00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jobi0889 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,003,775 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 18:13:29

iam not the onoure talking to but sames is the hardest on lvl 9 unless youre fighting 3 bowsers all on lvl 9 and on the same team and this maybe isnt for you but there all harder when there blue team lol

Do not Threaten me for t will be Youre Last Mistake

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 18:34:17

omg i totally wanna join!!!! Samus owns you!! lol... i own w/ him

but please let me join!!!

Knowledge is power : Power corrupts : Study hard, be evil ^_^

Thank you to MuffDiver102 for the Sig image

The Zombie Survival Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 19:25:39

At 7/21/07 06:34 PM, Reaper561 wrote: Samus owns you!! lol... i own w/ him

....heh?

I love it when people don't know their games.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 20:20:24

At 7/21/07 05:05 PM, AlexJS wrote: Welcome back!

Well i love being back, with this new re-designed NG!!!! and me being lvl12!!!!

I guess we'll be seeing some of your vids, eh? Remember to give us some links!

Ok....lol none of them are finished, the ones I have up on youtube are previews and betas, though i do have on finished. Should I link, its fit for people who like NAruto, Bleach, and FMA or anime in general.

Yehhh

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 20:54:40

At 7/21/07 05:44 AM, Farplane wrote:
At 7/21/07 03:51 AM, Sparkpro wrote:
Miis
I want to fight all the Miis I made
If Nintendo can do that it would be perfect.
BRILLIANT! But the style and symplicity of Mii's don't really fit in SSB :(

Oh, sweet. That sounds like a good idea. They should have a separate mode where all the mii's from the mii parade appear like the wire frames, and you just take them out

Also, just for the fun of it, what controls are you guys gonna use? I'm gonna try out the WiiRemote just for fun, but for serious matches I'm going Gamecube controller, my brain is etched to that controller :P

Same here.....for the most part. I will be most definitely be using the Gamecube controller for online purposes, but for just messing around, I will be using the Wiimote + Nunchuk. I think it's just going to be too hard to use just the WiiMote. I just don't see how it will work.

At 7/21/07 01:40 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Ok, I just deleted the last 6+ posts about this ranking junk. DarkLotus and AlexJS were voted as Prez/VP as general overseers of the place. Vets and regular members are the same, vets have just been here longer. That's all there is to it, end.

Huh? What was going on with the ranking? What did I miss?

At 7/21/07 08:20 PM, Alexandro-0081 wrote: Ok....lol none of them are finished, the ones I have up on youtube are previews and betas, though i do have on finished. Should I link, its fit for people who like NAruto, Bleach, and FMA or anime in general.

How convenient, that's exactly what I've been watching recently.

At 7/21/07 06:09 PM, deadlyMortal429 wrote: hehe i like this game alot better than any other gc game my main chartwrs are ice climbers fox sames and cpt.falco in fact i was playing the game when i wrote this post

We'd love to have you, but you'd really have to work on your spelling and grammer. Other than that, everything seems cool, just listen to the rules, and pay attention to what the higher ups say, alright? Oh, and I've heard others saying about how they don't really like pictures being put up here too often, so we usually try to stay away from that. Otherwise.....

At 7/21/07 05:55 PM, simpsonfan1 wrote: zomg can i join?

Again, welcome. Just follow the rules, don't double-post (or spam for that matter), obey the supreme overlords.....leaders.......and watch your spelling and typing. We'd love to have you guys here. Anyone else I miss that hasn't been welcomed yet? If so,

WELCOME!!! Just read everything about and we should get along fine.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 21:22:01

At 7/21/07 06:09 PM, deadlyMortal429 wrote: hehe i like this game alot better than any other gc game my main chartwrs are ice climbers fox sames and cpt.falco in fact i was playing the game when i wrote this post

Are you looking to join? If so please work on your spelling/grammar. Follow the standard BBS rules,
Respect the President (DarkLotusJuggalo) and The Vice President (AlexJS) And please do not picture spam. After 3 posts you will be official

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 22:26:15

At 7/21/07 01:40 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Ok, I just deleted the last 6+ posts about this ranking junk. DarkLotus and AlexJS were voted as Prez/VP as general overseers of the place. Vets and regular members are the same, vets have just been here longer. That's all there is to it, end.

I didn't even know something was going on again with all that but I guess its going to brought up at random moments.

Welcome back Alexandro-0081! :)

I want to another installment of the tournament to supervise a bunch of people playing, I didn't have a chance to play though which got me kinda mad. I had to be there though to pick a person to play along side me since I don't usually do partners and all the people I know who play have partners already. I don't know who to choose though, I have two people in mind, both are good players but one uses Falcon while the other uses Link.. I think Falcon would be better but the Link player is slightly better than the other player.. Who sounds better?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 22:36:39

At 7/21/07 10:26 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Who sounds better?

I am gonna go with link. Yes Falcon may be in a higher tier but link has a lot of option with his many items. He could provide back up with his many items.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 23:45:59

Hey guys! For awesome Super smash bros cheats/tips, Email me: KevinDLi2005@yahoo.com

One of them is how to get mewtwo!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-21 23:59:45

ya ness is better when you duel 1 on 1 cause his b button attacks sometimes takes awhile to charge like his normal b attack that green explosion but when u get that to hit its sometimes a one hit kill k.o

Do not Threaten me for t will be Youre Last Mistake

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 00:15:32

At 7/21/07 10:36 PM, SenorPresidente wrote:
At 7/21/07 10:26 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Who sounds better?
I am gonna go with link. Yes Falcon may be in a higher tier but link has a lot of option with his many items. He could provide back up with his many items.

Thanks for the input and thats who I think I will go with. I wanna play with both though to see how they compliment my Sheik so I can compare and make a final decision.

At 7/21/07 11:45 PM, Killer-kev wrote: Hey guys! For awesome Super smash bros cheats/tips, Email me: KevinDLi2005@yahoo.com

Thats not a cheat, its an unlockable I think everyone here has already and if not then its very easy to find out how to get him. Also, we don't discuss cheats here since there are no cheats, theres unlockables and skill, but no cheats.

Unless you use an Action Replay or something of the such.
At 7/21/07 11:59 PM, deadlyMortal429 wrote: ya ness is better when you duel 1 on 1 cause his b button attacks sometimes takes awhile to charge like his normal b attack that green explosion but when u get that to hit its sometimes a one hit kill k.o

I don't like playing as Ness ever, I do fair pretty good with him but he's too slow for me.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 01:45:07

At 7/21/07 06:13 PM, deadlyMortal429 wrote: iam not the onoure talking to but sames is the hardest on lvl 9 unless youre fighting 3 bowsers all on lvl 9 and on the same team and this maybe isnt for you but there all harder when there blue team lol

Errors = 15.
I could barely understand that post. And are you looking to join? If so, WORK ON YOUR ****ING GRAMMAR! Otherwise, respect all crew members, obey our almighty three (DarkLotusJuggalo, AlexJS, and Afro-Ninja, in order), and post three times, don't spam, flame, post more than once in a row, picture spam, don't bring a cupcake in ect. And your more than welcome.

Dude, my eyes are on fire now. Thanks a lot A-Hole. Work on your grammar, and linky to picture pwease.

At 7/21/07 06:34 PM, Reaper561 wrote: omg i totally wanna join!!!! Samus owns you!! lol... i own w/ him

Him?HIM? HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM? SAMUS IS. A. FREAKING. GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Although if she really (if hell froze over) is a guy, that is one hot dude.
At 7/21/07 11:45 PM, Killer-kev wrote: Hey guys! For awesome Super smash bros cheats/tips, Email me: KevinDLi2005@yahoo.com

Ok, five things are wrong with that:
1) Don't post your Email adress, lest we take the chains off Grammar so he can bite your head off. He is getting kinda hungry...
2) If your looking to join, please don't plead to us like that for stuff that everyone already knows. I spit at the dumb.
3) Yahoo sucks, MSN rocks.
4) So only guys can email you? What about the girls? Speaking of which... which member of the SSBC is a girl again?
5) Mewtwo is only good for these reasons:
-For all-Star mode.
-For Mr. Game and watch.
-For Final Destanation.
-For 100% completion.

At 7/21/07 11:59 PM, deadlyMortal429 wrote: ya ness is better when you duel 1 on 1 cause his b button attacks sometimes takes awhile to charge like his normal b attack that green explosion but when u get that to hit its sometimes a one hit kill k.o

Uhhh, what?

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 02:05:43

Hola, huge SSB fan. Have been playing it since it came out on 64 and played Melee since gamecube came out. Definitely the greatest fighting game of all time.

As far as my favorite character is concerned, Link, huge LoZ fan so of course he is. Second best character would be Zelda, and then probably either Captain or Peach. I only became really good with Peach to mess with people, is that a bad thing to do, I don't think so.

To be completely honest I have never lost in Super Smash since I got my own copy of it. None of my friends can beat me, the people at my college, no one. I've never done a tourney but my cousin, who I demolish :p, won a tournament so I'm pretty sure I would do pretty well in it. It is one of those games where I have natural talent in it and then I just got better with it. It is truely a great game.

As far as SSBB is concerned, I choked when I first saw a trailer for it, and have been loving the daily updates thing. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they release these awesome things so slowly. It keeps you interested in the game but it is just so irritating like the update for friday, WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?!?! But I digress, SSB is one of the best game series ever.

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 09:15:05

At 7/22/07 01:45 AM, Cenetaurman wrote:
Errors = 15.
I could barely understand that post. And are you looking to join? If so, WORK ON YOUR ****ING GRAMMAR! Otherwise, respect all crew members, obey our almighty three (DarkLotusJuggalo, AlexJS, and Afro-Ninja, in order), and post three times, don't spam, flame, post more than once in a row, picture spam, don't bring a cupcake in ect. And your more than welcome.

Yeah, he does need to work on It, but no need to be a harsh bastard :/

Dude, my eyes are on fire now. Thanks a lot A-Hole. Work on your grammar, and linky to picture pwease.

WTF? Serously Centaur, Stop being so harsh, Ya know if could bitch about your weak points.

At 7/21/07 06:34 PM, Reaper561 wrote: omg i totally wanna join!!!! Samus owns you!! lol... i own w/ him

Him?HIM? HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM? SAMUS IS. A. FREAKING. GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Some don't know that.

WOW! JUST, WOW.... I'm not gonna say anything.

1) Don't post your Email adress, lest we take the chains off Grammar so he can bite your head off. He is getting kinda hungry...

1. He can. 2. I wouldn't say that Centaur.

2) If your looking to join, please don't plead to us like that for stuff that everyone already knows. I spit at the dumb.

WTF? ooooookay....

Ummm, that was unessecary and retarded.

4) So only guys can email you? What about the girls? Speaking of which... which member of the SSBC is a girl again?

Basically your calling him a fagget. May I remind you that hate to be called gay? You shouldn't be hypocriticial.

-For all-Star mode.
-For Mr. Game and watch.
-For Final Destanation.
-For 100% completion.

He was just trying to help, all I did was leave my GC on then went to sleep lol.

Uhhh, what?

He says: Hes better in a duel, becuase of his string power, basically.
Well Centaur, I would say you got OWN3D. XD So do you guys think the Wii-Mote will be hard to control
Im certainly gonna try it out, you never know.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 11:15:34

SSBM! Can i join?

Google....It's esstenial

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 11:34:29

At 7/22/07 11:15 AM, WaterDragon55 wrote: SSBM! Can i join?

Follow the standard BBS rules,
Respect the President (DarkLotusJuggalo) and The Vice President (AlexJS) And please do not picture spam. After 3 posts you will be official.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 12:05:06

At 7/22/07 11:34 AM, ironraven24 wrote:
At 7/22/07 11:15 AM, WaterDragon55 wrote: SSBM! Can i join?
Follow the standard BBS rules,
Respect the President (DarkLotusJuggalo) and The Vice President (AlexJS) And please do not picture spam. After 3 posts you will be official.

I have nothing against respecting people in clubs and stuff but that can turn out bad for a club. Almost go the NGMAC locked a while back because of stuff like that.

I never asked to join but I think I should to. Didn't really seem like a club where you had to ask but I guess it doesn't hurt to.

I wonder how else they are gonna change characters. They said that the way some characters are played are going to be changed alot. I think Peach is probably gonna be one because of her game and she had those weird ass attacks. Then I think about Link, Ganon, and Zelda. Do you think they are gonna have it so Link transforms, or if Zelda and Ganon are gonna have swords. Doubt Zelda since she used hers briefly but Ganon's smash attack could be his transformation. Either way it'll be sick.

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 15:38:06

Well yes I am back and stupid Nintendo didnt say anything we didnt really know or had an idea of. Oh w.e and well, im going to re-gain everything in SSB

Yehhh

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 15:45:54

At 7/22/07 03:38 PM, Alexandro-0081 wrote: Well yes I am back and stupid Nintendo didnt say anything we didnt really know or had an idea of. Oh w.e and well, im going to re-gain everything in SSB

lol i taught you said
"well yes i am black"

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 16:13:30

At 7/22/07 01:45 AM, Cenetaurman wrote: Otherwise, respect all crew members, obey our almighty three (DarkLotusJuggalo, AlexJS, and Afro-Ninja, in order), and post three times, don't spam, flame, post more than once in a row, picture spam, don't bring a cupcake in ect. And your more than welcome.

When was this cupcake rule established? I love cupcakes!!!!

I know I'd hit it.

Did I just say that out loud? Oh crap!

What, is he like the Kraken now? And annoying noobs are sacrifices?

Don't you mean point and laugh?

Hey, to each his own.

We have girl members here?

-For all-Star mode.
-For Mr. Game and watch.
-For Final Destanation.
-For 100% completion.

Uhhh, what?

I think I understood it.

Anywho, to any new members, welcome.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 17:06:15

Welcome all new members, now to call out some issues..

Samus is a girl. Centuarman, chill out with going off on people for little things. No one is to be talking about whether they would sex Samus up or not. XD This place isn't going downhill and isn't going to be locked. I am back now to put things in order. NO pictures are to be posted here still, and yet I see a picture..

Also, remember the rules everyone and don't sidetrack, we're here to talk about Smash Bros.. not sexing up videogame characters. XD

That part still made me laugh. :D

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 19:17:40

Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be fucking hectic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 19:19:50

At 7/22/07 07:17 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be fucking hectic

How do you figure as much?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 19:57:22

At 7/22/07 07:17 PM, tony4moroney wrote: Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be fucking hectic

I really don't think so, four people isn't that hectic, Ever played BATTLION WARS? now that game is hectic.
But the only reason for brawl to be is because all of the items and the final smashes, but still not very hectic.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 20:36:19

At 7/22/07 07:57 PM, ironraven24 wrote: I really don't think so, four people isn't that hectic, Ever played BATTLION WARS? now that game is hectic.
But the only reason for brawl to be is because all of the items and the final smashes, but still not very hectic.

The competition will be though.
Heeey Lotus, I wanna see a video of your Sheik!
I know you can do it!!
*pouts*

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 21:06:46

At 7/22/07 08:36 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Heeey Lotus, I wanna see a video of your Sheik!
I know you can do it!!
*pouts*

I'm gonna be making one soon, I had plans to do it at the last tournament but I couldn't play since I had to observe. Trust me, I'm kinda pissed over that since I went to play and was amped to do so just to find out I couldn't and I got the "pleasure" of watching others play while I sit there.. fun right? :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 21:34:19

At 7/22/07 09:06 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I'm gonna be making one soon, I had plans to do it at the last tournament but I couldn't play since I had to observe. Trust me, I'm kinda pissed over that since I went to play and was amped to do so just to find out I couldn't and I got the "pleasure" of watching others play while I sit there.. fun right? :/

*Catching the Sarcasm, but still*
Noooo. Its not fun, jump into the action, start swinging if you have to!!
[kidding, but that is not too amusing]

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 21:54:48

At 7/22/07 09:15 AM, ironraven24 wrote:
At 7/22/07 01:45 AM, Cenetaurman wrote:
Errors = 15.
Yeah, he does need to work on It, but no need to be a harsh bastard :/

I can be a harsh bastard if I want. But still, I wasn't being THAT harsh :/ I could defeinatly be worse than that. So cram a sock in it.

WTF? Serously Centaur, Stop being so harsh, Ya know if could bitch about your weak points.

You know what I was going through.

Busted my arm boxing :/ I still can't pick up a milk jug eaisily with that arm...

!!!!!!!!!
Some don't know that.

You need to know instances when I am saying a truthful thing in a joking matter.

WOW! JUST, WOW.... I'm not gonna say anything.

What? :P

1. He can. 2. I wouldn't say that Centaur.

Yeah, but think of the lurkers that would abuse that :/ Plus, Grammar will definatly go off on anybody at any instant.

WTF? ooooookay....

What?

SO IS YO FACE FOO! VWAHEHAHZHEAHAHHAAHA!

Basically your calling him a fagget. May I remind you that hate to be called gay? You shouldn't be hypocriticial.

I never called him a faggot. I was saying that he forgot to note that women are here.

-For all-Star mode.
-For Mr. Game and watch.
-For Final Destanation.
-For 100% completion.
He was just trying to help, all I did was leave my GC on then went to sleep lol.

That wouldn't help :/.

Uhhh, what?
He says: Hes better in a duel, becuase of his string power, basically.
Well Centaur, I would say you got OWN3D. XD So do you guys think the Wii-Mote will be hard to control
Im certainly gonna try it out, you never know.

I didn't get owned.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 22:12:40

At 7/22/07 09:54 PM, Cenetaurman wrote: I can be a harsh bastard if I want. But still, I wasn't being THAT harsh :/ I could defeinatly be worse than that. So cram a sock in it.

Don't go off on new members like that. If someone has bad typing, Tell them, and don't be an ass. If all else, recommend Firefoxfor the spell check.

!!!!!!!!!
Some don't know that.
You need to know instances when I am saying a truthful thing in a joking matter.

That's still unnecessary.

Do NOT bring your preference in messenger into this crew!

Centaurman, that's really uncalled for.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-22 22:26:04

At 7/22/07 10:12 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 7/22/07 09:54 PM, Cenetaurman wrote: I can be a harsh bastard if I want. But still, I wasn't being THAT harsh :/ I could defeinatly be worse than that. So cram a sock in it.
Don't go off on new members like that. If someone has bad typing, Tell them, and don't be an ass. If all else, recommend Firefoxfor the spell check.

!!!!!!!!!
Some don't know that.
That's still unnecessary.

Do NOT bring your preference in messenger into this crew!

Centaurman, that's really uncalled for.

Everything I do is uncalled for :/ Ok, I won't post anything more about messengers.

Also, you said that you preferred FireFox, and yet you said not to post anything but Smash Bros and all related things...

Or was that not you?

Twilight Zone music plays.

My Gamespot home forum.

BBS Signature