00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Club Evolution

18,805 Views | 589 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 13:21:24

I think this story i wrote is quite powerful with animation and a good voice actor to narrate it. Hopefully, this will be a completed project by Club Evolution.

Club Evolution

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 13:25:17

We shuld really start considering ideas for other movies and an introductory flash movie to boost our profile within Newgrounds as a club that will make movies and/or games.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 13:27:49

At 7/26/04 01:25 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: We shuld really start considering ideas for other movies and an introductory flash movie to boost our profile within Newgrounds as a club that will make movies and/or games.

Well, what do you think we should have as an introduction?
Lets brain storm!
we could have an introducion to the club, or a really cool flash and have that as in intro.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 13:37:28

At 7/26/04 01:27 PM, -snare- wrote::

Well, what do you think we should have as an introduction?
Lets brain storm!
we could have an introducion to the club, or a really cool flash and have that as in intro.

How about the story i wrote, we culd convert that into a flash movie and then state that this was an Evolution Production and there are more projects on the way or something?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 14:33:31

well i have drawned the pricinor

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 15:03:34

The pricinor and the guard are drawned

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-26 16:26:22

Now we need to get some backgrounds done and then start the animation process, however i cant help that because i dnt have flash.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 03:44:07

Well snare can you draw some
good backgrounds?

we need as backgrounds:
a cell, cell 2 (bars) , and an execution room
with electric chair, al drawned at 550 px and 400 px
the standard size

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 03:56:58

At 7/27/04 03:44 AM, LockLock wrote: Well snare can you draw some
good backgrounds?

What type of style?
Have you seen my other BG's?
Cartoony or serious or grungy?
Tell me more!!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 04:01:42

Well its a serious movie
draw it serious ok?

if you are ready send it over to me
do you have msn or aim or something?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 08:59:46

I believe this movie will be quite successfull, because we are working as a team and working at a fast rate of progress already. Can someone hear also record the voice as the story i wrote needs to be narrated?
This doesnt have to be done now but soonish please.
Also, if you have any friends, encourage them to join Club Evolution, so we will be able to evolve as a club.
I'm gonna go round see if i can recruit anybody now.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 09:16:03

Here's another good idea for us. How about we create a website for Club Evolution. Here we can update it with news about the progress of up and coming projects etc.
It's just an idea but may be helpful to us recruiting people as well as it will show that we have serious intentions about where the club is going.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 10:47:43

well i know some scripting: php, javascript, html
but thats for later

snare are the backgrounds ready?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 11:15:50

So far the members are:

1)Myself
2)LockLock
3)-snare-
4)Gamehippy

Anyone else want to join?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 11:32:51

well the charchers are ready
if snare have drawned the
backgrounds whe can begin
with the movie!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:03:52

Yep, it should be really cool to complete the movie and all have a flash movie on the newgrounds portal with our name on it.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:12:25

Well, so the BG will be kinda like this then, I still don't get it.

Serious and dark and grungy, has a scary feel.

??

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:17:54

Hey, here's where Snare went! Hey, buddy long time no see.
Anyway, I'm here because you guys posted in Writers Crew. We just need a background animator now. Our one animator is doing the characters but said he needed help with the backgrounds. If you can help us, we'll gladly help you. If you can help, come to Writers Crew. A link to it is located in my sig pic. Thanks!
- Snerd

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:22:30

At 7/27/04 12:17 PM, Snerd wrote: Hey, here's where Snare went! Hey, buddy long time no see.
Anyway, I'm here because you guys posted in Writers Crew. We just need a background animator now. Our one animator is doing the characters but said he needed help with the backgrounds. If you can help us, we'll gladly help you. If you can help, come to Writers Crew. A link to it is located in my sig pic. Thanks!
- Snerd

Snare went here because he can't draw cowboys and I told you that, cowboys are wierd.....................................well, I reckon the writers crew and club evolution should allie, we are similar, and we can help each other, what does everyone say?
And hi Snerd!

(-$n@r3-)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:23:10

what you need help with?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:24:54

How about every1 from the Writers Crew joins to Club Evolution so we are one big club because we already have a project underway and have a logo etc.

Club Evolution

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:28:08

At 7/27/04 12:24 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: How about every1 from the Writers Crew joins to Club Evolution so we are one big club because we already have a project underway and have a logo etc.

Did you read my other two posts?
One was, explain in detail what the BG will look like, and second was why don't the writers crew and this club allie?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:32:56

At 7/27/04 12:24 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: How about every1 from the Writers Crew joins to Club Evolution so we are one big club because we already have a project underway and have a logo etc.

We, too, have a logo and a project underway. We may, sometime later down the road, merge but not presently. We will, however, help you if you can help us. Our animator needs a background artist/animator and a good one at that. Either I, myself, will write for you or I'll send one of my members in exchange for the services.
To Snare:
That's understandable but you can at least pop in every now and again to say hello or something. You're missed and even though you couldn't help on the project you are still a charter member of Writers Crew (whatever the Hell charter member means, but it sounds important).

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:38:53

At 7/27/04 12:32 PM, Snerd wrote:
We, too, have a logo and a project underway. We may, sometime later down the road, merge but not presently. We will, however, help you if you can help us. Our animator needs a background artist/animator and a good one at that. Either I, myself, will write for you or I'll send one of my members in exchange for the services.

We do not need a writer for the current project, we too need background artists and animators; however, writers will be needed in the future.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:39:10

well we are kinda busy with are first
project now maybe ya can wait for
a reply from the director

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:40:06

At 7/27/04 12:32 PM, Snerd wrote:
To Snare:
That's understandable but you can at least pop in every now and again to say hello or something. You're missed and even though you couldn't help on the project you are still a charter member of Writers Crew (whatever the Hell charter member means, but it sounds important).

I'm in way too many clubs, and pox told me to calm down my posting, I post way too much and I hould quit some clubs he said, my post average is still 30 since then, I still have to calm it down, but now that I got it to stay around 30 and not go up anymore I could post every now and then in our WC.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:41:00

weel there you have :D
do we need a animator?
we need a background artist!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:43:53

Very true there. We need background artist. -snare- are you doing the background for us in our project?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:46:40

At 7/27/04 12:43 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: Very true there. We need background artist. -snare- are you doing the background for us in our project?

I've asked three times, how do you want it EXACTLY?

Like this ("-" is a space so it won't go wierd)

_______________________<wall
(cell 1)---------------------(cell 2)
----------------(chair)--------------

Serious, scary, grungy, dark, evil.

Is that it?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 12:49:41

well if he don't reply tommorow
we search for another one
so hurry up

about the voice acting:
i can also use text in the
first project and in the second