00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

288,125 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-23 23:56:12

Wow... We're up to 200 posts. I'm glad all you guys and gals are seemingly enjoying yourselves.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 00:01:07

At 9/23/04 11:56 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Wow... We're up to 200 posts. I'm glad all you guys and gals are seemingly enjoying yourselves.

For the record, I've already emailed you.. I'm not sure why we couldn't discuss it in this thread - but whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 00:01:11

Can you make me a sig? I'd like it to be like the one I have now, but with Yoda to the bottom right of my name.

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 06:00:43

At 9/23/04 09:41 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: OverTheStars> Pleasure. Hope you enjoy it. You didn't want anything changed?

If you have the time, I've found another pic. Maybe incorporate them both into the sig? If you're too busy, though, its cool.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 07:52:56

At 9/23/04 07:12 PM, Chromius wrote:
At 9/23/04 05:54 PM, Scooter_Morley wrote: Hi man u do good jobs so may ask for a sig something cool please and can it have on it my name and "Major of NG Department of Defense" Cheers can i have a dark red colour and a green colour please. Thankyou!
For future reference, punctuation is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it, it doesn't bite.

thnx rof the sig its the best ive ever had well the yeah u did a good job n thankyou again :)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 08:56:41

At 9/23/04 07:12 PM, Chromius wrote:
For future reference, punctuation is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it, it doesn't bite.

LOL, nice way of saying it!
Hey Chromius, you are a Legend in here! But your reputation doesn't fully represent your talent.
WOw this latest sig is purelly RAD!!! Master-piece, really well done!

Will you stay around and assist Drunken for futur request?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 09:02:30

Thanks for the sigs, but since 2 people made sigs for me i cant use them, i would feel bad for the other person. And i cant decide!

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 10:09:34

hey drunken penguin, may i join? i posted an example of my work on the last page...

PS. how close are you with finishing my sig?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 11:47:26

At 9/24/04 08:56 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
Hey Chromius, you are a Legend in here! But your reputation doesn't fully represent your talent.

Some sigmakers do it for the fame, and feel the need to whore their reputation out to their customers. I do it because my art can bring satisfaction to another user. I don't mind that I'm not known by everyone, just happy with the fact that those who do know me as a sigmaker hold some form of respect for me.

Will you stay around and assist Drunken for futur request?

Well, I already accepted the invitation to the crew, so yeah, count me in as an ISMer.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 11:59:06

Can i join this club?
here is an example of my work (not the best one...i have deleted old sigs i have made for some reason)

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 13:08:21

At 9/23/04 07:40 PM, Chromius wrote: I quit SSM. I'm not too happy with the way things are being run.

sorry to hear that....much <3
I've been hanging out with WarMachine myself, so I'm pretty much retired from there too....

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 15:23:55

At 9/23/04 11:18 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Stampeder> Thumbs up. Congratulations. You are now recognised as a member of Insignia.

All aboard! Choo choo!

Could you three please contact me at insigniasigs@hotmail.com, regarding crew structure.

K.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 16:30:47

I don't mean to sound impatient, but I made a request for a sig a while ago ( I think three days?) and THE-KRAZYMAN said he would make it. I haven't heard anything since then and I was wondering if he was still making it. If he's not, that's cool. Someone else in this club can make it, or if not, I guess I'll just go to another sig club. But if he is, I would like to know. Thanks :o)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 16:38:40

At 9/24/04 06:00 AM, OverTheStars wrote:
If you have the time, I've found another pic. Maybe incorporate them both into the sig? If you're too busy, though, its cool.

Penguin might be a little busy catching up on any requests that he may have previously missed, so here's one for you - both pictures incorporated.

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 16:44:28

At 9/24/04 04:38 PM, Chromius wrote:
At 9/24/04 06:00 AM, OverTheStars wrote:
Penguin might be a little busy catching up on any requests that he may have previously missed, so here's one for you - both pictures incorporated.

Chromius, you rock in a way that cannot be expressed in text. I love it! Thanks.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 17:17:50

At 9/24/04 04:30 PM, WindStrike wrote: I don't mean to sound impatient, but I made a request for a sig a while ago ( I think three days?) and THE-KRAZYMAN said he would make it. I haven't heard anything since then and I was wondering if he was still making it. If he's not, that's cool. Someone else in this club can make it, or if not, I guess I'll just go to another sig club. But if he is, I would like to know. Thanks :o)

sorry but i have ben searching for the pic of what you wanted and i cant find it so im just going to get some random pics of cowboybebop and make it into an animated sig................

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 20:03:50

At 9/24/04 04:30 PM, WindStrike wrote: I don't mean to sound impatient, but I made a request for a sig a while ago ( I think three days?) and THE-KRAZYMAN said he would make it. I haven't heard anything since then and I was wondering if he was still making it. If he's not, that's cool. Someone else in this club can make it, or if not, I guess I'll just go to another sig club. But if he is, I would like to know. Thanks :o)

well here is a animated sig i made....since i did not understan you at all......i did my best at make-n this so dont say nothing bad about it. i took a long time to make because i did not know what to do..........sorry.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 21:00:05

Good morning ladies and gents.

Chromius and stampeder> Glad to have such talented artists aboard. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Chromius hit the nail on the head when he talked about making art for art's sake, and taking any respect given for that artwork gracefully.

_Goddess_ and Quikslver>
All you have to do to join the club is successfully complete 2 sig requests. At this point in time, you are both temp members of Insignia. As your first request, could you please make a new signature for 'DrunkenPenguin'. Thank you.

Quik> Almost finished. Can't animate it at the moment, so I've just done a static version.

StarF68> Sorry bout the first one. Giving it another go now.

Master_Unlucky> Having trouble getting yoda to fit in with the feel of your existing sig. Can we make a new one with the same images but a different feel?

Chromius, Krazy and stampeder> I have to go into hospital for surgery for a few days. Can you guys take the requests?

Cheers all,
The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 22:01:32

At 9/24/04 09:00 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote:
Chromius, Krazy and stampeder> I have to go into hospital for surgery for a few days. Can you guys take the requests?

of course i will........

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 22:13:46

At 9/24/04 08:03 PM, THE-KRAZYMAN wrote: well here is a animated sig i made....since i did not understan you at all......i did my best at make-n this so dont say nothing bad about it. i took a long time to make because i did not know what to do..........sorry.

That is UNACCEPTABLE!!! You FAIL as a sig maker! You didn't even put Ed in it! You suck to a degree that if I even tried to imagine comprehending it, MY HEAD WOULD IMPLODE >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(

But seriously, I didn't really expect to get what I was asking for. I mean, I've been searching the interweb for DAYS now, and I still can't find any decent pictures for it. I might ask another club to make it, but for now, I'll just take the one you gave me. Could you possibly take out Faye and put Ed in her place, though? And make them flash just a weee bit slower. That would be much appreciated, thanks :o)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 22:24:40

Can I have a sig... The only criteria is that it Has my Alias and that it has line in the the corner that says "Knocking on heavens Door"

Base the sig on that line... Thank you in advance...

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 22:31:22

At 9/24/04 10:13 PM, WindStrike wrote:
That is UNACCEPTABLE!!! You FAIL as a sig maker! You didn't even put Ed in it! You suck to a degree that if I even tried to imagine comprehending it, MY HEAD WOULD IMPLODE >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(

no my friend you fail as a human.......you suck, because you dont even know how to explain what type of sig you want and the details you want on it asshole.........you suck, go ahead and go to another club, i dont care.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 22:31:33

Hey! I a new band of sig makers...great.

Could you guys make me a sig with an old steam train on it, with my alias in red letters, I don't care what kind of font it is as long as it isn't any type of script or anything plain.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 23:15:29

At 9/24/04 10:31 PM, red-engine wrote: Hey! I a new band of sig makers...great.

Could you guys make me a sig with an old steam train on it, with my alias in red letters, I don't care what kind of font it is as long as it isn't any type of script or anything plain.

Try this...

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 23:16:37

At 9/24/04 11:15 PM, stampeder wrote:
Try this...

aha! thank you...

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 23:18:33

At 9/24/04 09:00 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Quik> Almost finished. Can't animate it at the moment, so I've just done a static version.

Did I ask for a sig or something? I don't remember asking for something in here. Could someone possibly tell me what the fuck is going on with this post or are you just talking about someone else?

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 23:38:14

At 9/24/04 10:24 PM, da_pope wrote: Can I have a sig... The only criteria is that it Has my Alias and that it has line in the the corner that says "Knocking on heavens Door"

I like this one a lot!

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-24 23:55:07

At 9/24/04 10:24 PM, da_pope wrote: Can I have a sig... The only criteria is that it Has my Alias and that it has line in the the corner that says "Knocking on heavens Door"

i made this for you.......

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-25 01:08:52

At 9/24/04 10:31 PM, THE-KRAZYMAN wrote: no my friend you fail as a human.......you suck, because you dont even know how to explain what type of sig you want and the details you want on it asshole.........you suck, go ahead and go to another club, i dont care.

Hehe, sorry if that all came out the wrong way (maybe I shoulda used the way overused and lame </sarcasm> tag :o/ ). I apologize if you took that seriously (I hate trying to express myself online because it almost always is interpreted wrong :o( ). The thing is, if you haven't seen exactly what I was trying to describe, there isn't much chance of you understanding what I'm asking for. Again, I apologize for being rude, but it was all in good fun. I didn't really expect many people to understand my request. Heh, you know, maybe I shoulda gone to the anime club. I bet they all know what I'm talkin' about there ;o)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-09-25 01:29:25

At 9/25/04 01:08 AM, WindStrike wrote: apology

Hey, man, your current sig is pretty cool...
i know it's not exactly waht you were looking for, but it's still pretty 1337.
Just my two cents.