00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Club Evolution

18,806 Views | 589 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 12:41:51

At 8/4/04 07:35 PM, Gamehippy wrote: We need the new story of the 'punishment' written out with extra lines. So you have bigger parts.

If you view the punishment from the way that James is saying this to himself, then Plungerman who plays James has a lot of lines, and i think we should have more conrontation betweem James and the prison guard, because they are meant to hate each other, so could you come up with some extra bits to my original storyline Gamehippy?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 12:42:58

At 8/5/04 06:19 AM, LockLock wrote: maybe i'l just draw the backgrounds by myself?

Hmmmmm, you said there was a background making club? If there is one, try and get them to make them, otherwise it looks likely that you will have to make them. Is that ok with you?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 12:45:30

At 8/5/04 12:42 PM, xsmorrisx wrote:
At 8/5/04 06:19 AM, LockLock wrote: maybe i'l just draw the backgrounds by myself?
Hmmmmm, you said there was a background making club? If there is one, try and get them to make them, otherwise it looks likely that you will have to make them. Is that ok with you?

yeah sure, than i can finaly begin :)

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 12:53:13

At 8/5/04 12:45 PM, LockLock wrote: yeah sure, than i can finaly begin :)

Ok, that means that production of the movie should be completed within a month or two?

Thanks in advance for doing the animation and drawing. We owe you a lot for doing a lot in the production of this movie.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 12:56:55

At 8/5/04 12:53 PM, xsmorrisx wrote:
At 8/5/04 12:45 PM, LockLock wrote: yeah sure, than i can finaly begin :)
Ok, that means that production of the movie should be completed within a month or two?

Thanks in advance for doing the animation and drawing. We owe you a lot for doing a lot in the production of this movie.

tommorow is the big start for our first flash
cuz first i'm going to draw the backgrounds
than i can begin tommorow with animating
and the rest, i think the flash will be done
over 2 or 3 weeks i think i'l post tommorow
some screenshots of the background and
more...

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 12:59:27

more...

Ok great man, this is the start of our brilliant flash, were finally doing somethings, my friends, ive done the script. Ive colour coded it so i can post it, but i can send it in an email. Ive made James point of though into narrative, so whoever does james, has a lot to do. The guard only has one line.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 13:00:16

At 8/5/04 12:56 PM, LockLock wrote: tommorow is the big start for our first flash
more...

Good. Please do post some screenshots throughout the production of the flash so we can see some of the backgrounds and frames.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 13:00:52

can you post it here?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 13:09:30

At 8/5/04 01:00 PM, LockLock wrote: can you post it here?

I'd give it a go, but its colour coded, i dont think it will work, i will email it to you when you next go on msn.

Here it is (bad if it doesnt work lol)

The rays of sunlight crept into the cell as a new day began. It was the day of my punishment; it was the end. I slowly rose up from the bed and looked at my surroundings. There was nothing pretty about it; not even the rays piercing into the cell through the gaps in tthe bars made it any more pleasant. It was just the same dull grey, lifeless scenery again. I slowly staggered about in my cell, touching the cold hard walls, and the dusty bars, as i looked out upon the beauty I saw before me. I saw such things that brought a smile upon my face; but that quickly vanished. The outside was out of my reach. I could but only view from afar, never touch, never smell.
Backing away from the view, i opened my book and began to write the final chapter: today. This would be the final chapter of my life for all to read my memoirs and feel such things as i have. The pen flew across the page, as i wrote down, the ending of such a wasteful life. I was on death row; today was the end. I had been found guilty of murdering my family on Christmas day. It is all such a blur still, but as the judge gave his sentence to me i slumped in my chair. True, i deserved punishment for what i had done, but to spend ten years of my life on death row, never knowing when it was time for the last punishment to come. Is such a thing right?
Suddenly, whilst pondering over this question, the sound of footsteps grew stronger and stronger. Along with this came the faint smell of food. My heart beat in rhtyhm with the footsteps as they drew closer, and the smell of the food filled my nostrils. Before me stood one of the prison guards. There was a grin on his face as he handed over to me some food. Not understanding why i had been given this i asked, "What is this?" The reply that followed sent a shiver down my spine,
"This, James, is your last meal."
The grin on his face grew larger and the desire to wipe it off his face grew stronger.
The guard slowly closed the cell door and once again i was alone, but this time i had food: my last meal. It was not much to describe: mushy peas with gravy and disgusting pie. I finished without complaining though. Thoughts in my head fiercely shot around and questions i could not answer. My emotions went haywire as they followed a cycle of fear into anger and then back again.
Time, it seemed, had stopped. The seconds dragged on, seemingly lasting hours as the time ran out. Filled with boredom, i now found myself full of guilt. Why had i done such things to my family? I wanted to turn back the clocks; but alas it was too late. My time had run out. Footsteps became louder and with each step my heart beat even faster. I knew that he was coming for me; my time was up. The familiar sound of keys filled my ears, as my cell door opened.
Before me stood the same guard but this time his grin had gained in size. Deep feelings of regret filled me, as i exited my cell; the cell that had been my cage for ten years keeping this fierce animal at bay. Now it had been unleashed. In my standard orange-prison uniform i slowly strolled forward. About twenty metres away it was there: the door. I still clasped my book in my hands and began to wonder what my final sentence should be. Whilst doing this, prisoners jeered at me. We all were due to go through that door; lucky for some it was my turn first. Step by step i was edged further to my last breath. Such experiences really do make you realise what one takes for granted in this world.
Finally, i was there, my nose touched the door as i tried to gather myself for the end. The door opened and a chair stood before me. Filled with fear i begged for one last request: to finish my memoirs. There are no family here to witness my death. They are already dead. I came into this world alone and i am going out of it alone. So, these are my final words before i get strapped in tightly, and the needles pierces my skin as i draw my last breath. On now to face my punishment...

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 13:13:09

i'm online now at msn

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 13:46:27

At 8/5/04 12:59 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
more...
Ok great man, this is the start of our brilliant flash, were finally doing somethings, my friends, ive done the script. Ive colour coded it so i can post it, but i can send it in an email. Ive made James point of though into narrative, so whoever does james, has a lot to do. The guard only has one line.

Okay. The guard only has one line? Then why don't one of you guys do it? I thought somebody said that the guard and james really hated eachother. So shouldn't there be more commentary? If not, one of you guys can do one line, Im sure.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 14:11:51

At 8/5/04 01:46 PM, Magknot wrote: Okay. The guard only has one line? Then why don't one of you guys do it? I thought somebody said that the guard and james really hated eachother. So shouldn't there be more commentary? If not, one of you guys can do one line, Im sure.

We are rubbsih at voices, and you will have more lines in later flashes.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 14:12:20

Can I become a Evolution Member?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 14:22:51

At 8/5/04 02:12 PM, Urial wrote: Can I become a Evolution Member?

It depends on what skills you have. What skills do you have?

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 14:26:48

???? sig making I guess

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 14:26:53

At 8/5/04 02:12 PM, Urial wrote: Can I become a Evolution Member?

Hmm, im sorry but when i tried to look at the flashes you made it sade:

"Marked For Administrative Review - this submission has been marked for review by the administrators. Please check back later. Please review our rules on the Portal submit page to see if you have violated any of them. If you have, do not contact us as we will remove your entry when we are prepared to. If you contact us to check into your entry and we find it is an obvious violation of our rules we may terminate your account. "

We cannot accept things like this at Club Evolution, so i must decline u joining the club, until they have cleared up whether your flashes violated any rules.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 14:30:37

At 8/5/04 02:26 PM, Urial wrote: ???? sig making I guess

thats not really what whe are looking for

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 15:20:59

At 8/5/04 02:11 PM, xsmorrisx wrote:
At 8/5/04 01:46 PM, Magknot wrote: Okay. The guard only has one line? Then why don't one of you guys do it? I thought somebody said that the guard and james really hated eachother. So shouldn't there be more commentary? If not, one of you guys can do one line, Im sure.
We are rubbsih at voices, and you will have more lines in later flashes.

Ok

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 17:18:48

Ok

Sorry magknot for the short lines, but the flash is told with james narrating it, thinking about his jail life. The guard only speaks a very short line, but on my flash, i will make you do the better lines, you will be promised that by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-05 17:20:51

Locklock, ive never seen any of your animations, can i have a look at the main character (james) and the guard once there done? Thanks.

Gamehippy

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 04:27:34

At 8/5/04 05:20 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Locklock, ive never seen any of your animations, can i have a look at the main character (james) and the guard once there done? Thanks.

Gamehippy

i have post some screenshots on the topic
i think a few pages ago

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 05:05:22

I'll join.

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 05:30:32

At 8/6/04 05:05 AM, Vilarion wrote: I'll join.

What flash skills do you have?

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 06:15:00

Everyone i have an announcment, this web club is not finished, but it is here so we can talk, post our storys, updates on flashes, and so on.

the link...
http://groups.msn.com/EvolutionProductions/

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 06:20:08

i'm have joined

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 06:27:36

At 8/6/04 06:20 AM, LockLock wrote: i'm have joined

Ive made you a manager, you, me and morris shall be managers, o, and have you got the audio for the punishment? Only didnt blammerC give you it?

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 06:32:15

i don't have it
i'm back after a minitue
than i'm on the chat of your site

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 06:43:19

updates:
the backgrounds are drawned now
only one background to do
than i'm gonna draw the charchers
in all the side's : left, right, forward, backsize

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 06:51:17

At 8/6/04 06:43 AM, LockLock wrote: updates:
the backgrounds are drawned now
only one background to do
than i'm gonna draw the charchers
in all the side's : left, right, forward, backsize

Good work locklock. This flash is definetly coming along, but we need to do something once everyone is here, we need to add ourselves to potalbuddies, so when morris or me or locklock submits the flash, we can add other people so that its in there profile. so lets add each other.

BBS Signature

Response to Club Evolution 2004-08-06 11:50:10

yea i now