00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Club Evolution

18,799 Views | 589 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 06:09:06

At 7/30/04 04:38 PM, 1Plungerman1 wrote: Yeah that sounds really good, and REALLY creepy.

Thankyou, some of the ideas, like the mutant baby thing is from the novel 'funhouse' by dean koontz.

How is the other flash doing, are the backgrounds done yet? Not many people are posting, we dont want this club going down, it was going so fast, till yesterday. I need to think of a name for my 3 part episode. Anyone got any suggestions?

G@m3

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 12:35:12

Whilst we are currently producing "The Punishment", and then Gamehippy's three part story, who here is interested in making and maintaining a website for Club Evolution.
On the website it should contain information about us members and projects ideas etc.
This can be done on a free website hosting server.
Who wishes to do that for our club?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 12:37:57

If only i had a link and experiance, i will have a look and see.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 13:28:49

Okay, the logo for this team is very good, but ive asked for better choices, ive posted in most of the profile pic makers clubs and asked for it, if they make a very good one thats better, we shall put there name in the credits and give them credit for the logo design, ive done this as a suprise for you all, i hope you like it, i will choose 2 different logo's and we can have a vote on the best one.

Thankyou.

(ive spreaded work around about our upcoming productions, some of the public are keeping there eye out for our flash.)

We have only about 4 weeks to accomplish this, we must do this flash, lets not give up people, keep posting, keep it alive and lets do this!

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 14:00:35

I can do backround with my window paint im pretty good at that.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 14:02:46

At 7/31/04 02:00 PM, Angel_Fire_666 wrote: I can do backround with my window paint im pretty good at that.

Show me an example, can you make it very good, do an example, how about a prison, bricks and bars, beds with a toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-31 18:18:55

im gona join!

im workin on makin a site for you guys. gamehippy, if you need a voice actor send me a script

the site should be done tomarrow or the day after!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 05:03:59

At 7/31/04 06:18 PM, JoeyCapone wrote: im gona join!

im workin on makin a site for you guys. gamehippy, if you need a voice actor send me a script

we don't need any members yet
and i'm working on the site
cuz there are no backgrounds :)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 11:59:13

Sorry that i havent been posting much recently, been busy getting stuff for my room which will be decorated soon.
I'm gonna be posting often from now because i am the leader.
What are the updates on the site?
Updates on backgrounds?
Any new members?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 13:49:42

I'm gonna be posting often from now because i am the leader.

Yes you are, and without you this club has gone pretty slow, lets speed it up a bit and get cracking :)

What are the updates on the site?

Well, i havnt seen the site link just yet, but im sure its going well, from what ive heard.

Updates on backgrounds?

I dont think so, we really need to get going though, lets get the BG artists wipped up and spiced.

Any new members?

We really shouldnt be looknig for members, a team shouldnt have too much, i think we should just have one more voice actor, one more Animator and one more NG artist, and keep it to a minimum from there.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 13:58:34

Make 3 backgrounds:
1: A cell with a bed where somebody can site and sleep on.
2: A different angle in the cell, with bars.
3: An exacution room with an electric chair.

Some details
size: just the standard size 550 px 400 px
program: it must be drawned in flash
filesize: well its just a background it dosn't matter
don't export it just leave it in .fla

Send the .fla file to LockLock.

The deadline was 30 july 2004, we failed that deadline, so we must get cracking right away, okay!?

Deadline: 24th August 2004

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 13:59:28

good to me

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:02:55

That is a good deadline there. If we wish for this club to succeed we need to have strict deadlines and have everyone in the group actually working together as a team.
Who is doing the background for us?
Do we have a background artist within the club?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:03:53

i don't now
oh yea guys
tommorow i'm on vacation for 3 days

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:05:25

At 7/31/04 02:00 PM, Angel_Fire_666 wrote: I can do backround with my window paint im pretty good at that.

Can this then be transferred into flash, or do you have flash and can do it in that instead?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:07:15

At 8/1/04 02:03 PM, LockLock wrote: tommorow i'm on vacation for 3 days

Good for you, hopefully we can finish this project by the end of this month.
From then we can proceed to complete Gamehippy's 3 part story.

I am not going on vacation, so i should be posting on here daily, i wish i could help animating n drawing, but i can only draw faces for characters on paper and i do not own flash.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:07:26

At 8/1/04 02:02 PM, xsmorrisx wrote: That is a good deadline there. If we wish for this club to succeed we need to have strict deadlines and have everyone in the group actually working together as a team.
Who is doing the background for us?
Do we have a background artist within the club?

I dont know if we have BG atrists, but im going to post a thread in the general, you boys cumin, it will be called, WANTED: 1 BG artist. 1 voice actor. 1 animator.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:08:58

I am not going on vacation, so i should be posting on here daily, i wish i could help animating n drawing, but i can only draw faces for characters on paper and i do not own flash.

I dont have flash either, so im sorry i havnt done much for this club aswell. But on the project, i have found a better logo? Do you want to vote whic one to keep? It was meant to be a present for you guys, hopefully to shift things up, but i didnt post them.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:08:59

on my vacation i'm going to make some
drawnings for the other parts

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:09:03

At 8/1/04 01:58 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Make 3 backgrounds:
1: A cell with a bed where somebody can site and sleep on.
2: A different angle in the cell, with bars.
3: An exacution room with an electric chair.

Some details
size: just the standard size 550 px 400 px
program: it must be drawned in flash
filesize: well its just a background it dosn't matter
don't export it just leave it in .fla

Send the .fla file to LockLock.

The deadline was 30 july 2004, we failed that deadline, so we must get cracking right away, okay!?

Deadline: 24th August 2004

That is a good deadline to set, and also the specs and detail of the background sounds good. We failed with the previous deadline, WE MUST NOT fail again if we wish to succeed in making flashes as a group.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:10:08

we don't need a animator

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:37:58

I will do the voice acting.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:38:41

Member list:
I have Chucked out the inactive members and spammers of this club, this our team or helpers: Thankyou.

Member Role
xsmorrisx Scriptor
LockLock Animator
Gamehippy Scriptor
BlammerC Audio
The_Murderer Animator/script >>> He said he will join in a
Kaosboy85 Animator few months, once he has
Asparagusclock BG artist sorted his other flash out.
1plungerman1 Voice actor

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:40:01

At 8/1/04 02:37 PM, Magknot wrote: I will do the voice acting.

Thankyou magnot. Just keep posting and just act in the team, i will send you a script, but it is very short, very short in deed. Only a couple of lines for our first flash. But we have more.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 14:53:32

At 8/1/04 02:40 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
At 8/1/04 02:37 PM, Magknot wrote: I will do the voice acting.
Thankyou magnot. Just keep posting and just act in the team, i will send you a script, but it is very short, very short in deed. Only a couple of lines for our first flash. But we have more.

Cool, If you want you can just e-mail me a script when you want to.

Jdh900@hotmail.com

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 15:01:26

At 8/1/04 05:03 AM, LockLock wrote:
At 7/31/04 06:18 PM, JoeyCapone wrote: im gona join!

we don't need any members yet

^game hippy told me i could do voice acting in the asm thread

and i'm working on the site

^gamehippy asked me to make a site for you guys

as for the site ill let locklock do it because he was here before i even knew about this club.... if i can help you guys with your flash just ask!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 15:08:43

Ok i really have asked to many people, okay then, you could help by......Can you animate, if not, we can let you do the voice acting for the next flash, we have more lines, but this one has only 3 lines.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-01 15:19:23

At 8/1/04 03:08 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Ok i really have asked to many people, okay then, you could help by......Can you animate, if not, we can let you do the voice acting for the next flash, we have more lines, but this one has only 3 lines.

i doubt i could animate but i could do the voice acting for your next flash. send me the script when its written

joeycapone305@hotmail.com

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-02 04:47:33

I have great news, we have a brilliant animator, i checked out his work and he is brilliant, im going to put him in my profil, be sure to check his work.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-02 04:49:00

His name....Iamaru. Or something like that.

BBS Signature