00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bowtotheman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Club Evolution

18,808 Views | 589 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 11:08:29

At 7/28/04 10:55 AM, BlammerC wrote:
At 7/28/04 10:47 AM, LockLock wrote: blammerc i don't
have your mail
with the music in?
I will Try again give me a sec.

What soundtrack are you using in the flash?

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 11:21:20

At 7/28/04 11:08 AM, Gamehippy wrote:
At 7/28/04 10:55 AM, BlammerC wrote:
At 7/28/04 10:47 AM, LockLock wrote: blammerc i don't
have your mail
with the music in?
I will Try again give me a sec.
What soundtrack are you using in the flash?

a remix I made from the old megaman2 heatman battle

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 11:44:53

Nobody said yes or no. I can still be a good background artist if you need one.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 14:07:11

can i see some of your work?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 14:32:32

At 7/28/04 09:55 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Leader of this club has been banned for 2 days

Why not make that state that more accurately, i.e. he was banned for three days for being retarded and spamming tons of other clubs advertising this place and very nearly getting it locked. Wouldn't want the guy to be misrepresented or anything.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 14:32:59

Well if you don't now
i'am busy for making
a site now (for the club)
well i'am working on it till
the backgrounds are finished

p.s. if somebody want to join the
PS1 crew click it in my sig (promote :D )

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 14:34:17

well yeah i now about his spaming!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 14:54:10

Well bye, I'm leaving, I did have a big hefty speech, but It was too long and It was pointless, anyone can tell from the first 3 pages that I am in the right, LockLock is in the wrong.

So bye, I was happy and proud to be a member, but now there are more important things to do, like eating a banana, that's more important then listening to LockLock moan about nothing, post one liners three times in a row, leave me out, bug people to do things when they just asked for something.

I bet you he will skip this post.

My other speach had the list of posts which caused me to leave, but there were so many it was too long.

Good bye, I don't think it will be that easy to change my mind and stay.

Good luck to everyone except for LockLock.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:00:26

well i have not skiped this
post i don't now whats rong with you
but het thats not my problem
i have told you that you may draw
the backgrounds but you never
reply so...

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:12:53

At 7/28/04 03:00 PM, LockLock wrote: well i have not skiped this
reply so...

so..................................any progrese befeore I was gone

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:14:44

Well, I have done half of the voice acting for the first script, we need someone for the guard, by the way.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:15:40

At 7/28/04 03:14 PM, 1Plungerman1 wrote: Well, I have done half of the voice acting for the first script, we need someone for the guard, by the way.

anyone in mind

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:17:40

At 7/28/04 03:15 PM, BlammerC wrote:
At 7/28/04 03:14 PM, 1Plungerman1 wrote: Well, I have done half of the voice acting for the first script, we need someone for the guard, by the way.
anyone in mind

Well. i don't know what kind of voice we ant the guard to have.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:18:40

At 7/28/04 03:00 PM, LockLock wrote: well i have not skiped this

WOW

whats a rong?

yeah, it is your problem because you have NO BG ARTIST.

reply so...

I never reply, yeah, check this out guys:

At 7/26/04 12:57 PM, LockLock wrote: well
At 7/26/04 01:02 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/26/04 12:57 PM, LockLock wrote: well
Well what?? Seriously, I think that's the shortest ever pos I've ever seen, not a good thing.
Well what then, what are you talking about?
At 7/27/04 03:44 AM, LockLock wrote: Well snare can you draw some
good backgrounds?
At 7/27/04 03:56 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/27/04 03:44 AM, LockLock wrote: Well snare can you draw some
good backgrounds?
What type of style?
Have you seen my other BG's?
Cartoony or serious or grungy?
Tell me more!
At 7/27/04 04:01 AM, LockLock wrote: Well its a serious movie
draw it serious ok?
if you are ready send it over to me
At 7/27/04 11:32 AM, LockLock wrote: if snare have drawned the
backgrounds whe can begin
with the movie!

That soon you expect them?

At 7/27/04 12:12 PM, -snare- wrote: Serious and dark and grungy, has a scary feel.

(cell 1)-------------------(cell 2)
(chair)
??
At 7/27/04 12:41 PM, LockLock wrote: we need a background artist!

Suddenly I'm not the BG artist.
Part 2 coming up.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:21:08

Part 2 of the everlating struggle

At 7/27/04 12:46 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/27/04 12:43 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: Very true there. We need background artist. -snare- are you doing the background for us in our project?
I've asked three times, how do you want it EXACTLY?
Like this ("-" is a space so it won't go wierd)
_______________________<wall
(cell 1)---------------------(cell 2)
----------------(chair)--------------
Is that it?

3 times.

At 7/27/04 12:49 PM, LockLock wrote: well if he don't reply tommorow
we search for another one
so hurry up

I don't reply???
I only just posted the other post.

At 7/27/04 01:47 PM, LockLock wrote: i have missed some posts :)

Just a few.................

At 7/27/04 02:04 PM, LockLock wrote: Members List
xsmorrisx
LockLock
Gamehippy
BlammerC
_Freek_
Kaosboy85

Suddenly I'm not a member.

At 7/27/04 02:20 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/27/04 01:19 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: blablabla
Bye, I'm not a member, and LockLock made me leave, he kpt bugging me about the BG when I was asking about it, I'm not a member according to this:
Members List
xsmorrisx
LockLock
Gamehippy
BlammerC
_Freek_
Kaosboy85

Bye everyone, unless you want to continue this arguement.
And I would've been happy to be a member, but no thanks, I don't really care much for this club anymore.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:21:15

At 7/28/04 03:17 PM, 1Plungerman1 wrote:
anyone in mind

hmmmm......................................................................
.......................................................good point................................................................well maybe the guard could sound like.........................well I don't know maybe you or locklock or even our other crew members chould do it have you tryied asking them yet.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:25:19

Snare, if LockLock bothers you THAT much, then LEAVE! We dont need you. We can easily get a BG artist, because first, you weren't paying attention, because a few posts up, someone just volunteered to be one. Second, I know a few good ones who I didn't ask yet because I thought you were going to be the BG artist. Furthermore, you havent even shown us anything at all. You could've just made a cell and it probably would have been fine. It's not that hard, and the details have already been posted. But, you had to go and be an ass about it, so just go away, never post here again unless you have a change in attitude.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:28:19

At 7/28/04 03:21 PM, BlammerC wrote:
At 7/28/04 03:17 PM, 1Plungerman1 wrote:
anyone in mind
hmmmm......................................................................
.......................................................good point................................................................well maybe the guard could sound like.........................well I don't know maybe you or locklock or even our other crew members chould do it have you tryied asking them yet.

I can't do it because I'm doing the prisoner already. I guess we should just wait for the leader to get back, or someone can volunteer if they want.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 15:30:44

At 7/28/04 03:25 PM, 1Plungerman1 wrote: Snare, if LockLock bothers you THAT much, then LEAVE! We dont need you. We can easily get a BG artist, because first, you weren't paying attention, because a few posts up, someone just volunteered to be one. Second, I know a few good ones who I didn't ask yet because I thought you were going to be the BG artist. Furthermore, you havent even shown us anything at all. You could've just made a cell and it probably would have been fine. It's not that hard, and the details have already been posted. But, you had to go and be an ass about it, so just go away, never post here again unless you have a change in attitude.

man dude calm down its like this whole web page is on fire.and the thing I don't get is why does snare hang around here and keep posting its not going to help him at all .if he really is arrogant then he should run off and go join another crappy club(no offense to your Clubs)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-29 04:06:12

If snare really wants to draw
the backgrounds then show us
some stuff, i have allready seen your
bg stuff in the skate flash club
but maybe you can make a background
in flash? well you choose
(yea, i'am always saying WELL i can't stop with it :D)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-29 16:32:42

I would like to join?my skills arent great but when it comes to ideas im an idea master i have great ideas for flash and comics and e.t.c.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 02:40:23

At 7/29/04 04:32 PM, Angel_Fire_666 wrote: I would like to join?my skills arent great but when it comes to ideas im an idea master i have great ideas for flash and comics and e.t.c.

Weve already got 2 writers, i suppose you can join to organise the flash, just like locklock, all you have to do is put the flash together. If you cant, then we will find another place.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 09:13:57

Hey, everyone i'm finally back. I certainly won't be spamming other crew again, i've learnt my lesson. So what has happened in the three days i been banned for?
Any updates for me?
Are the background done yet?
Any people wishing to become new members?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 10:19:38

At 7/30/04 09:13 AM, xsmorrisx wrote: Hey, everyone i'm finally back. I certainly won't be spamming other crew again, i've learnt my lesson. So what has happened in the three days i been banned for?
Any updates for me?

Well, I've started the voice acting for the prisoner.

No, because snare left us because he didn't like how LockLock was posting... or something.

Yeah, there are a few on this page.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 11:48:36

At 7/30/04 10:19 AM, 1Plungerman1 wrote:
At 7/30/04 09:13 AM, xsmorrisx wrote: Hey, everyone i'm finally back. I certainly won't be spamming other crew again, i've learnt my lesson. So what has happened in the three days i been banned for?
Any updates for me?
Well, I've started the voice acting for the prisoner.
No, because snare left us because he didn't like how LockLock was posting... or something.
Yeah, there are a few on this page.

hey just to let you all know BlammerC will not be back for a while he is also banned for fighting against the penis subject (what a leader)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 13:12:04

Any updates for me?

Hey, nothing has really happened, all i know is i think we are in desperate need of another voice actor, so that the guard and the prisoner, james, have different voices, we need to look around.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 14:40:08

Episode 3.

The baby, lay flat, dead on the floor, blood splattered all over the sink and over Ellen, I thought I’d made myself a one way ticket to hell. The nightmare wasn't over.

Submerged from the dead, the baby aroused, fixing its lazy, green eyes on me, it didn't look dead, but it hadn't no pulse. Walking forward, the baby dripped with blood, leaving pools, like its just gotten out of a bath filled with blood. Ellen thought, this isn't happening, but the baby attacked, jumped forward onto her hair, scratching and screaming, the baby's nail hit into Ellen's eye, causing blood shot. The baby hissed, as if a snake to his prey, the baby was too strong, but Ellen couldn't understand why her muscles wasn't working properly.

The baby retrieved, jolting back, the baby hissed.
Knock Knock . The door. Conrad came in, He lunged forward as he saw the wreck of the fight, but the baby was smart, using the last of its deceitful strength, it lunged into Ellen's tight hands, making a crime scene, as if Ellen, was killing the baby. Conrad didn't think twice, and grabbed the shotgun, from beneath the bed, which the secret, Ellen didn't know of. Conrad aimed, and fired. The bullet (slow motion travelling) pierced through Ellen neck, as she screamed out her last, high breath.

But the baby, jumped out and caught back Conrad's attention, knocking him out of his hypnotic mind, trance, that the baby pushed him into. Conrad saw the scene for the second time, and saw, what he had done. From the other caravan, there had already been a 999 dial, and the ambulance, and police, where arresting Conrad, for murder of his wife.

(The baby looks at the screen, with red eyes glowing, and red horns growing)

(screen ending text): The baby grew up, to become the devil in disguise, This has answered our Devilish question of Who and How.

Credits….

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 14:51:08

I do have the capabilities to do the voice, but i don't think im any good at voices.
Anymore updates?
Any progress on the backgrounds?
Nice episode three there btw Gamehippy.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 14:59:06

At 7/30/04 02:51 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: I do have the capabilities to do the voice, but i don't think im any good at voices.
Anymore updates?
Any progress on the backgrounds?
Nice episode three there btw Gamehippy.

Thanx, im hoping it will do well and hopefuly we will sweat to make it, i dont exactly want this storyline blammed.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-30 16:38:58

Yeah that sounds really good, and REALLY creepy.