00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,308 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 17:12:24

Good for you B - L. now you need to learn the next step, and that is ignoring (man's best weapon, gaurantee). I've been ignoring my ex for about 2 weeks now because she's a bitch, and it feels so good when i hear her complain about it. I just smile inside.

Lol.

Friends are good, people can get you outta your emotional recluse.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 17:25:26

At 4/8/08 05:12 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: it feels so good when i hear her complain about it. I just smile inside.

I know what you mean, lol.
A sort of...evil smile, just for yourself. Itmakes you feel content in an almost osadistic way.
It's great!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 17:50:55

At 4/8/08 05:37 PM, Suaron wrote:
Oh ok. I need a girlfriend and stuff. My life is so sad because I have been alone for years. But I have no social skills, which pisses everyone off. Plese help me.

First off, don't think of your life like that... you are a sexy man, and every girl wants to be with you, they just don't know it yet.

For your social skills, you should just work on talking to people, go to a distant town and just start conversations with people. Just think about the conversation.

Social Skills are just like other skills, they just take practice.

Do me a favor and post a conversation that you have had recently, for example.

ME: "hey how are you"
HB7: "I'm fine?"

the more info you give the better we can help :D

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 18:58:32

Alright im starting to crack. Theres this girl that I'm starting to have a crush on. I've known her for the whole year and now I'm getting these feelings. I wanna ask her out but I'm afriad she'll say no and she'll tell all her friends that she rejected me. We don't really talk and shes in two of my classes. She once said hi to me and once chuckled alittle when I tried talking to her by asking about an assignment. I also made her and my whole class laugh when I made a presentation. I'm so pathetic I chicken out from just saying hi.

I hear girls call me cute behind my back and sometimes they think I'm weird.

Please help. Since I started likeing her I feel depressed and have a grey outlook on life.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 19:36:01

At 4/8/08 06:58 PM, Hansome-Pete wrote: Alright im starting to crack. Theres this girl that I'm starting to have a crush on. I've known her for the whole year and now I'm getting these feelings. I wanna ask her out but I'm afriad she'll say no and she'll tell all her friends that she rejected me.

Really this is just your confidence getting in the way then. Overcoming that takes one hell of a deep breath but other than that it isnt that much of a big problem. Just know that her saying no isnt the worst thing in the world. You wont get anything if you dont try now will you?

We don't really talk and shes in two of my classes. She once said hi to me and once chuckled alittle when I tried talking to her by asking about an assignment.

Hmm... You are shy. Not too much of a problem. Girls tend not to like shy guys but other girls love them.. I wouldnt worry, I would day that I was shy. It takes me a while to open up to people and I'm doing fine relationship wise.

Anyway...

Here, you need to know the girl well.. Does she like seeing you in this "cute" way or would she like a guy to show her enough confidence to ask her out straight.
This might not be what you want to hear but you two havent talked much. It would be good for a girl to know you enough before she says yes.

I also made her and my whole class laugh when I made a presentation.

Good! Most girls appreciate funny. Everyone does!

I'm so pathetic I chicken out from just saying hi.

Please help. Since I started likeing her I feel depressed and have a grey outlook on life.

Hmm.. Here's your BIGGEST problem.
Never have a negative outlook! I know it's easy to slip into pessemist mode but how much better is life when you smile and enjoy it.

Your not pathetic because your shy! You can learn to overcome it with time. Most guys are just as shy as you at first. Forget what other people think, you live for yourself, no-one else!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-08 20:00:10

This thread is a good idea. Away from the general bbs

hurrah

I did it for the lulz.

Also, google.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 07:12:24

At 4/8/08 08:00 PM, FamouslyFamous wrote: This thread is a good idea. Away from the general bbs

Yeah. People will actually take you seriously here, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 07:57:45

all right check it out. talking to a girl and stuff like that is really easy if you look at it. its just about having the balls to do it. no one on here, i believe, is so horrible and grusome that you cant find someone. even if you look in the mirror and dont see it, other people do. so just make the attempt even if its saying hello. just relax and chill out. if you can just walk up to some one and say " whats up, hey do you mind if i chill with you a bit." or whatever your in. if she doesnt want fine then move on shes not worth your time anyway. her loss not yours.

there are certain things you can look for to see if a girl likes you. just sit back one day and look around you. ten bucks says there is a girl that is checking you out. looking at you hopeing you can see her looking at you. even in a group of friends if there are girls that you hang out with. there will be one or more girls in that group that do a little more then your average friendly flirting. search those girls out. because itll be easy for you to possibly go on a date with this girl. think of it as a game. the exp you get, the better shit you can get.

and dont ever give up looking for the one. YES THEY DO EXSIST. i know because im with one. and i know it to be true. always look for that one because if you constantly live your life in the one week wonders and all your worried about is the "well how far can i get with this girl." you will live the emptiest life you can emagine. ya it may be good now cause hey your getting your shit wet but you know what, how do you feel when its all over. everyones looking for the one wether they relize it or not. your always looking for the longest relationship. not just i want her just to have sex and then move on to the next one. thats shallow and very hurtful and tramatising to the girl.

so just look into yourselves and pull out some balls. they are there. dont be affraid of rejection. shit happens. it wont be the first time and it wont be the last. most of you are still very very young. i mean im only 21 but ive been through alot of shit. so dont worry about that shit now. so you get rejected. its not the end of the world. move on to the next one. it may be a week or two befor the next one comes along but you know what. it will come along.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 08:20:05

21, and you can't spell "imagine" XP

Great advice though!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 08:32:32

At 4/8/08 06:58 PM, Hansome-Pete wrote: Alright im starting to crack. Theres this girl that I'm starting to have a crush on. I've known her for the whole year and now I'm getting these feelings. I wanna ask her out but I'm afriad she'll say no and she'll tell all her friends that she rejected me. We don't really talk and shes in two of my classes. She once said hi to me and once chuckled alittle when I tried talking to her by asking about an assignment. I also made her and my whole class laugh when I made a presentation. I'm so pathetic I chicken out from just saying hi.

You need to talk to her more. She won't say yes if she doesn't know lots about you and have feelings towards you. Try talking to her more, and then come back to us!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 08:35:46

english was never my gooder point

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 11:53:29

At 4/9/08 08:35 AM, smth wrote: english was never my gooder point

No.. I can see that ;)

Haha

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 12:24:57

So my friend is a lesbian. She cant see that shes in an abusive relationship. If it were a guy she was with any one would be able to see it. But because its a girl no one wants to deal with it. Now I have tried every trick up my sleave to try to convince her to get out of it befor it goes to far. I still cant convince her though. She uses the old excuse "well she has her good days too." Then i reminder about the last two weeks that were absolutly horrible and had her in tiers. So does anyone have any words of wisdom to share because i feel i might have missed something.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 12:37:14

Hey,
My friend came to me a couple days ago looking for advice with a girl.
I gave him some advice and he just called me saying he got a date with her on saturday night.
Maybe I gave him good advice as a one off or maybe I'm good at this kind of stuff.
If you want I'll drop in and out everynow and then.
ARCHEX

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 17:38:02

Thanks for the replies! Its just that I can walk up to her and talk but I can't do it when she's with someone else. It just feels weird.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 18:01:06

At 4/9/08 07:57 AM, smth wrote: never look for the one, she/he will come on her own.

Fixed.

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 18:23:52

At 4/9/08 05:38 PM, Hansome-Pete wrote: Thanks for the replies! Its just that I can walk up to her and talk but I can't do it when she's with someone else. It just feels weird.

Its actually easier to talk to a girl when they are in a "set" because then don't have to worry about coming up with everything and entertaining her the whole time. This is what you can do...

When she's with some friends of hers, walk up and ask them all a question, that they can give their opinion on. Perhaps a test recently, or just anything, "how long do you think a couple should be with each other before moving in with one another?" Girls LOVE talking about relationships if they aren't there own.

When talking with a set, you can talk more with the people your not interested in, that way it doesn't show you want that particular girl, which will make her want you more.

Just show to all of them that you can have a good time, and be funny/ fun with them, and everything else will fall into place for yah.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 18:28:18

At 4/9/08 12:24 PM, smth wrote: So my friend is a lesbian. She cant see that shes in an abusive relationship. If it were a guy she was with any one would be able to see it. But because its a girl no one wants to deal with it. Now I have tried every trick up my sleave to try to convince her to get out of it befor it goes to far. I still cant convince her though. She uses the old excuse "well she has her good days too." Then i reminder about the last two weeks that were absolutly horrible and had her in tiers. So does anyone have any words of wisdom to share because i feel i might have missed something.

The best thing to do in these situations, is let them pass by, she's in love, you won't be able to change her opinion. Umm... lesbians have strange relationships, the only time you can say that its abusive is if they are hitting each other, otherwise its a strange showing of affection with them...

Best thing to do is tell her that you were just looking out, and if anything happens to come to you for support..... if anything you can get a threesome out of it :D

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-09 23:13:50

Eh, well I liked this girl alot...I used to go out with her, well i thought i did, we went to the movies, talent shows and hung out and made out at her house alot. Eventually I met her best friend which i go out with now but thats later on.
2 weeks after we started goin out, she that she has a boyfriend, so I was crushed. So I stop talking to her, 2 days later she tells me she loves me and that she is going to break up with her b/f to go out with me... I really didnt buy it so i guess i did a little stalking, she kisses this guy and he treats her like crap but I really cant do anything. So after like maybe 2 weeks I start talkin to her best friend lauren who is single, we really hit it off and she is toatally awesome.

Anyways lauren tells anna that we are going out and she is talkin to me more then ever now, she sits with me at lunch and she even broke up with her boyfriend for some reason....She also keeps telling me how much she wants to make out with me and I really cant do that. I think she wants me to cheat on my gf with her. Ugh. Shes really cute and I still have feelings for her which might make me do something stupid.... Help plz lol

Ever since I watched that, all my "recommended for you" videos have somehow turned into "how to smoke smarties".

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 00:04:33

At 4/9/08 11:13 PM, Cani wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say your in High School? well what the best thing to do is to have all three of you sit down and talk about it.

What is happening is... You are unavailable so she wants you even more, she obviously really likes you. You just have to do the thinking, choose the one you like best, don't cheat on anyone, that will make it worse.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 01:35:43

At 4/9/08 11:13 PM, Cani wrote: She also keeps telling me how much she wants to make out with me and I really cant do that. I think she wants me to cheat on my gf with her. Ugh. Shes really cute and I still have feelings for her which might make me do something stupid.... Help plz lol

Women, and people in general, only want what they do not have. You'd end up fucking up your current relationship for someone who will likely flake out on you.

Dead.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 05:22:32

thank you guys for your advice on my friend. but the whole threesom thing. no thank you im happy with my fiance. but eather way, I have noticed that people in general find the thrill of cheating worth ruining there current relationship. All i can say is dont give in to it. If you really want someone out side of your relationship then get out of your current one. but dont expect to come back to the old one because you may find it not there any more. Cheating is a ery low scumbag move that anyone can do. I strongly look down on it and have lost many good friends because they decided to do that stupid shit. so if shes is actually still with this dude, which id be willing she is and shes only saying shes not so she can be with you, then you need to forget her and leave it alone and focus on your new girl.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 10:51:39

At 4/9/08 11:13 PM, Cani wrote: Eh, well I liked this girl alot...I used to go out with her, well i thought i did, we went to the movies, talent shows and hung out and made out at her house alot. Eventually I met her best friend which i go out with now but thats later on.

I think that qualifys as going out with her

2 weeks after we started goin out, she that she has a boyfriend, so I was crushed. So I stop talking to her, 2 days later she tells me she loves me and that she is going to break up with her b/f to go out with me... I really didnt buy it so i guess i did a little stalking, she kisses this guy and he treats her like crap but I really cant do anything. So after like maybe 2 weeks I start talkin to her best friend lauren who is single, we really hit it off and she is toatally awesome.

She found someone else and so did you eneryone is happy

Anyways lauren tells anna that we are going out and she is talkin to me more then ever now, she sits with me at lunch and she even broke up with her boyfriend for some reason....She also keeps telling me how much she wants to make out with me and I really cant do that. I think she wants me to cheat on my gf with her. Ugh. Shes really cute and I still have feelings for her which might make me do something stupid.... Help plz lol

This is what I would do:
Go home and think about it
Who did you have the best time with
Who do you like more at the moment
Don't cheat on Lauren coz she would feel really bad especially if you cheated with her best-friend
Anna obviously likes you but when you are going out she might cheat on you like before

Ok ive given you stuff to think about take time on this and don't rush it.
Good Luck
ARCHEX

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 11:03:39

At 4/10/08 10:51 AM, archex wrote: This is what I would do:
Go home and think about it
Who did you have the best time with
Who do you like more at the moment
Don't cheat on Lauren coz she would feel really bad especially if you cheated with her best-friend
Anna obviously likes you but when you are going out she might cheat on you like before

Ok ive given you stuff to think about take time on this and don't rush it.
Good Luck
ARCHEX

Great Advice!

On the topic of cheating... I cant stand it!
I couldnt be with a girl who I couldn't trust to be faithful and I dont think it's worth the pain.
But everyone is different and the decision you have really got to make is.. Who made you happier?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 11:06:52

i dont know about all that achex. im not cutting you down or anything. but if she has cheated on him once, then thats one to many. and whos to say that shes not cheating on her new b/f now for him. im just saying ya know why even give her the chance to do it again.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 11:36:39

At 4/10/08 11:06 AM, smth wrote: i dont know about all that achex. im not cutting you down or anything. but if she has cheated on him once, then thats one to many. and whos to say that shes not cheating on her new b/f now for him. im just saying ya know why even give her the chance to do it again.

I suppose your right and did include that she might cheat on him
Oh and thanks for that CTM222 ( i hope you were'nt bein sarcastic- u never can tell on computers...)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 11:51:31

At 4/10/08 11:36 AM, archex wrote: I suppose your right and did include that she might cheat on him
Oh and thanks for that CTM222 ( i hope you were'nt bein sarcastic- u never can tell on computers...)

No, I wasnt being sarcastic :)

And yeah... Decide whether the girl is worth the risk. Is the happiness from the relationship going to outway the chance of her cheating on you?
Personally I don't think so, but it's your choice.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 12:05:48

a good thing to remember is once a cheater, always a cheater. they find it to thrilling to not do it. its really never a good idea to try to cross that burnt bridge. you burnt it for a reason. or she did. it doesnt matter. besides once your with that new person it becomes easier to forget the old won who hurt you.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 12:12:29

At 4/10/08 12:05 PM, smth wrote: a good thing to remember is once a cheater, always a cheater. they find it to thrilling to not do it. its really never a good idea to try to cross that burnt bridge. you burnt it for a reason. or she did. it doesnt matter. besides once your with that new person it becomes easier to forget the old won who hurt you.

true, but maybe she saw how unhappy the guy was and felt bad and doesnt ever want to do anything like it again. This is very unlikely because of the thrill of doing it.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-04-10 12:13:17

I believe in free love!!!!

*points to the sky with a giant smile on face*