00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

288,834 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 15:34:31

At 9/22/04 01:42 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Krazy> Look back through the posts. He wants a sig like Darkness12's one. The one he has now. Cheers.

If you're too lazy to look, the sig is posted below...

Cheers on keeping this thing alive for 5 pages. Well organized.. this place may live on for quite a while.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 15:35:51

At 9/22/04 03:34 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote: If you're too lazy to look, the sig is posted below...

Cheers on keeping this thing alive for 5 pages. Well organized.. this place may live on for quite a while.

why wouldn't it? DrunkenPenguin is doing quit a good job...

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 15:36:37

Yep, forgot the damn sig.
>:(

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 15:38:55

At 9/22/04 03:35 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
At 9/22/04 03:34 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote: If you're too lazy to look, the sig is posted below...

why wouldn't it? DrunkenPenguin is doing quit a good job...

Because there were already 3 sig clubs actice when this was created. One of which required tryouts, like this one does. So you can see why most new sig threads don't survive...

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 16:11:08

can u make me a sig with the colours black, orange and yellow. (mostly black) and put gamers gathering and my alias on it please and put a game character on it please.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 16:42:36

Strawberry-Compass

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 16:45:52

At 9/22/04 04:42 PM, stampeder wrote: Strawberry-Compass

Holy shit, that's horrible.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 21:34:06

Good morning everyone!

Bertuzzi44> Nice to have you round again, and thanks for the kind words. I do hope this club stays around.

Snowy> Your support is very much appreciated. What do you think of Krazy's animation job on your sig.

-AERO-> Any character in particular?

Krazy> Nice work on Snowy's animation. I might give it a go as well. I like the eyes glowing idea.

Stampeder> Nice job on Strawberry Compass'. Could be tidied up a little bit though. There's a big difference between including everything someone's asked for, and getting them all to tie together. Just so you can be recognised as a member of Insignia, could you please make one more. Give -AERO-'s a go, when he posts back with the character he wants included.

How's everyone else doing? Everyone who doesn't have their sig yet should have it soon.

The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 22:01:19

At 9/22/04 03:34 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote:
At 9/22/04 01:42 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Krazy> Look back through the posts. He wants a sig like Darkness12's one. The one he has now. Cheers.
If you're too lazy to look, the sig is posted below...

wow i guess some1 else like my taste lol. still though its stupid to make a sig similar to somebody elses cus then ure just copyin from the SSM cus they are who made that sig. if u want my sig then go ask in the SSM cus there the 1s who made it.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 22:39:25

Ok... I know I was talking about tieing all the images together, but this one took a lot of work.

Strawberry Compass> Here's my attempt at yours. Hope I included everything you were after. Please credit whoever's sig you use in your BBS sig. Cheers.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 22:50:55

Can I have a megaman sig?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-22 22:53:50

At 9/22/04 10:50 PM, Batermaster wrote: Can I have a megaman sig?

LOL nvm, make it a KoRn sig. Thanks alot guys.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 00:50:15

At 9/22/04 10:53 PM, Batermaster wrote:
At 9/22/04 10:50 PM, Batermaster wrote: Can I have a megaman sig?
LOL nvm, make it a KoRn sig. Thanks alot guys.

here is your custom sig............

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 01:07:59

Krazy> You're getting quick. See if you can get them to look more polished if possible. Yours looks awesome. Can you give Batermaster's the same sort of high quality finish. Good idea though.

CyberBoyNick> Yours is below. Leave a message if you want anything changed.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 01:46:17

Belmont> You've still got quite a way to go. I thank you for attempting the DrunkenPenguin's sigs, but you're not a member yet. I've downloaded a version of Gimp, and I will teach you through it, so that you can become a member. Please email me as to whether you would like to take up this offer.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 05:43:26

Alrighty guys and gals. I'm gonna take off for a couple of hours. I'll be back on soon. See you all on the flipside (again, I have absolutely no idea what that means, but I've always wanted to say it.)
Cheers,
The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 06:01:31

Hey, DrunkenPenguin. When you get back to the grind, could you make me a sig with the following pic? I'd really appreciate it!

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 08:17:25

OverTheStars> Just gave it a quick go. Thought I'd seperate the picture in half. If you want it changed, just let me know.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 08:53:35

At 9/22/04 09:34 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote:
Snowy> Your support is very much appreciated. What do you think of Krazy's animation job on your sig.

I like... I found it looks good. But since your the creator you will always have to right to comment it.

Krazy> Nice work on Snowy's animation. I might give it a go as well. I like the eyes glowing idea.

yeah.... I tough it would make a little something out of the picture. I would be more than glad (when you have time, don't rush it) to see what you could do about that.

What's for Krazy, as I said earlier, I really appreciate your work on the sig. Thanks a bunch.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 08:58:50

Snowy> How you doing? Good to see someone else is on. It's almost 11pm on Thursday night in Australia, so I won't be on a great deal longer, but hey. I'll give your animation a go before I turn in. In return, could you do me a favour if you get a chance. I've posted a sig for CyberBoyNick a couple of posts back. And a request to the Godfather of the NG Mafia in their thread to try and land the mafia account. Can you tell me what you think of the sig, and the post?
Cheers,
The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:28:35

At 9/23/04 08:58 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Snowy> How you doing? Good to see someone else is on. It's almost 11pm on Thursday night in Australia, so I won't be on a great deal longer, but hey. I'll give your animation a go before I turn in. In return, could you do me a favour if you get a chance. I've posted a sig for CyberBoyNick a couple of posts back. And a request to the Godfather of the NG Mafia in their thread to try and land the mafia account. Can you tell me what you think of the sig, and the post?
Cheers,
The Drunken Penguin

I'm doing allright thanks! I'm glad to hear you out. Howz i in australia?!?
Ok well as you already know, I luv your work! I really like most if not all the sig you make. And this one doesn't make any exception to me. It's fresh, Dark eneough, Bloody a little and got a superbe design. But... I would maybe change one or two things to improve it a little bit. Have a look at the picture.....
I would had some smoke comming out of the gun or if possible an animation of smoke comming out of the gun. What you think of my idea? I think it would add a little touch... ;-)
But, don't get me wrong, even this way it looks damn nice!! And if you decide to keep it the way it's actually done it still kick ass!

Insignia Sig Makers

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:31:54

By the way, sorry for all the mistake and missword I use.... it has been an hard night here and we're 9am on Thursday in here so I apologyse, hope I not as bad as you can't understand me. Sorry for my lack of knowledge in english.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:31:57

Hey DrunkenPenguin, just wondering how the work is coming along on my sig?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:34:24

By the way, sorry for all the mistake and missword I use.... it has been an hard night here and we're 9am on Thursday in here so I apologyse, hope I'M not as bad as you can't understand me. Sorry for my lack of knowledge in english.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:35:34

At 9/23/04 08:17 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: OverTheStars> Just gave it a quick go. Thought I'd seperate the picture in half. If you want it changed, just let me know.

This sig rocks out loud, man. I appreciate it!

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:37:33

oki got a real challenge. i want a cool ice like backround, with my name on the right with like no ice on it. then on the left i want the origonal sub zero from mortal combat 2. i want him to shoot his ice over and freeze my nme then it will melt(the ice not my name) then it does it again and again. i would be much apreciative.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:41:11

Has anyone ever seen Snowy and Malek in the same place at the same time, or are they like Superman and Clark Kent? Cheers for the double post.

OverTheStars> Pleasure. Hope you enjoy it. You didn't want anything changed?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:46:25

At 9/23/04 09:41 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Has anyone ever seen Snowy and Malek in the same place at the same time, or are they like Superman and Clark Kent? Cheers for the double post.

OverTheStars> Pleasure. Hope you enjoy it. You didn't want anything changed?

LOL.... by the way, how did you found my answer ? (I'm not talking about grammar in there 8p )

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:48:55

the_puppet> Sorry about the delay. Will post it when I get up in the morning.

Quiksilver> Sounds like a challenge. I'm up for it though.

Everyone else> Really sorry guys,,, This has probably been my slowest day, posting wise. But I've been flat out with my work. I promise to get onto everything tomorrow.

Take care, and have a good day (or night).

See you in the morning guys and gals.
Cheers,
The Drunken Penguin

Please continue to post your requests and ideas. I'll be back with you soon. Thank you everyone for your continued support, and for keeping Insignia alive. Good night.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 09:52:23

penguin if u pull off my sig, ill join here is an example of my work

Insignia Sig Makers