00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Club Evolution

18,802 Views | 589 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 16:57:18

oops sorry forgot to post a pic. i like drawing but i'm not patient enough to animate...

(i didn't trace this by the way)

Club Evolution

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-27 19:09:45

hey locklock your back so if you are their tell me how is the movie coming and do you need any more help

Club Evolution

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 01:46:16

can i join i can ofer sprites to suit any theme take this as an example is a w40k tec marine! oh yeah and i cant animate

Club Evolution

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 03:18:39

K4ppn_Rnd0m and zdez yea
you can join
blammerc: well i have drawned the charchers
i'am gonna let you see some stuff but first i need
somwone to draw the backgrounds

backgrounds:
a cell with a bed to sit on
another cel with bars (the door the other side of the cel)
and a execution room with an electric chair!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 04:40:08

yea!!! silver wishtle
now i must have the gold
one !!!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 04:41:26

Hey blammerc
go watch my profile
and pick my music
its not much
what do you think
your the expert

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 06:50:19

Thats is an amazing flash, but i kinda had a better idea, well not better, but a place.........
Ive been reading these old dean koontz books, and they fascinate me, all about horror, well anyway, check this script, it will be in millions of parts, but its all good.

EP. 1.

I sat at the small kitchen table in the white trailer, listening to the night wind, trying not to hear the strange scratching that came from the baby's bassinet.
In spite of the wind's incessent voice, I could still hear the faint, unnerving noises thats issued from the bassinet at the far end of the trailer. Scraping and scratching. Dry rasping. Brittle cracking. A papery whisper every now and then. The harder I strained to block out those noises, the clearer the baby's crying became.

I felt slightly dizzy. That was probably the booze doing its job. I was not much of a rinker, but in the past few heart breaking hours, i had tossed down a few shots of bourbon. Distant lightening flashed beyond the window. Thunder rumbled from the edge of the dark horizon. I turned my eyes to the baby in the bassinet, screaming there in the dark shadows at the end of the 20 foot trailer, and gradually, my fear was overtaken by anger. I was angry with conrad, my husband. The baby was hideous, she wanted to kill it, kill it and bury it, forget about it and move to her husband, her next victim, but she was scared.

I thought i was ready. Gingerly, i got up out of the scrappy bed, and walked dizzily to the sink. I turnded on the tap, listening to the water drumming against the metal sink, but that, couldnt stop the sound of hissing, scratching of the baby. No, surely that was her imagination, she couldnt possibly hear those screeches over the drumming of the water. I turned of the tap. For a moment it felt like heaven as if the world has come to a hault, the baby stopped. But it was only for a few second, and started again, digging its nails against the wood, scraping and hissing, screaming for its life.

Although the night was hot and humid, she shivered. She wasnt capable of murdering the child.
But ive got to do it, she thought. She couldnt live with ths kind of tension, her husband beating her, the baby's hideous beast-like form. Her perfect life with her religeous mother, had gone to a down fall. one thing to do, kill!

Thats the end of episode 1, but i have some more, if you dont like this idea, say so, if you do, just a bit, i will write episode 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 08:32:24

well for the backgrounds
i'am gonna holding a
contest only for the members
of this club
ok, this is what you must do:

make 3 backgrounds:
1-a cell with a bed where somebody
can sit on
2-the other side of the cell with bars!
3-and an execution room with an electric chair

deadline: 30 july 2004

some details:
size: just the standard size 550 px 400 px
program: it must be drawned in flash
filesize: well its just a background it dosn't matter
do't export it just leave it in .fla
and if you are the winner than you can send
the .fla file to me!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 09:07:11

At 7/28/04 08:32 AM, LockLock wrote: Deadline and stuff......

Hey locklock, do you know when this flash will be submitted, ruffly?

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 09:18:51

The punishment?
well i think he's ready
over 2 or 3 weeks
when he's submitted
i shull post a link!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 09:23:36

At 7/28/04 09:18 AM, LockLock wrote: The punishment?
well i think he's ready
over 2 or 3 weeks
when he's submitted
i shull post a link!

Ok, but when hes submitted, i need to go directly there so i can vote 5, and try and save it, even though theres no point cos its the best lol.

Urm, what do you think about my script? I thought maybe we can do that as our next one, and do about 3 episodes of that? Its not up to me, im just a writer for you guys. What do you think?

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 09:25:38

well the script is very good
i think its good enough
for our next project
just try to post somethimes
and remind us to your script
cuz its kinda busy now! :)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 09:49:23

At 7/28/04 09:25 AM, LockLock wrote: well the script is very good
i think its good enough
for our next project
just try to post somethimes
and remind us to your script
cuz its kinda busy now! :)

Yes, well the second episode is done, i might post it a bit later on, so the episodes are both on here.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 09:55:50

Leader of this club has been banned for 2 days, meanwhile, can you all get busy with the current projects.

Club evolution productions.
Current project:
The punishment - 2/3 weeks. 4 weeks allocated max to complete

Future project:
Gamehippys 3 part episode. (still making a name)

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:05:09

1)xsmorrisx - the founder of course
2)LockLock
3)Gamehippy
4)BlammerC
5)_Freek_
6)BlammerJ
7)sonic24
8)BlammerA
9)CronicMonkey
10)-ozzy-
11)K4ppn_RndOm
12)zdez

Thankyou

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:11:35

banned ? well
then i'am the leader for a
while i geuss

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:14:02

I would like to join, I don't have any animating experience, but I do know how to use flash, and I can help with you ideas for flash movies.
Also, I have a mic so I can help with voice acting as well.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:16:11

yea you can join
you can do the voices

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:21:14

can you make a sample
of your voice?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:22:50

Last episode Ellen was on the edge of killing the beastfull monster, can she do it? Lets find out in Ep. 2.

‘Oh, god,’ I said, my voice quavering. ‘Why me?’
The large green, inhuman eyes of the baby regarded her venomessly. If she strangled the baby, she would rot in hell. A series of cruel images flickered through her mind, flames, death, mountains upon mountains of burning bodys. She had to kill this baby, How could she be certain it wasn't real? It wasn't either man, nor woman. The creature began to stare at me, and i had an unsettling feeling, that the baby’s eyes weren't looking at me, but through me.

Its pale, speckled tongue slowly licked its dark, dark lips.
It hissed defiantly at her. Whether or not I new this thing was human, whether killing it was a sin, I knew it was evil.
She perceivedthis baby was evil, KILL IT said the voice inside her head.

The Baby hooked its hands on the bassinet, and pushed itself upright. A trickle of cold sweat worked from my head, towards my eye. What if, grown larger, it would kill someone? Wouldn’t the responsibility rest on my shoulders? Finally, summoning all of her strength, courage, and bourbon spirit, she took hold of the baby. I intended to life the loathsome creature, retrieve the satin encased pillow that was under the baby’s head, and then kill. I didn't want to leave obviouse evidence, so the death, shall appear natural, I thought.

The creature squealed, it clawed at me, making blood drip down my arm, towards my fingers, and over the babys body, now the natural death was deleted, now it looked murderous. I picked up the baby, slammed it down on the floor, with a thud. And a splatter of blood, splattered and whipped across my face.

Episode 3 coming soon

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:27:34

At 7/28/04 10:21 AM, LockLock wrote: can you make a sample
of your voice?

OK, what should I say?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:28:02

hello i'am and than your name!

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:30:35

hey I'm back so are you the leader locklock thats cool.oh and the musics pretty good and good job trying to get the sliver whistle I still have not gotten mine yet but maybe one day.so what all do we have left to finished for the movie

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:31:20

At 7/28/04 10:28 AM, LockLock wrote: hello i'am and than your name!

OK I'll send it to you on AIM, im P1ungerman

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:32:50

At 7/28/04 10:30 AM, BlammerC wrote: hey I'm back so are you the leader locklock thats cool.oh and the musics pretty good and good job trying to get the sliver whistle I still have not gotten mine yet but maybe one day.so what all do we have left to finished for the movie

Well at the moment we need the backgrounds completed.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:35:35

At 7/28/04 10:32 AM, Gamehippy wrote:
At 7/28/04 10:30 AM, BlammerC wrote: hey I'm back so are you the leader locklock thats cool.oh and the musics pretty good and good job trying to get the sliver whistle I still have not gotten mine yet but maybe one day.so what all do we have left to finished for the movie

and do we have any one who else whose good at backrounds.me and the Blammer crew don't really do backrounds.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:37:26

At 7/28/04 10:35 AM, BlammerC wrote:
and do we have any one who else whose good at backrounds.me and the Blammer crew don't really do backrounds.

we do have a couple of people, but they arent online write at this minuite in time, i cant sdo background either, im a scripter, writing the flashes, as you can see above lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:42:44

At 7/28/04 10:37 AM, Gamehippy wrote:
At 7/28/04 10:35 AM, BlammerC wrote:
we do have a couple of people, but they arent online write at this minuite in time, i cant sdo background either, im a scripter, writing the flashes, as you can see above lol.

yah I know what you mean I'm an audio provider and animated gif provider thats all I do I'm not really good at flashes but when I turn to audio thats my specialty.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:47:25

blammerc i don't
have your mail
with the music in?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-07-28 10:55:05

At 7/28/04 10:47 AM, LockLock wrote: blammerc i don't
have your mail
with the music in?

I will Try again give me a sec.