00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Church

85,009 Views | 2,024 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Church 2004-12-25 16:20:12

At 12/25/04 08:06 AM, -DivineCrusader- wrote: Today is Jesus's birthday, when you woke up you ran downstairs and ripped open your presents. But why did you get them? Isnt today Jesus's birthday?

I see your point, but the important part about Christmas is that we are sharing gifts with each other, and not only running to get them. This is the first Christmas where I didn't care about getting gifts (but I'll admit, after I got them I was pleased). I believe Jesus said, "Do unto others, as you would do unto me"... and when we are giving people gifts, in a sense, we are giving Jesus a gift. I think it makes him happy to see happiness and compassion.

Ask yourself: What have you givin to Jesus on His birthday? Did you even give Him anything?

The best I can hope to offer is changing my bad habits and trying to learn more about Him, so I can help confidently tell people what He taught and why He is important.

I don't know what to give other than love.

At 12/25/04 08:25 AM, Enoll wrote:
May God have mercy on your soul.
HAH!, i don't want god's mercy!
I deny his love.

I cannot imagine what there possibly is to gain by denying His love. You fool... you are allowing your arrogance to exceed your reasoning. You think so highly of yourself, that you believe your opinion is above others, and you believe that your knowledge is above others. You believe, without a doubt, that there is no God, and you cannot even admit the possibility of His existence. By denying Him, you are saying no to any chance at His kingdom.

"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do"

Response to NG Church 2004-12-25 16:22:32

anyone ever watch "this week in god" with stephen colbert on the daily show? its hilarious, really sticks it to this god fellow ive heard so much about...

Response to NG Church 2004-12-25 16:26:56

At 12/25/04 04:22 PM, shadowmoses_sol wrote: anyone ever watch "this week in god" with stephen colbert on the daily show? its hilarious, really sticks it to this god fellow ive heard so much about...

Does it mock Him? What's all this about anyway...

-----------------

I have no time to post anything right now but hopefully I'll be back later on today with a good post.

Happy Birthday Jesus =)

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 04:55:25

Since these forums were not very active this Christmas... I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! A New Year is approaching, and now is the time to start planning where we want our lives to go from here. Accomplish goals that you've always wanted to, ask God to help you overcome bad habits, and post better/more sermons in the NG Church. This post was directed at me, lol...

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 07:53:31

At 12/25/04 04:20 PM, CapnJack wrote: I cannot imagine what there possibly is to gain by denying His love. You fool... you are allowing your arrogance to exceed your reasoning. You think so highly of yourself, that you believe your opinion is above others, and you believe that your knowledge is above others. You believe, without a doubt, that there is no God, and you cannot even admit the possibility of His existence. By denying Him, you are saying no to any chance at His kingdom.

That was7 lines of crap.
When did I ever say I didn't belive in god ?
I said I was a satanist, satanists belive in god.
That's just like saying christians don't belive in the devil,
and that's just silly.
Another funny thing is when I say something positive here I am
called smart but when I make jokes you call me stupid.
Wich one is it?

I said I deny his love, not the fact he exists.
I am NOT arrogant, i'm quite sure there are millions
smarter than me, you're just not one of those people.

Allowing arrogance to exceed reasoning?
..HAH!, I think christians have been guilty of that
since just before jesus died.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 15:47:41

At 12/25/04 08:06 AM, -DivineCrusader- wrote: Its Christmas so I'll make this short. Today I wont be posting any Sermon or and happy, sweet speeches. I'm only going to ask you a few questions.

Today is Jesus's birthday, when you woke up you ran downstairs and ripped open your presents. But why did you get them? Isnt today Jesus's birthday?

Ask yourself: What have you givin to Jesus on His birthday? Did you even give Him anything?

That's an interesting concept. And an interesting way of making some feel guilty. Christmas was born of a pagan party. Just as worshiping the saints and such they just changed the name of it to make it be Jesus' birthday. When actually his birthday according to history and scriptures could be near March because of the hebrews celebrations that were going on at that time.

Anyway, Is an interesting question. But the whole idea of following him is that you can't do nothing for him. That you are helpless and without him you have no eternal life. The only thing that you can give him is your heart, life and your whole being. And even that is pathetic, is nothing compared to what he has gave us.

We love him, because he loved us first.
How pathetic we are before him...

What did I gave him for his birthday¿? Repentance. I did something horrible in that day. And all I could afterwards, later on, was to cry and ask for his forgiveness. And my prayer was answer. My misery was turn into joy, And my remorse into peace.

-Blessings

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 17:02:35

sorry guys, i was banned for c hristmas... will write another mini sermon soon :-)

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 18:28:26

At 12/26/04 03:47 PM, inevitability wrote: the whole idea of following him is that you can't do nothing for him.

How about giving more of yourself to Him, or helping out the less fortunate. I think that what Jesus would like the most for His birthday is for us to be better people than we were last year.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:17:16

im back and probaly will give a sermon hopefully tueday

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:29:35

At 12/26/04 09:17 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: im back and probaly will give a sermon hopefully tueday

Good lord i hope not.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:32:33

At 12/26/04 09:29 PM, Enoll wrote:
At 12/26/04 09:17 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: im back and probaly will give a sermon hopefully tueday
Good lord i hope not.

ok enoll i am tired of you here why do you keep abusing us leave us alone!!!! why are you so obsessed with tormenting christians

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:38:52

At 12/26/04 09:32 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: why are you so obsessed with tormenting christians

Someone has to do it.

Jesus and Mary had sex on a regular basis.
That's a true fact.
Mary wrote about it in her notes.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:46:11

At 12/26/04 09:32 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: ok enoll i am tired of you here why do you keep abusing us leave us alone!!!! why are you so obsessed with tormenting christians

interesting to follow this enoll vs the church thing. however, im pretty sure the real reason everyone joined newgrounds in the first place was to be able to torment someone. after all, as human beings, it is one's GOD GIVEN right to be an asshole, which some embrace more than others. i, myself am a catholic, but i am not ashamed to admit that i find his jokes rather funny. and just to clarify, i have a great relationship with God, but if people can't laugh at themselves every once in a while, they are doomed to end up a bunch of over-serious zealots with poles up their asses, which is not something God wanted. Remember, Jesus died for our sins. which means that humans don't have the right to interpret or pass God's judgement any longer. if his speech offends you, ignore it. i would even suggest taking the church off newgrounds because if one thing can kill this site, it's people taking shit seriously.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:47:42

At 12/26/04 09:38 PM, Enoll wrote: Jesus and Mary had sex on a regular basis.
That's a true fact.

hahaha, that's funny as hell. sorry for the double post, but that deserves an honorable mention. (by the way, i'd like to see Mary's notes on this subject)

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 21:50:12

At 12/26/04 09:47 PM, Strauss69 wrote:
That's a true fact.
hahaha, that's funny as hell. sorry for the double post, but that deserves an honorable mention. (by the way, i'd like to see Mary's notes on this subject)

She was vurtually the 13th apostle, but she didn't get much
of a mention.
Afew years ago they found her account of the story she wrote, 1/2 was eaten by ants but a good amount was still readable.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 22:24:52

so were is this coming from?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-12-26 22:35:44

At 12/26/04 10:24 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: so were is this coming from?
At 12/26/04 10:24 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: so were is this coming from?

Numerous books and docos.
Where did all your religious knowledge come from?
Books include the bible, for you slow people.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:00:27

I'm terribly sorry to inturrupt this friendly debate, but I have more problems.

I know this girl... Let's call her Ashley, for conversation's sake. She has been and is truely in love with a guy ... lets call him Brandon. Ashely has been in love with brandon for some time now, but for some reason (which is unknown) Brandon's parents nearly despise Ashley. Ashley has fought the hardships to this day. But, a human heart is a very fragile thing, for she has been worn to tears by the Hatred (To Hate = To Love Less) of the parents. She Loves Brandon, but she needs to make a decision; the bottom line of the choices being to either confront the parents and talk about the issue or to drop it entirely and move on. Ashley has also experienced preassure from her piers on this subject, urging her to move on. She comes to me, hoping for consolment and answers. But all my unlearned heart could offer was uplifting words.

It is inherent that i recieve guidance, for I don't want to screw anyones life over.

-Brine

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:12:23

It took an atheist to make me realize I was being an ignorant asshole, so thanks Enoll. However, you still haven't replied to the important parts of my post. Let me rewrite it:

I cannot imagine what there possibly is to gain by denying His love. Tell me, Enoll, what reward will you get by being aggressive towards Christians. If you believe in God, what will happen to you when you die for denying Him? By denying Him, you are saying no to any chance at His kingdom.

At 12/26/04 07:53 AM, Enoll wrote:
That's just like saying christians don't belive in the devil, and that's just silly.

Some Christians don't believe in the devil, because some believe He is just a way that we can blame our problems on something.

Another funny thing is when I say something positive here I am
called smart but when I make jokes you call me stupid.

I don't think you're stupid for making jokes and I don't think you're smart for being positive. I think it's stupid of you to believe in God but deny Him. I thought you were smart, because you were going to try being a constructive satanist, by making intelligent and worthwhile posts... but so far you've been a miserable person who tries to offend us.

I said I deny his love, not the fact he exists.

That's illogical. I can understand the atheist belief, but please explain to me the satanist belief.

I am NOT arrogant, i'm quite sure there are millions
smarter than me, you're just not one of those people.

Maybe, maybe not. Intelligence cannot be determined by some posts on a forum. We all say and do stupid things :-)

Allowing arrogance to exceed reasoning?
..HAH!, I think christians have been guilty of that
since just before jesus died.

Please explain what you mean here.

At 12/26/04 10:35 PM, Enoll wrote: Where did all your religious knowledge come from?
Books include the bible, for you slow people.

Our beliefs are based on the Bible and Christians generally do not believe in the agnostic texts, like that account of Mary you were talking about, because they don't fit in anywhere with the sacred texts. Next time you start talking about Jesus having sex, I advise you to back it up with sources, otherwise there's no point in listening to you.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:13:24

At 12/27/04 12:00 AM, brineshrimp wrote:
It is inherent that i recieve guidance, for I don't want to screw anyones life over.

unfortunately in situations as such, someone's life always gets screwed over. it's not the guy's decision, but the girl's. if she loves him back, she will have to square it away with her parents. if not, she will have to ditch her boyfriend. sometimes, things like this dont, and will never have a simple answer.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:16:21

Yeah, never expected simple... the Guy does love her too, and has stepped up on a few occasions.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:18:53

I must depart for the night, hopefully i shall awake to answers

Gnight!!

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:26:47

At 12/26/04 09:46 PM, Strauss69 wrote: however, im pretty sure the real reason everyone joined newgrounds in the first place was to be able to torment someone.

Or, quite possibly, to participate in active forums and try to broaden our knowledge and understanding of this world by conversing with other people.

after all, as human beings, it is one's GOD GIVEN right to be an asshole, which some embrace more than others.

I find it funny how you call it a right to be an asshole. It's a choice, not a right. When did Jesus say, "Let's laugh and point at the lepors!!! Haha!" God given right?

i, myself am a catholic, but i am not ashamed to admit that i find his jokes rather funny.

He can be humourous, but he is usually being an intolerable prick and using God's name in vain.

and just to clarify, i have a great relationship with God, but if people can't laugh at themselves every once in a while, they are doomed to end up a bunch of over-serious zealots with poles up their asses, which is not something God wanted.

You may ridicule things which are imperfect, like yourself, but it is a shame when a Catholic believes it is acceptable to disrespect our Lord. What do you mean you have a great relationship with God? and just because we respect Him, does not mean we are over-serious.

Remember, Jesus died for our sins. which means that humans don't have the right to interpret or pass God's judgement any longer. if his speech offends you, ignore it.

Hypocrite... you just said that you think God doesn't want us to be "over-serious zealots". How do you know? Of course God wants us to interpret His word, but we cannot use it and bend it for our own will. Besides, Jesus interpreted a lot for us.

i would even suggest taking the church off newgrounds because if one thing can kill this site, it's people taking shit seriously.

You're being inconsistent in your thinking. What do you mean by taking things seriously? Why don't we just shut the entire forums down because they can kill the site, since the mods take the forums seriously? I cannot even believe you are saying crap like this, not only is it illogical, it's a stupid theory. It's like saying, let's not have homework, because people take it too seriously and it will kill education. Nice job, Einstein... thank God you're not the president. Sorry if you're offended, God bless...

At 12/26/04 09:47 PM, Strauss69 wrote:
That's a true fact.
hahaha, that's funny as hell.

I'd swear at you, but it won't help because I can see you're just a very confused person. He wasn't making a joke, and if it's true, how is it funny? It could be threatening or revolutionary to our religion, but far from funny. I had to post this, because your comments deserved a "dishonourable mention".

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:33:55

At 12/27/04 12:12 AM, CapnJack wrote: Our beliefs are based on the Bible and Christians generally do not believe in the agnostic texts...

i am here to tell you that you could not be more false in that statement. i, myself, am a christian, and my church encourages the study of the word of God through all texts, not just the bible. if one limits their knowledge and belief structure to the bible without support and thought of the context in which it was written, then one does not, and never will, have a full understanding of the beliefs he or she holds, which makes for an ignorant person who blindly follows because of some words in a book, not one who can defend their faith with knowledge. while i still wait for enoll to provide proof of his comment about Mary and Jesus (yes, i am interested to see this) i still maintain that blind faith leads one to follow the guidance of a person, rather than God Himself. my suggestion: read up on your religion. ignorance may be bliss, but it leads to stupidity. it almost seems that people don't read up on the history of one's religion because they are scared of what they might find, meaning they do not have adequate strength in their faith to hear something different. if once cannot listen to an opposing opinion without getting offended, then one does not have adequate faith to persevere with one's religious beliefs in the world today and may need to re-evaluate the faith that he or she has.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:39:07

At 12/27/04 12:00 AM, brineshrimp wrote: I'm terribly sorry to inturrupt this friendly debate, but I have more problems.

I don't mind giving you advice at all, but this is a topic for the General section... not our church.

I know this girl... Let's call her Ashley, for conversation's sake.

Considering that she is probably young and will fall in love often, moving on may be the best thing. If it truly is love, it would hold out till he is old enough to make choices without having to worry about his parents choices. However, if she has not patience and either wants to get together or move on... I would recommend that, if Brandon loves her, she convinces him to talk to his parents first, to tell them how he feels and how he would like them to give her a chance. If he doesn't want to, and she still is determined to be with him, then she must talk to his parents, whichever method is easiest and best for her. Calling, visiting, e-mailing... whatever will get the message accross the best. If they still don't like her and you cannot talk her out of moving on... then they could go out behind his parents back or without their knowledge. Those are all the options that came to my mind, and I wrote them from what I find to be the best choice to the worst choice.

If this is not a personal problem, then you do not need guidance. Although it is very kind and selfless of you to take the problem into your own hands, it is not up to you to make the choices and it is not you who will screw her life up. All you can do is tell her what choice you think it's best, give her guidance. If this choice is what she agrees with, then it's up to her to make it... If she disagrees with her, then just tell her you'll be there for her, but you're sorry you couldn't help solve the problem. It's likely that she'll just be glad for a listening ear. Hope my answer was sufficient.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:54:44

At 12/27/04 12:26 AM, CapnJack wrote: a bunch of rhetoric

see, there you go again, you missed my entire point.

1. you called me a hypocrite, meaning you judged me. i mean, i could be giving you a whole bunch of bible quotes telling you how wrong you are, but knowing people like you, you most likely by heart. so i'll just give you a general statement. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A HYPOCRITE ACCORDING TO YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, BITCHFIST. only God can do that.

2. you said Jesus never said we have to act like an asshole. however, God gave us the right of free will. Free will is all-inclusive, meaning that acting like an asshole is one of them. While God may not CONDONE being an asshole, He still gave us the right to do so. Therefore, if He has a problem with that, come judgement day, He and ONLY He will administer just repayment for the actions that we do in life. If acting like an asshole was forbidden, we wouldn't be able to do it.

3. The fact that the mods don't erase this site is irrelivent. you have the right to make a club about whatever you want. However, i don't really see any of enoll's posts erased. This is, you moron, because of the fact that enoll, though disagreeing with your opinion, he still stayed on topic. that means that Newgrounds is a place for everyone to voice their own opinion, and you getting pissed at the fact that he doesn't like God will not change the fact that he has the right to say it. Just for reference though, it DOES make sense. If one is a Satanist, meaning that they believe totally opposite of the Christian faith, it would make sense for him not to accept God's love, perhaps because maybe he sees God's life as we see Satan trying to give us love (insincere.) Despite what may or may not be true, or what we believe, he has the right to his opinion.

Before you go ahead and send me a rebuttal telling me how wrong i am and how you will continue to dismiss my opinion with ignorance hiding behind the bible like a shield, allow me to tell you a story you are undoubtedly farmiliar with.

Mary of Magdala was to be stoned for being a woman of sin. when Jesus found the men to give their own punishment by pummeling her with rocks, he intercepted them and announced, "let he without sin cast the first stone."

So now, i challenge you. Will you take my argument into consideration and at least answer my questions with valid rebuttals instead of calling me a hypocrite? will you pep-talk yourself into believing that you are 'better' than i am and simply ignore me, hoping i will go away, or will you continue to do as before, allowing your hatred to get the better of you and break your own beliefs by attempting to pass negative judgement over me, forsaking the beliefs that you claim so dearly to cling to?

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 00:56:02

At 12/27/04 12:33 AM, Strauss69 wrote:
At 12/27/04 12:12 AM, CapnJack wrote: Our beliefs are based on the Bible and Christians generally do not believe in the agnostic texts...
i am here to tell you that you could not be more false in that statement.

Actually, I could be much more false. I could say that most Christians are Jewish, but that would be silly. And what I said isn't false, generally, Christians have not even heard of these texts. I only found out about them this month, and I was baptised and confirmed in a Catholic church. Generally, we don't even know what they are, but some Christians believe them I'm sure.

i, myself, am a christian, and my church encourages the study of the word of God through all texts, not just the bible.

Of course, every single Christian church should. However, it is not easy to determine the word of God, and there's a lot of process that goes into determining what we believe to be the God's Word. Read back on previous posts, inevitability gave a good explanation on this matter.

if one limits their knowledge and belief structure to the bible without support and thought of the context in which it was written, then one does not, and never will, have a full understanding of the beliefs he or she holds, which makes for an ignorant person who blindly follows because of some words in a book, not one who can defend their faith with knowledge.

I absolutely agree, but it is not always easy to determine the context of which something was written in, and it is likely impossible for us mere humans to truly understand God.

while i still wait for enoll to provide proof of his comment about Mary and Jesus (yes, i am interested to see this)

So am I, but just because someone wrote something in the name of God, doesn't mean it is accepted by God.

i still maintain that blind faith leads one to follow the guidance of a person, rather than God Himself.

Of course, I completely agree with you, but you have blind faith in things that you are not certain about. The Gnostic gospels are not proof of anything, but they may give us certain insight into God.

my suggestion: read up on your religion. ignorance may be bliss, but it leads to stupidity.

Stupidity is a relative term. Ignorance is only bliss, because you don't know any better... and all humans are ignorant about something, to some degree. However, I do agree with you... we should not be ignorant about our religion.

it almost seems that people don't read up on the history of one's religion because they are scared of what they might find,

Or because they're lazy or they don't have the time or resources to do so.

meaning they do not have adequate strength in their faith to hear something different.

I take a world religions course and different does not offend me or scare me... it makes me think and decide what's logical for myself.

if once cannot listen to an opposing opinion without getting offended, then one does not have adequate faith to persevere with one's religious beliefs in the world today and may need to re-evaluate the faith that he or she has.

I'm fine with your argument, but I believe you are applying it to the wrong people and the wrong cause. Blind faith in anything is not constructive. However, it is not necessarily wrong, because some people are just too simple to comprehend any more, and if they believe in what's true, then nothing really matters. And Faith itself is similar to blind faith, it means believing in God's teaching no matter what you hear, read or see. The blind man blindly believed in Jesus (no pun intended), and because of His faith, He could see.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 01:21:16

At 12/27/04 12:54 AM, Strauss69 wrote:
At 12/27/04 12:26 AM, CapnJack wrote: a bunch of rhetoric
see, there you go again, you missed my entire point.

I only needed to read one paragraph of what you wrote to realize you're completely missing my point. Calm down, this is a church, afterall.

1. you called me a hypocrite, meaning you judged me.

Nope, I called you a hypocrite, meaning I saw inconsistency in what you were saying.

i mean, i could be giving you a whole bunch of bible quotes telling you how wrong you are, but knowing people like you, you most likely by heart. so i'll just give you a general statement.

You are prejudging me, which is another instance of hypocrisy because you just claimed that. It was silly of you to assume that just because I defend God, I have memorized the Bible... in fact, I have hardly memorized a sentence properly.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A HYPOCRITE ACCORDING TO YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, BITCHFIST.

I wasn't calling you a hypocrite according of my beliefs, I was calling you a hypocrite because you're contradicting yourself. Stop screaming, you're being obnoxious. You do not have the right to swear at me and be aggressive in this thread.

2. you said Jesus never said we have to act like an asshole. however, God gave us the right of free will. Free will is all-inclusive, meaning that acting like an asshole is one of them.

You have the free will to kill and rape, so why are you not doing that rather than replying to this post? Again, inconsistency... you say you are Christian yet you can do whatever you want. HAH! God gave you the choice to be an asshole, not the right.

While God may not CONDONE being an asshole, He still gave us the right to do so.

Choice. It wouldn't be sin if it was right.

Therefore, if He has a problem with that, come judgement day, He and ONLY He will administer just repayment for the actions that we do in life.

Thanks for stating the obvious! =)

If acting like an asshole was forbidden, we wouldn't be able to do it.

That makes no logical sense whatsoever. That means flying is forbidden but stealing isn't. God gives us the choice to do what we want and the Bible so we do the right thing. Do you even READ the Bible? Jesus Christ! (Listen to Him)

3. A whole bunch of irrevelant bullshit that had absolutely nothing to do with CapnJack's post, but I feel like flaming him anyway, because I'm too lazy to try to read and understand things.
If one is a Satanist, meaning that they believe totally opposite of the Christian faith, it would make sense for him not to accept God's love, perhaps because maybe he sees God's life as we see Satan trying to give us love (insincere.) Despite what may or may not be true, or what we believe, he has the right to his opinion.

Thanks for stating the obvious and not adding the least bit of enlightment to this thread. I wanted to know how it makes sense to deny God. Satanists hate God, how does this help them in any way???????? Go and reread everything, without being so offended and ignorant about the entire thing.

Mary of Magdala was to be stoned for being a woman of sin.

That wasn't her freaking name.

So now, i challenge you. Will you take my argument into consideration and at least answer my questions with valid rebuttals instead of calling me a hypocrite?

Questions? All you did was contradict yourself over and over and over again. By the way, I'm not stoning you for your beliefs, I'm pointing out the contradictions you make which go against the Christian beliefs and are not part of our church. If you don't like it, I never asked you to be a Christian. You can create your own religion if ours isn't good enough for you.

will you pep-talk yourself into believing that you are 'better' than i am and simply ignore me,

When did I once say I was better than you? You make no fucking sense, so I have to point it out because it's against Christianity and then you flame me and go psycho just because I mentioned it. Relax. Chill. Stop judging me and stop assuming like you know everything. Pick a problem with my argument, rather than assuming things about me.

hoping i will go away, or will you continue to do as before, allowing your hatred to get the better of you and break your own beliefs by attempting to pass negative judgement over me,

You're the one who hates me, I don't hate you. I'm not judging you, I'm telling you that what your saying just doesn't add up because it's INCONSISTENT and rather than talking about our arguments, you're talking about me. Obsessive much?

forsaking the beliefs that you claim so dearly to cling to?

I am thoroughly convinced that you have not read nor understood any of my messages, and just completely went haywire when I called you a hypocrite. Jesus did the same to pharisees, and rather than realizing their mistakes, they just crucificied Him. I am in no way claiming to be like Jesus, I am in no way as smart or righteous or perfect as He was, but as a follower of Christ I must at least try to do things that He did (although to a lesser degree). I'm not arrogant, just trying my best to please Him. Sorry if you have a problem with that... but I'm not about to deny my beliefs just because of your attacks.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 09:05:25

yes i did go haywire when you called me a hypocrite, because the fact still remains, if you read my posts, that i was consistent in everything i wrote. i understand that you are human, and imperfect, and that you can never be like Jesus. however, if you read deeper into my post, i was making a point. if you wish to attack people on what they have to say and defend Jesus Christ, you should not do it using tactics which would be against His teachings. just because my beliefs contradict yours, and may even disagree with my Church does not make me any less of a Christian myself.

i must admit myself that i dont pick up the bible as much as some people, but mine is 3 times as thick as most people's, considering it's a study bible, meaning that it gives context and history for each passage.

Mary Magdaline means that Mary was originally for the township of Magdala, which is what i was referring to (people in those times did not have last names.)

when i say someone has the 'right' to do something, it means that they are capable of doing it. i do not deny that being an asshole cannot be sinful, but it is still allowed. if it weren't allowed in the great scheme of things, being an asshole would never cross anyone's mind at any time, anywhere, or in any situation. when i say someone has the 'right' to do something, it means they have the ability.

i never told you that you DID say you were better than anyone else, i was giving a hypothetical situation.

finally, my main point was not to 'practice' what i preach, hence the inconsitancies you seem to love pointing out about me. it is you who are preching the word of God to newgrounds. therefore, i was making an observation that your overheated and hateful remarks toward enoll were not following the path of the religious beliefs that you attempt to preach, which is construed by others that you tell them what to do and how to behave and act, yet are exempt yourself, which is not an effective way to get others to understand the word of God. I can afford to say this because i don't go around trying to impose my beliefs on anyone else. i am simply saying that those who do not practice what they preach make poor examples for those who maybe wish to follow in the same footsteps.

as for enoll, it's perfectly logical to deny God's love even though he knows that God exists. you are thinking in the pretext that God is good across every belief pattern. However, in satanism, God is not good. satanists consider God's love bad, empty, and destructive. those, therefore, that follow such a belief pattern, would of course want to deny the love of someone whose love is empty. to get enoll to understand your point, you must first understand where he is coming from, which is the main reason why i dont attempt to convert people. i know who i am and i am proud of it. the only reason i bring this to your attention is that you try to impose your beliefs on others and get angry when they resist.

my bottom line; assholes exist. there is nothing you can do about them, and whining because they show up and make fun of you is not going to change the fact that newgrounds gives them the right to do so. if one wishes to discuss the word of God in a sheltered environment free of all 'invasions' from 'non-believers,' then newgrounds is not the place to hold it. so just quit your whining and ignore these people. there's no sense in getting heated up over such trivial things.

Response to NG Church 2004-12-27 12:04:34

Notes

1. Why the HECK do you expect me to take a delicate issue like this to the GENERAL, all they'd tell me to do is kill that guy and rape the girl.

2. She isn't quite as young, shes 17, so she's a bit more along the line of maturity.

3. Jordan Has stepped up, and she is debating whether to make the decision.

4. And, it IS my job as fellow a fellow Christian to help others through hard times, especially when they ask for it.