00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Relationship Crew

401,261 Views | 7,322 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 20:03:02

At 3/3/05 09:23 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/3/05 04:56 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: we met each other in a movie theater,yes we've done a bunch of other stuff other than toking ...
Well there you go. When you cannot think of anything to talk about talk about the....

oh,well thanks dude,i appreciate it

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 20:16:56

At 3/4/05 08:03 PM, DominionCaligula wrote:
Well there you go. When you cannot think of anything to talk about talk about the....
oh,well thanks dude,i appreciate it

No prob thats why I am here

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-05 04:09:01

At 3/4/05 08:16 PM, TigerDemon wrote: No prob thats why I am here

Sorry TigerD I think that's the only thing I can't do for ya. Never had a relationship or even came close and I am bad at advice, you're asking the wrong person :s

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-05 10:25:28

well go on tell the stories. i haven't been here other than to post my problems lately and i'll love to get back to helping others so post away. and about the internet guy. he's just now telling me he has a girlfriend so i'm not sure if i should call him now. we just gotta be friends now so maybe i'll call him for the sake of our friendship but i'm a scared it'll ruin his relationship with his girlfriend. then if so then why did he give me his phone number. i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-05 11:23:17

At 3/5/05 04:36 AM, Quisty wrote: I would love to join this crew. I have some stories to tell you guys, and I need some help.

Well I will give you a trial run and see how you do. So tell us your stories and what help do ya need?

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-05 11:41:18

At 3/5/05 10:25 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: well go on tell the stories. i haven't been here other than to post my problems lately and i'll love to get back to helping others so post away. and about the internet guy. he's just now telling me he has a girlfriend so i'm not sure if i should call him now. we just gotta be friends now so maybe i'll call him for the sake of our friendship but i'm a scared it'll ruin his relationship with his girlfriend. then if so then why did he give me his phone number. i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He may just want a new friend is all. That or he may be trying to play his girlfriend. I cant say for sure. However if you want to be friends with him I see no problem. Also I am glad to have you back on the team.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-05 12:54:06

At 3/5/05 11:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/5/05 10:25 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
He may just want a new friend is all. That or he may be trying to play his girlfriend. I cant say for sure. However if you want to be friends with him I see no problem. Also I am glad to have you back on the team.

You ask me the guy is ether up to somthing or very confused. I eman you said he's been hitting on you right? I mean what kind of guy hits on girls and already hass a girlfriend =/
He's ether up to somthing, or completely oblivious to what he's doing =/ Hopfully he just didn't realise what he was doing. If thats the case then I hope your friendship lasts.
To bad there isn't anyway to tell what he's thinking.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 11:06:16

OK aside from stories and advice we used to have club activite. Any one have any ideas for something we could do as a club.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 13:04:56

At 3/6/05 11:06 AM, TigerDemon wrote: OK aside from stories and advice we used to have club activite. Any one have any ideas for something we could do as a club.

We could always talk about how great or bad our relationships are going... wait isn't this what this club is called and for??? i gots an idea
SInce we're a relationship crew and i belive this is a dumb idea but what the ehck we could talk about NG's dating sims etc just an idea

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 13:20:04

Ask him on the internet.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 13:22:45

At 3/6/05 11:06 AM, TigerDemon wrote: OK aside from stories and advice we used to have club activite. Any one have any ideas for something we could do as a club.

WE could make a flash movie which is about relationships but also promote this thread.
I can use Flash.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 13:25:28

At 3/5/05 12:54 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/5/05 11:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/5/05 10:25 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Just ask him what he is seeking with your relationship via Internet. I don't think you have to be very gentle and smooth in this case.

You ask me the guy is ether up to somthing or very confused. I eman you said he's been hitting on you right? I mean what kind of guy hits on girls and already hass a girlfriend =/
He's ether up to somthing, or completely oblivious to what he's doing =/ Hopfully he just didn't realise what he was doing. If thats the case then I hope your friendship lasts.
To bad there isn't anyway to tell what he's thinking.

If he's hitting on you and already have a girlfriend. Ask yourself if he would hit on someone else if you were a couple... And I am curious, how far away do you live from eachother?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 13:27:19

Which kind of Club activities did you have back then? And I play CS: Source... Maybe we could play together sometime?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-06 19:18:44

Well in the old days we put out lists of dateing advice. I was thinking along those lines but I also like the flash idea. I am a good writer and could have a script in no time. well let me know,what you want to do.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 00:02:08

if you really wanta know, i live in blue island in he lives in north carolina. i don't see how this would help you though. or us. i think he's now keeping secret's from me and avoiding me so i don't know what to do. life is a bitch. he ain't hitting on me. he doesn't even know my last name even though i know everything about him. like where he lives, his phone number, and his last name.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 00:35:11

k' I have a crush k'. I've been flirting with her for a while now. But as frined do they nose in, and make assumtions, most of which are ture but never the less.
So she denys she likes me, it hrts casue I sence the truth, but I'm not in and hurry to give up trying. She does yet to know that i like her, but she thinks I'm a good and loyal friend.
What should I do?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 04:43:49

I'm about to fuck around with a 17 tomarrow. I know it's legally wrong but how morally wrong is it? Keep in mind I'm 19.

What up?

Gamertag: DrunkenPenguin1

Twitter: @DrewToTheU

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 04:57:53

At 3/7/05 12:02 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: if you really wanta know, i live in blue island in he lives in north carolina. i don't see how this would help you though. or us.

I live in Sweden so I don't really know if that is far or not... But I suppose that Blue Island is north, over North Carolina... ?
What I was thinking about was if you lived far away, it would be hard to manage a real life relationship...

i think he's now keeping secret's from me and avoiding me so i don't know what to do. life is a bitch. he ain't hitting on me. he doesn't even know my last name even though i know everything about him. like where he lives, his phone number, and his last name.

And you still want him? It seems like you don't really want a relationship with him now. I am very unsure. If he avoids you and ain't hitting on you, he maybe want to continue his relationship with his girlfriend... Are you in love with him?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 05:06:00

At 3/7/05 04:43 AM, Ghetto_Penguin wrote: I'm about to fuck around with a 17 tomarrow. I know it's legally wrong but how morally wrong is it? Keep in mind I'm 19.

This thread ain't really for those kinda things. And I think it sucks if it's not legal for a 19 to fuck a 17. In Sweden people under 15 can fuck eachother and people over 15 fucks eachother. If someone above fucks someone under, the older one is making an illegal move. But only if someone finds out and if the parents or the girl/boy himself starts a trial against the older person. If a 18 years old person fucks a 80 years old person it's VERY WIERD and everyone look down at them (Ofcourse). If a 16 years old boy gets laid with a 27 years old pretty lady, he got luck! =P

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 08:26:26

At 3/7/05 04:36 AM, Quisty wrote:
Well, I have this online relationship. Well, I did. We are on this break thing right now. He won't talk to me, or answer my e-mails when he said he would. We do love each other but he does not want anything to happen right now. I am just really heart broken. I keep trying to talk to him, but he ignores me. I think he is mad because I open my big mouth, and give away things he tells me sometimes. I don't know why I do it, but it just slips out, and now he is mad. He won't speak to me now, and I cry each night. I feel like I have lost him, and I will never get him back.
Just need help on how to fix things...I am horrible at relationships.

OK well he may be a little madright now but I doubt that it will last to long. I mean if he really cares about you then he will relax in time. Now how big are the things that you let slip? I need to know this before I can advice you further.(This is so I know how much damage control I gotta do.)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 08:30:29

At 3/7/05 04:43 AM, Ghetto_Penguin wrote: I'm about to fuck around with a 17 tomarrow. I know it's legally wrong but how morally wrong is it? Keep in mind I'm 19.

Its not legally wrong because you are not more than 2 years older than her AND 16 is the age of consent in most states any way. Now as for the moral part well I gotta know if you two care about each other or do you to just want to fool around? Whatever the answer I feel its ok so long as you both are on the same page. HOWEVER if she thinks you care about her and you dont,THEN it is wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 08:37:38

At 3/7/05 12:35 AM, newbman wrote: k' I have a crush k'. I've been flirting with her for a while now. But as frined do they nose in, and make assumtions, most of which are ture but never the less.
So she denys she likes me, it hrts casue I sence the truth, but I'm not in and hurry to give up trying. She does yet to know that i like her, but she thinks I'm a good and loyal friend.
What should I do?

Well it looks like you find yourself stuck on what I call the "friend ladder" now this is hard to get off of and most guys never do. Now are you willing to risk falling on your face trying to make the jump to the "date ladder"? If you said yes well I can help you. Tell me all you know about her likes dislikes hobbys,ect. Also I need to know all you likes dislikes and hobbys ect. Then I can get to the advice giveing.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 09:01:12

At 3/7/05 12:02 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: if you really wanta know, i live in blue island in he lives in north carolina. i don't see how this would help you though. or us. i think he's now keeping secret's from me and avoiding me so i don't know what to do. life is a bitch. he ain't hitting on me. he doesn't even know my last name even though i know everything about him. like where he lives, his phone number, and his last name.

Ok I think he may be a little confused himself or just playing games. I cant say for sure. At this point you have to ask him right out if he likes you and wants to be with you or not. If he fails to answer you stright you are going to have to make the choice of wanting to continue trying to be friends with him or just cuting him off.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 12:38:52

At 3/7/05 05:06 AM, Andersson wrote: In Sweden

o_o No wonder my friend wants to get out of that country. Even more messed up than she already told me.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 21:40:14

At 3/7/05 08:37 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
Well it looks like you find yourself stuck on what I call the "friend ladder" now this is hard to get off of and most guys never do. Now are you willing to risk falling on your face trying to make the jump to the "date ladder"? If you said yes well I can help you. Tell me all you know about her likes dislikes hobbys,ect. Also I need to know all you likes dislikes and hobbys ect. Then I can get to the advice giveing.

k' well, um.. I know she has a crush, so I've been trieng to wrestle it out of her using the ol' I'll tell you, you tell me thing. I said that I've talked to a guy who likes you, this is completely true I talk to myself often.
I know she likes manga, anime, drawing, RPing, and Anime. She dislikes, lyers, bullies, and mean people in general. She draws, read manga, watches anime and Rps on forums or via AIM.
I like manga, drawing, RPing and swords, and pylosophy but.... I dislike conservatives, bullies, flamers, and the idea of free will, but...
I practice sword play, read manga, visit this site and other forums. I draw occasionaly, and I love tor read and think.
I've tried to take the jump before, and I plumeted.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 06:23:24

I really need some help here. I met a girl when I was at work 6 months ago. She is just so cute and within 2 days, we'd exchanged phone numbers. One problem, she's got a boyfriend. I asked her out as a 'purely symbolic gesture' and she said ok. We went out and had a few drinks at a bar, while her bf was at work. He finished work, came in the same bar and she went over to him, allowing me to escape.

Next thing I know, I'm getting salvos of angry text messages from him etc. Next day at work, she tells me they've split up. I feel so guilty. Three days later, they're back together and engaged :(

This remains for 1 month. Kat then tells me that she caught him sleeping with another woman, so dumped him again. This time, I asked her out. I told her I loved her (which I do.) and that nothing else in the world matters to me.

She lets the feeling of 2 guys chasing after her go to her head, but she keeps us apart, lest we hurt each other. Then she drops 2 bombshells: 1) she tells me that she loves me. (Cue kissing etc in the back room.) 2) she's leaving work, to move in with Chris in Bristol (200 miles from me.) I was left in pieces from this.

2 months later, present day. We are still in contact, through letters, text messages and about 90 minutes on the phone, valentines day. I still love her, she still loves me. Kat now says that she would be with me if she could get away from Chris, but he is blackmailing her. I have offered to help, but no response yet.

My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 08:22:04

At 3/7/05 09:40 PM, newbman wrote: I know she likes manga, anime, drawing, RPing, and Anime. She dislikes, lyers, bullies, and mean people in general. She draws, read manga, watches anime and Rps on forums or via AIM.
I like manga, drawing, RPing and swords, and pylosophy but.... I dislike conservatives, bullies, flamers, and the idea of free will, but...
I practice sword play, read manga, visit this site and other forums. I draw occasionaly, and I love tor read and think.

Well it seems you to have a lot in common. This is good. Now what seems to be the issue here is not that you to lack things in common to start with. It seems that both of you are to shy to tell the other how you feel. What needs to be done is YOU need to make the first move.

I've tried to take the jump before, and I plumeted.

Are you ready to jump again? If yes I can tell you what to say to get the fact that you like her across.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 08:29:23

At 3/7/05 11:49 PM, Quisty wrote: A lot of damage control, because I let the most personal things he tells me slip. I do not mean to, but it comes out during a convo, or when I am trying to explain why he acts the way he does to my friends. I keep opening my mouth, and I don't want to. It just happens when I try to explain things. I hate it so much, and feel bad about it.

*Starts pounding head into desk.* Ok now I understand how this can happen. my ex got really pissed at me for a similar reason. However this HAS TO STOP. I know it will be hard but if you like him you gotta learn to control your self. Ok now how do you stop you ask? 1. When you are about to tell something you shouldnt to explain why he acts a certian way stop speaking and just say he has a reason to be that way and its personal do I cant talk about it. 2.Now if it is in a regular convo and your gonna let something slip you need to waer a rubber band around your wrist to snap when your about to let something slip. Theses to things should help you keep from doing this to often. Now what you have to do is tell him your sorry and do something nice for him to make it up.( Like make him dinner ,get a cd he wants , anything thoughtfull to make it up.) Also you gotta tell him your gonna work on it but to please forgive the slip up that will happen once in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 08:33:01

At 3/8/05 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.

Well if you really love her and think she is worth waiting for the I would say yes. If this guy is really forceing her to stay with him then she will get out of it in time or sonner with your help if she accepts it. Now if I were you I would think long and hard about this and make sure that you REALLY want to wait for her and that she is a woman you really want to be with.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 13:51:30

At 3/8/05 08:33 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/8/05 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.
Well if you really love her and think she is worth waiting for the I would say yes. If this guy is really forceing her to stay with him then she will get out of it in time or sonner with your help if she accepts it. Now if I were you I would think long and hard about this and make sure that you REALLY want to wait for her and that she is a woman you really want to be with.

Bit curious as to just what she could have done that coudl cause someone to blackmail her though =/
But otherwise I ahve nothing to add lol XD I need to get on sooner so I can just write my thoughts out first lol =D