00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Toffea just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game You are Currently Playing

40,071 Views | 1,591 Replies

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-18 12:54:47

Currently accomplishing something I never did in any of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games: recruit all the legendaries. I've intentionally put off recruiting Dialga, Shaymin, and Regigigas in Sky to focus on the others. Missing only 2 of the Unown and I've recruited all of the legendaries that appear via the Secret Slab/Mystery Part save for Celebi, which is one of the legendaries/mythicals I'm saving for last. Have yet to recruit Rotom as well. In a past playthrough I've done all of the seven treasures and recruited their guardian legendaries, but in this current playthrough the only one left is Giratina, who I seek to have as the last legendary I'll recruit. Still waiting for the challenge letters from Entei, Raikou, and Jirachi to show up. Also haven't gotten the Labyrinth Cave quest yet, which I seek just to unlock all the dungeons. Could use a Wonder Mail generator for all those, but I'd rather wait for them to appear naturally in the game as it seems only right.

Now each of the legendaries have their own exclusive items, which are only found at five locations depending on the legendary: Croagunk's Shop, Miracle Sea, Spacial Rift, Concealed Ruins, and the Zero Isle dungeons. The latter four locations all require a Key in order to get one of those items, and even then you may not get the one you want as it's all randomized, so saving before tackling the place is key. No need to worry about Zero Isle Center as there's no exclusive items in it save for the team leader if you make it to the end. Could use a Wonder Mail generator to help me with those items, but I'd rather do it the way the game is meant to be played. Far easier said than done as the Zero Isle dungeons are anything but easy, so I'd be better off trying to max out the stats of the Pokemon I want to use for those, including IQ skills. Also don't seek to level up a legendary until I know I have access to their exclusive item. For example, you can potentially get Cresselia's exclusive item before you go to Dark Crater as her exclusive item is located in Spacial Rift (incidentally, so is Rotom's). As for her counterpart, Darkrai's is in Zero Isle North, which is also the only one of the Zero Isle dungeons I've ever tried in any playthrough. I know for certain I can get the exclusive items of North as while I never completed North, I went far past the floors that had the exclusive items. As for getting keys, you can either buy them at the shop for a hefty fee of 8,000, or get them for free as they're randomly spawned at Aegis Cave (considering all the restrictions Zero Isle has, I think they may be spawned randomly there too).

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-18 13:56:35

iu_260081_8173176.jpg

McDonaldland

iu_260082_8173176.png

Princess Tomato in the salad kingdom

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-19 03:18:51

At 3/18/21 01:56 PM, Pipsqueak2020 wrote: McDonaldland

How are you liking it so far?

Princess Tomato in the salad kingdom

There is a game that I have not heard in a very long time.

I am still working on Burger Time. I haven't had that much free time yet.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-19 10:22:03

iu_260531_8173176.jpg

iu_260532_8173176.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-22 12:49:10

iu_262571_8173176.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-22 12:53:12

At 10/6/20 04:06 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: In celebration of video games being able to be discussed in General, let's discuss which video game you are currently Playing.

I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

if we don't count sfm I'm playing ASB on rpc3

D

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-22 18:03:07

Think I'll finally dig into the SNES virtual console on the Switch tonight. Never had a SNES, so there's a bunch of games I really want to play. I'm lookin' at you, Super Metroid!

Still sad that Super Mario RPG isn't on there, though.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-22 18:13:06

disco elysium

lol

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-23 02:04:03

I finally defeated Burger Time. It was a challenge, and I just needed enough time to finish it.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-23 11:12:43

iu_263156_8173176.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-23 12:52:06

Finally recruited all the legendaries and mythicals in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Still have yet to unlock Labyrinth Cave, which is a random job event via Spinda's Cafe just like the challenge letters for regular Pokemon and legendaries. Said cave is very easy to complete (as well as being an excellent place to find Reviver Seeds), but I just want it so I can say I unlocked all the dungeons.

While the game might not consider this as 100% completion, I'll be content just to unlock all the exclusive items, which includes the elemental globes and the items for the legendaries. So far, I've only obtained one globe, which is the one for Grass-type Pokemon and has the effect of nullifying enemy Fire-type moves against the party's Grass-types.

As this means I'll have to take on Zero Isle, I'm going to have to look up a strategy guide for the best Pokemon to use as that place is far from what one would call easy and I don't really know which Pokemon to use myself.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-03-26 12:54:10

iu_265249_8173176.jpg

iu_265250_8173176.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-01 18:55:09

I have been working on DeadPool. It is really wacky and silly.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-01 20:09:20

I've been playing a lot of ACNH lately. Currently I'm trying to start a garden gnome cult on my island.

im here to make stuff and kick ass and frankly im all out of ass

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-05 22:54:13

im balls deep in skyrim right now

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-06 02:57:51

Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-06 17:58:11

I am progressing well in Deadpool. Unfortunately, the final level is really difficult. You pretty much have to fight several versions of bosses from an earlier level.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-06 18:14:01

iu_273403_2939046.jpg

iu_273404_2939046.jpg

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-06 18:27:35

silly buggers

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-06 18:34:34

fishdom. stupid game i kept getting ads for. im on level three hundred something and the level seemes almost im-fucking-possible.

i use all my lives on that stupid level and their like,

"oop- FUCK YOU BITCH YOU LOST. HAAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH"

and then i rage quit.

fuck that game. ik i can just delete it but ill regret it.

BUT SECRET CAT FOREST THO-

bruh i love that game so much.

the BGM is so calming and the cats are cute. calms me down and makes me forget why im mad in the first place.

DONT GIVE YOUR KID A BOWL CUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL HIM

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-08 17:44:14

I finally finished up DeadPool. The ending was a little disappointing to say the least. I really hated that I couldn't go back and play the levels again.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-09 05:41:30

mega man 7, sonic lost world

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-09 09:06:43

iu_275097_8173176.jpg

iu_275098_8173176.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-09 10:51:44

House Flipper, currently putting in some radiators!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-10 13:59:43

Just got around to playing the Bravely Default II Final Demo. Yeah, if I ever made a demo for an RPG, it would not be in that format as I wouldn't want the player to rush through anything but would rather want 'em to go at their own pace. I'm a casual gamer who likes to stop and smell the roses, so a five hour time limit was a detriment as I'm no speed-runner. The character level cap in the demo is 20, with the cap for the jobs being 10, and by the time the five hours were up I hardly even reached the middle of the caps from what the demo starts you with (the starting character levels range from 9 to 11, with job levels all being at 6). I actually didn't complete a full five hours, just close to it as I was underpowered for the second story boss fight and got a game over.

Anyways I'm going to get the full game itself today with the money I got from Easter. Was unable to do so all week as I had to take my car in to get repaired, and I just got it back Thursday (didn't go out yesterday as I had a doctor's appointment).

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-10 14:36:32

Finally finished The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt plus the two expansions! Seriously one my favorite games of all time. I will definitely be playing again a year or so from now.

Since that I've been playing Link's Awakening & Octopath Traveler. I like both of them so far. LA is just fun to play. Still getting into OT.

I'm going to try to put some time into my newly acquired Switch. Played some Breath of the Wild last night. I like the visuals, but I'm not really digging this "7 swings and your sword breaks" combat they've got going on. I'll stick with it, but I'm not sure about this game yet...

Bought a bunch of games on sale a few weeks ago, so my roster now is Super Mario Odyssey, Golf Story, Blasphemous, Yooka-Laylee, Mario 3D All-Stars, Under Leaves and Amnesia Collection(I'll wait until Halloween to get into that).

Also got the NES/SNES virtual consoles, so I've got a lot of games to play and try!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-10 15:29:30

I've been playing Mega Man Legacy collection. Currently on MM6.

I exist

I guess

BBS Signature

Now playing the actual Bravely Default II instead of the demo. Definitely better than the demo as it's all scaled better foe-wise, plus no annoying time limit. Certainly having a blast so far, and the side quests are very much worth it .Heck, one of my favorite characters from the game is from a side quest. Worth noting the demo completely skips the beginning of the game, such as the Asterisk bosses for White Mage, Vanguard, and Monk.

Anyways today in Pokemon GO is a Shivy community event, meaning I can get a Shiny Snivy. That's awesome as Snivy is one of my favorite starter Pokemon as I like snakes in general. Personally, I see Shivy as a feminine Pokemon (something that the side games seem to support as some refer to 'em as girls), so I'd like a female shiny. Should mention that I did manage to get a Shiny Snivy as a starter in Gen V, but much to my chagrin it was male (I had him become a level 100 Serperior anyways). What sucks is that Shivy isn't compatible with Gen VIII yet, so hopefully the upcoming Sinnoh games change that. Also as a side note, at least one game refers to Serperior as a queen as the Pokemon species in the main games is actually called the Regal Pokemon.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-11 15:11:07

At 4/11/21 08:25 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Now playing the actual Bravely Default II instead of the demo. Definitely better than the demo as it's all scaled better foe-wise, plus no annoying time limit. Certainly having a blast so far, and the side quests are very much worth it .Heck, one of my favorite characters from the game is from a side quest. Worth noting the demo completely skips the beginning of the game, such as the Asterisk bosses for White Mage, Vanguard, and Monk.

Anyways today in Pokemon GO is a Shivy community event, meaning I can get a Shiny Snivy. That's awesome as Snivy is one of my favorite starter Pokemon as I like snakes in general. Personally, I see Shivy as a feminine Pokemon (something that the side games seem to support as some refer to 'em as girls), so I'd like a female shiny. Should mention that I did manage to get a Shiny Snivy as a starter in Gen V, but much to my chagrin it was male (I had him become a level 100 Serperior anyways). What sucks is that Shivy isn't compatible with Gen VIII yet, so hopefully the upcoming Sinnoh games change that. Also as a side note, at least one game refers to Serperior as a queen as the Pokemon species in the main games is actually called the Regal Pokemon.

Ended up catching quite a few Shiny Snivy. And the very first one happened to be the one I was searching for! Worth noting that all starter Pokemon have a 1 in 8 chance of being female, so I lucked out. As for the other shinies, they were all male so I released them. I also made sure to catch enough Snivy to get myself a Serperior as well as teach a new move, so I did just that with a regular female Snivy (who is now a Serperior).

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-04-12 03:46:03

Went down the whole alphabet of what games were available to run on Mame4droid which uses the 0.139u1 rom set.was testing the following

Battle toads

Metal Slug

Michael Jackson's MoonWalker

Alien Sector