00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Game You are Currently Playing

4,775 Views | 387 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 04:06:39


In celebration of video games being able to be discussed in General, let's discuss which video game you are currently Playing.


I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 04:10:12


I am still trudging through Persona 5 Royal. I'm a little burnt out though


BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

What to listen to next?

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 04:11:12


none but i think @Gagsy is playing ace attorney


professional ema skye shitposter

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 04:15:23


At 10/6/20 04:10 AM, Ryanson wrote: I am still trudging through Persona 5 Royal. I'm a little burnt out though


Did you start with part 5, or play the original? How far have you progressed so far?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

At 10/6/20 04:15 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:10 AM, Ryanson wrote: I am still trudging through Persona 5 Royal. I'm a little burnt out though
Did you start with part 5, or play the original? How far have you progressed so far?


I started with 5, though I've played 3 (the PSP one) and 4 (Golden). I've beaten the original 5, and started it over but never finished the 2nd playthrough before I got the remake. I believe I'm in the final 3rd of the game. It's a 100 hour game though.


BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

What to listen to next?

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 04:51:20


At 10/6/20 04:06 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: In celebration of video games being able to be discussed in General, let's discuss which video game you are currently Playing.

I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.


I am playing Honkai Impact 3


Gangsta Spiky Potato

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 04:59:07


iu_176791_8146500.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 06:50:40


At 10/6/20 04:06 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:


I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.


I don't think this game has any replayable value to me. I platinumed it because its FINAL FANTASY but after playing it through twice and some chapters more than twice and with the changes to the original I don't think I can face it again. I mean I loved it do not get me wrong. I felt so emotional from the start right up to Sector 7 and beyond but it just got a bit silly.


Part 2 I cannot wait enough for though. To see the continent will be a joy.. I hope.


At 10/6/20 04:11 AM, Xenoryt wrote: none but i think @Gagsy is playing ace attorney


:) Its like my bedtime gaming. Its like falling asleep to a book with all that text. Still on Apollo. Looking forward to finishing as on my original playthroughs I never played the Investigations games and Duel Destinies and Spirit of Justice. I just stopped with Apollo and forgot about the series. Its good to get back into it.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 07:18:54


Among Us


iu_176805_6394375.jpg


Floating in space

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 07:21:27


Star Wars Squadrons, and I still hit up Gundam BO2 for dailies.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 07:43:13


I beat Crash 4 last night. Good game but not worth the $60 price tag. Wait for it to go on sale.


I'm probably going to try out Star Ocean next. I played First Departure R for a bit. It's not great but it's not horrible. It's a port of a remake of a remake, so the clunkiness is understandable.


Prior to Star Ocean I tried to give Xenoblade a chance. After about an hour or two of watching Shulk stand around getting hit like an idiot and only ever attacking when he feels like it, I decided it wasn't worth my time.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 08:54:28


I'm 190 hours into Pathfinder: Kingmaker and think I'm actually at the end now.


Going to defeat God the same way I've defeated every other boss in the game: throwing grease on the ground so he slips and does a comedy pratfall, popping stink bombs so he can't attack from holding his nose, then hitting him with sticks until he dies. I am so glad I went a Conjuration Sorcerer, all the class needs is a "summon rakes" ability and we could go full Clownmancer.


Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

I’m still working on playing a second play through of L.A. Noire. I suck at guessing if they are lying to me or not.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 08:59:05


Still requiring more vespene gas on SC2


Find a mountain to stand on.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 09:01:09


warhammer 40k: dawn of war


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 09:29:19


Street Fighter 3


This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 10:14:40


Dragon Quest: Builders 1, on PS Vita. I’m on the last chapter to get the gold medal, and then I beat the game.


SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 11:17:04


I'm playing Moon Remix RPG Adventure, and loving it! It's so great to finally get to play this game after about a decade of knowing it as that one super influential japanese playstation game that never got localized.

iu_176883_7231239.jpg


Cock rings, cock rings, cock rings.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 11:22:54


I started playing the master chief collection on pc, but haven’t had time to finish it.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 11:58:59


Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is coming next month so I got the DLC for Breath of the Wild to catch up on whatever plot stuff that I've missed so I can be ready on November.


BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 12:08:38


Ive been waiting forever for a new racing game in the style of old arcade racing games so ever since hotshot racing came out last month ive been trying to unlock everything and ive been having a blast.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 12:23:42


At 10/6/20 04:16 AM, Ryanson wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:15 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:10 AM, Ryanson wrote: I am still trudging through Persona 5 Royal. I'm a little burnt out though
Did you start with part 5, or play the original? How far have you progressed so far?
I started with 5, though I've played 3 (the PSP one) and 4 (Golden). I've beaten the original 5, and started it over but never finished the 2nd playthrough before I got the remake. I believe I'm in the final 3rd of the game. It's a 100 hour game though.


That is interesting that you started at 3. I always start my game series with part one. Good luck to finishing the rest of it. I love beating a game, and enjoying the ending.


At 10/6/20 04:51 AM, PrinceArcher wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:06 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: In celebration of video games being able to be discussed in General, let's discuss which video game you are currently Playing.

I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
I am playing Honkai Impact 3


How are you liking it? What did you think about part two?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Red Dead Redemption 2.


Or as I like to call it, "Blowing cowboys' heads off with an overpowered pistol because they beat me in poker: The game"


RedSnake's the name, out of character and gae is the game.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 15:51:50


I finished today Bioshock 2 so now I am going to start playing Bioshock Infinite.

Also Fall Guys Season 2 coming tomorrow so I'll be playing it more often.


I exist

I guess

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 16:08:28


At 10/6/20 07:21 AM, Phobotech wrote: Star Wars Squadrons


I had no idea this already released.

Looks like Ghost of Tsushima is going to be taking a back seat.


I'm playing The Witcher 3 right now, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 16:24:11


At 10/6/20 07:43 AM, Chdonga wrote: I beat Crash 4 last night. Good game but not worth the $60 price tag. Wait for it to go on sale.


How would you say it compared to the Crash N. Sane Trilogy that Activision put out a few years ago? Opinions seem to be mixed on it with some people being disappointed while others being relieved that it wasn't a return to the shitty Crash games of the 00s. Based on what I've seen, it seems like a fun romp. I like that they let you play as Dingodile at one point.


I'm still plowing through Wticher 3 on my Switch. It's been a perfect game for this pandemic, honestly. The game's universe is really engrossing and there's just so much to do in the game's open world from a really in-depth main story with lots of choices to make to the various monster contracts and treasure hunts to complete to Gwent being a REALLY fun playing card game. Haven't felt this much love for a single game in a long, long time.


TEAM YEN FOREVER.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 17:02:38


At 10/6/20 04:24 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 10/6/20 07:43 AM, Chdonga wrote: I beat Crash 4 last night. Good game but not worth the $60 price tag. Wait for it to go on sale.
How would you say it compared to the Crash N. Sane Trilogy that Activision put out a few years ago? Opinions seem to be mixed on it with some people being disappointed while others being relieved that it wasn't a return to the shitty Crash games of the 00s. Based on what I've seen, it seems like a fun romp. I like that they let you play as Dingodile at one point.


Even though it knocks it out of the park imo it does not match up to NST. There's like, 75+ levels in NST and only 38 in Crash 4. Dingodile is fun to play as but Tawna and Cortex play kinda rough. That being said they each only have one mandatory level and the rest is all side-content. I still think it's an 8/10 that being said.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 17:21:47


At 10/6/20 04:24 PM, ZJ wrote:
I'm still plowing through Wticher 3 on my Switch. It's been a perfect game for this pandemic, honestly. The game's universe is really engrossing and there's just so much to do in the game's open world from a really in-depth main story with lots of choices to make to the various monster contracts and treasure hunts to complete to Gwent being a REALLY fun playing card game. Haven't felt this much love for a single game in a long, long time.

TEAM YEN FOREVER.


Did you also inadvertently release a Plague Maiden, so that there's more & more people walking around hacking up a lung? I find it bit eerie, all things considered.


And I've got to go with Team Triss

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 17:27:10


At 10/6/20 12:23 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:16 AM, Ryanson wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:15 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/6/20 04:10 AM, Ryanson wrote: I am still trudging through Persona 5 Royal. I'm a little burnt out though
Did you start with part 5, or play the original? How far have you progressed so far?
I started with 5, though I've played 3 (the PSP one) and 4 (Golden). I've beaten the original 5, and started it over but never finished the 2nd playthrough before I got the remake. I believe I'm in the final 3rd of the game. It's a 100 hour game though.
That is interesting that you started at 3. I always start my game series with part one.


Like final fantasy, the Persona series is more or less standalone titles. You dont need to play the original to enjoy 3, etc.


BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

What to listen to next?

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-10-06 17:27:57


At 10/6/20 05:21 PM, NearSightedCyclops wrote:


Did you also inadvertently release a Plague Maiden, so that there's more & more people walking around hacking up a lung? I find it bit eerie, all things considered.


It's fascinating that you mention that because I started doing the horse races yesterday and the woman that runs them in Skellige was coughing as I prepped Roach for the race. I probably did unleash something with all of the monsters I've been fighting, but I didn't put those two things happening together until right now.


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature