due to the low turnout rates for elections, a larger percentage of the people that aren't sure if they are goin to vote yet are,apparently, more likely to vote Conservative than Labour and if those people do get off their asses and vote conservative then that makes the taks of getting that 7% increase slightly more realistic.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-06 11:25:24

At 4/5/05 04:10 PM, -Manic- wrote: I've been reffered to as A european before just because Im form a country in Europe and it came from an american.

Okay, the point I was making is that I've met lots of Americans and they all called me a Brit, not a European. So you've met some yank, who called you European. Good for you.

My eyes are wide open. A French ruler isn't veyr likely even if we did join a USE situation as their is so much resentment between us Brits and France that the mere thought of us being ruled by them would set the british public to arms. And if it came to a vite then they would vote against the french candidate.

They already rotate the Presidency of the EU, so France get a stint ruling as do we. If they did the same for a USE, then we'd have to accept, because it's the way it works. I'm not happy with it.

Gordon has done a good job as chancellor but I still think their would be benefits for joining the Euro. Sheer conveiniencefor a start. Saves all the problems of having to swap currency over when we go to mainland Europe so it cuts out a lot of hassle. Granted yes their will be setbacks but their were setbacks when we went form the shilling system(dunno if that's the proper term) to the deciaml system we use now.

So that's what this is all about? You want to join the Euro, because you don't want to waste time changing currency when you go to the continent. That's a pretty lame argument.

Which was the point I was tyring to make( I think :S) It's all national pride and national pride isn't always a good thing. Look at the Americans. They are damn proud of their country to the point of idiocy at times.

I'm proud of being ENGLISH! I don't want to be absorbed into a society that tells me I can't be known as ENGLISH. I was born an Englishman, I want to die an Englishman too, not a European

I fidn the whole idea for UKIp rather ridicoulous and as soon as thye got Kilroy involved with them I stopped taking them seriously. I'll take your word that they don't have any real agenda.

Kilroy left. He formed his own party, Veritas. (Latin for truth) They have much the same agenda, but kilroy is in charge (UKIP wouldn't let him, so he left.)

I'm not saying its going to happen but their is a probability that it could happen. If the Tories gain an extra 7% then we have a hung parliament and ,according to some polls, the tories are more likely to be able to get that extra 7% as, due to the low turnout rates for elections, a larger percentage of the people that aren't sure if they are goin to vote yet are,apparently, more likely to vote Conservative than Labour and if those people do get off their asses and vote conservative then that makes the taks of getting that 7% increase slightly more realistic.

The tories are in a mild form of dissilusion. They squabble internally and the Lib Dems may just be able to steal their thunder. Three out of four polls on Sky News gave the election to Labour, but with hardly any majority. The tories TIED with labour in the fourth. I don't buy it, because you can prove anything with statistics and the polls are taken from only small ammounts of the populous. Nothing will be proven until May 6, whenn the results are announced.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-06 13:45:53

At 4/6/05 11:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: Okay, the point I was making is that I've met lots of Americans and they all called me a Brit, not a European. So you've met some yank, who called you European. Good for you.

not just one yank. I've met a couple who called me European and not british. I dunno if it's just the yanks I met but if a few of them think that then what's to say that mroe don't? Considering the way Americans, form what i've seen, do tend to all think alike on certain isues.

They already rotate the Presidency of the EU, so France get a stint ruling as do we. If they did the same for a USE, then we'd have to accept, because it's the way it works. I'm not happy with it.

yeah but that's the EU. If they Created a USE then they would more or less be forced to hold democratic elections and if a French men was up for election you cna bet your bottom dollar that the British public would vote against him/her and if an entire Country ( or state I suppose considering we are discussing a USE situation) votes against them then they probably won't get in as No where will there be a whole a country that will completeley support him to balance out the votes that the british cast against him.

So that's what this is all about? You want to join the Euro, because you don't want to waste time changing currency when you go to the continent. That's a pretty lame argument.

No I'm not in favour of joining the Euro cause of that. I never siad I was in favour of the Euro. You said that you didn't want to use foreign currency and I just gace that as an example as to why maybe joining the Euro is a good thing. Honestly I'm not to fussed about the whole EURO issue. Yes the Euro isn't as strong as the pound at the moment but who cna tell what will happen in the future? For all we know we could have a stock market crash that could devalue the pound immensely and we don't know if the EURO will remain weak it can (and probably will) get stronger) it is a relativley new currency and it is having problems big deal. As I've said when we decimalised we suiffered larger rates of inflation (I'd call that a problem wouldn't you?)so maybe the EURO is having a problem like that? Maybe in a few years ,or however long, it will sort itself out. And who knows maybe a USE Situation is exactly what is needed to sort out the Euro as it would have more resources to back up its worth as it would have the combined wealth of the nations of Europe.

I'm proud of being ENGLISH! I don't want to be absorbed into a society that tells me I can't be known as ENGLISH. I was born an Englishman, I want to die an Englishman too, not a European

As Texans are proud of being Texans but we still call em all Yanks and that is really stupid really as the Yanks are form the North and Texas is in the south. But being English isn't just a case of being form England and living in England. Being English about (and this is very stereotypical but meh) drinking tea, playing cricket, watchign Tim Henman lose at Wimbledon, Supporting the underdog. if we did become " European" we would STILL be English.

Kilroy left. He formed his own party, Veritas. (Latin for truth)

Turth? The truth of what? What doe Veritas stand for asides form not being part of Europe I'd guess?

The tories are in a mild form of dissilusion. They squabble internally and the Lib Dems may just be able to steal their thunder. Three out of four polls on Sky News gave the election to Labour, but with hardly any majority. The tories TIED with labour in the fourth. I don't buy it, because you can prove anything with statistics and the polls are taken from only small ammounts of the populous. Nothing will be proven until May 6, whenn the results are announced.

Well those polls are different to the ones that were shwon when the Election was announced on the BBC. Those polls showed that labour had a 3% lead in 3 and the fourth showed that the tories were ahead by 7%. Either those are completley different polls to the oens I saw or they are updated ones that I haven't seen yet. And your'e right we can't trust the polls to predict the outcomes as they change and no one can truly predict human behaviour but Polls can be pretty accurate as often as they can be inaccurate.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-07 09:41:50

At 4/6/05 01:45 PM, -Manic- wrote:
At 4/6/05 11:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: They already rotate the Presidency of the EU, so France get a stint ruling as do we. If they did the same for a USE, then we'd have to accept, because it's the way it works. I'm not happy with it.
yeah but that's the EU. If they Created a USE then they would more or less be forced to hold democratic elections and if a French men was up for election you cna bet your bottom dollar that the British public would vote against him/her and if an entire Country ( or state I suppose considering we are discussing a USE situation) votes against them then they probably won't get in as No where will there be a whole a country that will completeley support him to balance out the votes that the british cast against him.

Drawing yet another parallel with the American way, each state has its own elections. They then give a number of votes to a body of representatives, who vote for which party should win. Even if the hypothetical French candidate lost England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, they could still win the election.

No I'm not in favour of joining the Euro cause of that. I never siad I was in favour of the Euro. You said that you didn't want to use foreign currency and I just gace that as an example as to why maybe joining the Euro is a good thing. Honestly I'm not to fussed about the whole EURO issue. Yes the Euro isn't as strong as the pound at the moment but who cna tell what will happen in the future? For all we know we could have a stock market crash that could devalue the pound immensely and we don't know if the EURO will remain weak it can (and probably will) get stronger) it is a relativley new currency and it is having problems big deal. As I've said when we decimalised we suiffered larger rates of inflation (I'd call that a problem wouldn't you?)so maybe the EURO is having a problem like that? Maybe in a few years ,or however long, it will sort itself out. And who knows maybe a USE Situation is exactly what is needed to sort out the Euro as it would have more resources to back up its worth as it would have the combined wealth of the nations of Europe.

I know a lot more about money and the stock market than you appear to, Manic. If we have a stock market crash, this would cause ripples throughout the world (Namely the US, Europe and the Far East.) Their stock markets would follow suit and their currencies would also suffer. leaving us in a slightly weakened position, but still stronger overall.

As Texans are proud of being Texans but we still call em all Yanks and that is really stupid really as the Yanks are form the North and Texas is in the south. But being English isn't just a case of being form England and living in England. Being English about (and this is very stereotypical but meh) drinking tea, playing cricket, watchign Tim Henman lose at Wimbledon, Supporting the underdog. if we did become " European" we would STILL be English.

You may be being very steriotypical, but I do actually take part in all of those activities you listed. I see it as a matter of pride to sing the national anthem, bearing the cross of St George, setting myself aside from other europeans (Even the Welsh, Scots and Irish.) I could not honestly agree to joina union which would put an end to all of that, which my ancestors gave so much for.

Well those polls are different to the ones that were shwon when the Election was announced on the BBC. Those polls showed that labour had a 3% lead in 3 and the fourth showed that the tories were ahead by 7%. Either those are completley different polls to the oens I saw or they are updated ones that I haven't seen yet. And your'e right we can't trust the polls to predict the outcomes as they change and no one can truly predict human behaviour but Polls can be pretty accurate as often as they can be inaccurate.

Well, in the case of all the arguments, we shall have to agree to disagree. Would you like a spot of tea? And perhaps a spot of Birthday cake, for it is one's anniversary today.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-07 13:35:14

At 4/7/05 09:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, in the case of all the arguments, we shall have to agree to disagree.

One was going to suggest this as no one is going to win any of these arguemnts.

Would you like a spot of tea? And perhaps a spot of Birthday cake, for it is one's anniversary today.

Is it? Well Happy Birthday old bean :P Had anything nice?

Btw are the BNP out in force where you are? Ive had 2 leaflets through my door since the election was announced and Ive had them knocking at my door again trying to recruit me for their campaign.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-07 15:00:06

At 4/7/05 01:35 PM, -Manic- wrote:
At 4/7/05 09:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: Would you like a spot of tea? And perhaps a spot of Birthday cake, for it is one's anniversary today.
Is it? Well Happy Birthday old bean :P Had anything nice?

Thank you. One has had some money towards one's automobile repairs. A new catalytic converter, more road taxes and an MOT test. 'Tis the way of the world.

Btw are the BNP out in force where you are? Ive had 2 leaflets through my door since the election was announced and Ive had them knocking at my door again trying to recruit me for their campaign.

I would just keep calling them Nazis and shut the door on them. I would also tell them that Hitler is dead and they should quit trying to revive his doctrines. (Whilst they try to look up the words doctrine and revive in the dictionary, I shall get my gun.)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-07 18:06:44

At 4/7/05 03:00 PM, Coop83 wrote: Thank you. One has had some money towards one's automobile repairs. A new catalytic converter, more road taxes and an MOT test. 'Tis the way of the world.

Oh dear. That is a rather nasty thing to happen on ones Birthday

I would just keep calling them Nazis and shut the door on them. I would also tell them that Hitler is dead and they should quit trying to revive his doctrines. (Whilst they try to look up the words doctrine and revive in the dictionary, I shall get my gun.)

One would grab ones gun but ones Mp (labour) is going on about stricter Gun Control in the newspaper so if one did draw oens weapon on these Nazi wannabes one feels the press one would recieve would be very negative and would damage ones reputation.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-08 10:21:42

At 4/7/05 06:06 PM, -Manic- wrote:
At 4/7/05 03:00 PM, Coop83 wrote: Thank you. One has had some money towards one's automobile repairs. A new catalytic converter, more road taxes and an MOT test. 'Tis the way of the world.
Oh dear. That is a rather nasty thing to happen on ones Birthday

Well, one doesn't have to pay anything until the end of the month, so that's three weeks of financial freedom left.

One would grab ones gun but ones Mp (labour) is going on about stricter Gun Control in the newspaper so if one did draw oens weapon on these Nazi wannabes one feels the press one would recieve would be very negative and would damage ones reputation.

True. However, one thinks that the tighter gun control proposals are worthwhile. Of course you could think the radical way and if we don't control the gun laws, the ones who don't pay attention are the ones who die. However, since having looked at the good old USA, these theories have been disproved, so one shall be sticking with the original proposal.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-08 14:13:19

Tis great that we can argue and debate so opposingly and still come to a polite and agreed end, with no bad after taste...

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-08 14:27:47

At 4/8/05 10:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: True. However, one thinks that the tighter gun control proposals are worthwhile. Of course you could think the radical way and if we don't control the gun laws, the ones who don't pay attention are the ones who die. However, since having looked at the good old USA, these theories have been disproved, so one shall be sticking with the original proposal.

Whislt I'm all in favour of tighter gun control Mr Burden(MP I was on aboout) is seemingly taking out his plan of actio onan inncoent man who makes his living by seling replica guns(Which don't actually work) and Knives. Gun Control is needed but when you take away someones livelihood when all they have done is obey the law as it currently stands it makes one rather annoyed especially as the man that is bearing the brunt of Burdens plan in question is a very decent chap who does obey the law. He doesn't sell anything to anyone under 18( i know casue I tired to buy a scorpion figure that was made out of metal which pincers were amd eout of blades and was refused) and sticks entirely to the rules yet he is being punished for doing it more or less. If Mr Burden wants to use an example of "un lawful weapon selling" or whatever then maybe he should use an example that is actually unlawful.

And It appear one is in a very god location to see politicians for one I'm ina amrgnal constituency but with Rover going under and the election fraud that happened in Brum one feels that there will be a large amount of politicinas around :-)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-08 15:50:45

At 4/8/05 02:13 PM, GrandSmith wrote: Tis great that we can argue and debate so opposingly and still come to a polite and agreed end, with no bad after taste...

I say whats so good about that? If there is no bad after taste you can't really bring the topic up again. If there is then you still have two or more chaps who want to talk it out.
If malice to other members start that would not do at all.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 09:43:33

At 4/8/05 02:27 PM, -Manic- wrote: Whislt I'm all in favour of tighter gun control Mr Burden(MP I was on aboout) is seemingly taking out his plan of actio onan inncoent man who makes his living by seling replica guns(Which don't actually work) and Knives. Gun Control is needed but when you take away someones livelihood when all they have done is obey the law as it currently stands it makes one rather annoyed especially as the man that is bearing the brunt of Burdens plan in question is a very decent chap who does obey the law. He doesn't sell anything to anyone under 18( i know casue I tired to buy a scorpion figure that was made out of metal which pincers were amd eout of blades and was refused) and sticks entirely to the rules yet he is being punished for doing it more or less. If Mr Burden wants to use an example of "un lawful weapon selling" or whatever then maybe he should use an example that is actually unlawful.

Unfortunately, regardless of how law abiding the person selling the replica firearms is, there is always going to be someone who is willing to break the laws and turn a harmless replica into a very deadly weapon. It is unfortunate, but someone always has to lose out in something like this. (With hunting, we have the dog breeders and the people who look after the horses. It's a bad comparisson, I know.)

Hopefully, there will be some solace in the form of government compensation, so it will be a little less of a blow.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 10:46:08

Who here whatched Carles Wedding today... what do you think about it...?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 12:06:49

At 4/9/05 10:46 AM, GrandSmith wrote: Who here whatched Carles Wedding today... what do you think about it...?

One saw bits of it, but one doesn't really care. After all there was more important stuff on later. Who watched the Grand National? Any of you chaps win anything?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 15:26:37

At 4/9/05 12:06 PM, -StormWolf- wrote: One saw bits of it, but one doesn't really care. After all there was more important stuff on later. Who watched the Grand National? Any of you chaps win anything?

I Don't think one is legally allowed to bet on the national so no one didn't win anything sadly.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 17:01:32

My My 30 pages long now I remeber the day this started, RIP AVEP :*( how are my old chums by jove! still on the tea and crumpets, as aslways?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 17:04:15

At 4/9/05 05:01 PM, Etonboy wrote: My My 30 pages long now I remeber the day this started, RIP AVEP :*( how are my old chums by jove! still on the tea and crumpets, as aslways?

But of course old chap. We are on the tea and crumpets. In fact simmons has just put the kettle on Would yuo care for a Cuppa?

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-09 17:59:52

At 4/9/05 12:06 PM, -StormWolf- wrote:
At 4/9/05 10:46 AM, GrandSmith wrote: Who here whatched Carles Wedding today... what do you think about it...?
One saw bits of it, but one doesn't really care. After all there was more important stuff on later. Who watched the Grand National? Any of you chaps win anything?

Then you missed seeing the Queen leave early to do the same, God bless her.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-10 04:48:21

As it is ones Birthday this calls for a large amount of brandy to be had by all. Jeeves stop pouring the brandy on ones ceral, its meant to go in ones tea.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-10 05:17:21

At 4/10/05 04:48 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: As it is ones Birthday this calls for a large amount of brandy to be had by all. Jeeves stop pouring the brandy on ones ceral, its meant to go in ones tea.

I say ! it's your brithday. Well everythign seems to be hapening all at once it seems. First the election being called,the pope dieing, The royal wedding, Coops Birthday and now your birthday.

ZHappy birthday old bean and One recomends you try the rbandy soaked cereal. leave it to dry and then eat it. Should give you quite a kick.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-10 14:53:32

At 4/10/05 05:17 AM, -Manic- wrote: I say ! it's your brithday....Coops Birthday and now your birthday.

You think you have it bad? It's our mother's birthday tomorrow!

Poor old dad. He always has to miss out, by having his birthday 2 months earlier.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-10 15:17:34

At 4/10/05 02:53 PM, Coop83 wrote: You think you have it bad? It's our mother's birthday tomorrow!

Bloody hell! An expensive time of the year for you and your kinit seems.

Poor old dad. He always has to miss out, by having his birthday 2 months earlier.

At leats you don't have to frok out some mroe money for another pressie though.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-10 17:46:10

At 4/10/05 03:17 PM, -Manic- wrote: Bloody hell! An expensive time of the year for you and your kinit seems.

I buy the presents in the January sales, saving me the money at this time of year, making me feel even more rich, when I get money for my birthday.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-11 05:34:04

At 4/10/05 05:46 PM, Coop83 wrote

I buy the presents in the January sales, saving me the money at this time of year, making me feel even more rich, when I get money for my birthday.

Very good move old chap. Tankfully one doesn't have loads of birthdays around the same time of year ones is in Janurary by mothers is in March and my Stepfathers is in August os I have plenty of tiem to get things although oens parents have t get my presie before xmas, :-)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-11 05:39:19

At 4/11/05 05:34 AM, -Manic- wrote: Very good move old chap. Tankfully one doesn't have loads of birthdays around the same time of year ones is in Janurary by mothers is in March and my Stepfathers is in August os I have plenty of tiem to get things although oens parents have t get my presie before xmas, :-)

A prudent system, old bean.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-14 16:07:12

bah. i hate Basket balle. oens fingers are currently bandaged up fomo an incident in PE with a basketball and will remain bandaged untill ones hand has healed. Bloody sprts one fials tos e ewhy the world is obsessed with it. Can they con just listen and be obbsessed with music. Hardly anyone gets hurt with music.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-15 05:39:55

At 4/14/05 04:07 PM, -Manic- wrote: bah. i hate Basket balle. oens fingers are currently bandaged up fomo an incident in PE with a basketball and will remain bandaged untill ones hand has healed. Bloody sprts one fials tos e ewhy the world is obsessed with it. Can they con just listen and be obbsessed with music. Hardly anyone gets hurt with music.

Basketball is a fine sport. One is enjoying the Denver Nuggets making a late-season surge to possible play-off glory.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-15 12:16:49

At 4/15/05 05:39 AM, Coop83 wrote: Basketball is a fine sport. One is enjoying the Denver Nuggets making a late-season surge to possible play-off glory.

wtahcing it howeer us different to being forced to play it. And all becuas ewe have a head teajcer with a zero tolerance policy. She has said thta if we don't have a pen we get a half hour detention. and this incudes if a pen runs out as she expects us to hav unlimited supplies. And whislt pens ar enot use din PE the PE kits count sin the pens place so if I don't have my PE kit I get a half hour detention and if it happens twice I get excluded.

One doesn't know what is worse. having a headteahcer who doesn't care and lets the school go to shambles or a nazi authoritarian headteahce rwho won't even let you breathe half the time.

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-15 18:27:56

It's an ancient schoolmaster's Psalm:

"All teenagers have the eyes of the devil, and will cause trouble the instant your back is turned"

I've started geeting used to the fact that now, if I chance to smoke in public, at least one bystander assumes it's the result of smoking. Actually, it may very well be; my prefered route to school takes me straight past a hot smoking spot for students.

Thank goodness for the public smoking ban in Scotland this year, hopefully England will follow suit.

Anyway chaps, 'tis my mum's birthday today, meaning an action-packed day of................. talking about the weather and watching Have I Got News For You, probably. And P.E.

(Quick Humor: When I saw news footage of C & C's wedding, I thought it was JPII's funeral at first!!)

Response to English Gentleman's Club 2005-04-21 15:35:29

I say chaps one was casually looking at the portal when I found his little gem.

clicky

Rather fun game regarding the election. Enjoy chaps.