00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews

33,538 Views | 139 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-29 10:44:43

At 11/29/04 01:36 AM, Acid-Rain wrote: where did you go Ozcar? OMG you are such a noob :P

I had to fix some things in my personal life...That's why I was away from Newgrounds and all Internet activity...

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-29 11:00:05

Ozcar, I have a question. What do you think about people making all these new sig making clubs? We have the ASM and the BSM for beginners and then we have the ISM for the professionals. Anybody can join the ASM and almost anybody can join the BSM, so people can always join those clubs. I don't see the point in having 3 new sig making clubs made every day. I was just wondering what you thought of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-29 11:07:31

At 11/29/04 11:00 AM, QuikFox wrote: I don't see the point in having 3 new sig making clubs made every day. I was just wondering what you thought of it.

some people think the clubs we have now are also a waste.
personaly, i don't see any problem in starting new sig making. usually, no one joins them and they die after a few hours if no one posts there and tells them they suck and shouldn't start another sig making club. the real problem stars when these clubs are revived (after a week) and cannot be locked.
locking sig making clubs as they are found would oppose wade's statement that there are no sig making clubs on the general forum and there shouldn't be any. locking the clubs once they die would be a good idea though.

welcome back ozcar, i hope your problems are solved, or at least won't bother you anymore. we really need someone to watch these forums (who knows how many sig making clubs started yesterday, not talking about the spamming and flaming).

words

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-29 12:46:37

At 11/29/04 11:00 AM, QuikFox wrote: Ozcar, I have a question. What do you think about people making all these new sig making clubs? We have the ASM and the BSM for beginners and then we have the ISM for the professionals. Anybody can join the ASM and almost anybody can join the BSM, so people can always join those clubs. I don't see the point in having 3 new sig making clubs made every day. I was just wondering what you thought of it.

I don't see the point of have more sig makers topics...

Almost always, the people that makes the new "sig makers topics" make them because they don't want to be a "newbie" at the original ones, no because they have better skills or something...

I might start locking the new "I'll make you a sing" and "sig makers 178273234 club" topics if they don't give a good reason about why they are starting a new one...

Also, I might start locking all the "<insternamehere> apreciation club"

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-29 12:54:30

At 11/29/04 12:46 PM, Ozcar wrote: I don't see the point of have more sig makers topics...

there is no. people make new clubs in order to be the leader or because they have a new shitty sig style and they think it's so awesome it deserves a new topic.
in other words, attention whores.

Almost always, the people that makes the new "sig makers topics" make them because they don't want to be a "newbie" at the original ones, no because they have better skills or something...

most of them don't read the rules of the existing clubs. if they did, they'd know some stuff about them. besides, sig making clubs usually don't treat like that to new sig makers.

Also, I might start locking all the "<insternamehere> apreciation club"

these clubs should be locked anyway, it's not something new.

also, check your email. i have sent something you have to read.

words

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-29 21:50:02

At 11/29/04 12:46 PM, Ozcar wrote: Also, I might start locking all the "<insternamehere> apreciation club"

all except the ozcar appretiation crew, right?

also...could you hold off untill theres a "MALFORPRESIDENT appretiation crew"? i've been waiting a while, i'm not going to let you spoil the moment!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-30 00:29:22

At 11/29/04 09:50 PM, MALforPresident wrote: all except the ozcar appretiation crew, right?

That's the first one that was locked...

also...could you hold off untill theres a "MALFORPRESIDENT appretiation crew"? i've been waiting a while, i'm not going to let you spoil the moment!

Mmmmm...maybe ;)

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-30 00:33:40

Ozcar, why aren't you on aim rigth now. No one else is one.. )':. I see your being active on the internet anyways...

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-30 00:43:03

At 11/30/04 12:33 AM, Acid-Rain wrote: Ozcar, why aren't you on aim rigth now. No one else is one.. )':. I see your being active on the internet anyways...

I can't use AIM and eat my dinner at the same time :)

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-11-30 00:53:53

At 11/30/04 12:43 AM, Ozcar wrote:
At 11/30/04 12:33 AM, Acid-Rain wrote: Ozcar, why aren't you on aim rigth now. No one else is one.. )':. I see your being active on the internet anyways...
I can't use AIM and eat my dinner at the same time :)

Ah, thats aright, but its 12 ad midnight here! :D

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-12-12 14:10:13

At 12/10/04 08:32 PM, Tal-con wrote:
Hey, if you're really sick of all the spamming clubs, why haven't you locked the AAHC yet? They're the spammiest club there is.

No kidding. Although they toned down a little bit but most of their pages are just full of spam. Dobio even warned them once.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-12-12 15:19:46

At 12/12/04 02:10 PM, FoamyLock wrote:
At 12/10/04 08:32 PM, Tal-con wrote: Hey, if you're really sick of all the spamming clubs, why haven't you locked the AAHC yet? They're the spammiest club there is.

We may have been in the past, and may still be, but anyother club might be worse. I mean, we've dumbed it down a lot, not like the old days where it was 3 pages per day.

No kidding. Although they toned down a little bit but most of their pages are just full of spam.

Speaking of, I should post some hentai. :D

Dobio even warned them once.

Yea, but it's common sense, I mean, a double negative, hentai in the title, links with risky text. You have to be a moron with a 37 IQ level if you don't know you are going to see hentai, it's that simple.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-12-12 15:39:38

Ok Ozcar since this is probably the only topic you will check in here i have a rather disturbing thing to tell you.

Theres three or four users that hang around C&C and fucking armchair moderate, they post in new clubs saying theres already a club like this fuck off, they dont post links and their not helpful at all. Now ive almost started flaming the flamers myself just for teh fact that they are in the wrong, but ive managed to keep from doing so. Those people know who they are, and if you would like to know, i could drop you an e-mail, all you need to do is ask. Their making a mockery of actually trying to help people. Whats wrong with casually telling them, theres another club like this and posting a link ? These people are getting away with it too much and i wanted to see what you have to say about it.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2004-12-12 16:32:19

At 12/12/04 03:39 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Theres three or four users that hang around C&C and fucking armchair moderate, they post in new clubs saying theres already a club like this fuck off, they dont post links and their not helpful at all.

It's because they don't really want to help those who start new clubs all the time, but because they want more posts. Posting information without links is much easier, everyone knows it.

Now ive almost started flaming the flamers myself just for teh fact that they are in the wrong, but ive managed to keep from doing so.

Good to hear that. Flaming someone because his posts lacks information is rather idiotic, and flaming in general won't make you a better poster. Flaming users because they flame others would just start a bigger flame war, which is pretty pointless.

These forums need (/a) mod/s who are actually online and available, mods who look around and check clubs and new topics. By that, I'm not talking about users who login for a short time, post a lot of posts and go away, but users who are online and post when posts should be posted or atleast won't have one lame line.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2006-05-12 23:23:40

Yes, thank for reciting the rules, sheesh. Every time I see you post it like a freakin' hissy fit...almost. But, from what I have experienced in the past, a Crew Club topic is a safe-haven for me, though I don't go off topic all the time. General BBS is way to frickin' risky, obvious, and some times just plain throws me off.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2006-10-08 12:16:03

Bump.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-01-07 12:46:00

Hey, I made a crew yesterday but the thread got deleted. I'm not sure what rule I broke, if there already was a Line 6 POD club, then, can someone give me the link to it? I can't find it.

wtfbbqhax

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-01-07 12:54:44

Thank you, I hope every body who comes here asking to join a crew actully reads this, but most people are going to be.
"OMG thats to long, screw that"

So good work Ozcar and Dobio

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-01-07 12:58:29

Good rules and blabla, but I think you're a bit overreacting. Well, I don't see much spamming in the clubs were I go to, and I never saw somebody posting: 'How was your day?' in a regular club. But oh well, if you wanna clean up the C&C, go on. Thanx.

sup

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-01-07 14:14:56

Gotcha, I don't think that this is happening to a lot of clus but its a good thing you brought it up anyway.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-01-07 14:24:01

You know, this thread was made in 2004 you should know that because these rules have been applied for two years (3 depends how you look at it) that you guys can't seem to find infractions anymore , now could you please stop bumping it there's a link to it anyway in the bbs rules.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-02-27 16:14:10

We've asked this to Wade, but he needs to study carefully these rules and then he might set them up...

Yeah,
I've spoken to Wade before and he seems to be fair.
Maybe if we are lucky enough this will be put up on the front page for everybody to read.
I think this is a very good set of rules and I hope Wade will think that too.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-02-27 18:46:01

At 11/20/04 12:28 AM, Ozcar wrote:
I've been more busy now that I'm a mod :\

?

But one thing is for sure...THIS SUNDAY THE NINJA CREW WILL REBORN! ;)

Do you even know how many people have tried to take over or make a new Ninja Crew in the past week.

Somehow I remember people hating you for making a spamthread.
Must have been my imagination.

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-07-21 15:34:03

THERES NO MORE RP CLUBS!?!??!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-07-21 18:42:42

Lol. Is there no end to the caps lock rampage from cloud?? lol. There are plenty of areas to rp. Dragonfable is a good place to do it. Its just hard applying (they got a trick question that you need to answer to be allowed in). Try there. I haven't honestly figured out the answer, but with your persistance, your bound to get it eventually. I applyed 4 times and then gave up

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-08-05 03:36:30

Yes i am warned sir

SOAPY GOT SHOT.....NOOOOOOO

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-08-10 20:44:02

Do you think that a club making our own adventures in Lyoko from Code Lyoko would do well

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-08-10 20:47:24

At 8/10/07 08:44 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Do you think that a club making our own adventures in Lyoko from Code Lyoko would do well

That is a stupid idea. I mean, we already have a Code Lyoko RPG Crew in the Clubs and Crews and why would be want another Code Lyoko Crew anyways? :/

I have been making some extra rules for the Clubs and Crews Forums but no one would wanna see them. Plus, people would never listen. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-08-10 21:51:42

It was mine. I wanted to see if anyone said no and then shove in there face that we already have 21 good pages of posting and a website. :)

Response to Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews 2007-08-10 21:55:39

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

i would like to make a soda club is this a good idea if it is tell me
and give me ideas on rules !

Read this regulars of Clubs/Crews

Chicky13</strong>

BBS Signature